Rooftop Relations

Story Info
Shaun's downtime becomes an international affair.
3.9k words
4.48
7.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rooftop Relations

Perfect Timing

Shaun was looking forward to the evening, and as a result, the day was dragging. If he'd been at home, he would have finished early on a Friday, but at the shipyard in Malta, the gates are locked until 5pm. The yard also takes in military vessels for repair and maintenance, and as such, security is tight and movements off site are restricted.

Eventually the horn blew and he'd finished for the weekend. The traffic was always manic around Valletta, and even more so on a Friday. However, he was soon back at the hotel to enjoy his well-earned weekend.

Shaun thought he'd catch an hour at the roof top pool, and was hopeful in seeing Sasha, and in turn being introduced to Heidi. He'd been assigned by Sasha to ensure Heidi lost her maiden tag tonight, following Sasha's personal assessment of him yesterday in which he'd passed with flying colours.

Heidi's parents had provided her with the best education money can buy. They were a wealthy and private Swiss family, and very protective of her. Socialising outside of study hours had never really happened.

This was Heidi's first time away, and with University looming, her father thought it would be a good idea for her to have a summer break with her friends; safety in numbers he guessed, and her Dad was funding the entire trip.

Shaun got up to the roof, and found a spot on a lounger. Sasha and the girls weren't there, and Shaun was initially disappointed, but no doubt he'd bump into them later. It was time to have a dip in the pool, and a couple of beers.

It was 9pm, and Shaun had was ready for the night ahead. He was in his room grooming, when his door knocked.

It was Sasha, looking divine. Wearing a simple low cut mini dress, but with a sparkling diamond necklace and high heels giving her legs definition beyond her years. She walked in confidently, smiling, checking Shaun up and down, 'Wow, you're looking good' she declared.

'and you look amazing with clothes on', Shaun returned the compliment, with a wink.

Sasha laughed and kissed him. 'I've spoken with Heidi. She's nervous, and still unsure. I told her about what we did, and she's worried she won't be able to cope, but I keep reassuring her'.

'Well, it's no big deal if it doesn't happen', Shaun declared.

'No. no, I'm sure it'll be fine once she's out and enjoying the night', Sasha spoke with a determined purpose. She continued. 'We're all going for food and then we'll be on the strip somewhere. You'll find us easy, yeah'?

'No worries, I'll catch you later on', Shaun said confidently.

'Brilliant', she said, and turned and headed down the corridor. Shaun watching her walk away. Arse shifting gently from side to side in her dress, and hair bobbing. She was a one off.

Shaun was out. Dressed in a tight collared shirt, open necked, with denim, and boots. He wasn't fussed with food, and grabbed a couple of slices of pizza for the sake of it before heading to his side street bar. He got a bottle of beer, took a high stool beside the patioed pavement area, sorted through his messages and started wondering what the night would hold.

He couldn't deny it to himself, but the thought of essentially being hired to fuck a virgin who he didn't know was giving him a happy cock feeling, and a sense of empowerment.

His girlfriend back home had been texting him about sorting a new bathroom out. Shaun disrespectfully placed her in a pending folder in his head. It was the absolute last thing he was thinking about right now, and with her messaging closed down for the night, he could now relax fully.

Another three or four bottles of people watching had occurred, and he was done at his bar.

Time to hit the main drag, and hunt down his Swiss gift.

It was another warm night and he thought his best tactic would be to find a spot outside one of the bars and hopefully catch the girls between venues, and sure enough, after about an hour, he caught sight of the posse in the distance as they made their way into one of the main clubs. It was getting busy as it approached midnight.

Shaun was cleared passage by the door staff and wondered in. It was busy and typically dark, with re-mixed modern tracks being played, and professional dancers dressed in just bikini and heels on each of the mini podiums build high around the four supporting pillars to the dance floor. Like sentry look out posts to each corner of a sexual prison.

With the strobe lights highlighting his tight white shirt, giving a fantastic contrast to his tanned toned body. The place had a good vide about it. Shaun was up for the night.

It wasn't long before Shaun spotted the girls on the dance floor. They'd split up a bit, and he could see Sasha dancing with two others. He casually made his way over and surprised Sasha with a gentle squeeze of her waist from behind. She spun round, and squealed with delight at Shaun's presence, and gave him a big hug, and kissed his cheek.

'You made it. I'm so happy', Sasha shouted through the music. 'This is Karina' pointing to one of her mates who smiled and waved briefly, 'and this is Heidi', ushering her head across to her.

Heidi had the look of somebody blushing but it was impossible to tell in the light. She was dancing in a wispy fashion, light and free. She glanced briefly and smiled nervously. Shaun smiled back, stepped across and held the small of her back and spoke directly into her ear allowing his lips to touch briefly. Even in the dark light, he noticed her skin pimple up on the back of her neck due to his touch.

'Nice to finally meet you Heidi. You're a gift from nature'. He said. It sounded a bit corny but Shaun's tactic was to make her feel like she belonged in this environment. Too many girls her age are that conscious about how they look, they can't chill and relax.

He pointed at Sasha's drink and pointed in a circle to the three of them. Sasha nodded, and Shaun drifted off to the bar. He ordered four shorts, and leant against the counter and looked back at them. Sasha was in her element, and whilst it was a new environment for Heidi, she seemed relaxed dancing free on the busy dance floor.

The night moved on. The place was rocking and after a while it got to a point where Shaun was sat in a booth with Sasha and Heidi. The other girl had meandered off with the others.

Heidi had been in discussion on and off with Sasha all evening; presumably weighing up the joys or concerns of consuming cock for the first time.

However, Shaun was optimistic. Shaun and Heidi had become quite conversational during the evening, and she was now in discussion with Sasha again. It was that time of the night where Shaun thought a move needed to be made.

He stood up and called to the girls. 'Right, I'm going back. Anyone else' Shaun enquired?

He looked at Sasha for a clue. She noticed his look and must have said something decisive to Heidi, and then Sasha nodded for Shaun to offer again. He put his out-stretched arm to invite Heidi up. She looked up for what seemed several seconds before taking his hand, and nodding to Sasha, Shaun led her from the club in hand, and made their way back.

It wasn't far to get back to the hotel, and once they were outside the club, they could speak easier. He also could now see her beauty more clearly. Heidi had straight long brown hair tied in a long pony tail, and was tall with the slenderest of bodies. Pure skin, with a tight cropped black top, dressed with a black choker necklace, denim hot pants accentuating long toned thighs, and black sneakers.

Although they could speak easier, conversation wasn't easy. Shaun tried to keep it chilled and asked if she was ok, and asked a bit about her.

It was clear from her response she despised her parents controlling approach.

Heidi declared 'I'm an adult and I'll do adult things'. She hated the tether that her parents had applied all these years, exclaiming, 'I want the freedom the stars above seem to have Shaun. Is that too much to ask'?

She clasped Shaun's hand as she spoke, and he just gently squeezed and said, 'No, you're right. Shall we go and see the stars now', he cryptically asked?

Heidi wasn't sure what he meant even though her English was good, and just looked and nodded.

They got back to the hotel. Shaun was getting alpha male sensations. His cock was warming in his jeans. He had an idea.

The night porter was on.

Shaun approached him, 'Hiya Zan. Do me a favour and give me the code for the rooftop access'?

'Sir, you know I can't. Its closed until after breakfast', was the porters response. Zan had seen Shaun about, but didn't know his name.

'I just want some privacy with my woman', and nodded to Heidi at his side. 'We won't mess about. We just want to chill up there', Shaun added, and at the same time produced a twenty euro note. 'Just the lift code for the roof access level'.

The lift level for the roof top is disabled overnight, and the code overrides to enable access.

Zan paused for a second, and then frowning, took the blue euro note, and in return gave Shaun a blue post-it with the code written on it.

'Please go easy up there', Zan pleaded.

Shaun winked, and led Heidi by the hand into the lift.

As the lift was ascending, Shaun looked at Heidi, and kissed her. She was shocked but responsive. A delicate creature he thought as his tongue gently rasped hers.

He was pushing his body into hers. He could sense stiff nipples, whilst she twitched at the feeling of his enlarged cock pressing against the front of her right hip. She looked down and could see the outline stretching his denim. She stared in wonder at what it would be capable of doing.

The lift opened, and they wondered over to a couple of loungers. She lay looking up at the stars with Shaun next to her.

