Room 14 - Meeting My Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man meets his master.
1.7k words
4.56
10.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I know why he chose me. At first, I was reluctant to admit that I liked guys and especially guys that would pound me hard. I was ashamed of it. Living life as a closeted gay, never knowing if the guys at the gym were hitting on me or not was a constant struggle. Trying to dress in a straight-way and also keeping a facade at work was exhausting. So I didn't know what to expect when he invited me over.

We'd been messaging each other online, although I never sent him a face picture. I make sure to post nice torso pictures showing my pale abs, and my tribal tattoos, and sometimes I would send a short video of me playing with myself and stroking my cock over my white briefs just to tease guys. Most of the guys were too small for my taste and some would be good for a quick fuck on a Friday night.

It was Saturday around five pm, I was watching some netflix when I got his messages.

"Hey, wanna meet tonight? "

"I got a nice place, discreet."

"We could have a good time."

He sent a picture of his hand holding his cock over some black shorts. He had a great body and some tattoos. I noticed he was wearing a black harness, so I guessed he was onto bdsm. In my mind this meant been fucked by a bunch of old leather daddies and I wasn't really into that so I answered.

"not really into leather, sorry".

As a cocky guy who gets lots of messages I thought I could find some other guy that night. But then he said

"I want you, not some other guy."

"Just you and me, no bdsm."

He seemed so persistent and weirdly romantic, I didn't know what to answer. Then he said

"If you change your mind come to this address at 7pm."

I didn't answer that last message and continued watching my series. But then my curiosity got the better of me, it couldn't be so bad right? It's just one guy, he seemed hot. The episode ended as I closed the computer and hit the shower. Hot water dripped my tall frame, I washed my blonde short hair and made sure to clean my ass. As I touched in that place I was getting kind of excited, but I refrained from jerking off. Got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and headed to the address.

It was a nice red door, with a golden 45 number on it. The neighbourhood looked normal. I got kind of restless. What if he is a creep? At least I could beat him, if he is one guy. Even that possibility was building up my excitement as I was walking towards the door. I took my phone out and typed...

"im outside"

The door opened and I saw a handsome tall man, in a nice grey shirt and pants. For a moment, I was scared I got the wrong address. He had green eyes, dark hair and I could see his shirt hugging his muscles. I could tell by the wrinkles on his eyes he was a few years older than me. He said:

"Hi, you're here"

"Come in." with a deep voice and smiled.

I said 'hi' nervously and put my phone away as I entered the house.

It looked like a long white corridor with different rooms, the doors had different colors and numbers. I was too shy to ask questions, luckily he started talking.

"Follow me"

"There isn't anyone here at this time, it's too early."

"My room is number 14."

I kept walking next to him, he spoke in a very calm and casual way so I felt comfortable right away.

Once we reached the door he looked at me and told me:

"I have to tell something before we enter."

"Ok..." I said kind of nervous but ready to just go for it.

"I like to play rough and I like to be in control." He said in calm manner.

My cock was getting hard just by his words but I didn't want to jump on him just yet.

"That's OK..." I admitted and I saw him smile softly.

"Good"

"But just in case I get too carried away, this is the safe word."

His finger pointed to the number on the door.

"Fourteen?" I said puzzled.

"Yes, in case you want me to stop or slow down you yell this number. Can you do that?"

"Sure." I said but I wasn't sure at all. I was just too excited.

I looked inside the room, and saw a bed and a few bags. There was a chair in the middle of the room. It looked nice and clean, with a soft dim light on. We stepped into the room and right away, he changed into a different person.

"Get on your knees"

He said close to my ear with a soft but firm voice. I was kind of confused, but I did as he told me. Accepting that I was just going to let him guide the situation. Standing behind me, he started caressing my chest, pinching my nipples. My hard cock was already showing over my pants. He was taking his time, teasing me. Pinching my nipples harder I let a few moans out.

"Ahh... fuck..." I let out.

"That's a good boy" he said.

"Don't hold back, you can scream all you want."

I was starting to get into it.

"Come on, get up boy".

I got up panting, and following him with my eyes. I wasn't moving until he told me to. He walked over to the table that had a few bags.

"Strip"

"Leave the socks and underwear on" he said casually as he opened one of the bags.

I was curious to know what was in them.

"Go on. Do it"

He urged me.

"Yes.. sir..."

I said quickly taking my clothes off and leaving it on a pile on the floor. As I waited for instructions, I saw him taking a bottle of lube and left the bag closer to me. I wondered what other things he had in that big bag.

He then moved the chair to the center of the room and sat still fully clothed. I was in front of him, almost naked.

"You have nice body, boy"

"Get down and touch yourself for me" He commanded.

While sitting there with his gaze glued on my body, I got on the floor and started to touch my chest, my abs, grabbing my hard cock. Everytime I made eye contact, I closed my eyes and focused on jerking off. Even with my eyes closed and moaning I could feel his eyes were open and enjoying the show.

"Good boy"

He praised me as I stroked my almost adolescent cock.

I opened my eyes and saw him getting his cock out. He was bigger than the photo for sure. A beautiful uncut cock with veins going around, nice and hard. He was looking at me and touching himself slowly, he was going to make this last. My eyes were fixed on his movements, I started licking my lips. I looked up and saw him smile pleased.

"You're hungry, don't you boy?" He teased.

"Yes, I want your cock"

I said shamelessly.

"Well... you gotta beg for it."

His dirty talking was driving me crazy.

"Please, I want it".

"What do you want to do with it?"

"I want to suck it please"

"You're such a greedy boy... come"

He signaled me with his hand and I crawled to his knees.

He then grabbed my chin and kissed me, I felt like I was melting. I could feel his hot tongue in my mouth moving. He then pulled me apart and commanded.

"Go ahead, open your mouth boy"

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He started slapping me with his meat, and teasing me.

"No hands, just your mouth".

"Yes, sir."

I started to go down on him, going down I felt like gagging and I was only half way. He was so thick my jaw hurt, but I at the same time it was the first time I was feeling this crazy over a blow job.

My head went up and down as he grabbed my hair.

"That's it, go deeper, boy"

"Such a greedy slut."

His words encouraged me to try and fit that monster in my mouth.

"Good, that's it."

He then pulled me back, grabbing my head and said

"Take a deep breath".

He then forced me to deep throat him.

"Come on boy, hold it"

I almost gagged for 5 seconds, he was driving me crazy. A few tears came out, but my excitement was growing and growing.

"Nice."

"Again, take a deep breath"

He continued deep throating me until I could almost fit his whole meat in my throat. My body was slowly adjusting to his demands...

His words were commanding my every move. In the heat of the moment, I tried to recall the safe word but I realized I wasn't going to need it. I just knew he would take good care of me.

"Fuck... You want this cum?"

His movements became faster.

"Open your mouth".

"Look at me"

With some dry tears, and dizzy eyes I waited with a wide mouth.

"Please cum on me"

"Please"

I could tell my plea was making him rock hard. He started jerking off and then he shot several times all over my face and chest. I was covered in his precious cum. At the same time, I came on my belly but I didn't shoot nearly as much as him. I licked my lips and sucked on the rest.

He looked satisfied, yet I knew he wasn't finished with me.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation, boy."

"Now do you wish to continue?" He said seriously.

I know this was about to get real. He stood up and took off his shirt, revealing his ripped body and a black harness. He had been wearing that underneath the whole time. His body looked like a statue from my perspective on my knees, his nearly perfect body found a transparent choker with a round metal ring on the bag and brought it to me. I knew that choker meant doing stuff I had never done before. With this man as my master I was eager to enter this uncharted territory.