Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 04: The Captain

Story Info
Captain's arousal seen by Bill and she reports for duty.
5.9k words
4.83
2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Bill saw something from the captain at the ceremony that he was betting on. 22-year-old Red was in her server's uniform with her arms in a reverse prayer. 20-year-old Kit was mixing drinks and 20-year-old Kat was putting the drinks and snacks on trays. 50-year-old Bill sent 28-year-old Wendy and 18-year-old Penny to the side of the room to kneel and wait.

A soft knock came at the door.

"Wendy, open the door, and if it is the captain hand her your leash in your teeth." Bill instructed.

Wendy quickly crawled to the door and answered it with her pink leash in her mouth. When the captain looked down to see a belted naked blonde with giant tits the woman talked through the leash in her teeth.

"Please take this leash Mistress, my Master ordered it." Wendy begged with doe eyes.

"I could get to like doing these cruises." the captain said, closing the door behind her and hearing the click of the lock. She took in the kneeling girl on the other side of the room. The two little naked servers making drinks and loading the extremely tall and heavily bound redheaded serving girl with every tender spot on her body containing rings.

"Sit down, what will you have to drink and what should we call you?" Bill said taking charge as he invited the woman.

"I am Gert, my mother named me Gertrude, but I hate it. It sounds like a fat girl from Denmark. My ancestors are from Switzerland." Twenty-nine-year-old Gert said.

"At the wedding I noticed that the bride in her predicament had you extremely aroused as did the bridesmaids. I think you have a favor to ask either me or Ron or both of us. I am betting your opportunities to let go don't happen often, and here we are ready to let you do it; you just must ask. You could just take your clothes off and kneel. We will see that as a sign that you may be used freely by us both." Bill said.

The forty-year-old Ron was scanning the woman over and hoped she took the last option. Gert looked at the blonde at her feet and could imagine that was her. The serving girl could be her as well if she could navigate those heels. She did not want to be treated like a little girl but maybe it could be fun for a day or two. The two little pixies chopping and mixing and serving she could be that as well.

Without comment Gert bent down and removed her black patent leather work shoes. Stood and removed her shirt, pulled the pins from her blonde hair, and folded the shirt neatly on the table. Unhooking her pants she pushed them down past her knees, keeping her legs straight and facing the two men in the room. Gert stepped from her side striped, black pants and folded them slowly and neatly. Standing in a white pair of lace panties and a heavy bra, Gert took a deep breath and unclipped the bra and set it on the panties. Bill reached over and read the sizing on the strap of the five-hook industrial bra.

It read 34G he had already seen the waist said 29 on the pants and her flared hips were probably at least 36 or 37". The shoes had read 8W.

Gert hooked her thumbs in her panties and revealed a trimmed bush that the carpet was as white as the rug she stood on earlier and matched her natural yellow, blonde hair. The woman that had made Captain as the youngest ever, 28 years old, man or woman in the fleet. She was known to her crew as the Iron Bitch, stood in front of two strange men, and had just agreed to let them use her as they pleased.

"Legs apart and hands behind your head. You will answer the questions short and sweet and follow it with Master. Do you understand?" Bill asked, while standing up and walking to the woman who was taller than Penny's 5'4" but shorter than Wendy's 5'7".

"Yes." Gert answered.

Bill reached out and grabbed the woman's left nipple between his thumb and index finger squeezing as hard as he could.

"I said follow your answers with Master, quit trying to pull away or I will cover these things in bruises." Bill said as Gert began to adjust to the pain.

"Thank you for the correction, Master." Gert said through the pain.

"I expect perfection from a slave. Especially one that has command of men." Bill said.

"Are you any good at sucking a cock?" Bill asked.

"No one has complained, Master." Gert answered, getting a hard pinch on the other nipple got a squeal from his new slave.

"I said short and to the point, that is a yes or no answer and since you used a smart ass reply we are going to guess the answer is no, but you will get an opportunity with each of us to prove if you are." Bill told her before letting go of the nipple.

"Have you ever had a cock in your asshole?" Bill asked.

She looked at him with fright in her eyes, "No, Master."

"Good, we will draw straws for that, or flip cards don't worry you will be able to answer that in the definite affirmative going forward." Bill answered.

"Have you ever sucked another woman's tits?" Bill asked.

