Room 224

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little less mobile though," Jessica says.

"You know what else sucks, though? That thing cost me twenty bucks yesterday," Rebecca says. "Twenty bucks, and now there's a talking ghost inside of it."

Jessica's smile widens to a grin. "Were you planning to use it?"

"I paid twenty dollars and sales tax for it. What do you think?"

"I meant, now that—"

"Now, you mean? W-with him in there?"

"Waste of twenty dollars otherwise," Jessica says, on the verge of throwing her head back and laughing.

"Good God." Rebecca sits on the bed and puts her head in her hands.

Jessica has a laughing fit. "I-imagine that! Him still talking, but his voice all muffled when you stick him up your pussy. 'Mmhmmurph!'"

"I'd tell him to shut up or I'd put him up my ass," Rebecca says, about to lose it as well.

"How, how do you know..." She stops to catch her breath. "How do you know he wasn't into that before?"

When her giggling stops, Rebecca says, "I'm so tired. Not angry tired, or frustrated tired. Just overwhelmed tired. I had no idea this week that I was gonna end up with ghosts stuck in dildos."

"Challenged your skepticism too, didn't it?" Jessica says.

"Yep. Now ghosts are real. Which means life after death is real. Which means—so many other things."

"I told you before though, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but I used to think you were wrong. Either that or you were making half of it up."

"It surprises me too," Jessica says, turning back toward me. "I was pretty sure of what I believed, but—"

She frowns.

What?

She says nothing, just continues to stare at me.

What's wrong?

"Um," Jessica says.

Please stop with the suspense. Surprises are bad enough.

"You're changing," Jessica says.

Changing? Changing how?

Rebecca gets up and walks toward me.

How am I changing?

"It's hard to say," Jessica says.

"Color, maybe?" Rebecca says.

Her eyes widen. "Oh."

Jessica's mouth drops. "Oh."

Please stop that. I'm begging you.

"Frank," Rebecca says.

"You're turning," Jessica says.

"Into a real dick,," they say in unison.

WHAT!?

The moment they utter this revelation, I feel myself...tightening. Pulsing. Something you might call 'blood' flows through me, and something you might call 'air' touches me. Physically, it's not unpleasant.

Mentally? I can't say for sure.

Oh, boy. Wow. Oh, boy.

Jessica and Rebecca turn away.

Are you two okay?

They continue hiding their faces.

Did you hear me? Are you alright?

"You look," Rebecca whispers.

"No, you look," Jessica whispers back.

"No, you do it."

"It's your twenty-dollar dildo."

"Well, you're the reason he ended up like...that."

"Same time?"

"Okay."

Jessica turns.

"Dammit, you didn't look!" she protests, turning away again.

"Is he a cock?" Rebecca asks.

"Yeah, he's a cock," Jessica replies.

With reluctance, they both turn.

"Wow," Rebecca says.

"Wow," Jessica says.

"Touch him," Rebecca says.

"What!" Jessica says, with a look of incredulity.

"Frank?" Rebecca asks, taking careful steps toward me. "Are you still in there?"

Yes.

"And you heard what's happened?"

I did hear it.

She inhales deep before putting her index and middle fingers together.

She gives me a poke, and then she jerks her hand back like she touched a hot stove.

Tingles of pleasure course through me.

"It really does feel like the real thing," Rebecca says.

Now it's Jessica's turn to touch. "It is the real thing!"

"This is unreal," Rebecca says, running her fingers down my side.

"Too real," Jessica says, rubbing my head.

"Jessica, the veins. Feel right here," Rebecca says, slowing her touching down, maintaining contact for longer.

Their continued curiosity awakens feelings I forgot about a long time ago. I shiver whenever they touch me.

"Yeah, it's almost like, there's blood flowing through it, blood that's just—pumping," Jessica says, touching that particularly veiny spot.

Rebecca, meanwhile, picks me up with one hand. The other runs lower.

"So soft," she says, fondling what used to be rubber balls. Her caresses are heavenly.

Amid all the wonderful pleasure these too-curious touches are giving me, I wonder again about their missing green lights. They no longer seem to be falling under any type of involuntary spell.

Or are they?

Rebecca raises me higher. "Hmmm."

Jessica brings a hand to her mouth. "Rebecca! Are you seriously about to—?"

I wish I could describe what it's like to slip into Rebecca's mouth—wish I could stretch words like 'wonderful' or 'marvelous' into vivid narratives. Imagine the best steak you've ever had, and not just savoring the flavor, but letting it course through you.

