Room 1031

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back to the bed, pressed the key card into my hand and walked into the bathroom. Sadly, I knew our time together was ended. I could have died having sex with him forever and maybe I did a little. Inside, where I didn't want to go, I knew it was a one-time thing and we'd never see each other again. Except for the single scream when he came, he never said a word. I didn't know his name or where he was from. I was also aware that he didn't know my name or home. Neither of us had the ability to track the other down and I realized it was better that way.

I gathered my clothing, shoes and purse in a pile against my chest and left the room, naked and on shaky legs. I wandered the hallways until I found the elevator. I rode to my floor and wandered those halls until I found my room. Inside, I dropped everything on the floor and collapsed naked on the bed.

Five minutes later, I got up to pee, took a shower and collapsed, wet, naked and exhausted on the bed again.

I overslept and missed my flight home. I called the front desk and arranged a late check out. I called the airline and rescheduled my flight for later that afternoon. I called my husband and informed him about the change in plans, thankfully before he left for the airport to pick me up.

I had another shower, a late breakfast in the lobby restaurant, packed my things and headed for the airport.

My husband met me at the airport. I apologized for the change in plans explaining that the post conference cleanup had issues and I overslept after being on duty most of the night.

Things at home changed almost immediately. I was acutely aware of my sexual potential and became determined to exercise it to the limit. My husband was the beneficiary of my efforts. I'm sure he didn't mind and if he related it to my time in New Orleans, he was smart enough to keep silent.

A year later, the sexual revival of my husband was a work in progress. I'd made outstanding progress in that he can give me multiple orgasms. I was still working on a volcanic eruption and I wasn't far away.

The first time I presented my ass to him, he seemed surprised but it resulted it the most powerful orgasm for him in years. Oral sex is a constant, everyday occurrence and, if we miss a day, we make up for it as soon as possible. We fall asleep exhausted every night, sleep deeper than we ever did and wake in the morning refreshed and ready to face the day. The day usually starts with a quick fuck and a joint shower.

I thank the stranger every day for my life. The number 1031 has special meaning for me. 1031 is now my debit card pin and the number to unlock my cell phone. Whenever I travel, I ask for room 1031 if the hotel is multi-story. If my husband is with me, he's mystified by my request and I don't explain.

I have only one regret about my encounter with the stranger in New Orleans. I wish I had taken those damned coins when I left his room.

Three years later, I was back in New Orleans at the same conference in the same hotel. I asked for room 1031 at check in and was told it was already occupied. "I wonder if ...," I thought to myself.

Thursday evening, at the end of the conference, I went back to the lounge where I'd met the stranger. I sat on the same stool and ordered a lime cosmopolitan. I sipped my drink and looked toward the stood where the stranger had sat three years earlier.

The stool was empty but there was something on the bar in front of it. I moved to where I had sat before and looked at what was on the bar. Stacked neatly on the bar were three copper coins. I had been resisting knocking on the door of room 1031 all week but now I didn't have to.

I picked them up and held them in the fingers of my left hand just as the stranger had. I probably dropped one or more of the coins twenty times before I was able to roll one coin over the others and return them securely in my hand.

I finished my drink, took the copper coins and left the lounge. I made my flight in the morning and spent the rest of Friday practicing with the coins between encounters with my husband. It took me several weeks before I was able to lift the two outside coins and rotate the middle coin and lower the other coins alongside it in a neat stack in my fingers.

That night I heard my husband scream as he came inside me before I passed out.


12