'You have freedom now, like the stars', Shaun declared. He then wondered off into the dimness to acquire half a dozen blue padded lounger mats, as she lay staring up into the calm night sky.

A minute later with Heidi relaxed and still staring skywards, Shaun called to her from about fifteen yards away. He was in a dimly lit corner and he'd placed the mats down on the patio, and was stood naked with his cock dangling, semi proud between his thighs.

Heidi walked over and stopped when he became visible. He looked like a carnal warrior, muscles rippling with an immense sexual weapon at her disposal. She was unsure of what to do for a second. Fight or flight type of decision. But this was her chance; to become free and independent.

Shaun ushered her over to him. She approached and he kissed her once more, this time with more force, and took her hand and placed it on his hardening cock. Heidi gripped it inquisitively, and instinctively squeezed it. She felt flushed. She started stroking his now fat hard cock, as if it was a pre-embedded sense. Sliding her hand up and down his glorious shaft.

Shaun had now moved his hands round her back, and had pulled her into him. She still had her hand on his cock, but was forced to detach, as Shaun was starting to pull up her cropped top over her head. It revealed small pert and perfectly formed tits held inside a delicate red bra.

Almost as soon as her top hit the floor, Heidi's hot pants were being unbuttoned, and duly dropped to her feet. She stepped out of them, and was now stood there just in matching red underwear, choker and black sneakers.

They both dropped down on to the mats. Heidi with her back to the floor looking up again at the stars while Shaun was on his knees and had started peeling away her red briefs. Heidi shifted her body to one side and uncoupled her bra instinctively.

She lay naked, but not frightened, in fact, somewhat the opposite. Shaun was kneeling over her. His heavy cock resting on her firm stomach. She gripped it again, tugging on it, as he bent over her kissing Heidi, nibbling and gently biting her neck.

Heidi was going with instinct. No experience or memory to draw on.

Shaun then released her hand and slid down her. He wanted to taste her sweetness. He wasn't disappointed. He pulled her thighs apart. A shaved haven greeted him, Heidi's entrance creaming with a mild froth, with a gloss of wetness between her pussy and arsehole. It was a delightful sight, and Shaun was down there without pause. Rasping, licking, and nibbling with random abandum. His nose, chin and mouth dripping with her produce.

Heidi was groaning and whimpering with a joy never experienced before, staring up at the stars but without focus. She was grabbing Shaun's head and feeling the definition of his arms, whilst folding her long legs around his back as he continued to attend to her.

Shaun's intensity ramped up, and as his tongue expertly worked across her clit, he started applying two of his fingers, slowly manipulating her dripping entrance, before driving with an increased pace and force. Heidi couldn't control the wave racing through her.

She released her legs from around Shaun, squealed and gasped with joy, and dug her fingers into Shaun's scalp.

Shaun raised his head and held her upper thighs and hips tight as she shuddered and rocked on the mattresses they were laying on.

Heidi couldn't compute the strength of what had rocked through her, but it felt incredible. They both stayed in position for a short while, before Shaun started to move up her body.

'You ok' he asked her?

'Ja', she responded, breathing heavily. Heidi's heightened sexual state had caused her to default to her natural language.

Shaun was as hard as he could ever remember at the thought of filling her virginal pussy, and attempted to move further up her body. His strong torso creating a weak shadow across her in the night darkness.

She attempted to push him aside accompanied with a short German outburst. It required his compliance, and he duly obliged, moving over onto his back. His cock swung and flexed as he moved across, but was still incredibly hard. Her German accent and tone were an unexpected turn on to add to the mix.

Heidi moved onto all fours, and took his mature, healthy cock in hand, and stretched her mouth around his bellend and made a short choke sound as Shaun's perfect dome filled her. It was a wonderful feeling for him. Warm and tight with a rolling tongue squeezing around, and massaging his nerve tingling bell.

With one hand on his fat shaft, and the other cupping his warm sack, gently manipulating its contents, she started slowly wanking his cock. She was performing expertly, 'Hardly the form of a newbie. She had a natural talent that would flourish going forward', Shaun thought, as he savoured the moment, with his chest physically moving with deeper breaths.

After what seemed a few minutes, and with Shaun's cock tingling and throbbing, he had decided it was time to move things on, but before he could, Heidi slowed and stopped.

