Detroit's Finest

Story Info
Police Officer gets more than she bargained for.
4.6k words
4.44
65.3k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2022
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers

Jenn had been a police officer for the Detroit Police Department for four years now. Graduating the academy at the age of 23, Jenn had quickly established herself as a competent young officer with a bright future in the force.

At 27 years old, 5'7" tall, and 125 pounds, Jenn was an avid runner with a build that could best be described as athletic, but still soft and feminine. Jenn had long dirty blonde/brown hair and a pretty face, which gave her a girl next door look that bordered on beautiful. Far from being an asset though, Jenn had often found her good looks to be an obstacle to her success, especially early on in her career. She found she had to go further and do more in order to prove herself to her peers and was always wary of hooking up with colleagues, lest she develop a reputation as the department slut.

And so for the first few years of her service she avoided dating other cops and built her reputation by making more felony arrests then most of the other women in the department, and by solving some more complicated investigations that would normally have been handed off to the detectives.

Things were going great for Jenn, she had met a man a year ago, an architect, and they had recently gotten engaged. And now she had just received word that she had been awarded a detective position for all of her hard work and accomplishment - but that didn't mean she was going to take her foot off the gas. And so, with a couple weeks until she moved into her new position, Jenn patrolled the derelict suburbs of Detroit looking for felony arrest warrants.

More specifically, Jenn was looking for Jamal, a 29 year old well muscled black man standing 6'2" tall and weighing approximately 220 pounds. Jamal was a well known pimp and drug dealer who fed off the misery of others and Jenn had recently received a tip from an informant that he was hiding out in this particular abandoned neighborhood.

Not ten minutes into her patrol, Jenn turned down a side street and observed a man fitting Jamal's height and build walking down the street away from her patrol car. Jenn couldn't make a positive ID as the man had his head down and the hood of his sweater up, so she slowly pulled over about 50 feet back of where he was walking and got out of her car. Jenn called out to the man as he walked away, "Hey Jamal, what's up?"

He turned to see who was calling him and then, seeing it was the police, instantly took off running. Jenn closed her door and chased after Jamal like a hound pursuing a fox, updating dispatch as she ran. Jamal sprinted across an empty and overgrown playground, down a street, and then cut through a vacant lot and into an adjacent alley that backed onto a row of abandoned houses.

Jenn was closing the distance on Jamal and, as she entered the alley, was able to catch sight of the back door on one of the abandoned houses swinging closed. So intent was she on the chase that Jenn ran right into the home without updating her location to the other officers who were no doubt starting to respond to the area to help.

As Jenn entered the home she drew her pistol and made her way to the living room where she found Jamal bent over, hands on his knees, slowly catching his breath. Jenn was a bit winded but not nearly as much as the muscular Jamal.

"Show me your hands," ordered Jenn as she leveled her firearm, "Do it now!"

"Fuck off," responded Jamal who stayed where he was, slowly recovering his stamina.

Jenn again ordered Jamal to show his hands and get down on the ground, this time taking one hand off her gun to reach for her radio in order to update her location. But before she was able to key her mic, out of nowhere, the handle of a broom came crashing down on Jenn's wrist, knocking the gun from her hand. Jenn yelped in pain and shock, turning to see a young white girl, maybe twenty years old, who had obviously heard the commotion and managed to sneak up on Jenn unawares. Jenn recognized the girl with the broom as Kira, one of Jamal's prostitutes with her own history of drug use and violence.

The momentary distraction was all Jamal needed and, lunging forward, he was able to spear tackle Jenn with his shoulder and drive her back into the living room wall before she was able to recover her firearm. Jenn impacted the wall hard, the air driven from her lungs as it was crushed between the home and Jamal's muscular shoulder.

Jamal quickly followed up with a rapid fire flurry of punches to the poor police officers midriff, causing Jenn to collapse down the wall landing on her ass. Kira, in turn, grabbed Jenn's gun, leveling it at her as she struggled to catch her breath.

"We got her baby, we got her!" shouted Kira with excitement.

"Yeah baby, you did good," replied Jamal.

As Jenn caught her breath she knew she was in a a bad spot. She put her hands up to demonstrate she was no longer a threat, and told Jamal and Kira not to do anything stupid. Just then Jamal heard Jenn's radio as the dispatcher asked for an update on her location.

"Don't," ordered Jamal as he saw Jenn reaching for her radio, "Tell them that you made a mistake, you got the wrong guy, and that you're going to go back to the office to work on paperwork."

"Okay, okay," said Jenn, who worried what Jamal and Kira might do if she didn't comply.

Jenn calmed herself and then radioed the message, "Dispatch, everything is 10-4 here, wrong guy, I'll be heading back to the office shortly."

Jamal breathed a sigh of relief and then walked over and took the gun from Kira, "Get her radio and gun belt," he ordered.

Kira moved to do Jamal's bidding but Jenn, terrified at where things are heading, quickly objected, "Stop, I did what you asked, just get out of here and let me go."

"Shut up bitch," spat Jamal, "You'll do what I say or you won't be walking outta here, understand?"

And so Jenn had no choice but to stand there as the hooker fumbled taking off her gun belt and radio.

"Now strip," demanded Jamal.

"What? No, please..." plead Jenn, tears now forming in her eyes. "Please just let me go okay, I wont tell anyone about this!"

Jamal simply walked up and slapped Jenn in the face, "Don't make me repeat myself pig."

Jenn started to sob, tears running down her dark mascara. She kept her eyes on the ground as she slowly removed her vest, then her boots, followed by her shirt, pants, and socks. Jenn tried to work for time but, standing only in her white bra and panties, she knew it would likely be a while before dispatch became suspicious that something might be wrong.

"Good enough," purred Jamal, handing the gun back to Kira, "Now come here."

Jenn slowly walked over to Jamal while meekly trying to cover her C cup breasts and the soft mound between her legs.

"Kneel," commanded Jamal as he leered at Jenn.

Jenn obeyed, slowly getting down one her knees in front of Jamal. And that's when she noticed it, the bulge that had appeared to be building in Jamal's sweatpants. "Oh god," she thought, "This can't be happening!"

"Fuck me, if there isn't nothing sexier than a hot white copper on her knees," teased Jamal as he grabbed his stiffening dick through his pants.

Jamal's comment was followed by an audible gasp from Jenn as he pulled down his sweatpants revealing the biggest cock she has ever seen. As his cock literally sprung clear from the waistband of his sweatpants Jamal grabbed it, stoking it a couple times until it stood fully erect.

"Please," plead Jenn, "Don't do this, I have a fiance!"

"Does he have a big dick like me?" asked Jamal as he observed Jenn looking on in horror at his thick twelve inch black cock. Jamal didn't wait for a reply, he knew the answer and the question was rhetorical. He simply grabbed Jenn hard by the back of her ponytail and pressed the giant tip of his dick to her lips.

Jenn put her hands on Jamal's thighs and tried to push away but Jamal was too strong and, as he drove his hips forward at the same time she opened her mouth to tell him to stop, his cock pushed past her pursed lips and inside her warm mouth.

"Mmmm," groaned Jamal as he slowly pulled out and then thrust back into Jenn's hot mouth.

Jamal continued to slowly push his swollen member into Jenn's mouth. allowing her to accommodate to its size, until he had a full six inches buried up to her throat.

"Suck it," demanded Jamal.

Jenn knew she had no choice and so she closed her eyes in shame and did as she was asked, moving her right hand from Jamal's thigh to grab his dick. Jenn slowly started to work her mouth along his shaft, hoping to bring him to orgasm and end this terrifying and humiliating ordeal. As Jenn sucked Jamal's dick he stripped off his sweater, revealing thick well defined muscle underneath. Jenn's mind was filled with unwanted thoughts as she noted his physique and admitted to herself that his cock was literally twice the size of her fiances.

Jenn moved her left hand off of Jamal's thigh and over to his big balls. She caressed them as she sucked his dick, noting how they had been shaved clean, Jenn considered grabbing and twisting them but knew, from the corner of her eye, that Kira still had her gun trained on her.

Even still, Jamal must have gotten suspicious because he ordered her to take her hands off him. "That's it," he said as she put her hands back on his thighs, "Now look up at me, let me see those big blue eyes of yours as you suck my dick!"

Jenn would've begged if she could have gotten a word out but as it stood she could do nothing but take what was given to her as Jamal started to slowly fuck her face. At the same time, Kira tucked the gun behind her back and dropped to her knees behind Jenn.

"That's it baby, fuck her face, nut in her mouth," encouraged Kira, her breath hot on Jenn's ear.

Jenn then felt Kira's hands on her body as she reached both her arms around Jenn, coming up under her breasts and popping the cups of her bra off so she could play with her tits. Jenn groaned around Jamal's dick as Kira slowly started to caress her breasts and tweak her stiffening nipples.

