All Comments on 'Rookie Support'

by chasvt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rah Rah Raw!

Definitely hot story. The not noticing because she was clean shaven part was a stretch. But sure that there were other stretches to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I stopped when she went from girlfriend in the story description to fiance in the first sentence.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
Not a bad story

Ignore the anonymous haters. This was a nice little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic

Great story i hope you have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Learn to critizise.

I dont really mind spelling errors or faulty writing because im neither english speaking or a writer. But when it comes to commenting on someones story i think you should either comment something positive about the story or something that was bad and how the writer could make it better, or dont comment at all. We all want good and wellwritten stories and just commenting "this was bad, very sad" is not helpig anyone.

I think the story was good, but maybe a bit fast-paced for my taste. I like when they are chapters long or atleast some pages but the in general a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What

What i don't know how to feel about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine story. I loved your other one a whole lot more - the second husband one. That one totally captures the fantasy that my wife and I talk through when we fuck. I also include her wearing a 2nd wedding ring that is bracketed to the one I gave her. In our fantasy, she also wears an ankle bracklet that her 2nd husband gave her when they spent her ovulation week together - three dangling charms; one female symbol one flanked by a male symbol on either side. She and the 2nd husband also have a honeymoon, after a nice beach ceremony. Please write more along that story line!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous