Rooftop Moments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered to her. "Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes!" she hissed.

I felt her body tense and her fingers moved faster. "Yes! Yes!" she kept repeating softly.

I felt her orgasm hit her and she arched her back, holding me tighter in her arms. Her fingers were moving frantically on her pussy as she came again.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Fuck, yes!"

I kept kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. I felt her body relax and I knew that she had come down from her high. She snuggled closer to me and smiled. "You sure know how to make a girl cum."

"Thank you." I replied with a smile. "You too, it seems."

She kissed me and we cuddled on the bed. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. She put her hand on my thigh and moved it up, brushing against my cock.

"Want more dessert?" she asked teasingly.

"I wouldn't say no to another helping." I told her with a grin.

She moved on top of me and grabbed my dick. She rubbed it against her pussy and I groaned. She slid it inside her and started riding me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight. She rode me slowly at first, then sped up. She let out low moans and started bouncing faster. I grabbed her hips and held her still. I started moving my hips too, matching her movements. She gasped and slowed down, then resumed her pace.

"I want to try something." she said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Hold on to the headboard." she urged me.

I grabbed the headboard with one hand and spread my legs apart. She straddled me, sitting on my thighs. I positioned myself underneath her and guided my dick inside her with my free hand. She moaned loudly when I entered her and I started moving in and out. She lifted herself up and lowered herself down again. After a few strokes, she started grinding her hips and I could tell she was getting close.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

"Yes." I replied breathlessly.

"Then cum for me." she said with a smile.

I started moving faster and she began jerking her hips to my rythm. I felt my knees go soft and I knew I was about to cum. "I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

She looked in my eyes and smiled. "Cum in me, fill me up!" she urged me.

The pressure was building and I couldn't hold it anymore. My cock exploded and shot cum deep inside her pussy. I kept pumping my seed into her as she kept bouncing on me. "God, I feel it in me! I'm cumming too!" she yelled. We had no control over ourselves.

I felt her body spasm and shiver under me. She rode my cock for a few more seconds before collapsing on me. We held each other tightly, gasping for air. We stayed like that for some time, just enjoying the afterglow.

Once we regained our strength, she got up and sat on my lap, then kissed me. "That was amazing baby!" she said.

I smiled back at her. "It was. You're on the pill, right? I had forgotten all about protection and I kicked myself mentally.

"Of course I am, what do you take me for?" She added with a serious tone.

"Sorry, I'm not used to this." I apologised, feeling bad.

"It's okay." She smiled. "Wanna have a shower? We stunk up your place."

"Yeah." I agreed.

She got off the bed and led the way to the bathroom. I followed her like a puppy and turned on the water. Once the it was warm, we stepped in and washed each other. I played with her nipples and she pressed her bare ass against me. She spun around and kissed me once again. I loved the taste of her mouth. We dried ourselves and dressed up. She grabbed her robe and we left the room.

I fell onto the bed and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I felt Denise climb onto the bed next and snuggle up against me. She kissed me and I opened my eyes. I saw her looking at me adoringly, caressing my cheek with her fingertips. She turned serious for a moment. "Joe, there's something I need to tell you. I like you, but I don't do relationships, you know?"

I nodded. "I figured."

"I've been single for years now, and I like being this way. So if you're looking for a relationship, you should probably go find someone else. I'm sorry."

Her words hurt, and I felt an ache in my heart. But that's how she felt, and I respected it. "You don't have to apologize." I told her. "I promise I won't push for a relationship."

"Can I still stay with you tonight? Please?" she pleaded.

"Of course." I replied and gave her a hug.

"Thank you." she whispered into my ear and she hugged me back, holding me tight.

I fell asleep in her arms.