Beyond words, though, sudden memories flash before my eyes.

Without warning, I'm standing up in an outdoor hot tub. There's a brunette halfway in the water.

Just as I reach down to caress the top of her head, the scene changes again. This time I'm in a dirty alleyway behind a building. Someone else kneels on the concrete below, her head bobbing up and down.

I'm in the front seat of a car. Through the windshield, I see deep woods, but more importantly, in my lap—

Rebecca removes me from her mouth. "Try him, Jessica," she says.

"Are you serious?" Jessica says.

"Yes. Do it."

"O-okay."

Jessica opens her mouth a little. She inches me forward, and then stops. She opens her mouth more.

Heaven again. I feel tighter. I pulse with more vigor and blood flow. Her technique is different. Rebecca was more about tasting me out of curiosity. Once Jessica gets used me, however, she licks, kisses, and sucks with increased enthusiasm.

I am in a darkened bedroom. Music thumps behind a door. I see someone who almost looks like Rebecca—blonde, but with different eyes, and a different hairstyle—lying beside me.

She whispers, "Just relax; you're so tense all the time."

She leans forward to kiss me.

I am on a beach. The sun is going down over the ocean.

"...somebody walks over here?" I hear myself say.

Another girl twists a lock of dark hair around her finger. She smiles wickedly and says, "So what if they do?"

I am in a car again, this time in a long lane of traffic on a busy highway or interstate. This one has hair almost Jessica's color. She isn't wearing pants, or panties, for that matter. She straddles me as I drive.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I say.

"Returning that favor," she says. "Oh, but now that I think about it, you still owe me too, don't you?"

The room's familiar scenery materializes back into view. Jessica plops me out of her mouth. She has the same wicked stare as the long-ago girl from the beach.

Rebecca points. "Jessica, isn't he kind of...?"

"Glowing," Jessica says.

"Glowing green," Rebecca says.

Green? Did you say green?

"Yeah, all around you, like an aura," Jessica says.

Wait, maybe we ought to stop.

Jessica sets me next to the television. "Yeah, he's for sure going green."

"It's not the prettiest looking color," Rebecca says, "but—"

Jessica unclasps her bra.

Rebecca steps out of her bottoms.

"S-something's coming over me," Jessica says, dropping her own panties.

"Oh, Frank. Again? Seriously?" Rebecca says, throwing her top away.

I'm not doing anything on purpose, I swear!

"We're gonna have to punish him," Jessica says, hands on her naked hips.

"How're we gonna do that?" Rebecca says, rubbing her pussy.

"Didn't you say something about the hallway garbage chute?" Jessica says.

"Or sticking him up my ass?" Rebecca says.

"Or maybe," Jessica says, grabbing me, "we'll start small."

She carries me over to the bed—that poor, poor overused bed. She jumps into the middle of it, and Rebecca joins us there.

"How much did you say you spent on this?" Jessica asks.

"Twenty bucks, plus sales tax," Rebecca says.

"You know, for the beach, that's a pretty good deal," Jessica says. "It's hard to find anything in a tourist destination that's not marked up at least fifty percent above the suggested retail price. But regardless, Rebecca, you ought to use what you've paid for."

"I think you have a point there, Jessica."

She turns to me. "I'd hate for anything I've earned to go to waste."

I do have one question.

"About what?" Rebecca says.

Then she smiles. Picking me up, she says:

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie. I've never let anyone in my ass."

"I don't either—at least, not on the first date," Jessica says.

Rebecca brushes my new 'head' against her nipples, circling one tip, and then the other. Her flesh is so soft and tender. More memories return to me, of kneading breasts in my palms, and of skin texture just like hers.

She rubs me against her ribcage, and then down her abdomen.

Jessica crawls to another spot. Her hand falls between her parting legs.

Rebecca pushes me hard against her blonde pubic patch. I catch the scent of sweat mixed with feminine arousal, a curious sensation since I don't have a nose—curious, and intoxicating.

I thrum with virality and pleasure. The anticipation of what I am sure is about to happen next makes me thump as if I have a heartbeat.

Jessica's hand works faster.

I am against Rebecca's entrance now. Just one more push and—

And I'm in.

Nothing I have experienced in the longest time compares to this. I thought being in her mouth was wonderful enough. Rebecca's pussy is so soft, and warm, and moist, that just being held in place is enough to call paradise.

And the smell—the smell is nothing short of pure delight. It's making me delirious.

"Oh God, ohGodohGodohGod, mmmm." Rebecca sounds muffled, as if her voice is in another room.

