Room for Two More

Story Info
Wife is joined in the shower by husband and a friend.
1.1k words
4.22
33.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROOM FOR TWO MORE

It was Thursday morning and I was in the shower. My husband and I had been up late drinking and reminiscing with an old friend, Frank, who visited us every month or two when he was in town for business.

I was enjoying the hot stream in our shower when I heard my husband come in the bathroom door and ask "Is there room for two more?"

It had been a standing joke between the two of us when Frank was in town that we might share me with him. Taking his comment as a joke, I answered, "There sure is. I can handle two of you."

I was totally surprised when the shower door opened and there was Frank, naked, with his cock dangling in front of him. I had never seen him naked and he hadn't seen me, as far as I knew. I know Bob had shown him some nude photos of me, but I'm not sure which ones and how much of me Frank had seen.

My husband Bob followed Frank into our large shower in our master bedroom. I looked as two naked me leered at my naked body. I reflexively turned away from them. I felt two different hands, one then the other, rubbing soap on my bare back and ass.

Frank was an old friend who had been divorced by his wife when she ran off with another woman, yes, a woman. He came to visit us when in town for business and we let him stay in our guest room. We usually watched TV and drank wine and beer when he was here. As I said, Bob and I would joke about sharing me with him. Bob would tell me and I would notice Frank's eyes as they searched for peeks up my skirt or down my blouse. I was used to it and would wear some pretty skimpy clothes, particularly when I wore one of my nightgowns or lounged around without a bra. I didn't usually wear underwear to bed and I would sometimes not make the added effort to wear them when Frank was around. I imagine he had gotten a peek up my thighs from time to time. Bob would joke about how he ought to offer 'poor lonely Frank' some time with me and I would tease him back saying that "Frank seemed tense and needed someone to relax him".

Bob would say, "What if I sent him into bed with you?"

I would tease back, "I'd let him in." and smile with phony sincerity.

I don't know what caused Bob to invite Frank into the shower that morning or why he assumed I would be okay with it. I guess our kidding had enough seriousness and sexuality that he assumed that it would be okay. I might've thrown them both out of the shower but I didn't. It makes me feel attractive when both of them are ogling me. I felt sexy, so I let them come in. I wondered how far Bob would let things go. Were they going to just soap me up all-over, or would it proceed to some sex?

I was in the mood for some loving so I turned and gave Frank a full-bodied kiss. I felt his prick against my belly and I held it in my hand. I turned around so he could use the soap to wash my back and then reach around and soap my breasts. His dick was against my ass and his hands rubbing my nipples was getting me more excited. I took a bar of soap in my hand and soaped up Frank's and then my husband's cocks and held one in each hand, massaging the soap and rubbing their pricks up and down. Bob put his hand between my legs and soaped up my pussy. Seeing that, Frank put the soap and his hand into my ass crack and soaped up my asshole. Frank then put the soap on my pussy and used his fingers to move around and clean the inside of my vagina. Bob was soaping my breasts and leaned in with a French kiss. I swirled my tongue around my husband's mouth while another man had his fingers in my cunt. I was red hot and ready to fuck.

I leaned against the wall with my back to the men and spread my legs apart. Bob motioned for Frank to go first. My husband had fucked me leaning against the shower wall many times and was offering me to his friend. I felt Frank's prick slide along my slippery ass. He rubbed himself in my ass crack, nudging my asshole before he slid himself between my pussy lips. His prick rubbed between the lips and the head of it pushed against my clit. I moved to get more of his cock against my clit and the feeling was electric. I felt Frank's cock slip inside me. With the water, soap and the juices I was secreting, he slid in without any effort. It felt so good. I like to fuck and particularly like it when my husband takes me in the shower like Frank was now doing. I swirled my tongue in my husband's mouth as he stood beside me watching as he let another man fuck me. I bent over more to take the cock as deep as it could go. I was experiencing a continuing orgasm.

I felt Frank's semen hit the inside walls of my vagina and he spasmed as he came inside me. He pulled away with his limp dick dripping the last of his semen. My husband immediately took his place. His cock slipped in even easier with the added lubricant from Frank's cum inside me. My husband had never had sloppy seconds with me or anyone else, and he liked the way it stimulated his cock. He was pushing into his wife's sloppy cunt and pushed hard to get himself deep inside me in a primitive gesture to reclaim my cunt for his own. I shouted for him to fuck me and pushed back in rhythm with his thrusts. We were both extremely aroused and shared a muscle shaking orgasm. Another load of semen poured into me and then dripped out of my open cunt.

I stood against the wall for a few moments, gathering myself. When I turned around, my husband kissed me softly on the lips. He said he had long desired to see me get screwed by another man and took this opportunity on an impulse. I asked him if he was satisfied with what he had seen and he nodded.

We all got out and dried ourselves. There was no point in being modest anymore, so I let them see me naked as I walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

I asked, "What else would you guys like for breakfast?"

As I got dressed, I wondered what we had started and whether Frank's future visits would include more sex. Part of me was worried, but the other part of me was anxious to see what would be next.