Room 359 with Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Rob changed his hand pattern. Instead of the up-down shaft stroking, he turned his attention to my glans and frenulum. His thumb pressed gently into the supremely tender spot and made small circling motions occasionally switching to tiny up-down rubs, and now and then a light scrape with his thumbnail. It was a superior variation on my own efforts earlier, and I wondered if he'd been covertly studying what I was doing as he stroked himself. I shifted my grip on him to emulate, and hoped it was as wonderful for him as it was for me.

A few more minutes into this ever-expanding exploration of intense sensation, Rob took his hand away from my cock. I looked where he'd been massaging my glans and noticed a small dark damp patch around the tip of my knob where I was leaking precum. He reached back in with the tip of his index finger, and swirled it around in the slippery patch, then he lifted his finger to his mouth and licked it. My gaze followed his action, and we were eye-to-eye. He ran his tongue over his lips appreciatively, then with a grin he repeated the swirling motion and held out the finger to me. At first, I instinctively recoiled, then my internal voice said, "As Rob said, In for a penny, in for a pound."

Seeing my hesitation, Rob said, "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, remember your Star Trek, to boldly go."

At this stage I desperately needed to do it, it was way too late to have any inhibitions, so I leaned my neck forward, lips pressed together, and waited for Rob. I had expected him to stick his finger in my mouth to suck, but instead he used it like a lip balm dispenser and gently smeared the slippery precum around my lips. I parted my lips in surprise and felt a little string form between my top and bottom lips. I smacked my lips, then ran my tongue over them, and swallowed.

"I think you really liked that" grinned Rob.

I nodded dumbly, then licked my lips again and smiled back.

Without interrupting my rhythm, I continued gently stroking his cock which was twitching slightly every now and then as I found its tender places and caressed them.

Suddenly he let go of my cock and was on his knees beside me on the bed. "Let's get you out of those wet things," he said.

He ran his index finger lightly across my stomach just at the waistband, then he dragged the backs of his fingernails in the opposite direction. I felt a shiver of pleasure at the delicate touch. He reached down with both hands and inserted his fingers into the waistband of my panties on either side. "Lift up your bum, laddie," he said, and I dutifully planted my feet and raised my butt from the bed. He smoothly pulled down the back of the panties, then unhooked the elastic in the front from my glans and continued to pull them until they were around my knees. I raised my legs in the air and he pulled the panties up and off

I noticed that he looked closely at my ass as I lay legs up, then I dropped my feet back to the bad and lay flat, my heart thumping with anticipation.

Rob grasped my now vertical shaft in one hand and ran the fingers of his other hand around the tip of my glans where it emerged from my stretched foreskin. I groaned in appreciation.

"More sauce for the gander?" I asked him.

"Most definitely," he grinned, and shuffled forward on his knees so I could reach up to his waistband.

I started at the front, lifting the elastic over his knob. I uttered a gasp as it came into naked view and gave a little jerk. Reaching back, I smoothly pulled the boxers down over his ass and down his thighs to just above his knees. He raised each knee in turn to allow me to pull them completely off. His cock was horizontal, pointing towards my face, just a little above eye level. I surveyed the view as I reached up to grip his shaft.

"THAT's a fine trouser snake," I told him. "Like I just released the trouser Kraken, or maybe it's more of a trouser Nessie," I grinned.

I thought "I'm really getting into this!"

"No, it's no' a monster, just a workaday willie," he replied with a quick chuckle, "but thanks for the compliment."

I inspected the trouser Nessie and its attachments more closely. There was a little upward curve in his erection, and I noticed his pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and his balls completely hairless.

"You shave your balls?" I said, a little surprised.

"Yep, that and a daily dose of skin lotion is great for preventing itching, and it feels good to rub"

I cupped his balls with my left hand and rubbed gently back and forward.

"It certainly does." I told him, then I curved my fingers to scratch lightly under his scrotum at the perineum. At this attention the trouser Nessie gave a lurch upwards then returned to its position.

