Room 14 - Meeting My Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Young man gets a taste of the Slave/Master life.
2.2k words
4.4
9.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body looked like a statue from my perspective on my knees, his nearly perfect body found on the bag a transparent choker with a round metal ring on it and brought it to me. I knew that choker meant doing stuff I had never done before. With this man as my master I was eager to enter this uncharted territory.

I decided I was in it for real at least for tonight. This was my first time trying s&m play, yet he made me feel completely safe. Like I could surrender my whole body to his commands. I said "Ok" and he went behind me and put the choker on.

He then sat on the chair in front of me and told me the rules.

"Listen up, boy. You will be my slave tonight."

"That means if I ask you anything you answer with 'yes, master' and you will not question my commands, understood?"

" Yes, master."

I said getting excited again, even though I had cummed a few minutes ago.

"Good, now if it's too much... you know the safe word."

His deep voice was leading me to become his. I listened while contemplating his tanned and muscular body. I couldn't wait for his big hands to do whatever he wanted to do with me.

"Now... in this room, you will obey my commands or else you will be punished, is that clear?"

"Yes, master." I said looking at his hazel eyes.

Slowly he moved his feet towards me.

"Take them off"

He said, I replied and held his big fancy leather shoe. I untied the laces, took them off. I looked at him, and he signalled me to take everything off. I took the socks, and I could smell his scent. My breathing was getting faster. The scent was musky, but clean as if he had taken a shower before meeting me. He then took his pants off, revealing two strong thighs with some soft hair and between them a formidable bulge in some black boxers. He was a dream.

I could tell it was a superiority thing, and it was making me hard.

"Get on all fours"

He ordered and I obeyed. Just like a dog I was looking up from an even lower position than before. From his perspective he could see me my pale muscular body and the white undies. The choker ring was dangling from my neck.

"Go on boy, kiss my feet"

I did know what to do, so he grew impatient.

"Did you not hear me boy?" He rose his voice and sent shivers down my spine.

"Yes, master."

Fearful and excited, I lowered my head and started licking and kissing his feet. I never thought something that degrading would arouse me so much.

"Yeah, that's it boy"

I looked at him with my brown puppy eyes, and saw his evil grin. I was panting. He would stick his toes in my mouth and would clean them as a good slave. Maybe I was meant for this.

He then told me to turn around. I faced the door this time, and I couldn't see what he was doing. I was showing my round butt to him, with my underwear still on. Defenseless, I grew excited about what was to come... He took his time and I heard him opening the zipper of one the black duffel bags that I saw when we entered the room. I could heard him rummaging and then take some stuff out. I tried to look behind me and I saw him snap two black gloves on, I was getting scared.

"Show me your ass boy"

"I want to see that pink hole". He demanded.

" Yes, master" I replied and lowered my undies to reveal my cleaned, tight hole.

"Show me more" He demanded making me harder than I already was.

Ashamed as I was, I still arched my back and used my hands to separate my ass cheeks. My white ass was nice and round, as I did lots of squats in the gym every week.

"Beautiful..."

He said getting closer.

"Come on... play with it boy"

I started going round with my fingers, teasing myself, trying to open up my hole. He was enjoying my show. He tested my patience, as a young man I was used to guys going straight to the point but he could play all night with me like this.

"Please, I want it."

"What's that boy?"

"Fuck me, master." I said on all fours looking back at him.

He laughed and said.

" You don't deserve my cock just yet, you got to earn it first."

"Please, master".

"Don't worry, I have something prepared for you..."

He grabbed my ass with his both hands, I could feel the latex like texture of the gloves on my skin. It was a completely new sensation. I panted and held my legs. He slapped my ass a few times, and I screamed a bit.

"Good boy... I'll make an excellent slave out of you..."

He then played with the entrance of my hole driving me nuts, putting one finger in I noticed he was very experienced as he new exactly were to touch. My eyes were rolling back.

"Ah...ahh..please more master..." He then took something out of the bag that was next to him.

Suddenly, I feel something cold drip on my ass. I moaned.

"It will warm up, relax your muscles."

He then started slowly pushing something inside my hole, it entered without problems but then it got too tight.

"Agh... I can't master, it's too big." I complained as it was my first time getting something other than a cock inside me.

"Open up boy, it's just a regular plug".

I could feel my ass stretching bigger and bigger. I started sweating more and despite the pain my cock was rock hard.

"Look at me boy",

He started caressing my head, and telling me to breath. I just loved his touch. He could see my face getting red, but I guess he was turned on by seeing me suffer.

"Come on... That's it"

My body started adjusting and I could feel the plug reaching the widest part.

"Fuck... it's tight."

"Is this your first time, using a plug my boy?"

"Ahh... yes, master" I moaned.

He seemed pleased.

"It's almost there, baby boy"

I felt the plug entering and my ass locking it up in place. I could sense my body so full.

He then grabbed the base of the plug and started moving it back and forth, faster. He was driving me crazy.

