Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 04: The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave was dressed except for the corset. Ron was a bigger and more athletic man, as well as younger, he got behind SM to put on the corset. Bill positioned the front. SM, being seven years older than Red had a little more gravity acting on larger breasts. Bill pushed the corset up under them until he could see the sides of the breast flow over the sides of the garment. Red's waist was 2" less than SM's and 4" when in the corset. Ron would leave a gap in the corset to allow SM to breathe.

Bill took the opportunity to instruct Wendy and Penny. He told Wendy to take Penny back to the suite, shower themselves, make sure Penny was clean, powdered, and diapered. Penny did not need to be belted, as Bill might want to use her in the morning.

Bill then threw three ropes up over a run of pipes in the ceiling then a rope around a table leg and the couch leg. The heavy furniture was bolted to the floor, so it was solid to tie a slave to. That way if the ship took a large wave, it would not slide across the floor and kill someone. Ron had finished getting SM into her new corset.

"Inspection." Bill demanded.

SM, tried. She wobbled on impossibly high heels Bill started taking photos of her in bondage. He took six pictures of different views around her body. Making sure to capture the slobber that ran from her mouth to the floor and the drying fluids on her inner thighs.

"Let's get you into a position for some fun." Bill centered where SM would be placed on the phone and hit video record. "We have gotten two of your challenges done with the pussy eating and asshole eating. Now for getting better at cock servicing and let's see who gets that asshole that was so needy earlier." Bill said.

As Bill got SM into position Ron walked around and told him in a whisper, "you get the asshole, you brought her here."

Bill attached the two ropes around the d-rings in the lower corset. This would keep her from falling in the boots. Ron attached the third rope from the overhead onto the collar, with SM's back flat, the rope became taut. Tying the ropes to the legs of the table and couch to her ankles around the boots SM's feet left the floor and her ankles were seven feet apart. The woman's crotch opened to Bill, and she groaned from the pressures of the ropes. Her breasts hung her ass and vagina were open and ready for use.

"Kat, crawl under her and begin to show her what she can really do with her mouth." Bill instructed. Bill and Ron undressed.

Quickly SM was moaning and moving her hips. Bill struck down on her left ass cheek hard.

"Quit trying to fuck her mouth. Your job is to concentrate on what she is doing so you can replicate it later with Mistress Nancy. If you cannot, we will stringently tie you so you cannot move a fucking muscle. Do you understand?" Bill asked.

A garbled mess came from the woman's throat, but it was close enough to a yes master for Bill.

"Kit bring lubricant and crawl over here to get me ready." Bill demanded laying an 8" dildo that was close to his own size at Kat's knees.

"Kat, this is a woman that understands watertight, here in the next half an hour, we are going to teach her what airtight means. When I tell you to, plunge that cock all the way in without any foreplay other than your tongue and mouth. Do you have any questions Kat?" Bill asked.

Kat lifted her face off the crotch that was right on the edge of orgasm and Kat was keeping it there with soft suctions and gentle licks. Kat's face was shiny with fluids as she answered Master Bill.

"No questions Master, shove the cock in all at once without any previous penetrations or partial insertions." Kat responded and buried her mouth in the hot wet mess again.

Gertrude's mind was racing. Her name was now SM, her identity was not as a powerful captain of a ship. She was now a fuck toy. About to be taught what airtight meant, what could that mean. The mouth in her crotch was magic, she could be convinced she was a lesbian by that mouth, other than her great need for a cock. Then she got one and had to concentrate on it. The dominant wielding it demanded she pay attention.

"Use your tongue to work the underside and pay particular attention to the split in the glans, like what Kat is doing with your clit, they are close to the same." Ron instructed. "I am going to push in, trap it in the back of your mouth with the front of your tongue on your bottom teeth. This is done by sticking your tongue out over your bottom teeth."

"SM was trying to concentrate on what the man with his cock in her mouth was saying and demanding, while the girl between her legs played a concert cello on her vagina. She felt the cock in her mouth get harder while trying to follow the directions she was getting then something was going on between her butt cheeks.

Bill had gotten rock hard from his pill earlier and Kit's little mouth. Damn Ron had those two well trained. Bill could understand why they got a little leeway in discipline. He was shoving his second lubricated finger up into the anus of the captain when she clenched on the fingers. Bill thought, "She finally knows I am here." Pushing more lubricant up and shoving his third finger into the tight hole.

"Be careful Kat, I am about to take the woman's anal cherry and I don't know how she will react. I don't want you punished because I made her cum." Bill told the girl edging SM for the first time.

Bill covered his cock in lubricant, pushed the tip into the brown ring and felt it begin to give. Bill nodded his head to Ron and Ron drove his cock into the woman's throat. She started to push against him, and Bill smacked down as hard as he could on her right ass cheek with his right hand.

