All Comments on 'Room 1031'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Still a slut...

So she had a 1 time affair with a complete stranger and of course didn't tell her husband... She got away with it, but " once a cheater, always a cheater ". When will she cheat again... She showed no remorse at all for doing it at all. No guilt feelings. Sorry, this story did nothing for me - 1 star only.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

a cheating slut that got away with it.

she'll fuck up sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Forget the usual comments about cheating. Someone missed the point. Husband became the beneficiary not the loser. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Clever Plot Line! (I think?)

You sawed the best for last. The last sentence, that is. You hid it very well with the description of what seemed to be her campaign over the succeeding three years to "train" her husband in an attempt to reach the level of excitement she had with the "stranger." Just enough ambiguity to cause wonder and doubt. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too bad?

You are OK writer. You have lot of red H for your effort, but have you notice that there isn't any in Loving Wife sections.

It's shame that you don't have any morals, otherwise you would be GOOD!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Exciting!

Ah, very good story. The brain is the most sensual and sexy organ. You just shared a very sexy experience from a female perspective. Thank you!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Good story

I sometimes wonder if this category shouldn’t be split into two: Loving Wives and Hated Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed the Point

Mrhappy4aa missed the point of the story. Perhaps it should have been published as mind control or erotic couplings.

wajawhiiiwajawhiiiabout 4 years agoAuthor
I don't understand some readers.

Maybe some of you should reread the story. The woman had an experience that opened her to the possibilities in her life. She didn't cheat. She went to school. Some people would seek other playmates to hone those skills. To her credit, she chose to expand her horizon with her husband. Thus the posting in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is there any doubt she would have continued fucking the stranger at every opportunity, for as long as possible?

No, she didn't go to school; preposterous. She became a guiltless promiscuous slut in her imagination and desires, her husband was just the stranger's place holder till she might, preferably, be able to meet him and fuck him again, and again. She was making do with her clueless cuckold since she couldn't get who she really desired.

The clear implication is that she went back to room 1031 that Thursday night 3 years later after she found the coins, why not? Room 1031 was now her Shangri-La memory, her nirvana talisman. You left it out of the story trying to portray her as something other than the complete enthusiastic slut she had become. Fail.

It will be glorious when some more honest author writes the sequel for when she gets found out. Can you hear her now? I did it for you dear, we are now having the best sex ever. Fucking the stranger has made our marriage stronger. It was just sex.

Here's a quick pole that isn't fake: What would most husbands prefer, a faithful sexually adequate wife, or a bedroom tiger, who is dreaming about some other man she'd rather be fucking than you? For all you guys who want the tiger, I hope you have it. The only question is what venereal disease she'll be using to alert you to how she became such an accomplished fuck.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
huh

she was a cheating, non honor, untrustworthlly, vile human being.

She is a cheater, a slut and in real life should never have anything to do with raising children especially girls.

With luck her poor trusting husband will catch her for this or undoubtable future cheating and leave her for someone honest that would truelly love her family.

She was written as a vile piece of crap. So well done writing.

It evoked emotion and a good number of responses. That testifies to your writing skill, so again good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good yarn but don’t buy the ending

You take a loyal wife and make her a wanton slut. You say she would have enjoyed dying in that room as she cheated on her husband. Remember that character, the one who loves her and never disrespected or cheated on her. Of course she gets to be a slut with no consequences and you say hubby benefits from her breaking her vows. She couldn’t have ramped up their love life without cheating? Now she will cheat again as you hint in her return trip to New Orleans. So will you write a story where hubby gets to cheat with no consequences?

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Lets clarify

She may have gone to 'school", it may have made a big difference in her and her husbands sex live, but the same can be said of many who cheat without going to "school" but it was/is, factually, still cheating and yes she cheated.

Trying to call a spade by any other name does not stop it being a spade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great - Loved it

One of the best ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok for writing

Writing was good but i hate the topic. I know, why read these if you hate the topic. She is a cheater and no real reason was given. Some guy who doesnt even speak? Unprotected sex? Then you train your husband? I hope either her never finds out or she is run over by a bus.

I hate cheaters that get away with it. So disrespectful.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
All that and the payoff was a limp 3 inch penis.

That was the exact thing that happened with the first time with my x-wife. Then her eyes changed as it grew bigger and bigger. Her response then and many times later was. How can anything that small get to be so big and fat? This is the first story that references a "grower" of the several thousand I have read here and other sites. Google (Growers vs. Showers)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

WTF???????????? Oh I get it! It's a decoy for 1 star instead of three coins.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Rm 1031 school vs cheating?

Only a person with low morals would think cheating could be rationalized by calling it schooling. I guess that is why you didn't identify yourself in your profile.

Rape is more what happened. The unknown stranger used the coins to hypnotize her, similar to using date rape drugs but with no residue. But a hypnotized person won't do anything that their subconscious mind wouldn't allow, so she was already predisposed to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL!

Sorry, 1* after this comment from the author:

Maybe some of you should reread the story. The woman had an experience that opened her to the possibilities in her life. She didn't cheat. She went to school. Some people would seek other playmates to hone those skills. To her credit, she chose to expand her horizon with her husband. Thus the posting in loving wives.

if he rationalized her slutty actions as not cheating. WOW! so that means going to a prostitute now is considered SCHOOL. sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ReedRichards

It would make a lot of sense to split the category between cuckold/hotwife fantasies and a category that dramatizes the results and consequences of affairs and.cheating.

The latter would not have as much activity but it would be a hell of a lot more interesting reading than the usual paint by numbers cuckold fantasies that litter loving wives every damned day.

Its a shame that some of the truly great stories get buried due to the sheer volume of fcs

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
What on EARTH is wrong with some people?

"It's horrible! I came to the Loving Wives section of Literotica where we are clearly warned that the stories will contain: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" and... and I read a story that contained "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more!" I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! Why, why, why would the publishers on Literotica have a section dedicated to stories of: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" and then actually allow the stories to contain "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more?"

The story did all of the above and did it well. Good grief! What more do you want from authors?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
What

From unprotected anal sex to vaginal sex with no thought to the consequences.

Then unprotected sex with husband upon her return home. No thought again for Sexually Transmitted Disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's Just a Story

Just a comment about those concerned about unprotected sex, disease, slutiness, cheating, and the violation of other social norms. It's just a story. It's fiction. It never happened at least not to me, ......... yet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing more than a cheating whore. School's ass.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 1 year ago

That was totally weird -- but original. I like weird and original; 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just another sordid story whose purpose is to justify cheating

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

However which way u try to spin it…at its basic nature..its just a story of a cheating wanton slut with no remorse!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous