Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 03: Dinner

Story Info
The top five of the poker party plus June get to the cruise.
5.9k words
4.57
1.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, incest, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it! All characters are over 18 years old in this story, even the ones acting younger.

Ron ordered room service for the 20-year-olds Kit and Kat. Their dinner was splitting a filet mignon with a potato puree and asparagus. Ron opened a bottle of champagne for the girls to share and told them no more alcohol than that. The girls got 22-year-old Red dressed. She had her emerald, green knee-high ballet boots. A green corset that pulled a waist that had already shrunk from 28 to 24 with her bondage service down to a breath taking 22 inches. (pun intended)

The breast cups of the corset pushed Red's DD cup breasts up causing the tops to balloon up below the three-inch green training collar about her throat. The back of the corset plunged down in a point to the top of the tail bone as the front plunged down to three inches above the slit full of rings in her crotch. This outlined her muscular firm ass gloriously.

Kit and Kat did her makeup and the light green eyeshadow with the black eyeliner accented the bright green eyes. The bright red lips outlined the green one- and one-half inch ball filling her mouth. The front of the ball had lipstick stuck on it from her closing her lips to swallow slobber, so it doesn't run down her chest. The thick red hair hung naturally across her shoulders and down to the center of the back, and over the top of the corset.

The mane covered the green armbinder that held her hands in a reverse prayer up to the stiff collar around her neck. The stylist had done a great job of shaping it, so it stayed where Ron wanted it to lay with Red's head up. Red's elbows were pulled together in the armbinder then pulled to her back in d-rings in the sides of the corset with double clips.

Ron squatted and kissed each Kit and Kat.

"You two get the cabin ready for Red and I. No more than the one bottle of champagne and rest, it is going to be a long week for you two." Ron warned them.

Ron clipped the green leather leash to his very tall submissive and put her green eye pads for the harness that held the green ball, into his pocket.

Ron had a black sport coat with a white button-down shirt under it. The collar was open with two buttons. His black slacks had a black belt, and he wore black leather shoes. It was simple and easy. Ron wanted the focus to be at the end of his leash and the woman was stunning in her bondage. She easily stood four inches taller than his 6'2". She had become easy walking in her ballet boots over the last five months of continuous wear.

People with their submissives moved aside to watch Ron and his magnificent girl strut down the center of the passageway. She navigated the stairs down to the lido deck with ease. As they were delivered to the table Seventy-Seven for dinner. Ron put the eye pads on her and put the leash over his chairback for her to stand on display.

Bill had brought a onesie for the eighteen-year-old Penny. It was thin cotton, the top of which was an elastic band. He had measured it and bought it a size too small. The frilly skirt of lace almost covered the fact the bottom was pulled deeply into her vagina if the top covered her breasts. As she moved and walked her crotch would pull the top down, threatening to display her nipples and lower breasts. Bill did not forbid her from pulling it up. Instead, he told her that if she displayed her pussy or nipples, he would punish her in front of others. The two snaps at the bottom of the onesie sat right at her vaginal opening. The snaps threatened to open with each tug of the top.

Penny's onesie was matched by the yellow tube dress that twenty-eight-year-old Wendy wore, especially the little yellow filament skirt that flared above Penny's hips in her onesie. Wendy's dress was strapless, and the bottom was three inches down her thighs from her crotch. For anyone that knew which was most on this ship, you could see the cable chastity belt and for sure the lock on the front that held it in place. Her 34H breasts pushed the top of the dress out to the end of its stretch. Her aroused nipples and scrunched areola could be seen as well.

Both women wore yellow choker collars that yellow leather leashes went to Bills hands. Wendy wore bright yellow leather 6" heels and Penny wore bright yellow Mary Janes. In Penny's large canvas bag, over her shoulder were diapers, her plug, her belt, and the plastic cover to hide the coverings.

Thirty-Nine-year-old Nancy wanted to show off her hard-earned new body. She had brought a tight black deep v neck dress. The left side was spilt to her hip. The shiny black silk of the dress had a second layer that kept her private parts private. The top of her F-cup breasts was visible in creamy white above the jet black. Her six-inch heels in black patent leather wrapped her thin ankles. Nancy's died silver hair was up in an updo with a ballerina bun and face framing curls down each side of her face. The darker shaded eye shadow and black liner set off her hazel eyes as she strolled down the passageway with her eighteen-year-old Kitty in black leather on her leash. The three bells tinkling as they drew attention to themselves and a dramatic entrance into the Neptune room.

