Room 359 with Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned towards him and gave him a long deep kiss.

"That's for everything you've taught me and done for me tonight," I said.

"Och, don't thank me, laddie," he said, exaggerating his Scottish accent, "I totally enjoyed every moment, pleasure shared is pleasure magnified, and by the way, the night is still pretty young."

We turned to each other and reached out our arms to embrace. Together we moved into a long, deep, soul-satisfying kiss. As we swirled our tongues around each other and into each other's cheeks and every crevice of our mouths, I tasted the remnants of the cum we had both swallowed.

When we finally ended the kiss and drew our heads back a little to see each other, Rob suggested "Why don't we take a shower to get really clean? - and I need a pee."

"I love both ideas," I said. Rob climbed over me again to stand beside the bed and held out his hand, then hand-in-hand we walked to the bathroom. As we passed the full-length mirror on the bedroom wall, I was slightly behind, and I caught myself ogling Rob's tight butt.

"We look like part of some 'Ascent of Man' picture," I chuckled to myself.

In the bathroom Rob said, "First things first, I'm going to take the dog for a walk."

Then he stood in front of the toilet with his legs slightly splayed out and held his prick as he launched a strong stream of light-yellow pee.

"Like a racehorse," I thought and watched the whole performance.

When he finished, he shook his dick twice, took a piece of toilet paper to wipe the tip, and flushed.

"Your turn," he said. "I'll get the shower set up".

I followed his example with a slightly weaker and darker stream. When I finished, I turned towards the shower -- Rob was standing at the shower door with his hand in the stream of water, waiting for the water to reach full temperature.

I stood beside and peeked into the shower stall. This being an "Executive" room, it was a large custom tiled shower, with a high-pressure rain showerhead, and a handheld shower with a range of settings on a segmented metal hose.

"Fancy!" I said.

"All righty," said Rob. "Let's get cleaning".

I followed him into the shower, and we stood back to back under the faux rain, raising our faces to the falling water. Our dicks had retreated to a flaccid state by now. After a minute or so, Rob reached across and pressed the bar on a large dispenser to fill his hand with scented bodywash.

"Spin around, then I'll rub this all over you to get you cleaned off."

Obediently I spun to face him and waited for the next step.

"Close your eyes and relax while I take care of you."

I stood while the water drenched me, and the hot steam filled the shower stall. Rob stood in front of me and I felt his hands gently rub me, starting at my shoulders and moving systematically in broad sweeps down my front, He paid special attention to my tits, and at one stage broke his rhythm while he soaped my nipples with a circular motion. That little thrill ran again from my tit to the base of my scrotum, and the Dragon twitched. He worked lower, adding additional gel at regular intervals. When he reached my genitals, he first massaged my balls then ran his hand up and down my shaft, with some special attention to my glans, as he quickly retracted my foreskin and used his palm to spread the gel over the glans.

Looking down I noticed the both Nessie and the Dragon had reared up to a semi-erect state and were really starting to feel their oats. A flood of lust overcome me, and I could hear an old 50s rock song in my head "...aflame with such a burning desire." I wanted to experience anything Rob could conjure up and to add to it from my own new store of fantasies and desires. It was such a complete change from earlier tonight.

"Turn around," he directed me, and I obeyed, He repeated the same top to bottom approach to my back, and up and down my butt crack. After he had soaped up my butt with large circular rubs, I felt him take hold of my butt cheeks with his thumbs inserted into my crack and pull them apart. Without warning, he pushed his penis into my crack, so it bumped up against my anus. Taken by surprise, I instinctively jumped.

"Sorry," said Rob.

"No, no!" I replied, desperate to impale myself on his ramrod again "I'm sorry, it was just a surprise, but a lovely one."

I bent down and pulled my cheeks apart in invitation. I felt Rob's hands return to grip my hips and his cock pushed back into my crack. Immediately I clenched my cheeks to hold it in place as he gently rocked back and forth bumping his glans off my hole.

"Are you planning to fuck me in the ass?" I asked hopefully, groaning slightly in anticipation.

"No laddie, much as I'd love to, not tonight anyway," said Rob. "Buggery is a bit of a bugger itself in terms of readiness. You both need to be ready and able or it can be just a pain in the arse and a shitstorm -- literally. If we tried now, you'd probably end up in the Emergency Room with a torn anus, too embarrassed to tell the triage nurse how it happened."

"I'm glad you'd like to though," I said. "I can take a raincheck tonight, and maybe I'll be able to bugger you back once you show me the ropes." I couldn't believe I was even thinking such completely shameless things, much less saying them out loud to Rob.

"Nothing I'd love more!" said Rob, and he continued to gently rock back and forth with his dick poking at my hole while I held it fast with my tensed cheek muscles.

"What are we planning for?" I asked.

"Just trying each other on for size," Rob said, and I'm sure he grinned as he said it.

"Feels fine from my end." I chuckled at my deliberate double entendre.

"Your end feels fine to me, fits my willie like a glove," Rob replied, and we both laughed.

Rob gently but firmly withdrew his cock, despite my protesting wriggles.

"We haven't finished with your cleaning, and we can do a little bit of practice for the main event in the future," he said as he filled up his right hand with body wash again. Standing behind me, he reached up and gently stroked my shoulder with his left hand ("Like calming a nervous horse," I thought). I felt his right hand pressing into my crack right behind my perineum. Slowly and gently he drew his hand up, his index finger pressing in. I felt it glide over my hole and it sent a shudder of excitement through me. Up and down he stroked until my crack was slippery with a coating of gel and my anus rosebud was sending waves of arousal through my genitals.

"Nice?" Rob asked.

