All Comments on 'Room 224'

by MayorReynolds

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... incredibly creative! Thank you! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Very well edited and just all around awesome!

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 1 year agoAuthor

@MormonJack @Anonymous THANK YOU! It was a labor of love that evolved out of a quick brainstorm. I couldn't wait to share it with the Lit world.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Inventive, don't think I've come across these circumstances before. Would have liked it if Frank had found out more about himself but from the memories he has that might not have been a good life. Good, enjoyable, erotic and could even be erotic horror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A heart-felt "chapeau" for you! Top notch. Original. Perfectly executed. I bow to thee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mayor Reynolds , In case you don't already know, stories on Literotica don't have to be this long. 2 pages is typical. You could have waited longer to reveal that the narrator is dead. Great job! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, but abrupt ending. Very creative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a pretty cool and unique story! Well done. And it feels both very complete for it's length, but also fairly... Expansive for one shot! Like it's got just the right amount of intrigue :)

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure it's done. Can Frank refract quickly, or maybe even endlessly? Does his "green light" power continue to work after leaving the hotel? Can we have him dig deeper and remember the other incidents of his real life in full, and discuss them with the girls? Remember himself, and how he died, and who did it? Do they share him with other women? Do they share his presence and abilities with their men friends, if they ever have any? I could keep going a long, long time. Maybe, one of the guys they know finds/creates a female toy/ghost analog of him, and he gets some non-human but electrifying hook ups. Does Frank fit in a strap-on harness or panties? Would he be fine shooting in an ass, as long as he gets a loving bath later? Do they find a ghostly butt plug analog they can wear to work? Will he ever come from oral, and what is THAT like? Can he adapt and suckle a tit or clit, or maybe vibrate as needed or desired? Is his semen magical too? In what ways? See, there's lots of writing opportunities. Will they pass him down to their offspring as they age? I've got to stop, too many possibilities to explore, many more to (pun intended) conjure up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. That’s a new kind of ghost story. Still curious about who he was, who killed him and why. Also is he just gonna be this living dildo forever now or what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMayorReynolds@MayorReynolds
"Delusional crap for chronic masterbaters" - Anonymous I think she needs an update. I started writing stories for this site all the way back in 2012. My reasons for doing so have varied with time. At first, I wanted to explore the human condition through sexuality, and I sta...