"Quit fighting him, take that cock into your throat it will not kill you and what does not kill you makes you stronger." Then as second hard smack on the same ass cheek in the same spot. "Put your hands behind your back." Bill instructed as Ron pulled back to let the woman breathe.

SM slowly complied with the order and lay her hands on her lower back and Bill clipped the wrist cuffs together. Reaching forward for the wrists had pushed him almost halfway home on her asshole. Bill pulled three fingers of lubricant from the jar and pulled out pushing the lube in with the three fingers and following with his hard slick cock back into the winking hole.

"Okay, when I say now, all three cocks in as far as they will go, Kat continue to use your mouth and tongue but hold the cock in until I say Fuck then we are all going to fuck the hole we are in as hard and fast as we can. I want this woman ruined when we finish." Bill said, smiling to Ron, over the back of the submissive.

Ron had felt the obstruction at the top of the woman's throat, right at the tonsils and knew she was not relaxing, and she was fighting the cock, against going into her throat. Ron was steadily banging into the obstruction and telling SM to relax and take it. The sensation on her vagina and the burning and pleasure coming from her bowels had all her concentration. Bill was two inches from being buried in her ass. Ron was less than halfway of his 8" in her mouth.

"Now.....Fuck." Bill ordered.

Kat quickly shoved the cock she had in her hand into the open vaginal canal, dripping lubricant on Kat's face. Bill drove his hips hard into SM, pulling on the clip between the wrists for leverage and Ron, holding her jaw and back of her head drove his cock into her throat.

Bill felt her stop breathing, as did Ron. She did not choke, sputter, or gag. It was like time stood still. When both men pulled back a great inhalation of air and Kat's face and head got covered in piss as SM lost control of her bladder. The hard orgasms that the two men began to stroke into were shuddering through the woman. Bill held her arms tight and emptied into the woman's bowels. Ron pulled on the head and was buried with her chin on his scrotum and nose in his pubic hair as he emptied in her throat. Kat, following directions was sawing the nine inches of latex in and out of the vagina that was leaking all over her face as she sucked and licked a stiff clitoris.

None of the three knew that Kit had let 39-year-old Mistress Nancy in about halfway through the scene. It was just 1:30 in the morning. The slave lay hanging in her bondage, breathing hard and trying to figure out what had truly just happened. No one touched her tits, but they ached like some one had tugged on them for hours.

Without being told, Kat was softly cleaning the discharge of lubricant and cum from the slowly closing asshole of SM. Bill tapped her on the shoulder and Kat quickly cleaned the same from his cock kissing the slit as she finished and went back to the panting woman.

Ron left on the hood and removed the ring gag. Bill went and pulled his shorts back on and put on his shirt. He looked at Nancy.

"We thought you might introduce her to female domination as well. Tonight was her first night and we have covered a bunch of "never done that's". She said she had licked a pussy, but Kat said, it was like a cow licking her crotch and worked on it while she had her asshole cleaned for use. She had never serviced an asshole, Kat introduced her to that as well. She said she had never gotten a complaint about a blow job and Ron just finished giving her and introductory course in how they should be done. She had never had anal sex and I made sure she checked that box. Now she needs to truly pleasure a woman." Bill explained.

"Who is she?" Nancy asked.

"She needs to keep her identity secret and I would hope you can be discreet about it. She has shipboard duties at 6am so she needs to be out of your cabin no later than 5:30. Her clothing is sitting on your table in your suite. If you could unlock her cuffs and hood before 5:30 and let her leave the hood as she leaves, I would appreciate it greatly." Bill said.

"She will have a 5am wake up from my Kitty, if she learns she can have me orgasmed by 5:20 and that should give her time to get to her 6am appointment. Thank you for the opportunity to help a new slave down the road. Get her down and hand me the leash. We have much to do in the next few hours.

Bill and Ron set alarms for 4:30am. Bill was woken by Penny's mouth and Ron was woken by Red's. They both left their rooms in new shorts, tee shirts and deck shoes. They went up to get a coffee and were at the end of the passageway up to the officers' quarters at 5:20am. They did not want the captain to be late for muster because of them.

At 5:25 Gertrude came out of Nancy's stateroom. She was still tucking in her shirt. They noticed she was not wearing a bra as the large breasts swayed and nipples tented the thick polyester shirt. Her eyes were red and hair a matted mess. She was walking gingerly as Nancy had kept her in the boots and corset. Gert was still sore in her crotch from use.

Gert's tongue felt four inches thick as much as Nancy used it. As she walked up to the men both could smell she stank of sex.

"Good morning, Captain, we sent the purser on an errand, I hope you don't mind. Check your left breast pocket, before you launder that shirt, I need an email to send the remembrance photos and video to." Bill said.

This got him a groan and a soft, "Yes Master." From SM.

At noon Bill received a text from a new number, it had a contact attached. The body of the text read; SM is available for use at 6:30pm until same time in the morning. With the round-faced emoji blowing kisses.

12