Forty-year-old Francine had helped get Mistress, and eighteen-year-old Buffy ready for their night at the restaurant. Mistress and Buffy were in matching wrap dresses. Mistress at twice Buffy's eighteen years had worked hard on her figure the last three months and filled her black satin dress beautifully. Her Double D, thirty-six-inch tits were a third out the tight top. From the side her large nipples could be seen. The thin black shiny belt held the dress in accentuating the hourglass figure of her 26" waist and thirty-eight-inch hips. The six-inch black strap heels made her thighs and calves look fantastic.

Buffy looked like a miniature Amanda in her same but smaller dress. Her B-cup breasts were completely covered by black satin. Her black shiny belt also accented and hourglass of a 22" waist and thirty-two-inch hips accentuating a bubble butt. Buffy's stiff rubbery nipples could be seen as well from the side view. If Buffy took too long of a step and you were looking very closely at her slit up to her hip you might see the chastity belt that held the inserts that Amanda had set at three with random shocks to keep the girl in a normal state. She wore the same six-inch strapped heels as her Mistress except her's had locks on them.

Amanda wore a satin black choker with a clear crystal stone at the front of it. Buffy wore a black patent leather choker with a silver metal ring on the front that had a patent leather leash attached and wrapped around Amanda's wrist. Both Amanda's auburn hair and Buffy's strawberry blond were in a criss cross bun loose updo done by Francine. Without the leash it would not be obvious that Buffy was submissive to Amanda.

Ezra was wearing black slacks and a cream-colored silk dress shirt. His bow tie was hand tied and red. His patent red shoes matched the tie and offset the slacks. He dressed 18-year-old Paula in a short red dress. Leaving the underwear in the room. She tried to fret about how she would look to the others. He reminded her of how they met. Paula agreed this was better than being the naked table base.

Paula's E-cup breasts flowed out of the top of the sheer red fabric the green belt held the dress tightly to her 22" waist and flared nicely over the girl's thirty-four-inch hips. Ezra put the pixie cut redhead in a strawberry blonde wig that went to the middle of her back. He put her in shiny black 5" heels that made her come up to his shoulders. Ezra put a black leather one inch collar on the girl and clipped his first leash on her.

Paula looked at him with pleading eyes and he reached under her skirt to feel the smooth pussy that he kept lasered.

"That is what I thought. Your mouth says no, my pussy says yes." Ezra shoved the two wet fingers into Paula's mouth, and she eagerly sucked them, hoping to influence his decision.

Ezra followed Amanda and Buffy into the Neptune room with his girl on her first leash.

The group was used to thirty-seven-year-old June wearing nothing but peasant dresses. There was an audible gasp around the table as June came walking into the Neptune room wearing her blonde hair up in a loose bun with curls cascading down to her ear level. Her leather corset held her new 28" waist at 27" the 34F breasts flowed out the top of the breast cups that were designed for a 34D. Her nipples were covered but the large areola was visible. Her new tight stomach was visible below the bottom of the corset and a black leather flared skirt was pushed out by her hips and revealed a black leather thong covering her trimmed bush, barely. Her feet were covered in four-inch heeled knee-high black leather lace-up boots with four leather straps down the sides and buckled to show the new calves she had earned.

Behind June crawled eighteen-year-old Mollie and a matching lavender outfit other than the stiff collar at her neck, the leash attached to it and the lack of a G-string. Mollie's pussy and ass were exposed to any who walked behind her and looked. The corset covered her A-cup breasts and none of the flesh spilled over the top. Mollie was absolutely humiliated and ready to orgasm with the exposure. June hooked the leash on the purse hook under the table, following Ron's example with his redheaded slave.

Ron clinked his wine glass as soon as June was seated.

"There are a couple of announcements to be made before we celebrate another poker season. The first is that I have been informed that Paula has made it clear that she wants to be the submissive wife to Ezra on this trip. The captain of the ship has agreed to marry them, and a dress has been ordered. Paula will select her bridesmaids from the submissives, please don't deny her the happy event. Ezra will also invite some groomsmen to attend from amongst us. Please don't feel snubbed if you or your submissive are not chosen."

Light applause and congratulations went around the table. The submissive girls all hoped to be chosen as part of the wedding party. The dominants dreaded being chosen and made to stand in front of the ship's party in clothes they had not chosen.

"As you probably have figured out from the other passengers and their dress, we are not the odd ones here. Enjoy yourselves and there will only be two other required functions than this dinner. One is Ezra's wedding. The other is the Carnival celebration on the night before we pull into port. The poker pot will supply each of the dominants with 50 strings of beads to trade and purchase with. Now your menus are in front of you and there are many bottles of wine on the table. The servers will bring you anything stronger or different if you would like."

The dinner was served and each of the dominants had multiple glasses of wine or like Ezra cocktails. June had ordered shrimp scampi with drawn butter and whipped sweet potatoes. After June had eaten her fill, she pulled Mollie up in her lavender leather up onto June's right thigh.

"You can use your fingers to eat what you would like off my plate." June allowed.

June dipped her right index and middle fingers into the warm drawn butter and began to rub her submissive's crotch on her right thigh. Having a shrimp halfway to her mouth Mollie tipped back into her favorite position against Mistress's chest and quickly shoved the shrimp into her mouth as she moaned and chewed at the same time. Every couple of minutes June would dip the fingers from the opposite hand and continue to arouse the small woman with that hand while the hand that was previously occupied shoved a shrimp or two covered fingers with sweet potato puree into the moaning mouth of her submissive.

Soon Mollie had a shuddering orgasm on her Mistress's thigh at the behest of her fingers.

"I am glad to see that you have embraced the lifestyle Mistress June." Said Ron watching the woman play the submissive like an instrument.

Looking around, Nancy now had her Kitty in almost the same position with the small woman on full display and bells jingling as Nancy mauled her breasts with one hand and vagina with the other. Amanda had Buffy in her lap facing her with the top of Amanda's dress down around her waist with Buffy worshiping Amandas breasts. Penny was on Bills lap with Wendy alternating between Penny's pussy and asshole as Bill played with Penny's pussy and breasts.

Ron pulled Red's leash and guided her mouth onto his cock as he pulled his slacks to his ankles. Ezra did not have to lift the dress from Paula's crotch. It was already wet and ready with her watching what the Mistresses were doing with their submissives. Ezra put her on her knees in front of him and lowered his pants. Paula understood her responsibilities without being told.

Ron without having an orgasm like the other's earlier was quickly hard in Red's mouth. Ron stood and lifted his submissive redhead to her toes in her ballet boots. He cleared an area of the table and put her face down on the table with her clit ring against the edge of the table they dined at. Ron pushed into the hot wet slit of his aroused submissive with a single push. He pushed down on her arms in the reverse prayer, pushing her tits into the hard smooth top, pressing the rings against her nipples. Each time he thrusted into her the clit ring pushed the edge of the table painfully. She moaned into her small ball gag and began to pant quickly. She shuddered as she came for a second time as Ron filled her with his seminal fluids.

Ron looked to see Paula's dress in the middle of the table soaking up butter from an empty dish as Ezra banged her pussy, with her lying on her back on the table. Ezra had his hands on her shoulders watching the large, nipped E-cup breasts roll around on her chest.

June was pulling on her own nipples and pulling the breasts up to her own mouth to lick and suckle as Mollie was face buried in her snatch. It looked like Mollie had become more than competent at pussy worship. It also looked like the conservative dressing June was stretching her wings.

Penny's onesie was bunched around her waist, as was Wendy's stretch dress. When Ron saw the three. Bill had Penny on her back on the table with the servers removing plates as fast as they could. Bill had a hold of Penny's small C-cup breasts and was using them as leverage to slam his cock into her cunt. Wendy was ass on heels bent backwards with her mouth and tongue at the junction of her husband and his other submissive. Her tongue would catch his scrotum and Penny's asshole as she licked the junction. Penny shook in orgasm and put Bill over the top. He filled her small lower abdomen with spunk. Bill pulled free and Wendy turned 180 degrees to start to suck her husband's discharge from the young woman. Penny was busy cleaning the combined fluids from her dominant's cock.

The group disbanded all heading back to their cabins full, buzzed and sated. As they walked or crawled through the common areas the vacationers looked like something out of Caligula's court.

The next five days, Ron had spent plenty of time with his Kit and Kat up on the main deck watching the two find all sorts of trouble. He kept the two belted with the understanding that anyone that wanted to use them had to get permission. The two quickly came back with a small woman dressed in a conservative skirt obviously covering a wet swimsuit.

She handed Ron the little bits of cloth that were left of Kit's and Kat's outfits.

"These two little imps tell me that you are their owner. Is that true?" She asked.

"Master Ron," Ron said, holding out his hand. "Yes, these two belong to me."

"Mistress Kim," Kim said noticing the striking redhead behind Ron in the green boots and arm binder.

"The two attacked my stallions chirping something about riding a man would be exciting then they began to fight as to who was going to ride my large black. They got him so worked up with their punching and rolling I had to get my stable girl to take him back to the ship's stables." Kim explained.

"What punishment would you like for the two?" Ron asked.

"Yes, there should be some sort of punishment, if for nothing else disturbing the guests around us." Kim said, smiling at the handsome dominant.

Ron thought the smallish Mistress quite fetching in her little country dress and small cowboy boots.

"Let's get them over our laps and I think a good start would be twenty per cheek." Ron said. "Their little bubble butts redden up quickly and emit a nice warmth when struck with an open hand."

Kim found what he said to be true, and the imps seemed very responsive to the striking hand. Kim wished she could stick some fingers into the one she was striking as the girl was leaking from her belt by ten per cheek. The two dominants finished, and the two girls were crying steadily.

"You two know the routine, stand with your legs apart, hands behind your head and apologize to Mistress Kim for getting her pony upset. Then turn and present your punished asses to the Mistress and ask her if your apologies were accepted or she needs further retribution." Ron instructed.

With one voice the two apologized and turned to show Kim their red and slightly splotchy asses and asked if it was accepted.

"Yes, I suppose you two were just excited to see some ponies in real life for the first time." Kim said.

Both girls turned back to face the small dominant, they went into the wait position, wishing to ask a question.

"What are your questions girls?" Ron asked not knowing if Kim had the same position for her submissives.

"Sir, we would like to beg Mistress to ride her ponies. We brought our goblin girl outfits and the saddles and our quirts." Both asked stumbling over one another.

"They ride Red and two other submissives, slightly larger than her in my yard at home. If you don't want to deal with that kind of energy, I understand and I will effort to keep them on a tighter leash as it were." Ron apologized to the cute strawberry blonde. "Girls maybe Mistress doesn't want two hell spawn like yourselves near her nice ponies."

"Since the two came that prepared, I suppose it would be okay for them to ride for a while. I will put my stable girl in charge of them and let her know no permanent marks if she must reprimand the two, but a few welts would be ok if they are not minding. Is it ok if a pony boy uses them for the fare of a ride?" Kim asked.

"Here are their keys, they know the cabin they belong in, if I am not there the deck purser will let you in. I will let him or her know you have some of my property. I would love it if you would join me for dinner in the Green Parrot Bar at 7pm." Ron said, smiling and his eyes twinkling.

The dresses arrived in the first port for the wedding. Paula had been surprised and concerned at the alterations Ezra had the dress maker complete to the gown she picked out. Ezra told her it went with the ship's theme, and he wasn't changing them back, he liked it, and she would be beautiful. The ship's tailor had made alterations to the bride's maids dresses and the flower girl dresses so the fit was in theme with Paula's gown. Ezra, Ron, and Bill were the groom's party, and they wore black tuxes with white bowties.

It was the second day out of port and the main ballroom for the ship was the sight. None of the dominant women on the ship or the Gay men could pass up attending a wedding. The seating was full, and it sat over 1000 according to the ball room Mait re dee. Amanda, Nancy, and June had drawn straws to see which Mistress would give the bride away. June had won or lost, however you judged it.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12