Room 128 Pt. 04

Story Info
Things are getting serious.
1.8k words
4.47
1.3k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at my phone, it's 2:30am. I roll over to check on him, his back toward me. He's snoring just a bit. I wrap my arm around him, pressing my boobs against his back. He's so warm, my body lining his perfectly.

He turns back to me slightly, "Are you okay baby? Are you cold?" He asks, his voice deep.

"A little bit, I didn't mean to wake you up." I tell him.

"It's okay, can I do anything for you?" He asks, turning toward me.

"Would you turn the fire up?" I ask, smiling.

He chuckles, "Of course, I need to pee anyway." He says, getting out of bed. He flips on the lamp and walks to the fireplace, turning the dial.

"Is two hours long enough?" He asks.

"Yeah that's fine." I tell him. He walks past the bed and into the bathroom, I hear him relieving himself with a steady stream. The sound makes me want him.

He comes back and lays down beside me, turning the light off.

Can we talk? We haven't had many conversations since you've been back." He says.

"We haven't had we?" I say, pulling the covers up over myself.

"All of this just crossed my mind while I was in the bathroom, well most of it. You texted out of the blue, I didn't think you'd ever be back in town. I know our passed situation wasn't ideal but I knew you were worth waiting for. And I meant what I said, I love you, that wasn't just heat of the moment talk." He tells me, his hand gripping mine tighter. I feel my face turning red, heat crawling up my back.

"You're getting a little deep baby. You know I've never been good with these kind of conversations." I say, burying my face in his chest.

He chuckles, "Yeah I know, but I need you to know that. I really want to be something with you. I want us to be together, I wanna live with you, build a life with you."

"I want that too. I can relocate wherever with my restate job. It would take a little time, but it's possible." I tell him.

"We can make it possible. I already have a house, you're more than welcome to move in. I never take vacation, I never have a reason to really so I've got plenty of time built up to take off and I can help you move everything." He says, excitedly.

"You really should take those days for yourself, but that sounds great. My mom has been begging me to come back for months. And part of me has wanted to deep down. It's just hard though, I worked so hard to make it on my own in a big city at 18. I've asked for barely any help."

I tell him.

"I know and none of that is going to waste. You're here because if it. And if you didn't want to come back you wouldn't have, you would've passed that meeting onto someone else and never come to town. You would've never sent that text." He says, pulling me closer.

"You're right. And I honestly didn't think you'd respond. But I'm glad you did and I really want this. I've wanted this forever. Believe it or not, I still think about all those conversations we used to have. I never thought it would happen, but here we are, playing them out." I say, smiling. We kiss, his tongue circles mine as his hand presses my back closer to him.

"I remember those texts. Actually doing it is way better though." He says, smiling.

"Well of course, but the build up and imagery side of everything, it was great for all the nights I spent alone in my little New York apartment." I say, laughing.

"I wish I would've stuck it out and not ended things. Looking back now, distance wasn't the issue, I was." He says.

"No, I get it. It was like dating a ghost and phone sex only does so much. We both needed physical contact." I say, trying to justify the past.

"Yeah, but I thought about you everyday. I never truly moved on, and now I'm happy about that, but it was rough. No one compares to you baby." He says, smiling.

I blush harder, smiling back. "I feel the same, I had a few dates in the city and one semi serious relationship but in the end it just didn't feel right. I missed you."

"How about this: we let the past go. We don't talk about what we did or didn't do with other people, we move forward and be truly happy." He suggests.

"I like that plan. And I love you too, I always have." I say, leaning in to kiss him.

His lips meet mine, the warmth of his breath, the pressure behind his slow motions send chills through my body. I pull him closer, my hand resting on his cheek; I kiss him harder as he holds me close. I moan slightly, melting against his warm body, his grips my butt, squeezing ever so slightly.

I trail my hand down his chest, feeling every ridge of his abs as I continue south. I take him in my hand, his cock fully stiff as I begin to stoke him.

"I need you." I tell him, breaking our kiss momentarily.

He runs his fingers up my slit, gently pushing in to find my clit, not hesitating in the slightest. I push toward him instinctively as he begins to circle.

