Room and (Head) Board

Story Info
Why stay at a motel when he offers you a room and his wife?
2.5k words
4.27
27.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty-four and had just completed my four year apprenticeship as a carpenter. Work was slow in my part of the country, but in the northland there was a large shutdown at a power plant. They were short of all trades, and people were going there from across the country.

The job was good for three months, and summer was just starting, so I packed my fishing and hiking gear for days that I didn't have to work. I loaded the car and drove up there, having a reservation at the local Motel 6.

Once I settled in, I headed to the jobsite to fill out the employment papers, and was told to show up for seven AM. There were six guys in our crew - a pipefitter and a welder, two electricians, and a local carpenter named Dan, and me.

Dan was about fifty years old, short and stocky, and smelled of beer right away. He looked like a real drinker but was a really friendly guy. At break, Dan asked about where I was from, if I liked fishing, and where I was staying. I told him I had both my fly rod and a casting rod, and he seemed delighted to have a fishing buddy for the weekends. Then I told him I was staying at the Motel 6 at the edge of town.

"God, you don't want to stay in that flea-infested place. The wife and I can put you up for half that price. With meals! Jenny is a pretty good cook."

"Are you sure? I don't want to put you and her out."

"Hell, yeah. I'll call her and tell her to get some groceries and make us up a roast for supper."

It sounded too good to be true, but sure enough, I followed Dan back to his place, and Jenny had supper waiting for us. Dan's beer was already poured, and Jenny asked if I wanted one with dinner. I did, and it was ice cold. Jenny loves to cook, and had honey carrots and sweet corn along with a rump roast and mashed potatoes on the table. Jenny even baked a pie.

As we sat down, Dan had already guzzled his first beer down, and his wife popped another for him. I had noticed that Jenny eyed me up and down when I arrived, but at the table I noticed her grinning and smiling at me a lot. Dan was focused on food and drink while Jenny asked me about me; that I seemed young to be a journeyman. She asked if I was married, or if I had a girl back home. She kept getting up to fetch one beer and then another for her husband.

Now, Jenny was probably about fifty as well, but looked a lot younger. She perked up a bit when I mentioned that I was in between girlfriends back home. I asked if they had any kids, and Jenny said that they didn't. They couldn't. I didn't want to pry, so I left it at that.

When supper finished, I got up to help with the dishes. Dan got up, guzzled his fourth beer down, opened the fridge and pulled out two more. He said, "Jenny will get that. You're a boarder here now. Come into the front room. The game will be on soon.".

Dan offered me a beer, and I said, "Maybe later, when the game is on. I don't mind helping." He took both beers with him and sat down in the next room, in front of the television. Jenny ran the water to wash, as I cleared the table.

"You are quite the gentleman, Mike. Thank you for helping." I smiled and waited with a towel for the first dish to dry. Admittedly, as a twenty-something-year-old guy, I wouldn't have given anyone Jenny's age a second look, in a bar. But this sweet lady was smitten over me, and, well, her ass filled out her black leggings nicely. And her white blouse showed off a great set of D cups.

"I guess Dan likes his beer," I offered, breaking the ice a bit.

"You could say that," she replied. "He will be comatose by halftime. Always is, ever since the doctor told him he wasn't built for being a dad. Basically has no sperm count."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jenny." She shook her head, and smiled.

"I'm good with it; Dan, hasn't handled it well. He drinks so much, he can't even get it up most times. But I'm use to that now." We made small talk while we did the dishes, Dan calling for yet another beer before we were done.

When we walked into the front room, the football game had just started, and Dan was fully reclined, with legs crossed, and beer in hand. Words just slurred from him at this point; his eyes were already at half-mast.

The only other place to sit was the sofa, and Jenny offered me the end with the better view of the screen. Then, she reached to the back of the sofa and pulled down a large quilted blanket, and placed it over both of our laps. "It gets chilly in her in the evenings," she said.

I wasn't really cold, but I left it there and smiled. "It is beautiful. Did you make this, Jenny?". Jenny blushed.

