All Comments on 'Room for Rent'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Menage a trois?

We don't know much about Ernie. Perhaps he can accept Rosa and Pam being lovers without feeling the need to divorce Rosa. I will fantasize that is the solution to the relationship between Pam and Rosa. Rosa is bi. All can live together happily. Well done, JJ! My fantasy may not satisfy Anonymous, but it works for me. Five stars.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 4 years ago
Great story

Me and my wife were surprised that you have not written many lesbian stories. We hope that you continue this story so that i can watch my wife masturbate while she reads a hot lesbian story of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ernie needs to be included.

Ernie is already a sympathetic character. Perhaps there is more to be explored in this relationship. Pam might even discover more of her own sexuality in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First there are not such things as Lesbians all are bi really.

The only one getting fucked here is Ernie. Rosa is a con. She pretended to care for Ernie because it got her something, poor Ernie is wasting his life believing this little putta cares for him. I hope he deals with her the way she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DOESN'T MATTER....

Cheating skank is a cheating skank no matter what gender she's fucking around with. I hate cheaters and hope Ernie finds out, kicks her out and calls ins on the whore.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Lovely tale

Very intriguing beginning. The sex could be expanded a bit more but what you shared was hot so far. Interesting cat-and-cat game going on here: who is really the seductress and who is really the seduced? Make me wet just thinking about it. Can't wait to read more please.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is dumb stuffed inside a hot tamale of hypocrisy. This is Pam - "He was thirty-six. It low key disgusted me to see Rosa with such an older man"

She as an older woman in power because she's the owner of the property hooks up with Rosa. Come on. This section of Lesbian Sex should be relabeled to manhaters R us.

Fixing societies patriarchy ills one fake story at a time. LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...