She paused, pulled her head away from Shaun's cock. Its bellend shimmering in saliva, and just stared at his cock for a few seconds, whilst moving one of her hands down and toyed gently with herself.

Shaun held out his arms, as if to usher her towards him. Heidi moved over him, with her knees either side of him. She slowly started dry humping him, his cock rubbing against her abdomen and upper thigh area, whilst they kissed.

It was time, and Shaun moved away from her mouth and looked into her eyes. Heidi wanted this and looked into him with glee and anticipation.

He moved his hand round and grabbed his cock and rubbed his bellend down and around her wet mound, then nuzzling his tip around her clit and entrance, she lifted her body a touch to invite him in.

Shaun was so hard and the end of his bellend squeezed in. Heidi winced. Once he knew her pussy had a hold of his fatness, he moved his hands to her waists to help her absorb his shaft.

Heidi wasn't apprehensive, as she worked with him. Inch by inch, her pussy slowly devouring his cock. grunting with joy and determination, whilst spitting out German words Shaun hadn't heard before.

Then, she'd done it. He was hilted inside her. It felt tight and warm for both of them, and they paused, Heidi's beautiful youthful slinky body across the top of Shaun's ripped frame. They looked each other.

Heidi then started working her hips and arse, grinding and shifting around, feeling his hardness pressing against her inner walls, fully filled.

Then, shifting up and down, slowly at first, with short movements, and feeling just a few inches of movement brushing her internal nerve endings, she gripped her small breasts, and called out in German again.

Heidi then lengthened her movements, rowing and rubbing up and down him with increased vigour, getting more animated. Shaun thought it looked incredible; like a sexual angel flowing across him, but his physical urges had come to the surface, and he held her firm and stopped her.

Shaun altered her position, so that she was now squatted, her black sneakers planted on the mats either side of him, with his cock clamped inside her sodden pussy, with her arse sitting on the top of his thighs.

He started slowly, manipulating his long cock, with only a few inches of movement capable due to her planted position. Heidi was becoming agitated by the wonderful feelings coming from her stuffed pussy being massaged by his shaft.

Then, Shaun lifted her arse up with his hands and supported her engaged pussy several inches above his waist, and then looked straight at Heidi and started thrusting. With power and speed, his massive cock, fat and hard, rapidly plunging up into her rumbling pussy. A fantastic rhythm was now taking place.

Heidi's head went skywards, whilst her hand went south, and gave her clit a quick and intense rub. She was milli seconds away from a staggering orgasm. And with Shaun's rapid pace increasing further, and his balls slapping against the base of her pussy and arse as he filled her, Heidi's body convulsed and she swore loud and long. Her body lifted, Shaun's dripping cock fell out of her, and she dribbled and dripped her warm juices down onto Shaun's stomach and balls.

Her slinky sexy body slid to the side, and she lay curled on the blue lounger mats twitching with a look of incredulity on her face. Shaun didn't stop there, and gripped her and spread her legs and slammed two big fingers into her, and started thrusting rapidly.

Heidi was screaming with joy, swearing louder than before in German tongue, as her pussy started squelching and creaming as Shaun persisted.

He stopped and pulled his fingers away, but Heidi continued to buck and twitch. She'd been overwhelmed and needed a while to recover.

Shaun lay down next to her and wrapped himself round her. After a short period, he asked if she was up for a bit more. His cock was still hard, and was desperate for her to nod in acceptance. She just looked at him and growled in a determined but mischievous way.

With both of them getting up, Heidi led him across to the rooftops edge. It was walled with a hand rail about one metre up.

'I want to watch the world as you fuck me', she demanded, and leant over the railing slightly, looking down on the busy street six floors below. People moving in all directions, avoiding taxis, the odd blue light from patrol cars, a noise of inaudible chatter combined with muffled music.

Heidi parted her legs straight and long with her sneakers planted to the floor, offering up her pert arse, pussy glistening. Shaun wanted a bit of anal play, but his alpha instinct kicked in, and he was there almost instantly. His fat cock parting her pussy entrance, and it quickly delved fully, deep into her.

With Heidi groaning with delight, Shaun kicked her feet wider to drop her arse, as her long legs had her pussy slightly too high.

The whole experience was giving Heidi a feeling of euphoria. She was breathing heavily staring across the night time panorama.

12