The tip of Rob's glans was peeking out of his fully stretched prepuce, similar to mine. His meatus leaked a little teardrop of clear precum. Keeping my right hand firmly around his shaft, I squeezed slightly and brought it up to just behind his knob. As more precum squeezed out the teardrop expanded and spread down his glans until the bottom of it met his tight foreskin. Without releasing my hold, I brought up my left hand to repeat the gesture he had performed on me - I swirled the precum around his glans with my middle finger, licked the finger, swirled again, and presented the finger to him.

He went down on his hunkers to take my finger in his mouth. Instead of letting him suck it I used his example to cover his lips with the clear precum.

"You tease!" he smiled at me.

"Oh god, I've become a prick tease," I thought.

Without changing position, we continued to gently stroke each other's cock for another minute or so. I worked on slowly retracting his foreskin to free his glans. As I did, I wondered to myself "What made you think of this?" - a gentle pull backwards then a partial release, repeated so the skin retracted in tiny increments. Finally, it reached his corona and retracted fully to release his glans and tuck in behind.

At the same time, Rob did me the same service in a slightly different way -- while he held my cock, he used his thumb in a spiral swirl lubed by my precum to push my prepuce back and back until it cleared my corona. My knob was throbbing to the rhythm, and I could feel Rob's was as well. "Doing OK?" I whispered to him, "Never better," he replied without breaking his rhythmic rubbing on my cock.

I was in a state of arousal that I'd never experienced before. I'd never felt such intense pleasure as I was feeling from our mutual caresses, but instead of being driven over the edge to climax, I felt in complete control and it seemed Rob felt the same way. We were both on track towards a huge orgasm, but later, in our own time, when we felt ready. It was hard to believe that I was eagerly contemplating something that up to an hour or two ago would have been beyond the outer limits of my fantasies. "A brave new world opening up," I thought to myself.

Without either of us losing the rhythm, Rob raised his right leg over my legs and straddled me, then lowered himself to sit on top of my thighs. Our balls pressed against each other, and we both released our hold on the other's penis, so our cocks crossed at right angles -- mine vertical, his horizontal.

He leaned forward and put his hands down on the bed at my shoulders to control his descent as he lay full length on top of me and straightened his legs from his squatting position. I could feel both our hearts racing as our abdomens formed a sandwich of our cocks while they settled in place, pointing up towards our navels.

I felt Rob reach down and position the two cocks so his lay on top, mine underneath. Once he removed his hand, he started a gentle thrusting motion which made his cock slide up against mine. As he moved to reverse, I started a similar thrust, so we were gently humping in opposite directions. Each time our coronas rubbed together in passing I felt an extra momentary thrill.

As I felt my arousal rising towards an eventual climax, I reached behind Rob and grabbed hold of his buttocks to pull him even tighter. After a minute or so of this intensely arousing rubbing, Rob stopped, raised himself on his elbows and looked directly into my eyes.

We had stopped our motion, and suddenly he leant down and gave me the briefest, lightest butterfly kiss on the lips. I craned my neck up to reciprocate and we exchanged a flurry of these tiny kisses. Eventually our lips locked into a longer full-on smooch, and finally I felt his tongue pressing at my lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues began a swirling dance while our lips pressed together. We continued to kiss for several minutes without moving any other part of our bodies.

Eventually Rob drew back his head, then gave me another little butterfly kiss. He swallowed - "I think we both may be ready for the final furlong," he said in a voice clogged from his arousal.

"Final furlong?" I asked.

"The last stage of a horse race, towards the finishing post," he explained.

"Oh! yes, yes, I'm with you," I said, my cock giving a sharp leap at the thought.

Noticing this, he smiled at me, and rolled off me to lie beside me in his original position on my right. I thought in the back of my mind "We're far beyond 'mutual masturbation' now," and I wondered what else was in store on my epic journey of self-discovery.

I reached down with my right hand to take hold of his cock. "Here, Nessie," I said. Nessie gave a little jerk in response to my touch.

He reached down with his left hand to mirror my grip on him. "We'll have to give Little Dave a name too -- how about something Chinkie like Dave's Dragon?"

"Racist!" I said, and stuck my tongue out at him, then smiled. "It's a good name. I'm definitely ready to rear up and spew a lot of something, even if it's not dragonfire."

"Ok, Dave's Dragon it is!" he laughed.

