Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 03: Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first three down the white carpeted isle was the three men in their simple black tuxedos. Bill could see that the female captain was nervous. When he reached the dais, he asked her about the nerves, and she said it was her first slave girl wedding and wasn't completely comfortable with the vows. He asked if she wanted him to officiate and she said she could get through it.

"Come by my cabin later, I might have an offer for you." Bill told the captain.

The music started, a concerto by Bach, Ron thought. Kit and Kat skipped down the aisle in little pink open front dresses showing off their pink and mauve Chastity belts with the open front of the top and bottom of the dresses they wore. Their small dark nipples bounced merrily on their small chests as they tossed flowers' petals on the white carpet down the aisle.

Next came the bridesmaids. First down the aisle was little Penny in her strawberry blonde Shirley Temple wig, an altered white pinafore that was open on the front and held out to the side by stitching the tailor had done. Her cute pink nipples bounced on her C-cup breasts and her pink chastity belt was visible with the open front with garter belt and straps hooked to white stockings down to her pink patent Mary Janes. Penny carried a small bouquet in front of her at her waist.

Second was Mollie, dressed in a simple white diaphanous silk gown with a pink belt around the waist and a pink chastity belt holding in her inserts set to three with the shocks every five to eight seconds. Mistress had roughed her nipples a bright pink to match the waist and chastity belts She had white garter belt and straps holding up white stockings and six-inch pink heels. Mollie carried the same white and pink bouquet as Penny at her waist as well.

Behind her was Buffy, she was dressed the same as Mollie, but her larger B cup breasts were not rouged as they had the natural pink to them, her strawberry blonde hair was up in a loose bun with strands cascading down the sides. Her belt had no inserts behind it and needed none she was on the edge of cumming just by being displayed like this. She carried the bridal bouquet at her waist, and it was themed as the others just four times their size.

Once the three bride's maids were in place and displayed a man in a ship's uniform rolled out a cart with three covers on top like what room service would have and put it to the side of the captain, near Bill. Wagner's Bridal Chorus began, and the bride and June entered the ball room on the white carpet.

June was dressed as the girls except her open front displayed a white boned corset that was fit for her breasts, so she did not display her areola. Her crotch was covered by a pair of white leather panties. There was a gold chain around her neck with a pink key. Her white stockings were held by the same garter as the flower girls and her feet were covered in white Victorian leather laced boots of leather. June's hair was up in a severe bun.

The bride had a palatinum blonde wig that was done full of baby's breath and a ring of pink flowers. The white veil came down over her face to her neck. It took some noticing, but her arms were cuffed behind her back, the back of the veil hung down, hiding her arms and hands. The white gloves also camouflage the fact but if you looked closely the pink metal handcuffs could be seen.

The train went behind her about three feet and behind that was a leash attached to her cuffs and Kitty in her white leather had little white wedding bells in pairs attached to her rings, with pink lacy ribbons attaching the bells to the rings.

Looking from the front a white leather boned waist cincher pointed down to her smooth cleft that shined with arousal. Her large E cup breasts were framed by the lacy gown closed at the collar. She wore mid-calf pink leather boots with six-inch heels. At the base of the dais June and Paula stopped.

"Who gives this woman into slavery for bride slave status?" The captain said, her voice cracking slightly.

"I Mistress June have been designated as her father could not be here. I have here the property document from her current owner and the transfer of ownership to the husband." June said, handing the documents to Ezra.

June then took the chain from her neck and used the pink key to unlock the cuffs from Paula's hands. June took the kitty leash and walked to the end by Penny before taking the dais.

Ezra helped his bride up the stairs as Bill moved the train around behind her. The two stood facing the crowd. Paula almost passed out seeing how many people she was displayed for. The captain went around in front of the two so she was facing the couple but below them so the pictures and video would be unobstructed.

"If there are none here who would speak against this union I shall continue. The captain said. "As you both know this is a lifetime binding contract and can only be severed by one party and that party is Ezra. Do you both understand this?"

"Yes, Captain." They said in unison.

"If you take this woman to be your slave wife and she wishes to be your slave wife she will kneel in front of her husband and soon owner." The captain instructed.

Ezra held her hands as she negotiated the tall boots and got on her knees. Bill pulled the train and back of the dress, back and out of the way.

"If the best man would hand the groom the collar, please." The captain ordered.

Bill lifted the first serving dome and handed Ezra a tall pink collar.

"With this collar I bind thee my slave wife, you will follow all instructions diligently and without waver that come from my hand or mouth." The captain recited.

Ezra found the hidden zipper in the front of the dress and pulled it down to the opening above Paula's breasts. He then wrapped the three-inch pink training collar about her throat and Paula heard three small locks click at the back of the collar.

"If the Best Man would hand the groom the head harness and ball." The captain instructed.

Bill lifted the second serving dome and handed Ezra a white leather harness with a pink two-inch ball attached to it. Ezra had tried a two and a half-inch ball in a black three-inch collar in their stateroom, and it was too difficult to get into her mouth with the tall collar.

"With this ball and harness I now control what you say, taste and do orally." The captain recited.