Jenn kept one hand on Jamal's thigh to keep him from choking her with his dick and, with the other hand, tried futilely to ward off Kira's stimulation. But as Jenn pulled one of Kira's hands off her breast and then went to grab the other, Kira simply took her now freed hand and slid it down Jenn's stomach and past the waistband of her panties.

Jenn stiffened visibly as without warning Kira slid her hand over Jenn's bald mound and slipped two fingers inside her embarrassingly revealing wet pussy. Jenn let out a moan that only Kira heard as she pinched her nipple and pushed her two fingers deep inside her.

Jenn gripped Kira's wrist, desperately trying to remove her hand from her pussy, but Kira had a tight grip with her two fingers buried inside Jenn up to the middle knuckles.

"I know you love this bitch, your pussy doesn't lie and I can feel you getting wet," whispered Kira in Jenn's ear.

"This bitch is wet baby, she loves it, fuck her face, cum for me baby," encouraged Kira to Jamal as he quickened his pace. Despite his previous order not to, Jenn had to move her hand back up to Jamal's dick to prevent him from choking her with his length as he now aggressively fucked her face.

Jenn pushed her hand down to the base of his dick and felt Jamal's balls tighten as his thrusts became more erratic. She tried to pull away but he held her firmly by the hair. A second later Jenn heard Jamal groan and then felt him shoot thick streams of warm salty cum into the back of her mouth. The cum filled the little space left in her mouth and poured out from around Jamal's cock as he thrust a few more times before pulling out.

As he pulled out of Jenn's mouth, Jamal stroked his cock twice more, shooting two more streams of this cum onto the poor cop's pretty face. Jenn gagged and Jamal grinned as his initial load poured from her mouth, rolling down her chin, and falling onto the floor between her legs.

In humiliating fashion, Jamal slapped his wet dick on Jenn's face before pulling her hair out of its ponytail and cleaning himself with it. Then, without any further ceremony, he simply pulled up his sweatpants and walked over to the couch where he sat down and started doing lines of coke from a bag he produced from underneath the coffee table.

At the same time, Kira pulled her fingers out of Jenn's pussy, smelled them, and then made some sort of lewd comment before walking over to Jamal to show him the proof of her betrayal. To be honest though, Jenn was in such a terrible state of shock that she barely noticed. She spat the remaining cum from her mouth onto the large puddle on the floor and then slowly and pathetically started to crawl toward her clothes.

"Where do you think you're going slut?" asked Kira as she put the gun down on the coffee table and sauntered over toward Jenn, "Come back here and clean up the mess you made on the floor!"

Jenn ignored her and continued crawling which really pissed Kira off. And so, without warning, the raven haired girl walked up to Jenn, planted her foot on her ass, and pushed her down onto her stomach. At that point something inside Jenn snapped and she turned and attacked Kira, tackling her to the floor.

Jenn and Kira rolled around on the dirty living room floor hitting and scratching, each trying to get the dominant position on the other. Jamal got hard again watching Kira fight the mostly naked cop and stroked his dick while he watched the show from the couch.

Kira fought dirty, grabbing Jenn's tits hard and clawing them. Jenn grunted, crying out and at the same time rolling Kira onto her back so she was positioned in her guard. With no intention of fighting clean herself, Jenn drove her knee up between Kira's legs and connected hard. Kira screamed and let go of Jenn's tits to clutch her injured pussy. Seeing red, Jenn mounted Kira, trapping her hands, and rained down blows to her tits and face.

Jenn only stopped when she saw Jamal walking towards her, now fully naked, and rock hard as though he hadn't just got off in her mouth. Jenn's eyes widened in horror when Jamal grabbed her by the hair, lifted her to her feet, and then simply dragged her into an adjacent bedroom, throwing her down onto a dirty mattress on the floor.

Kira came running in after the two, likely in hopes of continuing their fight, but Jamal pushed her aside and told her to sit down and enjoy the show.

Jenn had landed on her back and raised her feet to fend off Jamal as he approached the mattress. But he was too powerful, easily moving past her feet and into her guard where he proceeded to rip her bra from her chest. Jamal grabbed Jenn's breasts and sucked first her right and then her left nipple into his hungry mouth.

"AHHHH, STOP!" moaned Jenn, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as Jamal continued to suck and play with her tits. What's more, Jenn could feel the head of his huge cock pressing up against her pussy, the thin material of her panties straining to keep him from spearing her.