I reveled in the way his cock twitched in pleasure as I closed my thumb and fingers around it in an "O". Very slowly he pulled down on my shaft until the skin behind my corona was stretched tight, then he released the tension of his grip and repeated the action. I joined in, mirroring his action as closely as I could. After no more than a few strokes, I felt a tightening and a tingling feeling like an electric shock starting in my perineum and rapidly expanding through my balls and up my cock to the tip.

My body shuddered and my butt tensed hard as I reared up to desperately hump Rob's hand.

"Slow down a bit, laddie," he managed to say between ragged breaths "Take some advice from Queen Victoria, just lie still and think of England. Then we'll canter to the finish instead of racing, and we're both winners."

With a great effort I stilled my body. Back in control I continued to enjoy Rob's gentle handling, and I concentrated on giving him the maximum pleasure with my attentions to his cock.

After a minute or so, I felt the familiar tightening in my balls, and the electric tingling outward from my perineum through my thighs, deep in my balls, and up my cock to the tip.

"Rob, I'm going to come, I have to," I gasped.

"Go ahead laddie," he moaned "I'm right on your tail."

Suddenly my cock pulsed and gave an involuntary thrust up. A massive spurt of cum flew up from my glans a foot or more into the air, as it rose, it lengthened into a long rope which splashed down onto my stomach and chest. I felt Rob's cock pulse in my grasp, and his body stiffened as his first spurt flew out and up then fell back. I was in a state of altered perception -- time seemed to flow slowly, and even as I was totally enraptured by the sensations of my own intense orgasm, I could observe Rob and myself as we writhed in the throes of our massive ejaculations. I noticed that while my cum-stream went higher, Rob's travelled further.

His first stream of cum splashed down across his chest, over my shoulder, and up my neck and face, ending in a slick string over my mouth as far as my right eyebrow. My next pulse sent a gout of cum sideways across my abs then across Rob's stomach and over his navel, his next one went up and splashed down on his chest and neck. As our orgasms continued, each of us spewed out about twelve similar spurts. As the climax passed my final spurt was more of a glob which flopped down into my pubic hair and onto my stomach then began to spread out.

We lay side by side, drained of cum and energy, hearts pounding, panting for breath. I raised my head to look down and across, but the slick string of Rob's cum over my eye got in the way. I licked my index finger then swiped it across my eye to remove the cum. Then I sucked it off my finger and tried again to look down.

Our bodies lay together, glistening with sweat and crisscross streams of cum which were starting to spread and make little rivulets running down the contours of our bodies. Our cocks were drooping on our bellies but not yet completely flaccid.

"Holy Jesus!" I gasped "That was amazing, like nothing I've ever experienced."

"Not Jesus," panted Rob "that would be his Second Coming, this was just our first together."

"You're right," I laughed weakly. "Maybe more like a 'Vegas Baby!'"

"With Bellagio fountains of cum!" Rob guffawed. "I've never come like that before."

"Me neither," I said "I wouldn't have thought it was possible."

After a minute or two of silence we had recovered enough to converse some more as we continued to gently fondle each other's softening cocks. My glans was so sensitive it was difficult not to wince at even the gentlest touch.

"I'm sorry for shooting cum in your eye," said Rob with a grin.

"Think nothing of it, I'm sure it wasn't a deliberate aim," I said, "and I'm sorry for filling your navel with a pool of spunk."

Rob looked down at his navel.

"I think you need to clean that up," he said sternly, then smiled at me.

It took me a moment to get his meaning, then I kneeled up, scooped up most of the cum from his navel with my finger, and said,

"That doesn't seem to get it all, hold on a moment and I'll take care of it." I leant down and stuck out my tongue then poked it into his navel and swished it around to clean out the remaining spunk. As I did, I spotted from the corner of my eye that his cock gave a little leap.

"Looks like Lazarus is rising from the dead already," I said -- Rob got the reference and beamed at me.

Looking at my own cock drooping down I noticed that it had drooled a final string of cum down onto Rob's arm. He noticed as well and raised up his arm to lick it off.

"We're pretty slick with the lava from our eruptions," I said. "let's get each other cleaned off."

"How should we do that?" said Rob.

At this stage it struck me that I was taking the initiative for the first time tonight.

"Your turn first, lie still and think of England," I smiled, "then it can be my go."