He breathes out on my neck, something he knows that sends waves through my body. I close my eyes while he kisses my neck; I grip the sheets as he moves down, pushing those same fingers into me.

"Is that what you're needing?" He whispers, breathing softly in my ear between kisses. I don't answer, my body will not allow me to speak as he continues his motions inside. My walls tightening around his fingers, he picks up pace with come here strokes.

I grip the sheets, my legs shaking as my body climaxes. I let out noises uncontrollably as he's already making me cum on his hand, the wetness growing between my thighs. With every breath and wet kiss on my neck, my body falls into pure ecstasy.

He slows his rhythm, bringing me back to reality.

I look up at him, his eyes dark against the flames. I moan as his forehead presses against mine, "I need inside you!" He says, his voice cracking with eagerness.

"Sit on me!" He says, rolling to his back. I straddle him, his dick standing at perfect attention as I ease down on him. Chills cover my body with each inch that fills my dripping cunt. I moan as I fully engorge his member.

"Oh you're so wet!" He says, closing his eyes as I begin to bounce on him. He holds my hips, guiding me up and down on him. I hold his arms as he begins to thrust into me. I lean down kissing him as he takes control of the rhythm. His tongue circles with mine as my eyes close and I let myself melt onto him. He's pounding into me, the familiar sound of wetness filling the room as his balls bounce, hitting my ass with every thrust.

I rub myself, my clit swollen as he continues to pound me. "Yes baby let go on me, squeeze my prick harder! He says, holding my hips tighter as I grind his dick.

"Flip me over!" I demand; he complies without hesitation. I arch my back with my ass in his face, him buried deep in my cunt, pounding hard. I scream into the mattress as my pussy pulsates with every thrust.

"Yes baby, squeeze my prick, oh my god!" He says. He slows his motions, kissing down my back softly. I raise up, his body pressing against mine as he holds my breasts in his hands, playing with my nipples. I reach behind me, running my hand through his hair as he kisses my neck.

"Turn toward me." He whispers, backing up to let me lay down. I spread my legs for him to get into position, my legs resting on his hips. He leans down on top of me, taking my nipple in his mouth. He strokes his cock as he teases my nipple between his teeth, slightly pinching as he breaks suction.

He rubs his dick against my dripping slit, purposely thrusting against my clit. I pull him to me, kissing him with want on my lips. He slowly pushes into me, chills causing my nipples to rise. He teases them once more, licking and pinching as he thrust his hips.

I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasure only he can give me. He kisses me, breathing heavy. I run my fingers through his hair once more, thrusting my hips to match his rhythm.

I bare down around him, my walls tightening for him. He speeds up just a bit, kissing me hard as I cum on him again. I grip his shoulder, my nails digging into him.

I hear him grunting, holding my hips as he empties himself into me.

"Oh baby, fill me, give me all of it" I beg, as he's pounding my pussy, his head thrown back as he enjoys his sweet release.

He slows, still thrusting as he kisses my neck. He pulls out, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

I get on my knees, taking him in my mouth, licking off our juices and stroking his shaft with a firm grip. I squeeze his head, more cum drips out as I suck him tightly in my mouth. He thrusts his hips as I clean him off, his dick gliding down my throat.

I look up at him, his eyes closed and hand gripping the sheets, he release again in my mouth.

"Uh uh, oh my god!" He lets out. He's louder this time as I suck him tightly, him finishing once more, not as much this time but enough to fill my mouth with his hot load. I continue to stroke him, making sure he's completely satisfied.

He pulls me up to him, his tongue circling with mine as he takes some of his load for himself. I hear him moan slightly as his hand grips my neck. "That was so hot." He says, smiling as he lays back.

"Yeah you like that?" I tease, laying beside him.

"I love you. I know I keep saying it, but really I love you." He says, looking in my eyes.

I blush again, taking his hand into mine. "I love you so much." I say, laying my head on his chest. His heart is pounding, and he's still breathing heavy.

He pulls the covers up over both of us, and lightly kisses my forehead.

"Good night, my love." He whispers. I smile to myself,

"Good night, handsome."