"On a dare,"...Gert was cut off by both nipples being pinched the same as the first with Master glaring down into her deep blue eyes. "Yes, Master." She moaned past her pain and arousal.

"Have you ever licked a pussy?" Bill asked.

"Yes Master." Gert answered not wanting to clarify it was the same spin the bottle dare.

"Are you good at eating another woman?" Bill asked.

"No, Master." Gert answered.

"We may not have time to get to everything tonight, but we can try. One last one and we can start on training our newest slave girl.

"Have you ever eaten ass, either male or female?" Bill asked.

"No, Master." Gert replied looking disgusted.

"What time are you needed available for the ship?" Bill asked.

"I must be on station on the bridge by 6am, Master." Gert answered.

Bill looked at the wall clock and said, "Eight hours is going to be a tight window, you are not going to get much sleep Captain, slave! I think we need to start with a three-quart enema if one of us is going to use that hole and not get covered in shit. Come here Wendy." Bill ordered.

Wendy crawled quickly to her owner.

"Take her into the head. Get her enema started and clean the hair from below her waist, just leave a one-inch strip in the center with the base pointing like an arrow at that fat clit I see sticking from her slit." Bill ordered Wendy.

"Thank you, Master." Wendy said.

"Kat get over here. While Wendy is getting her clean you can begin to teach her how to give a woman pleasure with her tongue. I am going to see if Nancy wants to come by later and see how well you taught our newest slave girl." Ron instructed.

"Crawl in there and get started, we don't have all night. 5:45 am will be here before you know it." Bill said.

Gert thought, "What the fuck have I done. These guys are going to use me all night and give me fifteen minutes to get clean, dress, and address the crew for morning muster." She almost orgasmed at the thought.

Ron called Nancy and said, "We have some fresh female slave meat if you want to come help her learn how to pleasure women."

"Sure, I will be there with Kitty a little after Midnight." Nancy told him.

Bill and Ron planned the evening's activities as they each popped an E.D. pill to be ready in an hour when her cleaning and grooming was done.

"Kit, fetch me a white slave hood and a black magic marker. We don't want anyone to recognize the slave as we move her about the ship. Put the slave's clothes in a black plastic bag and Penny can take them to Mistress Nancy's cabin for morning." Ron said as Bill put a business card into the breast pocket of the captain's uniform and rebuttoned it.

Penny grabbed a black trash bag from Kit and headed to the door. "Don't forget to curtesy to any dominants you pass." Bill told her as she left.

Penny had curtseyed five times before she got to the deck Mistress Nancy's cabin was on. She curtseyed to the purser on the deck, and it was a cute girl, not much bigger than herself. Penny explained that she just needed to put the bag on the table and then go back to her Master.

Kit returned with the requested slave hood and the matching collar and cuffs. She lay six locks on the table as she knelt waiting for instruction.

"Your handwriting is much better than ours put "Swiss Miss Slave" on the front and the back of the hood." Ron told Kit.

In beautiful script writing Kit put "Swiss", across the forehead of the hood. Across from under the right eye hole and over the bridge of the nose she wrote "Miss", and the chin of the white hood in black permanent marker was "Slave". She flipped the hood over and flattened it writing it again, equally spaced on the back of the hood in matching cursive was the same identification.

"Go and make yourself a drink and bring us each a fresh one Kit, thank you for being thorough." Ron said.

Bill and Ron went to check on Gert, and the two slave girls. Wendy was working on the fuzz covering the ass cheeks and getting ready to do the crack of the ass with the razor and cream. Kat had gotten a switch from somewhere and Gert had five long welts on her back.

"How is she doing Kat?" Ron asked.

"She is getting better Master, at first it was like a St. Bernard was slobbering all over Master's cunt." Kat said.

"If she is able to give you an orgasm, she can start working on your asshole and learn how to toss a salad", Ron explained.

"If she does poorly, can I strike her tits with my switch?" Kat begged.

"No, stick to her back and do not leave any marks that will last, or I will thrash you with the three tailed whip." Ron threatened, knowing how cruel Kit and Kat could be with other slaves.

Ron imagined Belinda was much happier where she was than having Kit and Kat play with her in no win games.

Penny arrived back as Bill emerged from the bathroom.

"Do you need to use the restroom, Penny?" Bill asked knowing it had been most of the day since the girl had gone and she did not have the security of her diaper.

