Rooftop Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi gripped the railing and felt Shaun's hands on her hips, as he pulled his cock back. She could feel her pussy empty apart from her entrance gripping his fat bellend, and then Shaun started. Plunging and pumping his cock deep into her. A powerful controlled pummelling causing her to scream with pleasure, shouting down to the street below in joy, but not a soul noticing. The people below had their own agendas.

Heidi's young pussy felt amazing to Shaun. Uniquely tight and snatching, causing his balls to tingle and he knew he was going to lose his load.

At the same time, Heidi's head had dropped to rest on the railing, her hands gripping white tight. She was unable to keep back another wave of pleasure; another ridiculous orgasm surged through her slender body. Her thighs trembled, and her knees gave way, and she slumped to the side, sliding away from his cock, as again she screamed in German, and grunted her way through another convulsing moment.

Shaun was ready to unload. He couldn't hold back, and told her so. She'd never physically dealt with an exploding cock before, and regained her composure to deal with him.

Then with a twist of humour and mischief, Heidi gripped tight and pulled away on his swollen cock. With Shaun grunting, Heidi brought him closer to the roof top railing and jerked his load off, firm and fast.

Shaun tensed heavily unable to resist natures strongest force, and violently spaffed threads of cum out and over the railing edge, Heidi watching, shrieking with joy, as Shaun's man-fat disappeared downwards onto the passing partygoers below. Shaun grimacing as she milked out the last drops as they spatted down to the street, presumably being received like unwanted bird shits.

Both of them, although out of breath to an extent, shrieked with laughter as they went back to the mats, and lay down and looked at the stars together.

A fabulous session for both of them.

Shaun was so thankful to Sasha for her matchmaking abilities, and needed to show her his gratitude before her holiday was over. 'It would be rude not to', he thought.

Heidi was amazed her first time could have felt like this, and was likewise feeling in debt of Sasha.

They were both done for the night and made their way down to his room. They slept with Heidi's gorgeous frame wrapped round him all night.


12