Jenn struggled under Jamal as hard as she could, pushing on his muscular chest and shoulders, and using her feet to try to push his hips, but he was just too strong. Jamal just pressed forward, rubbing his dick against Jenn's panty covered pussy while sucking her tits. Eventually, tired of being frustrated by her underwear, Jamal reached down, grabbed the waistband of Jenn's panties, and tore them so they fell open on one side, hanging on only to only her left leg.

Jenn screamed and struggled even harder knowing she was about to be raped. But Jamal simply grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms above her head with one hand while trying to cover her mouth with the other. Jenn turned her head to speak and plead with Jamal.

"Please" begged Jenn as she felt the head of Jamal's cock line up with her pussy, "I'm engaged, please don't do this, please don't rape me!" Jamal just smiled and stared into Jenn's eyes as he pushed his hips forward ever so slightly until the head of his cock had pushed her pussy lips apart.

"Damn bitch, you're wet," commented Jamal as the head of his cock rubbed up against her pussy lips.

"Fuck, stop," plead Jenn as Jamal thrust forward, burying the first two inches of his thick cock inside her, "Please, you're too big!"

Jamal grabbed Jenn by the hips as he slowly worked his huge cock inside her, pushing in, pulling out, then pushing in a bit more. Jenn continued to moan and protest as she felt her pussy stretch. Jenn pushed against Jamal's chest as she was impaled by Jamal's monster cock until he'd finally buried his full length inside her and his balls pressed up against her tiny pink asshole.

As soon as he'd fed Jenn his full twelve inches, Jamal felt her body tense and then suddenly relax as she finally surrendered. Jenn went from pushing to simply resting her warm hands against his muscular chest, while spreading her legs and putting her feet on his hips. Jamal took a moment to admire just how sexy Jenn was, with her perfect soft skin, french manicured nails, firm tits, nice round ass, and a tight little bald pussy gripping his hard dick.

Jamal then leaned forward and kissed Jenn, forcing his tongue into her mouth, tasting his own cum. She turned away immediately and so he postured up, put one hand on her hip and used the other to brace himself off the mattress. This allowed him to pull his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back home in one full thrust.

"Ohhhhgawwwwddd," whimpered Jenn, leaning her head back as Jamal took her with deep powerful strokes, each one eliciting another soft feminine whimper.

Jenn had never felt so full in all her life and, as Jamal continued to slam into her, she looked down to see his huge cock coated in her pussy juice. Jenn whimpered and moaned like a slut as she watched Jamal pound her tight pussy without mercy. Jamal knew the effect his dick had on women and he was determined to fuck this young hot cop until she came all over him.

Jamal moved his hands to Jenn's thighs, pushing her legs down and apart so he could go even deeper. Jenn groaned loudly, closed her eyes, and reached out, gripping the soiled mattress with both hands. "Stop" she moaned, "Oh my God, my pussy, oh fuck, please stop!"

But Jamal knew she didn't mean it. He felt her hot cunt gripping his dick tightly and knew she was close to cumming. "That's it slut, take that big black cock. You know you like it, cum for me bitch," taunted Jamal as Jenn writhed underneath him.

Jenn couldn't help it, her hips started rising to meet Jamal's thrusts, and she opened her eyes again to look down at the incredible dick that was pounding her pussy into oblivion.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh fuck, no, oh fuck, please, oh my god no, uh Jesus, AHHHH, OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM, FUCCKKK!!" screamed Jenn in abject surrender as she was wracked with the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Jamal watched Jenn squirm and shake underneath him as she forgot herself and grabbed her own tits, tweaking her erect nipples. He slowly pulled his dick out of her with an audible plop and took a moment to admire her as she lay there, covered in sweat, breathing heavy and gently shaking from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Jamal grabbed the remnants of Jenn's underwear and slipped them down and off her smooth sexy leg, using them to wipe her cum from his cock before throwing them to the floor. He then grabbed Jenn by the hips and flipped her over onto her stomach.

Jenn meekly tried to push herself up but Jamal pinned her down by the back of the neck with one hand and used the other to lift her hips up and off the soiled mattress. "Head down, ass up baby," smirked Jamal as he lined up his hard dick with her still tender pussy.

Jenn grabbed a nearby pillow and, bringing it to her mouth, bit down to keep from screaming out as Jamal grabbed her hips and took her from behind. With her head on the mattress and her ass in the air, Jamal was free to fuck Jenn as hard and as fast as he wanted and he certainly did just that, the room filled with the loud wet slapping sound of his hips connecting with her round ass.

Mainstay
Mainstay
89 Followers
12