"Yes, I did. A few years back." Her hand glided over the blanket, smoothing it out across her thighs and then over mine. Jenny hesitated near my crotch, looking at me, and then over at Dan, whose eyes were closing. His beer bottle dangled precariously between his thigh and the chair.

Jenny slid her hand beneath the blanket and onto my knee, slowly moving to the inside of my thigh. I felt my cock harden at the thought of Dan's wife playing with me while he sits in the same room. Jenny leaned her shoulder into mine while her fingers made their way to my zipper.

I took hold of the quilt and raised it up to both of our shoulders, and whispered, "This will keep us warmer." Jenny smiled slyly and pulled down on my zipper. I raised one hand and found a button on her blouse while Jenny's fingers popped the snap to my pants.

Her fingers wrapped around the tented material of my underwear, as I released enough buttons to slide a hand under a bra cup. We moaned in unison; I kept looking across to ensure Dan was still dozing off.

As my thumb hooked around Jenny's satin bra cup and brushed along her firm nipple, Jenny was tugging my shorts down to access my cock. Just then, Dan snorted loudly, waking himself up. He looked over at us while we both focused on the game playing out on the screen.

He called out in a full slur, "If you're cold, turn the heat up."

"No, it's fine," said Jenny. "Mike was cold, and I can see the TV better from here."

"Ohhh," came his reply. He drank down the last sip. "More beer, sweets?"

"Haven't you had enough?" said Jenny, getting up and taking the empty from Dan. She didn't bother to button her blouse; he could barely see at all at that point. When Jenny returned, she handed her husband his drink, of which he guzzled half of it down. Jenny slid beneath the quilt and brazenly took hold of my dick. I resumed fondling her milky breast, this time pulling the bottom of her bra enough to free both of Jenny's globes.

In seconds I was being jacked off while Jenny was moaning at my nipple pinches and twists. Let me know when you're close," she whispered. Jenny's delicate fingers worked my cock while her other hand cupped and caressed my hairy nut sack. She stared into my eyes, feasting on my contortions and facial gestures.

I said softly, " I'm going to cum, Jen." She looked over at Dan and then raised the quilt and lowered her mouth over my throbbing pole. My hands cupped Jenny's head and I stared at her sleeping husband while my nuts spilled their goo into his fifty-year-old wife's warm mouth. She swallowed it greedily.

Jen lifted from beneath the quilt, wiping her lower lip of her spilled reward. "What about you?" I whispered.

Her answer was loud, and to her husband. "Dan! Wake up! You've fallen asleep!" With that, Dan rustled a bit. Then Jenny yelled, "Dan! Go to bed!" This time Dan woke up, semi-alert.

"Whaaa?"

Jenny, still snuggled into me, said in a more calm voice, "You're drunk. Go to bed."

Dan lowered the recliner and got up. He could barely make his way out of the room. "G'night," he uttered, with a wave. Dan held onto the door trim until he could steady himself enough to negotiate the first step up the stairs. At that point, he gave up, and crawled his way up the flight that would lead him to their bedroom..

I looked back at Jenny, who now had a handful of my cock. She leaned in and kissed me "I need some of that dick. Dan won't be back down, tonight," and yanked the quilt away to reveal my semi-erection. "Can you go again?" I was already growing as she kneaded my man meat back to life.

"Why don't you sit on my face until I can?" I asked.

Jenny couldn't get undressed fast enough. I shucked my pants and underwear off and lay back, while she stood and unbuttoned her blouse. Jenny let it fall to the floor and then spun her bra around to access the clips to undo it. She tossed it away as well.

When her breasts tumbled free, I offered, "Beautiful.". Jenny grinned and hooked her thumbs into both leggings and panties, and lowered them to step out.

Jenny focused on my fuck stick as she climbed up on the sofa and over my belly. Her sopping labia shimmied over my knob like a snail slithering over a long, mushroom tipped rock. Before lowering her body onto my face, I saw the slimy trail she left on my shaft. Then two of Jenny's fingers parted her meaty folds, and I caught sight of her pussy ooze. I extended my tongue to meet those sweet, sopping folds, and lapped the velvety meat.