"What happened?" Jessica says.

"I, just fucking, came, s-so fucking hard," Rebecca says. "Oh."

She slides me back and forth inside her. "Oh, oh, oh!"

No sooner am I moved than Rebecca's guiding hand stops again. She screams as a second orgasm hits her. A fresh torrent of juices soaks me from head to balls.

Rebecca moves me faster and rougher, crying out in ecstasy whenever I'm driven forward. Her inner walls tighten around me in a harsh grip, but her pussy is so wet that I glide with no resistance. I smell more of her divine aroma, and I feel myself getting harder and more excited.

She screams again. I've lost track of her climaxes. She grows wetter with every orgasm, which makes it easier to move me, which inspires her to move me faster. Soon I am sliding inside her as fast as she can work her hand.

"I'm gonna come too," Jessica says. "Oh yeah, keep doing that. Keep doing it just like that, Rebecca."

Jessica's moans rise until she and Rebecca shriek in unison.

I have hardened so much it almost hurts, and Rebecca's walls stimulate me to new heights of ecstasy.

She pops me out of her pussy. I can tell I am a drenched mess, even if I can't look down to see what I look like.

"Your..."

Rebecca pauses to catch her escaped breath.

"Your turn."

"Should I be scared?" Jessica says, smiling, taking me from Rebecca.

"Oh, yeah," Rebecca says. "I, have never, not ever..."

"You hear that, Frank? It sounds like you're a pretty damned good lover," Jessica says.

Unlike Rebecca's earlier tease, Jessica doesn't waste any time. She shoves me right past her folds.

You know that feeling of jumping back into a swimming pool after you've been out of the water a while?

That's what it's like: a powerful shock that sends a tremor coursing through me. My shaft shivers and my balls twitch.

Jessica is just as tight, wet, wonderful, and aromatic as her friend. I bump and roll against her slick edges, powerful convulsions coursing through me with each pass.

"Yeah, he really is good," Jessica says. "He, really, is..."

She slams me in and out at a fast pace until she goes rigid with an orgasm. She was already dripping from the climax she got from Rebecca's show, and now she moistens even more.

"What, makes him, so, d-different than—?"

She doesn't wait for her third orgasm to pass before resuming.

"I wonder if Frank feels as good as we do?" Rebecca asks.

"Oh, I'm sure we c-could—"

Her whole body quakes. She holds me in place until she finishes coming.

"B-but would we be able to hear him?" Jessica asks. She taps my balls. "Since he's nice and buried in here?"

Jessica pulls me into the room's light again, like some odd parallel to a birth. I throb in her hand, my new body racing with tingling physical nodes and yearning desires.

"Holy shit," Jessica says.

"What is it?" Rebecca says. I can only see in one direction, but from my peripheral vision, it looks like the blonde is on all fours.

Jessica wipes my head with her thumb. "He's got a little something drooling from his tip."

"Are you serious!" Rebecca says. "You mean he can—?"

"I guess we're about to find out," Jessica says.

She pushes me into Rebecca's tight tunnel. Her folds yield to me.

"Yes. Yes. Mm, yes. Do it. Do it! Fuck me with him!" Rebecca says.

"I didn't quite hear you," Jessica says. "What did you want me to do with him?"

"Fuck me with him," Rebecca says, louder.

"I still didn't hear you."

I hear a slap. "Ooh!" Rebecca says. "Fuck me with him!"

"Huh?" Slap.

"Fuck me with him!"

"Fuck you with him?"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Harder!"

Jessica quickens the pace until she is slamming me with all of her strength.

"Yes! Just like that!" Rebecca yells, sounding starved for sex.

Meanwhile, there's a sensation from within me that I can only describe as an expanding cyclone.

You two might want to be—

They either don't hear me, or they don't care. Jessica pushes me back and forth deep inside Rebecca, as far as I'm able to reach. Rebecca hisses, snarls, and curses as if possessed. She also can't stop moving. Jessica sounds like she's on the brink of a climax, despite me not being her real dick.

The cyclone becomes a hurricane, and the whole of my body buzzes with pleasure I could not have ever imagined.

Oh, shi—

Rebecca's final orgasmic cry is louder than I can 'think,' and Jessica yanks me out just as a shower of white splatters her friend's ass. Jessica's blurring hand stops moving as my world spins.

There's soft mattress under me now, and the sound of two exhausted women gasping for air.

As I continue to stare at the ceiling, visions of the past cross my mind's eye again.

