Room for Two Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Bettina and Burkhart's faces, under identical blond hair, breaking into smiles as they saw us. Handshakes and the women embracing.

With my apron on I could think what I liked about Bettina as my aforementioned 'sausage' was obscured. Nice to see naked women embracing, naked breasts to naked breasts.

A jolly evening. Plentiful food and I had certainly done it well, though I say it myself. Plentiful local white wine, well chilled (a good idea actually). Happy and jolly conversation without, despite the nudity, the slightest hint of sexual interest or banter. It was truly a nudists' dinner! A dinner out in the remarkable night time warmth of the island, a warmth which made you forget you were out rather than inside.

It was only when Bettina asked about Joni's drawings that there was a change. It was a subtle one which crept up on things.

"Oh, please do show her," said Joni to Cory, "the one I did of her is on the top."

Joni, Sharon and Gina stayed behind but the rest of us trooped next door. Bettina loved the drawing of her. Unsurprising really. It was very good but then she took to leafing through the other drawings and paintings. Naturally, in time, she came to the sexual ones. It was clear she was surprised but both she and Burkhart kept looking.

There was a noticeable quietness as Bettina turned the sheets of paper. It was a charged atmosphere. Standing back I watched it all happen, my eyes had dropped and seen the twitching penes and watched first Burkhart's and then the others rise, some smoothly, almost as if gently pumped up with air, others in jerky movements. I did not think the men were alone in this. It seemed to me Bettina's nipples had hardened as she had looked first at the nudes and then the sexual activity. Had she perhaps moistened between her legs as well? Had her clitoris pushed itself forward? I could hardly find out without a most improper feel! But had subconsciously our male noses detected the scent of an aroused young woman and responded - a pheromone detected response? I was delightfully aware, which she was not, that pretty, tall, young Bettina was in a room alone with five naked erect males. There were erect penes all around her.

Delightful just standing apart and watching, seeing the unfolding events or rather the rising penes and being totally unconcerned mine was doing the same. Free erecting! I love doing that. I loved seeing it happening all around the naked girl.

Bettina turned a sheet and there was a drawing of Desmond in front of her. Another sheet and it was Desmond as the javelin thrower.

"Ein groser..."

She definitely lingered. And then another sheet and it was not at all another study of Desmond erect, which she so clearly liked. or of simple intercourse between a male and a female but a drawing of the other intercourse. A study I had not seen before, but very much an almost anatomical study of not one but two penes really well lodged in a vagina. I rather thought by the elongated clitoris it was Sharon and presumably Alan and Cory modelling the scene but I had not exactly made a detailed enough study of their male organs to be sure!

It was a close anatomical study, every ridge and fold shown accurately and carefully: but certainly, to me, erotic in what it implied and the hint of dripping liquid around the join of men to woman seemed to me more suggestive of ejaculation than lubrication. To my mind, my critical mind, the beautifully and accurately drawn scrota with their enclosing testes implied fecundity but I doubted by Bettina's shocked look she was appraising the drawing in quite the same way.

"Oh," she said and hurriedly turned the sheet only to be confronted with the drawing of Sharon, Alan and Cory together. The one I had already seen being drawn from a low angle showing not penes at all, as they were inside her, but four hanging testes below Sharon's sex. Bettina's eyes glanced up at Alan and Cory. She had recognised them. Again a hurried turning of a page.

Delightfully she had not noticed before and perhaps the other men had not realised either but she was, all of a sudden, aware she was in a room alone with not one, not two or three but five aroused males. Alas, I hardly expected her to take advantage of the situation nor for the men to lose control and take advantage of her. But for a moment I imagined it. One girl against five men intent on enforced copulation - there is of course a word for that - I could feel the excitement in myself at the idea. We had, after all, enjoyed a similar shared experience with Gina down by the beach. This though could be five to one. But Burkhart was hardly going to side with the other men! Better to imagine her aroused at the sight of five tumescent men, her hands unable to resist touching and fondling. "Oh, Burkhart, may I, please, just this once?" A rare opportunity not to be missed.

The reality a little different and more predictable. Shock on Bettina's face when she noticed her boyfriend's erection - "Burkhart!!!!!!!" And then her eyes as wide as anything as they swept around the room from one erection to the next. "Oh!" And she hurried from the room leaving the five of us. Even Burkhart, for a moment, joined in the laughter though he was almost as shocked as Bettina at his own appearance and, indeed, the rest of us, before hurrying after her.

"You draw very well, Joni," Sharon reported on Bettina's words later, had said it was obvious Bettina was anything but composed, "you draw many things."

By the time we men returned both Bettina and Burkhart had gone.

"What upset her?"

"Well, it wasn't Desmond's javelin! She obviously thought that very fine."

There was laughter.

"It was very fine, Cory, it was!"

"We sort of showed her ours."

"Aren't you going to show me?"

I have to say it is remarkably pleasant to be standing with friends naked on a warm evening and have the womenfolk tickle you into tumescence. The four men standing, the three women seated. I think Sharon was first began it but then the others joined in. And having been tickled the men pushed themselves forward towards feminine lips. So pleasant to move from mouth to mouth and, when it was not your turn - there were after all three women to four cocks - nice to watch the fellation.