Jenny let out a groan when I sucked in one of her decadent pussy lips. Rocking her hips to get me to tease her entire vulva, I felt her thick brown and graying pubes brush across my face. She ground her erect button into me and I drew it in, flicking it repeatedly with my tongue. Soft moans filled the room, and then Jenny took my head in her hands while her body contorted all around me.

"Unghhhhhh," she muttered at the acme of her climax. Jenny's hips humped fervently up and down my face, drenching me in her heady juices. Finally, she fell over me, collecting her breath once more. As Jenny gasped and sighed, she shimmied down my body once more. She held her lips to my right ear and said, " I need a good fuck." So, I gave it to her.

"Well, get on that dick," I coaxed. Jenny knelt over my hips and took hold of my rigid member, guiding it to her meaty pussy lips. Our eyes met as she enveloped my cock head and lowered her hips on my skewer.

A moan escaped when her lips met my pubes. Jenny wriggled slowly, grinding into me and enjoying the sensation of my glans tickling her tender cervix. She uttered, "Oh, he never goes this deep..."

Jenny placed her hands onto my chest, palms over each nipple, and raised her thighs to ride up my well-lubricated pole. I savored her heavenly smile each time Jenny bottomed out on my cock. Her thick pubes mashed into mine and then rose up once more to display my glistening shaft.

After a minute of riding me, I feared an early release, so I grabbed Jenny's hips and lifted her from me. I pushed her playfully as I rose up, tossing her onto the far end of the sofa. Jenny rolled onto her knees and presented her vulva and ass like a doe to a rutting buck.

I slapped an ass cheek hard, and set a knee outside each of hers. "Face down, ass up, Jen," I said, boldly. Jenny complied, turning her face to one side, at the edge of the cushion and armrest. I took hold of my dick, mid-shaft, and guided it into her wet pussy in one forceful thrust.

"Ohhhhhh," she called out, loud enough that her husband would surely have heard had he not already imbibed himself into oblivion.

I drew my arrow back and said, more softly, "Take this!" With that, I began a delicious assault on Jenny's needy cunt. Each impact warranted another grunt from her, until it became almost melodic - "ugh... ugh... ugh...".

Jenny's hips pushed back into my thrusts, and I reached down to take hold of her right hand and pull it back to me. Then she offered her left hand so I could use her arms as an anchor to my aggressive thrusts. Mewling noises came from my co-worker's wife while I sated her like he never could.

Jenny suddenly began to contort and moan uncontrollably; each impact taking her to a higher level of ecstasy. Her cunt began to squeeze around my thickness, doing its best to milk my rigid shaft. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Oh, Jen! I'm gonna nut!" I called out, hips still flexing back and forth.

"Give it to me!" came a muffled reply from below. I could hold back no longer, hearing those words from my illicit lover.

When the time was right, I released Jenny's arms to take hold of her hips, so I could push my thick cock as deeply into her sweet muff, as possible. On that next push, I felt my syrup jettison into her womb; three full bursts without moving. Then I slowly pulled and pushed, to eject more ribbons of gooey cum into her worn out pussy.

When I was completely expelled, I drew my cock back and watched it fall from her leaking opening. I was soft now; its wrinkling skin still slathered in my silvery seed. Then, with Jenny's butt still high in the air, my cum began to ooze from her; a long, sticky tendril made its way to the fuzzy sofa cushion.

Jenny collapsed onto her tummy; I sat back at my end of the couch; relieved and sated. Jenny rolled onto her back; beads of sweat poured from my forehead. We said nothing for a time, as our bodies recovered.

Jenny sat up and gathered her clothing, leaning over to peck me on the lips. "That was fucking hot, Mike!" she offered. I smiled and let her get dressed while I lay naked on their sofa.

"I'm going to bed," she said, softly. "Stay up as late as you like." Jenny's hand combed through my hair as she walked by. At the bottom of the stairs, Jenny said, "Have a good day at work tomorrow," and winked at me with a sly grin.

I gathered my clothes, wondering how many boarders Dan has brought home to Jenny over the years. Jenny was definitely going to make my stay an enjoyable one.