I am back in the hot tub. She raises herself from the water as several people pass.

"Whoops," she whispers, grinning and wiping her mouth.

I am in the dirty alleyway again. She pulls up her pants and straightens her top. I file through cash in my wallet.

"Take some extra this time," I say, as I flip to a hundred.

I am in the front seat of the car again. Through the windshield, an opening in the woods grows larger. As I pull out onto gravel road, a streetlight illuminates us both from above. Beside me, she smiles—in triumph, maybe?

I am in the darkened bedroom. We hold each other close as I fall asleep, the sound of the thumping dance music lulling me into dreams.

I am driving on the busy interstate. My heart beats with fear as much as satisfaction as she pulls herself off my lap.

"Do you feel better now?" I say, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Yeah," she says.

Then she shakes her head. "No. I still don't think—"

The dark-haired girl and I walk down the beach, hands clasped together as the waves crash

behind us.

FRIDAY.

Evening. Darkness is outside the windows. As I lie on the bed, scrubbed clean after a two-hour quickie, Rebecca packs her bag.

Checkout time, I guess.

"Yep. I've got to be out here by 10:00 AM tomorrow morning."

Rebecca, I apologize for everything that's happened this whole week. I understand if the best option is to just leave me behind when you go.

"I accept your apology," Rebecca says.

She continues moving around, finding loose items to pack away. "And as for leaving you behind, I suppose that would be convenient, wouldn't it?

Ouch. That was more of a rhetorical suggestion.

"Yeah, convenient," Rebecca continues. "Except, of course, if I did leave you here, the maid would probably throw you away if she found you. Either that, or she'd be so freaked out over how real you looked that she'd think somebody chopped you off and stuck you in a drawer. Then she might call the police."

Not fun for anyone. Especially me.

"What if the next guest discovered you? How would they feel about a talking sex toy with the power to make them fuck like crazy?"

Good point. How would they?

"I guess the solution, Frank, is that you're just gonna have to come with me."

Well, I can under—wait, what?

She smiles, looking down at me. "Yep. You heard me right. For better or worse, it looks like we're gonna be stuck together."

I don't know what to say.

Rebecca picks me up. "Do you have a choice?"

No. I guess that means I'm going on a trip.

She drops me on the bed again. "A one-way trip. Unless, of course, you'll miss this room too much? I'd hate to pull you away from what you've come to call your home."

I will miss it a little. At the same time, I'm not a ghost anymore. I can't move unless I'm carried. I won't be able to enjoy this place the way I used to.

"Nope," Rebecca says, resuming her packing. "Won't be able to spy on people, won't be able to watch them losing their minds to lust."

I did say I was sorry about that, remember?

"I remember. That time, I was mostly joking."

Oh, my sides.

"I'll bet you have plenty of stories to tell though, don't you Frank?"

You know I do. There was this family of four up from Florida—

"I didn't say I wanted to hear them, though."

Then, can I ask for one of yours?

She shrugs. "What's the harm? You've already been inside the deepest part of me."

What does the blue jay mean?

"Oh, that one? Alright. I'd just turned eighteen..."

SOMETIME LATER...

It's interesting how little I knew of my guests over the years. Other than watching their lust-crazed antics, or peeking at their television habits, I didn't catch much else about their personalities.

That is, until I met Rebecca.

She vacuums her bedroom daily, ensuring the carpet is pristine. Everything is wiped down; there isn't a speck of dirt anywhere. She makes the bed before she leaves in the morning, and she changes the sheets every week.

Her room is smaller, and I still can't move on my own. But it's not as terrible as it sounds. Rebecca leaves me on the top shelf in the closet, fixed at an angle where I can see most of what's below. On most days before she leaves for work, she puts the radio on. Like her, I prefer the oldies. Sometimes, when she doesn't have to take that "tablet" thing with her, she leaves it propped on the dresser with 'Pluto TV' playing.

That's how it goes now: sitting in the closet, waiting for Rebecca to come home. And yes, when she doesn't have company over, we will watch TV on the couch, or she'll plunk me down on the kitchen counter when she's cooking. We talk. I learn more about her as she tells me how her day went, and I try to remember who Frank was before he died.

But you're probably not interested in that part, are you?

Today I am at the top of the closet, as usual. An old Columbo episode plays on the tablet. The position of the sun tells me it's midafternoon. Rebecca will be home soon.

I hear the keys in the front door, and then the sound of footsteps.

"Oh, Frank," Rebecca calls out.

The footsteps get closer. "Frank, you here?"