Room 224

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where else would I be?

"Good point," Rebecca says.

"A rhetorical question, maybe?" Jessica says, entering the room with Rebecca.

"Hello, Frank," Rebecca says, pulling me off the shelf, bringing me to eye-level with her. "You remember Jessica, right?"

If I could smile right now, I would.

How could I forget?

"Well, that's the thing," Jessica says. "I was hoping you hadn't."

Rebecca puts me down on the bed—just as Jessica makes quick work of stripping out of all her clothes.

"And if you did, my plan was to remind you," Jessica says.

"Yeah, Frank, it's Friday night," Rebecca says, dropping her pants.

"It's also Labor Day weekend," Jessica says, caressing her tits.

Oh...

"It means we've got a long time to play with you," Rebecca says.

She takes me as far in to her mouth as she can. I feel every bit of it, every degree of the warmth, and her saliva running down my shaft.

"Do you wanna have your way with him first?" Rebecca asks—after a few moments pass where she covers me with kisses.

"No," Jessica says, sitting on the bed. She spreads her legs wide and rubs her swollen clit. "I wanna watch you with him first."

Her fingers pop inside of her. "Mm, maybe twice?"

"Then don't get too comfortable, 'cause you're about to get a helluva show," Rebecca says, moving me toward her pussy, already glistening with a sheen of juices.

Seriously, though.

Don't end up like me.

Try to stay alive as long as you can.