"Lovely. Amazing." I said, "Please don't stop!", and I bent over a little to ease his access.

"Did you hear about the queer Scottish dentists?" Rob asked.

"Tell me!" I urged him.

"Ben Doon and Phil MacAvity," he chuckled.

I spluttered with laughter and swallowed some water.

Rob was just behind me still, his index finger now making little circles around the puckers of my hole and sending thrill after thrill through my balls to my cock. I felt Nessie jerk to full attention and brush against my butt cheek.

"There are some other things we can do, sort of checking out our fit in advance. Kind of a dry run, or actually a very wet slippery run," said Rob.

I moaned in excitement. "Please, please, please!"

Rob filled his hand with more gel and ran his hand down my crack from the top to the perineum, as he pressed his index finger deep into the crack and brushed the entrance to my anus. He brought his hand back up and I felt his finger gently circling my hole. After a little of this he moved his finger so that the tip was pressing gently on the little puckered circle and began to gently push and release, repeating until I felt the tip of his finger slide through the entrance into the tunnel of my anus. I couldn't help tightening up my sphincter at this, but Rob reverted to the rhythm of push-release-repeat. Little by little his finger came deeper into my tunnel, and I relaxed my muscles and started to slightly sway back and forth to assist. When his finger was inside as far as it could go, he started an in and out sawing motion that finally drove me unexpectedly over the top and my cock spurted several times in an unplanned climax.

"Oooh!" I groaned. "Sorry Rob, I didn't feel that coming."

"Well I certainly felt it cumming," he joked. "No need to be sorry, the whole purpose is maximum pleasure"

"How about you?" I said "We can't leave you hanging," as I reached behind to take hold of his now fully erect Nessie. "How can I get you to a nice climax?"

"I know just the thing," he replied, "and good practice for the main event too -- hotdogging."

"Take me and show me," I told him.

"Well you just stay as you are and open your arse wide," he told me.

I complied keenly, my hands pulling my cheeks as far apart as I could.

"That's lovely," said Rob, and I felt him lay his cock along my crack with his glans jutting out at the top. He pressed down until Nessie was totally encased in my crack and told me, "Now, if you'll just tense your arse, we're locked and loaded."

"Like a hot dog in a bun!" I realized and laughed out loud.

He took hold of my hips and started thrusting fiercely. I could feel Nessie the length of my crack, sliding back and forth on a bed of body wash gel.

It didn't take long. I felt Nessie suddenly throb and pulse, and gouts of cum landing on the small of my back.

"Well, that certainly exceeded expectations," said Rob. "You have an amazing, lovely arse." I basked in the glow of his pleasure and appreciation.

Releasing me, Rob reached over and took the hand-held showerhead from its cradle.

"We both need a bit more cleanup," he said, as he turned the dial to "Jet" and hosed his cum from my back.

"Let's stand side by side for a minute," he said. "Get some bodywash on your hand and we'll polish the crown jewels"

He took the showerhead and set it to "Stream" and as we gently soaped each other's "crown jewels". He first held it to stream up on our balls from below, then facing back toward us to thoroughly spray the suds from our cocks, then just playfully waved it to let us both enjoy the gentle tingling it produced. Turning off the spray, he returned the shower head to its cradle. Then reached to the faucets and turned off the main shower.

We stood in the steam and turned to each other for a hug and a kiss.

"Let's get dried off," I said, and we found a couple of large fluffy towels to dry each other.

"You have me totally exhausted, you dirty little fucker!" Rob said to me and smiled.

"That's me," I said, smiling back. "Since tonight at least."

"I need to get some beauty sleep for the morning," said Rob.

"Ok," I said, a little unsure of the correct protocol for ending our night's activities. "I'll get my clothes then"

"I'd really much rather if you could stay," said Rob "You could head back to your room in the morning to get changed for work."

Relieved, I said "I was hoping you'd say that."

We held hands as we walked back into the bedroom. As we passed the large wall mirror, we stood side by side and surveyed ourselves in it. Two male bodies, similar height, different skin tones, different hair patterns,I have practically no chest hair, while Rob has a dense but tightly trimmed mat. His body is lean and sinewy and hard with not an ounce of visible fat, mine softer and more rounded but still with pretty well-defined muscles. "You're beautiful," I heard myself say to him. He smiled, "And you're the man of my dreams."

The air was cool on our naked skin as we got into bed and pulled up the cover. We turned to face each other and reached out to snuggle in. We kissed gently for a couple of minutes, then lay in each other's arms.

"Rob", I said. "Tonight has completely changed everything for me. You've led me to discover things about myself than I never dreamed of. I'm far along a path to a new kind of freedom".

"That's a good way to put it, laddie," said Rob "There's plenty more for you to discover, but you've certainly taken a crash course in self-knowledge tonight."

"Tell me about the rest of my journey, Master," I said in my best Kung-Fu student voice.

Rob laughed and played along "The way ahead will be full of new joys, Grasshopper," he said in a Master Po voice tinged with a Scottish accent. "You have traveled far from your place of guilt and shame. You have learned to enjoy your body and its desires."

"I have so much to learn, Master, so much to experience. And life is short. I must devote myself to the voyage."

"Och, get along wi' ye and get to sleep, ye dirty wee rascal, dinna ye know when to give it a rest?" Rob laughed, doing his best parody of an angry Scotsman, and flouncing over to put his back to me.

"Goodnight, darling," I said, and kissed his neck.

"All right then, sweetheart, I need one final kiss and a hug," said Rob, turning back so we were facing each other again.

Our kiss was gentle, and our hug was long and cozy, the lust we'd felt earlier was slaked for now. But tomorrow is another day. We drifted off into a deep slumber. Who knows what the morning may bring.