Still kneeling, I used my index finger as a squeegee to collect the cum from his balls to his navel in a big pool. First, I sucked up the pool and swallowed the contents, thinking "Just a few minutes ago I couldn't even lick it, now I've eaten a full mouthful." Then I put my hands on the bedcover each side of him and started to lick him clean starting at his pubic hair and working up to his navel. I noticed his cock twitching repeatedly as I did this.

"You missed a bit," Rob joked when I kissed his navel and raised my head.

"Sorry, sir," I replied, adopting a role as his faithful servant. "Let me go over it for you, we aim to provide complete satisfaction."

I lowered my head again and this time I swirled my tongue over his balls and finally up and down his cock, with a special lick to his glans to pick up the last leakage from his pee-slit. Finally, I gave the tip of his now half-erect penis a light kiss.

"Another new experience in my journey of discovery, cock-licker, cock-kisser, half-way to a cock-sucker," I thought.

I began the same process on his upper body. When I reached his chest, I squeegeed left to right through his chest hair then swirled around his left nipple where a glob of semen had landed. To my surprise, both nipples swelled up a fraction of an inch (I have to admit, I had never even thought about male nipples being erectile). Intrigued, I locked my mouth on his left nipple while I tweaked and rubbed his right one in a light circling motion. Within a minute both nipples were standing erect, and Rob's cock had lurched upwards from his belly. The sight excited me, but I went back to my cleaning ritual, ignoring my strong urge to reach down and fondle his rising cock.

When I had removed and swallowed all our cum from his body, I flopped down on my back beside Rob.

"Nice job, better than a spa day," he said approvingly as he scanned his body and reached down to grasp his rising cock and give it a little wiggle.

"It's alive, it's aliiiive!" I joked, like an old-school sci-fi horror movie.

"Your turn now," he laughed, and he rose to his knees facing me, then put his right leg over me. Our cocks and balls rubbed off each other as he climbed over me to step down and stand beside the bed.

He put on his best Downton Abbey butler voice "Sir is rather covered in semen," he intoned. "Let me take care of that for you."

He reached down to put a hand of each side of my abdomen, thumbs extended and touching, just above the base of my cock, which jumped slightly at his touch. Using both hands as a kind of snowplow with his thumbs as the blade, he ran his hands up my torso to just below my chest, collecting the cum as he went. Still using both hands, he scooped up the pool of cum he'd created, and brought it to his mouth. "Yum!" he said, and with exaggerated lip-smacking he sucked and licked until his hands were cleaned off, then opened his mouth to show me his mouthful of our cum before he swallowed it.

Now he repeated the operation on my chest, paying extra attention to my nipples, and for the first time I felt an electric tingle from my tits to the base of my cock. He bent to suck my right tit while he fondled my left nipple. The tingle got more intense and I noticed that my nipples, like his, could respond to arousal, as they popped out to stand up from my chest

I had received more cum on my neck and face, and this he cleaned off in a long series of kisses, accompanied by sucking and licking. As he ended this part, he gave me a short gentle kiss on the lips then stood up.

"Just a licking, sir, then you'll be all set," he intoned in his butler voice.

He worked his way downward from my chest to my navel in a sequence of long licks. After he licked out my navel, he proceeded in a series of long sideways licks down my stomach to my balls. He took my balls in his mouth and sucked on them. My intense reaction caused Dave's Dragon to lurch up and took around with his single eye. Once Rob achieved that, he proceeded to the finale. He licked up and down my half-swollen cock as I had to his, then in a surprise move, he made an "O" with his lips, applied them to the tip of my glans, and pushed them slowly over my glans and down my shaft until they reached the base. I felt his tongue swirling around my glans, then he raised up and pushed down several times.

Internally I screamed "I'm getting my cock sucked" and I prayed for it never to end. But all good things do eventually come to an end, and eventually Rob removed his lips from my cock and gave the glans a gentle goodbye kiss.

"All shipshape and Bristol-fashion, sir," he said. I assumed this was another example of 'British English' but I couldn't focus on anything except the amazing afterglow enveloping my entire genitals.

Rob climbed up and over me to lay beside me on the bed. Our breathing had recovered, our heartbeats slowed to something resembling an excited normal, and I felt completely at peace.