Rooftop Moments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned around to go back to the table, I saw Denise and Audrey return as well. I felt the booze rise to my head and it calmed my nerves a bit. I sat down at my seat and took another sip of my beer.

"So, what do you guys wanna do after dinner?" Danny asked. "We can grab drinks or something. It's up to you."

Audrey looked at Denise. "How about we go dancing?" she suggested. "I haven't gone clubbing in ages!"

Denise shrugged. "I'm not sure I'm up for it. I'm a little tired tonight."

"We could go to Joe's place instead." Danny offered. "He lives nearby and has a great rooftop. You okay with that?"

I agreed readily, I would feel way better at my place.

"I love rooftops!" Audrey agreed. "That sounds perfect!"

"Alright, I guess I'm in." Denise agreed. "Let's do it."

***

We took an Uber and made our way to my place. I was relieved to be leaving the noisy atmosphere of the pub behind me. After making small talk on the ride, we reached my apartment and I gave them a quick tour.

"Wow, your place is awesome." Audrey remarked after we had finished walking through my living room. I had a feeling she was just being polite. It wasn't much, but I had chosen it due to the very large kitchen and the spacious living room. The rest of the apartment was small, but that didn't bother me. I kept it very clean and decorated it minimally.

We made our way to the roof and to the patio. It was completely empty of people, as usual, and the air was cooler than the night before. I sat on the lounge chair and closed my eyes for a moment, trying to calm my nerves. I opened them back and saw Denise standing next to me. Her eyes were on the city skyline, and I noticed that they were a light green color, almost as if they had a hint of basil in them.

She turned and looked at me. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just needed some fresh air." I glanced and Danny and saw him with Audrey in the far corner. They were sharing a recliner and staring at the clouds.

"You got a pretty cool place. I'm surprised you don't have any roommates." Denise observed. "It's a pretty expensive area."

I shook my head. "No, it's just me." I told her. "I like having a lot of space to myself."

"Joe, can I ask you something? No bullshit." Denise said seriously.

I nodded, feeling scared but curious. "Go ahead."

She looked at me for a moment. "Did I do something to upset you?"

I shook my head. "Why do you think that?"

She sighed. "You've been on the edge all evening. Danny said you're the funniest guy he knows, but you barely spoke two words to me all evening."

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I tried speaking to her earlier and she gave me the cold shoulder. Now she asked me what MY problem was? I felt angry. She was acting like I was some sort of asshole, which was unfair.

"Look..." I began, "I tried to make conversation and you barely spoke to me too." Fuck it, I was done feeling sorry for myself. I hated games and was too drunk and cranky to play. "I have no problem with you, I promise, do you have a problem with me?" I asked calmly.

She hesitated for a moment. "No, I don't." she finally answered. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"For being distant, I guess." she admitted. "That's not how I usually act."

I nodded. "Then don't do it anymore." I felt like an asshole, but if that kept my emotions in check, then so be it. "I promise I won't either." I continued, forcing a smile.

She sat down next to me and looked at the sky. "I'm glad we talked." she said quietly. "I was starting to think I had done something wrong."

"Don't worry about it." I replied. "I'm just trying to figure out this whole thing too." I reached for the cooler I kept nearby and grabbed two beers from my stash. I handed one to her.

"Thanks." she said gratefully.

I looked over at Danny and saw he was still there. Audrey was in his lap, kissing him passionately. Denise glanced at them as well. "Well, at least someone's having fun tonight." She commented.

I chuckled. "Yeah, they are." I took a sip from my beer. "What do you think about Danny?" I asked Denise.

"He's a nice guy." she replied. "Really sweet and smart. He's a bit too macho for my taste but Audrey loves guys like that."

I nodded. "Yeah, he's kind of intense." I said. "He's been single for a while now, I'm glad he found someone."

"What about you?" she asked. "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

I shook my head. "Once. I'm terrible at that stuff." I confessed. "Don't get me wrong, I like women, but I suck at relationships."

She chuckled. "Been there, same story. Relationships are just too much work." She took a sip of her beer. "Can I ask you something?" Hearing her share that made me feel better, like I wasn't the only one that had issues.

I nodded. "Go ahead."

"What do you think of Audrey?" she asked. "I mean, I'm obviously biased because I love that bitch, but I'm curious."

I paused for a moment. "I think she's amazing." I replied truthfully. "She makes Danny happy and I'm glad for that. She also seems like a very nice person, intelligent and beautiful. I think they will stay together for a long time."

She nodded. "Good answer." she smiled.

I felt a bit weird talking to her like this, going from 0 to 60 in a few minutes. I was glad I got over my anxiousness, but I was still uncomfortable with her presence. In fact, I felt a bit awkward. I didn't know what to say or do, I was still struggling to keep my composure. But I knew I needed to relax. I went for another beer. The evening had turned to night and a nice chill settled upon the rooftop.

"This stuff is really good." Denise remarked. "What is it?"

"A German beer called Erdinger," I told her. "It's a wheat beer. It's my favorite."

"Where did you find it?" she asked.

"An import beer store in Harlem" I explained. "I'm a big fan of craft beers and I buy some whenever I'm there. This brand isn't that popular in the US."

"Interesting." she said. "I love the aftertaste."

"Me too." I replied. "It's a bit bitter, but I'm a huge fan of bitterness in general."

"You're weird." she laughed. "But good weird."

"Thanks." I smiled. "You're not so bad yourself. I love the goth vibe, by the way."

She smiled. "Thank you. Tell that to my parents. They hate it."

"How come?" I asked.

"They always said it's a 'white people style' and that it's not natural." she replied. "I don't know why they care so much. I guess they want me to fit in."

I shook my head. "Fitting in is overrated." I told her. "If you're not yourself, then what are you doing?"

"I agree." she sighed. "I just wish I could get them to understand that."

"Maybe they'll get it in time." I suggested. "Your parents are older, right?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "I'm twenty-two, they're both sixty."

"There's still hope for them." I reassured her.

She nodded. "I hope so. I really like them, they're both great people."

We both looked at the sky, saying nothing for a few minutes. We glanced at Danny and Audrey who were sitting close next to each other on a lounge chair, their arms around each other. They were chatting and laughing, apparently having a great time. She started humming a song quietly, her voice low and melodic.

I turned towards her and she smiled at me. "What's that tune?" I asked.

"It's 'Your Song' by Elton John." she replied. "It's one of my favorite love songs."

"I love Elton John, I can't believe I didn't recognise it." I replied in disbelief. "He's one of my favorite artists."

"Oh yeah?" she laughed. "I love him too, I used to grow up listening to his songs"

"He's probably the only artist that never released a bad album, definitely underrated." I told her. "People really underestimate his voice, especially in his older days."

"What's your favourite album?" she asked.

I thought for a second. "His best one is 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road'. It's a masterpiece."

"Same here." she said excitedly. "My dad would take us to the record store every Tuesday when I was a kid. He would let me choose any records I wanted."

"What else do you like?" I asked, taking a long swig from my bottle.

"Elton John is an exception, I'm more of a metal girl." she replied. "Doom metal mostly."

"So stuff like Black Sabbath?" I asked.

"More like Cathedral and Trouble, but yes, that too, Ozzy's a badass." she agreed. "Do you like metal?"

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed. "It's great. I like everything from thrash to death, but my favorite is the progressive stuff."

"Progressive?" she asked.

"Yes, bands like Opeth, Porcupine Tree. It's hard to explain, but the musicianship is amazing and it has a lot of atmosphere." I explained. "Not to mention it's incredibly complex, it takes years to master. It's also the most experimental subgenre of metal."

"You sound like you know a lot about it." she remarked. "Do you play as well?"

"Nah, I couldn't play a tune to save my life, I'm a writer and that's probably all I'll ever be." I told her.

"Well, you should learn some day." she insisted. "It's a great hobby."

I laughed. "Yeah, maybe when I retire."

She smiled. "You're funny."

"I'd like to write some music one day." I told her.

"You should try it sometime, I bet you'd be good at it." she suggested. "I'd like to read some of your stuff."

"I'll share some with you." I told her.

She smiled. "Thank you." It felt genuine.

I took another sip from my beer. Danny and Audrey came over and joined us. Audrey kissed Danny on the cheek before turning to me. "Hey, Joe." she greeted me. "We're gonna head out to Danny's, thank you for having me over, you have a lovely place."

I smiled back at her. "Sure." I said, drinking the last drops of my beer. "It was a pleasure to meet you."

Danny smiled at me. "Goodnight." he said. He leaned closer to me and whispered. "Knew you had it in you bro. Go for her, it's now or never."

I chuckled. "Thanks, I'll try." I whispered back and winked at him. He slapped me on the shoulder. "See ya bro!" He headed towards Audrey and they left together. He was right, if I wanted to get over my fear, I had to make a leap of faith.

Denise stood up. "I think I'm gonna go too, it's a bit late and I don't live close by." she mentioned. It really was now or never, as Danny had said.

I turned to her, feeling my heart beat faster. "If you'd like, you can stay over, I have a spare room." I offered.

She smiled. "I'd love that." she replied.

Holy fuck. It was that easy? My heart was running laps, this was the first time I had ever felt so nervous, my legs were almost jello. I put down my empty beer bottle and walked towards her, I reached out and touched her hand. I led her down to my apartment and once we got inside, I closed the door behind us. "Don't celebrate just yet, she just wants to sleep." I said to myself.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked.

"Yes please." she replied. "Thank you."

I opened the cabinet and grabbed a box of pear and caramel tea. I poured some hot water into two cups and put them on the table with the tea bags in.

"While it's ready do you mind if I take a shower? It's been a long day." she asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"Thank you." she said and walked towards the bathroom.

"Need something to wear to bed?" I asked.

"Yes please." she replied.

"Let me get it." I replied and quickly went to my bedroom. I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, as well as a bathrobe and brought them into the bathroom. I saw her in the middle of the room, standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself. Her dark skin glowed in the white light of the bathroom, her body was perfect. I swallowed hard. What am I doing? I've never done anything like this before.

"Here you go." I handed her the clothes and walked back to the living room. I sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath. I tried to calm myself. I didn't know what to expect. I was afraid of making a fool of myself, I was even more scared of getting rejected. But I knew I had to calm down, I had to focus on the present and not think about what might happen later. I had to enjoy this moment.

When she returned from the bathroom, she was wearing the white bathrobe I had lent her. She was so beautiful, her skin was flawless and soft. Her wavy hair was tied up in a messy ponytail and she had wiped makeup. I grabbed the cups of tea from the kitchen and brought them into the living room. I held it out for her, she accepted it and sipped, giving me a smile.

"It's really delicious." she complimented. "Thank you." She smelled like my shower gel, a nice scent of citrus. I was mesmerised by her beauty. She was so pretty, I couldn't stop staring at her.

"You're welcome." I replied. "I'm glad you liked it. I should shower too." I added.

"Okay." she smiled. "I'll wait for you here."

I took another sip of tea and walked towards the bedroom, then grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As soon as I shut the door to the bathroom, I stripped down to my boxers and jumped into the shower. I washed myself thoroughly and shaved my beard. I lathered my chest and stomach with soap and rinsed off.

As I was drying my hair, I heard her voice coming from the living room. "Joe?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?" she asked.

"No problem, I have a Bluetooth audio system in the living room." I replied.

I finished the shower, then dried myself again and opened the door. She was sitting on the sofa, phone in hand. She had connected to the speakers and was searching for a song.

"I have just the playlist for you." She smiled.

The speakers came to life, playing one of my favourite songs, 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics. I smiled and walked towards her, my heart pounding in my chest. I stopped in front of her and she looked at me with a big smile. She sang along with the lyrics, her voice was sweet and pure. I sat next to her and enjoyed her singing. We played a few songs, even dancing a little, just enjoying each other's company.

"My spirit song is coming up." she said excitedly.

'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go' by Wham! started playing. I looked at her, a huge smile on my face. She started singing and dancing and pulled me up from the couch. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we danced together, moving our bodies to the rhythm. She moved her hands across my shoulders and neck and pulled me closer to her. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest.

After the song ended, we sat back on the couch. "Do you like Queen?" she asked.

"Oh yes I do." I replied without thinking twice. "I love Freddie's voice."

"Me too." she said. "What's your favourite?"

"I don't really have one, I love them all." I replied and laughed. "I could listen to them forever."

She fiddled with her phone and 'Don't Stop Me Now' came on.

I started singing along with Freddie Mercury and she joined me. I held her hand and we swayed to the music. We had a wonderful time dancing.

"Holy shit, you sing really well!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks, I could always carry a tune." I laughed.

"What else do you carry?" She asked with a raised brow and a wicked smile.

"A bad temper." I joked.

"Jokes aside, you're a very good singer." she said seriously. Then her face softened into another smile. "Do you mind if I tease you a little?"

She moved across the couch to my lap and sat down. She placed her arms on mine and looked directly in my eyes. I was terrified, but I knew I shouldn't show it.

"Well?" she asked me with a sly grin.

"Go ahead." I confirmed.

"Okay." She took my right hand and moved it onto her breast, pressing my palm against her hard nipple. I froze.

"Give it a little squeeze." she whispered.

I obeyed and gently squeezed her breast. She moaned softly and I felt an electric shock run through my body.

"Now move your hand down." she whispered.

I complied and ran my hand across her clothed stomach, feeling her shape under my fingers. She sighed and closed her eyes, her breathing becoming heavier.

She started grinding her hips against my groin and I felt myself growing rock hard. I felt a warm sensation between my legs. I was getting very aroused by this beautiful woman, she continued rubbing herself against me and I felt the pressure growing within me.

She looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. Our tongues clashed and she pushed me backwards on the sofa. She unbuttoned her robe and let it fall to the floor. She was completely nude. "I hope you don't mind, I didn't wear what you gave me." She said mischievously.

"You look fantastic, I'll get over it." I replied.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply again, licking my lips and sucking on my tongue. I moved my hands up her body, feeling her smooth skin. I cupped her breasts and squeezed them, she moaned softly and ground herself harder against me. I broke our kiss and stared at her, trying to catch my breath.

"Wanna have dessert? she asked with a naughty smile.

"I would love to." I replied and smiled back at her.

"Good." she said and stood up. She lifted my arm and helped me stand up. I got up and followed her to the bedroom. When we got there, she turned around and looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"Take off your shirt." she said and looked at me with a seductive look in her eyes.

I obeyed and removed my t-shirt. She looked at my chest and smiled. "Not bad." she complimented.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment. "Thanks." I replied nervously.

"Now take off your shorts." she continued.

I blushed yet again. "Okay." I said.

I removed my shorts and stepped out of them. I stood naked in front of her.

"Lie down on the bed." she said and smiled.

I lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

"I want my dessert." I whispered to her.

"Then come get it." she said and kissed me.

We made out passionately, grinding our bodies against each other. I felt her hand rubbing my dick and I got up from under her, then placed her on her back. I lowered my head to her belly and kissed it. I licked her navel and kissed her dark skin, it tasted clean and citrusy. I ran my tongue lower across her skin and found her pussy. I circled her clit with my tongue, then sucked it into my mouth. She gasped sharply and grabbed the sheets with both hands.

I ran my tongue over her slit, feeling its soft texture against my tongue. She didn't have a single hair on her body. I slid my tongue inside her and swirled it around, then kept it there for a while, enjoying every inch of her wetness. I ran my tongue upwards and found her clitoris again, then flicked it gently with my tongue and she cried out loud.

I stopped for a second and looked up at her. She had closed her eyes and was biting her bottom lip. She was breathing hard, trying to control herself. I sucked on her clit with my tongue and she shuddered.

"Fuck!" she moaned and grabbed hold of my head with her strong hands.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes." she panted. "Don't stop."

I kept going, moving lower and swirling my tongue inside her. She grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper inside her. I felt her muscles contracting and releasing inside her. "Oh god, yes!" she moaned. Her body shook violently and I felt her juices running down my chin. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" she said, a bit louder that I had expected.

Her whole body stiffened and convulsed as she climaxed. I could feel her entire body tremble and shake. She made small noises while she came, moaning and breathing hard. I continued to lick her until she collapsed on the bed. I crawled towards her and took her in my arms. Her body was still trembling and she was panting hard. She clung onto me with one hand, finding my mouth with hers, while she lowered her other hand to her pussy. She rubbed herself, letting out soft moans.

She kissed me hard and bit my lower lip. I returned the kiss and explored her mouth with my tongue. She kept touching herself, moaning softly. I reached down and grabbed my shaft, stroking it slowly. Her fingers picked up speed and she started bucking her hips again. She was moaning louder now and I knew that she was about to cum again.