"Ah... god...my ass" I felt body melt and my legs feeling weak.

He slapped my ass, making me jump. His left hand grabbed the back of my head making me arch my back, while he was fucking me with the toy.

"Look at me, while I'm fucking you"

I turned my head and saw his lewd green eyes. My face described the feeling of ecstasy I was in.

"That's a pretty face, you love this in your ass don't you?"

"Yes, thank you master..." His dirty talking just made me crazy, he was different to all the guys that had fucked me before.

"You want me to open up your hole?"

"Yes.. master.. ah..fuck..." I completely gave in to him.

I was almost there. I was about to cum, again. My hand reached my cock and I started jerking off quickly. Suddenly, he took it out without warning. My ass stretched open in seconds.

"Agh!..fuck!...ah..god damn..." I yelled while panting.

Cum shot out of me like never before and I collapsed on the carpeted floor. My orgasm got me twitching for a good minute. He touched my exhausted face.

"That's good for tonight, let's get you cleaned up."

He took off my remaining clothes, the socks and boxers, then he grabbed from the bag something like a horse riding whip and a dog leash. I looked baffled.

"This is a whip that I will use if you misbehave, understood?" He explained while touching the length of the whip.

"Yes, master". I replied a bit scared.

He looked stronger than before, without his clothes on I could contemplate his tanned physique. I could tell he worked out, because of his defined muscles. His handsome face with strong features, balanced his huge body. I was still on the floor, dizzy, trying to get over one of the best orgasms of my life. He hooked the leash on my dog collar, he then pulled the leash and told me to walk. As I was still recovering and a bit dizzy, I didn't move right away. In took less than a second for him to the whip on my ass, making me scream in pain.

"Agh! ...I'm sorry, Master..." I cried.

"I said walk!. I do not like to repeat myself understood?" He said marking every word and pulling on the leash.

"Nice and clear, master." I said loudly.

"Good, that's better". He said with a smile on his face.

As always, on my knees, I crawled like a dog to the bathroom.

The bathroom was clean and had a dim blue light, I could still see him clearly and the leash he was holding. He was walking me like a dog, me a grown ass man, and I could not believe how into it I was.

"Come on boy, get in the tub and wait." He said leaving the leash tied to the faucet.

I saw him leave for a few minutes. I felt time past and I became restless but I stayed still. Just like his pet I waited for him to return. He came back dressed up and with his sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He looked so dignified in his expensive casual suit.

He then left the whip in the sink, turn the water on and took the shower head off. He sat on the side of the tub. Warm water came out and he started getting me all wet.

"You did good today, boy." He commented with his deep voice.

I smiled in response to his praise and arched my back to let the water slide. He grabbed the soap and told me to lather myself up. I couldn't believe I was following his every command, and just a few hours ago I was doubting if I should meet this guy. I could tell he was satisfied with my obedience.

"Nice and clean, I can't let my boy be all dirty and sweaty".

"Thank you, master". I said enjoying his care.

He then brought a towel, took the leash off and dried me. Although, my body was all sore from being on my knees the emotion of the experience made me forget about it. He had opened a new world of possibilities for me.

I was sitting in the tub, all dried when he then looked me in the eyes.

"So Damian, do you wish to become my slave?" He asked in a soft and firm voice.

I was startled as he knew my name and I usually use a nickname online so I didn't know how he knew that information.

"...I don't know... how do you know my name?" I blurted a bit confused.

"That's not important, I need to know if you wish to be mine."

His words were new to me, no one had seemed that passionate about me expect for when they were fucking me. He was so sincere and determined, I didn't know how to act.

"I promise to treat you well...But if you are not sure, that's ok."

"You know where to find me". He said getting up

"Ok.." I said a bit puzzled.

My mind was a bit confused and although I had a great time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be someone's property. He brought my stuff. This was always an awkward part with dates, I got dressed quickly and told him I had a great time. He saw me get dressed and told me that we could meet sometime in this same room. Surprisingly, when I got dressed I still felt naked around him. On the other hand, once he got fully dressed is demeanour changed and he seemed like a completely decent guy. He wasn't bothered or surprised by my inexperience. For a moment I thought maybe he had a wife and kids or something. He walked me to the door and opened it for me.

"I hope I can see you again." He said looking at me with his hazel eyes.

"Yeah... I'll see you around." I said awkwardly as I was never good at leaving people's houses after fucking.

I said goodbye and went outside, he closed the door after me. It had been a few hours and it was already late.

The lights of the streets reflected on the sidewalk, it had been raining. I started walking home and thought that this was the first time I had wanted to meet a guy again. I was so intrigued, I didn't even knew his name and yet he knew mine. He wanted to make me his slave, which scared me. Still, I craved for his hands to touch me again or at least to listen to his voice telling me nasty things. I got home and felt my body ache in a different way. Finally, I grabbed the phone, opening the app and started typing.

"I want to meet you again."