Ezra said it back while inserting the ball in Paula's mouth and removing the wig and veil. Her head had been shaved and shined by the ship's barber this morning. What little bit of her blonde hair that had grown back was again gone and taken by her dominant. A small gasp went up from the crowd as this was revealed. Once the harness was attached at the five points to the top of the collar, Paula's head was effectively immobilized.

"If the best man would please hand the groom the pads for the harness." The captain asked and continued as Bill retrieved them from the same dome.

"With this blind I take from you the ability to see what you want; you will only see what I allow and nothing more." The captain said.

Ezra put the blinders behind the harness straps that went up to the forehead and over the eyes, a second white strap went down the sides of Paula's head and buckled onto the straps behind her ears and up to the back of her head, pulling the pink leather pads tight against her eyelids.

A long trail of slobber was already running between Paula's breasts and down in a race to the already wet cunt.

"If the best man will hand the groom the wrist cuffs, please," the captain asked.

Bill did and Ezra was running the hidden zippers up from the cuffs on the gown to the front opening where he had already unzipped the lower half of the dress.

"With these cuffs I bind you to me forever." The captain recited.

"With these cuffs I bind you to me forever." Ezra repeated wrapping the cuffs around his bride's wrists and clipping them behind her. Ezra unbuckled the strap holding the lower part of the gown to Paula's hips.

"You may leash your slave wife Ezra." The captain said loudly as Ezra clipped the pink leather leash onto his wife and lifted her neck for her to stand.

June was quickly around to collect the dress as it fell from Paula's naked body. As the naked cuffed, collared, and blinded bride was revealed in her hairless glory the crowd erupted in cheer. Wagner began to play again as Ezra led his naked slave down the aisle and from the room, followed two by two by the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. The back of the procession was June carrying a discarded bridal gown and leading a white cat suited woman on a leash with bells tinkling behind the dominant woman.

June handed Kitty's leash to Nancy as they departed and handed the dress to her Mollie. Collected the bride's bouquet and put it on top of the dress that Mollie carried. They followed Ezra and Paula. At the first stairs Ezra picked up his bride and began to carry her up the seven flights to their stateroom. June and Mollie followed. June and Mollie entered the stateroom behind Ezra and watched him toss her face down on the bed.

"She is going to want this someday." June told him having Molly put the gown and flowers on the table.

"Thank you, I now have a marriage to consummate if you don't mind. I have a cherry to pluck." Ezra said, starting to undress himself, hearing a gasp come from behind a pink ball on the bed.

"I guess I don't understand but enjoy your slave bride." June said.

"She has never had anything in that ass. I took the maidenhead; I was the first past her lips and now I am going to be the first in that asshole. She cleaned before the ceremony so now I take my marital prize." Ezra explained.

June held the door while Mollie followed. "Please don't let a man ever do that to me Mistress." Mollie begged.

"Don't worry honey, I won't let a man do that to you, it will be me that does that to you." June said rubbing her slave's pussy on the chastity belt. "Let's get you out of this dress and you can help Mistress scratch an itch."

Nancy took Kitty to the aft outdoor bar where they could get out of the wind and sat in an armless chair at a table and sipped Manhattans while petting her kitty in her own special way. When Kitty had orgasmed for the third time Nancy pushed the leash up under her long skirt and out the waistband, pulling her kitty to return the favor and Nancy sipped Manhattans and enjoyed the soft music playing in the piano bar.

Amanda and Buffy walked by. Amanda had removed Buffy's belt and as Francine went to kneel next to her owner Nancy noticed the pink polycarbonate chastity cage in her crotch.

"I don't want to ruin our pretty matching dress with all your fluids. Let's remove them and Francine can take them back to the state room while we sit out here and visit with Mistress Nancy. Get up in my lap and I will keep you on edge, so you are comfortable. That's a good girl Buffy." Amanda said as the girl handed Francine her dress and Mistress did the same, sitting near Nancy.

Amanda was playing her submissive the same as Nancy had her Kitty a few minutes ago and when the waiter came by Amanda said, "I will have a rye on the rocks, your best rye as it was a special night."

Buffy was quickly moaning in subspace from the arousal level of being displayed for thousands of people to see and her dominant owner playing with her pussy and tits in public. Buffy's pussy clamped her mistress's two fingers in orgasm.

"That is two for tonight, my girl is going to have a red ass when we go to bed." Amanda scolded as she smiled to Nancy and kept stroking, pinching, and pulling.

"It looks like you found someone inside of the shell Ron entrusted to you." Nancy said.

"Yea, he is going to let me have her contract when we get home, and she has already said she wanted to be my property. I am going to take it to her mother anyway just because I want her blessing. According to my pet they were close." Amanda said.

"Kitty's mother and father are property of a man on the trading floor. He already said I could do with her what I wanted and liked the look for her mother" Nancy said.

Bill knocked on Ron's door, having redressed Penny into her normal open sided pinafore leaving the belt and stockings in place. Wendy crawled on a leash naked, led by Penny. Bill was truly considering making her a bunny. Bill had sent a message to the captain that they would be in Bill's cabin if she was coming down.

12