Rookie Cop Pt. 03: The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers

Jenn tried to protest, pleading with Jamal to stop and weakly pushing against his muscular chest but that only seemed to turn him on and encourage him further. So Jenn spread her legs wide as her body slowly started to respond again, her pussy getting wet to accommodate Jamal's cock. And, after about a minute, Jamal was able to get the entire length of his twelve inch cock inside her.

"OH GOD," moaned Jenn as Jamal's dick was buried inside her. "Please Jamal, it's too big, it hurts, please!" whispered Jenn as Jamal grinded on her.

But Jamal paid Jenn no mind, he knew the effect his cock had on girls and he loved it. He couldn't believe he was getting a chance to fuck a hot young police officer and he was determined to leave her a blubbering mess.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy until you love me pig," smirked Jamal as he pulled his cock nearly all the way out before slamming it back inside Jenn.

"AHHHHHH," moaned Jenn as Jamal's dick slammed home, his balls slapping hard against her ass. Jamal fondled Jenn's tits and sucked her nipples into his mouth as he started to find his rhythm, fucking Jenn with long, slow deep strokes, each one producing a loud wet slapping sound as he drove his dick home.

Jenn unconsciously wrapped her legs around Jamal, and tried to ignore the fact that a building pleasure was slowly staring to replace the pain in her now soaked pussy.

Jenn grunted and moaned in time to the sound of Jamal's balls loudly slapping against her ass. Jamal grabbed Jenn's chin and turned her head so that their faces were practically touching. He wanted to watch her, see her writhe underneath him, and feel her breath on his face as she whimpered every time he drove into her.

Jenn stared into her rapist's eyes for the briefest of moments before closing them in shame as she unconsciously started driving her hips upward to meet his thrusts. "UGH FUCK, OH GOD MY PUSSY," groaned Jenn as she leaned her head back, her breath hot on Jamal's face.

"You like that bitch? You like that gangster cock?" whispered Jamal, his lips brushing up against Jenn's.

"Noooo," moaned Jenn. "Oh god my pussy, oh fuck please, please stop fucking me, oh fuck you're going to make me cum you fucking bastard."

Jenn's pleas were music to Jamal's ears who pressed his lips against hers and forced his tongue in her mouth again and started fucking her hard and as fast.

It was all too much to take for Jenn who broke off the kiss and, raking her nails down Jamal's back, screamed as her body was wracked by the biggest orgasm of her life, "OH GOD, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!"

Jamal pushed his cock in as deep as it would go and held it in place until Jenn had finished writhing. He then pulled out of her with an audible plop and turned her over onto her stomach.

"Head down ass up, that's the way I like to fuck," said Jamal as he pushed Jenn's head down into the mattress and took her from behind.

"Ugh, UHH!" grunted Jenn as Jamal speared her. She tried to get away but Jamal just pinned her down and opened up on her. "OH FUCK MY PUSSY, just cum already please, you're too big!" screamed Jenn as her whole body was bucked around by Jamal slamming into her from behind.

Jenn bit the pillow in front of her face and hoped for Jamal to finish soon. But within moments Jenn knew it would be her cumming again as she felt the stirrings of a second orgasm upon her. Unable to control herself any longer, Jenn screamed into her pillow and started pushing her ass back in time to Jamal's thrusts.

Jamal smirked as Jenn started begging for him to fuck her harder. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, your dicks so big you're going to make me cum again," cried Jenn. "Fuck me, oh god please fuck me harder, fuck my pussy, OH GOD I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!!!!"

Jamal's orgasm hit at the same time and he buried his dick to the hilt, collapsing on top of Jenn and filling her womb with hot sticky cum. Jamal pushed off Jenn and watched as his cum drained through the sweaty exhausted cop's fingers as she clutched her wet swollen pussy.

Jenn felt the weight shift as Jamal got off the bed. She turned to face him, hoping maybe he would let her go after what happened, and saw the rest of the gang including Kelly and Stacey standing just inside the doorway, filming with their cell phones. Jenn cried, knowing there was no way she would be able to keep the videos of her begging Jamal to fuck her private. Kelly sauntered up with her cell phone to get a close up.

"I knew you were a slut," whispered Kelly in Jenn's ear before pushing her onto her back and straddling her. Kelly then pulled a sharpie out of her pocket and wrote the words "Fuck Pig" across Jenn's tits and "Kelly Owns This Pussy" on her stomach with an arrow pointing down to Jenn's vagina.

Kelly got up only to be replaced by Gary. "Don't move," he said as he forcefully spread Jenn's legs and easily plunged his cock inside her.

Jenn didn't even try to resist as Gary had his way with her again, this time not caring if she enjoyed it or not, fucking her hard until pulling out and cumming all over her face.

Jenn's night continued in this fashion for the next couple of hours, with each member of the gang fucking her mouth or pussy at least one more time. She was even forced to suck off a number of random guys who had simply come by to buy drugs off Jamal.

Even Stacey and Kelly took a turn at one point with Stacey laying Jenn over the bed so she could finger and strapon fuck her sodden pussy while she was forced to eat Kelly out until she came.

Jenn was only restrained again when the gang decided they wanted another turn fucking her tight little asshole. Jenn was easily handled by a few of the guys who decided to handcuff her hands to the headboard and spread her legs, securing her feet to either bedpost with tape. Four of the gang took turns sodomizing her while she cried and begged them to stop, eventually passing out when Andre took his turn.

After Andre finished the guys got bored of their sport and took off leaving Jenn secured to the bed. She was awoken the next morning to the sight of Kelly walking into the room naked wearing only her strapon. Jenn fought against her bonds as Kelly gingerly set up her GoPro, spread lube all over her dildo, and then took up a position behind Jenn. "I told you I was going to fuck your pig ass," sneered Kelly as she bent down to lick the side of Jenn's face.

Jenn whimpered as Kelly started pushing her strapon into her tender asshole. Determined not to scream, Jenn grunted and groaned as Kelly fucked her sore ass but after a minute she broke. Reduced to sobs Jenn cried out in agony, begging Kelly to stop and screaming each time she drove the fake cock inside her. But Kelly only fucked her harder, pulling her hair back while she relentlessly reamed her asshole for several more minutes before collapsing, sweaty and exhausted.

After catching her breath, Kelly finished up by grinding her pussy on Jenn's upturned ass until cumming hard on top of her. She then simply got up, freed Jenn from her bonds, and without ceremony dragged her by the hair and threw her out of her basement suite naked with her car keys.

Naked, broken, and alone in Kelly's backyard, Jenn cried for several minutes before composing herself and limping to her Jeep. Jenn drove straight home and quit the police force the next day. The videos of her fucking Jamal as well as some of the others eventually made their way to the internet but thankfully the room was dark and so unless you really knew her it was hard to tell who it was.

Jenn was terrified of running into anyone involved in her gang rape and so she moved to another city and took a job as a teacher. Years later she would marry another teacher from her school and start to build a new life for herself. Though sometimes, when her husband was out, she would find herself in front of the computer, watching the video of Jamal taking her against her will, listening to herself beg to be fucked harder and, though it shamed her every time, she would finger her wet pussy to a mind blowing orgasm and fantasize about what might happen to her if she were to ever cross paths with Kelly again.

Mainstay
Mainstay
90 Followers
12