Room 128 Pt. 03

Story Info
They've become attached to one another.
1.5k words
4.38
1.7k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finish up breakfast and head back to the room. House keeping had been by and the bed was made up so nicely. There were also fresh towels in the bathroom.

"So what are you getting into today?" He asks, siting on the sofa.

"I'm not really sure, I don't have any meetings until tomorrow. I come into town early just to relax for a bit." I tell him, his phone ringing.

He answers, "Hello?"

His expression falls as the conversation continues.

"I understand, okay I'll be there." He says, hanging up.

"I'm so sorry, that was work. I've got to go." He said, looking for his keys.

"It's okay, you be back later?" I ask, smiling.

"Maybe, just depends on how long I'm out there. Have a good day, relax like you wanted." He said, kissing me before heading out the door.

Disappointed he had to leave in such a hurry, I lay down on the fresh sheets and turn the tv on. I flip through the channels, nothing catches my interest. I grab my keys and purse and head to the car.

I spend the next few hours walking around different shops, buying some new clothes and shoes. The winter season has finally set in so the air is cold. I finish up and grab as bite to eat before heading back to the room. I can't get him out of my mind; still no sign of when he might be back, which is fine cause in the beginning I really didn't know if he would even show.

I get back in my room, put my stuff down and decide to go to the pool for a minute. I put my bikini on and grab some towels to take with me.

The water is warm as I step in and there's no one else in the pool which is great. I do some laps, enjoying the warmth on my body. I sit in the hot tub for a while, feeling the jets on my back. I get out, sitting down to drip dry before going back upstairs. I take a shower to get the chlorine off of me and wrap up in a clean robe.

The sun is setting over the mountains once again and the air outside has turned even colder. Same as last night, I turn the fireplace up, drop the robe in the floor this time, and lay down under the covers of the clean sheets. I drift off to sleep and wake up to the door unlatching.

He smells musty and sweaty. I hear him removing his shoes at the door and laying his keys on the counter. His belt jingles as he undoes it and pushes his jeans down. I hear his shirt hit the floor with his other clothes.

I hear the shower as he closes the glass door. I can see the water running over him and the dirt falling off him in my mind. The image gives me chills, knowing he's coming to bed in a matter of minutes. I lay there, waiting for him. Finally the water turns off and the glass door opens. I imagine the water drops falling off his perfectly fit body as he dries his face and hair, then moving down to the rest of himself.

The bathroom door opens, and he shuts the light off. I watch him walk across the room toward the balcony, he turns up the fire. Finally, I feel the pressure of him getting into bed.

He lays down, under the covers with me; I feel his warm embrace as he pushes against my back. I push back, acknowledging him.

"Sorry it's so late, I got stuck out on a project all day." He says, kissing my cheek.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you come back." I tell him.

"Why wouldn't I come back? You're all I've thought about all day." He says, his hand lingering down my body. I smile, pushing back against him again, my butt fitting perfectly in his lap.

I feel him starting to stiffen against me. He kisses my neck, his hand groping my breast.

I reach around to grab his rod, stoking it tightly to get it fully hard. Without much effort on my part, it's there. I press my butt against him as he takes my leg on top of his, giving himself access to easily slide in. He teases me, rubbing his tip up and down my swollen slit before burying himself deep inside.

"Someone's ready." He says, breathing out as he kisses my ear and then my neck.

"You're all I've thought about all day. I couldn't wait to get back in bed with you." I tell him.

"Me too baby. I hate I was stuck out so long." He says, placing his hand on my stomach. I interlock my fingers with his, my hand on top of his. I feel him thrusting his hips lightly, still rubbing against my wetness.

I turn just enough to look at him behind me, his eyes dark as the night sky, glistening in the flames light. He kisses me as he finally slides inside, my walls immediately tightening around him.

"Ohhh!" we both let out as he holds steady, our tongues circling as we kiss. Butterflies take up in my stomach and chills cover my body as he pushes in deeper with every punt. I push back against him, burying him as deep inside me; tightening around him as hard as I can, squeezing him as he picks up pace.

He lets my leg down and holds my hip for leverage. He kisses down my back while he steadily pounds me, pulling me closer by the stomach.

"God you're so tight tonight." He whispers, taking my ear lobe between his lips, kissing my ear and neck sloppily. Chills cover me as I melt against him, moaning uncontrollably in pure ecstasy.

"I'm right there baby, don't let up." I tell him, my body about to explode on him. He finds my clit and lightly starts circling; with that my body can't handle the pleasure. I yell out and push back against him, gripping his side behind me as my walls pull on his dick. He doesn't slow his pace or let up rubbing me, my body shakes against him with every breath I feel down my back. My nails dig into him as he kisses my neck.

"Is that what you've been thinking about all day?" He asks, slowing his pace. I catch my breath enough to answer him.

"Yes." I say, pushing against him.

"Turn toward me." He says, pulling out and moving over in the bed. I do as he says. He grabs my face, kissing me intensely before continuing. I take him in my hand, stroking his wet cock as his tongue circles with mine. I put my leg on top of his, guiding him to my entrance.

He pushes in, never breaking his kiss. His hand grips my thigh as his hips thrust into me.

"Tighten on me baby, squeeze my cock." He says, gripping my leg.

I do as he says, tightening around him. He's slowly thrusting, taking his time tonight. I wrap my arm around his neck, my fingers going through his hair. His lips find my nipple; he gently nibbles, pulling at it with his teeth before sucking it harder. I push my hips forward, burying him inside and baring down on him. He grunts slightly as he squeezes my breast.

"Roll to your back." I tell him, holding on to him as he does. His rod buried deep inside me, I slowly grind on him. I bounce on him, the sound of wetness filling the room as I smack down on his balls. He grips my butt, assisting in the rhythm of my pace. I feel myself tightening as he continues thrusting.

"Yes baby, cum on my prick!" He says, smiling. I lean forward and shove my tongue into his mouth as I explode on him once again. Our kisses are wet and sloppy as he continues to pound me.

His eyes close as he grips my ass. I continue to kiss him as I feel him releasing, coating my insides with his love.

"I feel your load baby, fill me up!" I tell him as he moans uncontrollably. I slightly bounce on him as he finishes, our tongues circling as he squeezes my ass and pushes me down on him one last time.

He moves his hands to my lower back, holding me steady on him. He moves to kissing my neck, his breathing heavy in my ear. I roll off of him, his cock going soft from being emptied.

"That is the best ending to such a draining day." He says, moving my hair out of my eyes. I smile at him, leaning in for a kiss. Our lips touch as chills cover my body.

"I agree." I tell him. "I'm definitely ready for bed after that." I add.

"Come here." He says, motioning for me to lay on him. He kisses my forehead as I drift off to sleep, thinking about how I can't wait to feel him again.