"Yes sir, please sir, I need to go number two sir." Penny said, squeezing her legs together.

"Mommy, Wendy is in there cleaning a new slave so she will be able to make sure your wiping is good, and no dingles are left behind. Go ahead and go." Bill said.

"She is adorable as a little. Have you always wanted one?" Ron said and asked.

"No but each slave will tell you in their own way what they need, some are pain sluts, some are humiliation sluts, and some are littles. Now Wendy is a pain, humiliation, and gutter slut." Bill said chuckling at his own joke.

"Kit, go get a white corset of Red's for me to put on the new slave." Ron ordered the girl.

Penny had just emerged and was rubbing her ass cheeks and tears down her face.

"What is the matter honey?" Bill asked Penny.

"Mommy Wendy was busy, so Miss Kat checked and when she slid the paper through my cheeks, she saw a little bit of brown, so she quickly gave me five stripes with her switch. They hurt bad Daddy." Penny said looking up at Bill.

"Do better little Penny, you know you can. Did you thank Miss Kat for correcting you?"

"No sir." Penny said with a hitch.

"Go across and get Mommy Wendys tall white boots and bring them back to Daddy, we are going to dress the slave then I will let Mommy Wendy take you over and put you to bed in Daddy's bed. We don't get to play hide the lollipop tonight." Bill told her.

"It is ok Sir; I am tired from today. It was embarrassing to stand in front of all those people." Penny said remembering how her pussy and titties were exposed to the thousand plus people.

Kat crawled out first, followed by Gert, then Wendy. The two had taught Gert the waiting slave position. Kneeling with the slave ass on their heels. Toes on the ground. Knees as far apart as you can. Back straight, shoulders back, chest out, palms on thighs unless need to speak, then palms up. Head up and eyes down.

"Did you teach the new slave "Inspection position"?" Ron asked Kat.

"No Sir." Kat said, after her palms flipped up, then back down when finished.

"Slave Gert, watch her carefully and you will assume this position next." Bill instructed.

"Kat, inspection." Bill instructed.

Kat jumped up and put her feet a foot past her shoulders on each side. Her hands went straight out, palms up and parallel to the floor. Her hips bent her torso forward placing her shoulders about 6" in front of her toes. Her head up and eyes down. Chin parallel to the floor.

"Gert inspection." Bill ordered.

She did her best and Bill tapped the instep of her feet, and they moved the six inches required. He tapped on her back, and she arched further. Bill lifted her chin a little and said, "Stay."

He ran his hands over her calves and well-toned thighs from climbing the ladder wells of her ship every day. He ran his hands up and onto the solid mounds of large ass flesh. There was a small layer of fat over each which would make them really move when struck with a hand or a whip.

He put his right hand on her stomach and just above her freshly shaved pubic hair. His left hand slid down through her crack and his left index finger pushed on her anal ring. It pulsed open and tried to get it to push more. "

"The anal ring is responsive Ron. She might just be an anal slut by tomorrow morning at her muster." Bill said, and the ring pulsed further around his dry finger.

She groaned at the thought of them using her anally. Bill's left hand continued down across the perinium and found a very hot and wet hole for his finger to go into. He slid his right hand down to the hard pebble that was her clitoris poking from its hood.

"Don't you orgasm. This is inspection, not pleasure." Bill said, as she moaned and panted with her eyes rolling back and hips beginning to rock.

"That is two slave. One punishment for breaking position and one for not looking down." Bill stated. Bill removed his hands and presented the wet digits to the slave for cleaning.

"Clean yourself from my fingers Slave." Bill told her.

She opened her mouth and sucked the digits like they were little cocks.

Bill noticed a red welt up the center of the sternum almost to the collar bone of Gert.

"Kat, I forbade you from striking my slave's tits. Ron I would like a hard punishment for Kat." Bill said.

"Sir, that is not her tits." Kat begged.

"The two of you continue to break the finer points of an order, you understood that Master Bill did not want the front of this slave struck and did it anyway to push a boundary. You pushed too far and will pay for it with flesh. Kit, you place her onto the cross, face out, I will be in there in a minute to mete out the punishment." Ron was quickly following the two with the switch that Kat had used to mark Penny with and then Gert.

"Wendy as they are gone, I need you to assist me. Cuff her wrists and lock them on." Bill ordered. "Here is Penny with the boots for her. Start to get them on as I break inspection.

Bill fondled each breast and squeezed his way out to the palm size areola and inch long distended rubbery nipples. Both a pale peach color. Bill bent over and licked across each areola and pulled each nipple and a large amount of breast flesh into his mouth while sliding his tongue around on the nipples. Gert groaned again. He let each exit his mouth with a pop. Bill then kissed her passionately, driving his tongue aggressively into her mouth and battling her tongue for dominance.

Bill grabbed the hood and held it in front of Gert's face, "We are going to move our slave about the ship tonight, so I want her to see and understand her new name in my presence." Bill said, showing her the permanent marker on the hood.

"You will be "Swiss Miss", or SM, or SM Slave, going forward when we are in scene. Do you understand SM Slave?" Bill asked.

"Yes Master, thank you for hiding my identity and a slave name, Master." SM replied.

Bill pulled SM's hair up through the top of the hood, as much as he could, quickly. He slid the two-inch ring into place and zipped the back of the hood down. The collar went next.

"You already know what the collar signifies, you did the ceremony earlier." Bill told his new slave.

Bill could see her tongue waggling behind the ring in the hood and the fear beginning to show in her eyes.

"It is ok, I am not going to securely bind your head, if it all becomes too much for you just shake your head side to side four times and everything will stop, and you will be given the ability to speak and voice your concerns without consequences. If I did not have the ring in your mouth, it is yellow for instructions and red for stopping. These are called your safe words or motions." Bill explained.

She said through the gag, "Yes Master." But it was garbled and ungraceful as slobber flowed from her mouth and down her front.

SM heard the two clicks of locks on her collar and hood. She felt Wendy trying to lift her feet and suddenly her toes were pushed down, and boots were sliding up her feet.

"Please stomp to seat your foot in the boot." Wendy requested.

SM expected her heel to move further down in the boot and she felt the tiny footbox press in on her toes and her heel hit the solid heel of the boot on the ground. Her toes were pointed straight down. She remembered her mother taking her to ballet as a young girl and the pain in her toes after class. She knew in her mind these would be more supportive than then, but how much more?

As Wendy was getting the other boot on Bill had to catch the woman so she did not fall.

"Soon you will be able to run the stairways in these. They just take some getting used to. Look at Red, she wears her's elegantly." Bill teased.

Bill moved SM so her back was to the table and had her put her hands behind her on the table, while Wendy laced the boots and tightened them. Once the top straps were tight SM heard the ominous click of two locks being closed. Her chest was now shiny with slobber and her mouth felt dry. SM saw the tiny girl Kat emerge from the dressing room. Kat's pussy she serviced earlier, until she finally had an orgasm, then SM ran her tongue and mouth through the small slave's ass crack, as Kat gave instructions. During which Kat had hit her in the sternum with the switch that Ron now carried.

"Apologize to Swiss Miss and mean it." Ron demanded.

SM looked at the girl. Her front from just under her chin to the top of her ankles was welted and angry red. Almost all the welts went entirely across the small body of the girl. The ones around her bare vagina were either vertical or close to it. How was she not passed out. SM was sure she was going to pass out from the pain of each of the five she received.

"Miss, Swiss Miss, I was cruel and took unfair advantage of you in a new submissive position. You did not understand, and I did not explain why I skirted Master Bill's rules. I did you a disservice on your submissive journey and for that I am truly sorry." Kat said, tearing up and blubbering slightly.

"Now tell her how you want to start to pay her back for your transgression." Ron instructed.

"While the Masters get you into position for their use, I will be showing you and instructing you on how to better pleasure a woman. I need to tell you, I am not allowed to give you an orgasm, just keep you close." Kat said.

"Kit, where the hell did you find a switch while on a ship at sea, you two source the damndest things." Ron asked the other small girl.

"Someone left it in a vase last night in the ballroom. It looked abandoned so we just took it. It had pretty pink flowers on it until I stripped them off to use it to punish Kat with. It handles nicely." Kit said.

"I can see that." Ron said, then decided to tease the girl as she had no idea who the woman was in the uniform he was about to use. "You saw the uniform Kit; this slave is in the employ of the ship. You better be nice to her as she might tell the captain who stole one of the dogwood blossoms from the vase for today's wedding. The captain may want to give you forty lashes with a cat-o'-nine-tails." Ron teased.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12