A shame Bettina and Burkhart had not stayed. Surely they would have enjoyed it all, Bettina to have a choice of five cocks to suck and I am sure Sharon, Joni and Gina would have given especial attention to Burkhart's fine erection. Surely Bettina and Burkhart would have been fascinated to see the 'other intercourse' for real - because that was what we ended up doing. Both she and he amazed to see two penes going into one vagina and then Burkhart being asked whether he would 'like to try?' Being assured he was missing out if he did not have a go. Would he do it? One of the men stepping back but leaving the other man still lodged inside. Would Burkhart step forward, his fine erection at the ready, dip his knees and push upwards and feel that wonderful feeling of entering an already occupied vagina, sliding up against its soft wet walls and the hard rigidity of another man's penis. Would he be man enough?

Despite Bettina and Burkhart's absence the sex was good. There was a lot of swopping about. I had a great time!

"You, err, you copulate together?" Bettina's German accent made the statement somehow rather sexy.

I had come out of my villa late the next morning and taken a walk. All the others were out. I had been invited but they appreciated I was not on holiday rather was really there to work and they left me to it in the cool of my study. So it was a lonesome me who had walked out into the heat and thought to wander down the dusty path to the beach to take a swim in the sea. A journey had the villa next door lain empty I would have made often enough and solitary for the fortnight. Perhaps I might have met Burkhart and Bettina. Perhaps not.

Nonetheless, as I came down to the sea, there they were. Bettina sitting on the sand underneath a parasol, Burkhart out snorkling in the sea, their little boat anchored off shore. It was pleasing to see not a hint of a bikini strap to Bettina's back. It was, of course, nice to see her naked again.

"Hallo," I said, coming up behind her. It made her jump.

"Oh! It's you. For a moment..."

Lovely to see her looking up at me. I was a bit looming over her, my penis and balls really in her face, so to speak, hanging above her. Relaxed of course but so very there, in the foreground to her, with my face far higher above her. A momentary pleasure for me in the juxtaposition of Bettina's face and my genitalia before sitting down beside her. Sitting next to each other we talked. The question had clearly been on her mind since seeing those drawings, the drawings that had caused Burkhart and her early(ish) departure.

"You, err, you copulate together?"

I admitted we did. I could hardly say otherwise. She had seen the drawings.

"Does your wife mind, does Karen join in?"

I had been talking, had mentioned I was married and had children, had mentioned Karen would be joining me in a few days' time. Her question was reasonable. It required an answer.

"I don't think so."

Her eyebrows went up. I had to explain.

"You see, I came here last year, came on my own at first, with Karen and the children joining me a week later..." I talked about how quiet it had all been, how conducive to work but then Sharon and Alan had turned up next door. It did not seem, when told, such an awfully good reason for infidelity – that it had been made available.

"Sharon is very voloop... how you say, voluptuous."

I had to agree. "We didn't just... it was Alan's suggestion, you see, and..." Again, being drawn so easily into the 'other intercourse,' when explained, did not seem a good enough reason either, "...you've seen the drawings..."

"Oh... two men. I could not believe..."

It was lovely the way she glanced down at herself, even slightly opened her thighs. It was obvious what she was thinking.

"... they would not fit. I mean, Burkhart with, I don't know, say you... no, not possible at all!"

I would like to have made the attempt, helped Burkhart in a supporting role - but was hardly going to say so. Nice to imagine a bashful Bettina, eyes looking down making the request - 'can we try?' Burkhart's and my penis poking around, seeking ingress. No doubt failing but the attempt would be enjoyable and could we not then have fucked in series rather than in parallel? A pleasant way to have taken Bettina, first one penis, then the next poking in. Taking it in turns. A continuous working at Bettina, two pistons working the single tube but not together. Not the same as the real 'other intercourse' but a passable substitute. It would do - at a pinch!

"I don't think I could do the fucking with another man let alone two. No, just Burkhart!"

"What about the javelin thrower?"

"Oh – that picture! Ha, well, ja! Just a feel, maybe. Amazing - wunderbar! I'd like to see, yes." There was a pause. "OK, OK, yes I would like to hold it, yes, fuck it, I would like to ride it - ja! - but I would not do so. I fuck only Burkhart."

"That is what I thought about Karen. For years... only, it seemed sort of different with Alan."

"It's still a penis in a vagina."

"Two penises."

"Ja, ja, so?"

"I don't know. I kept thinking about it all last year, afterwards, whilst back in England. Should I have, shouldn't I have... the 'other intercourse,' is just, just so exciting."

"The other intercourse indeed!" Bettina laughed. "I suppose so."

"I have only with Sharon and Joni done it together with their husbands." It sounded lame.

"And Gina."

"Oh, well..." Another weakness in my argument. I could hardly say she was just an extension of my imagination. I sort of saw her that way, but, actually, she was real enough.

"Does she do this other intercourse?"

"No, not actually, she is not really..."

"Big enough?"

"Well, yes."

"She is a very pretty little girl, I can imagine the temptation to have sexing with her. Would you be tempted by me if I was available?"

My response was more physical than verbal. It had been coming on for some time.

Bettina laughed, "you men! I take that as an answer! The thumb's up! Burkhart is so like that, always getting hard. He likes the sex too much I think!"

She was really looking at my erection. Not casually but with a real interest.

"I have not seen another you know. It is not as big..."

Her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh, I meant not to be rude. It is, um, it is a nice penis. Oh I feel awful, I should not have said... but Burkhart, his is, um, how you English say, a big lad."

I could not say, of course, that I had seen; had seen days before by moonlight Burkhart repeatedly thrusting away at Bettina. It had not been any less small when we had been looking at Joni's drawings.

"It is very nice, strong looking, though, doesn't it curve the wrong way? I mean..."

I had seen Burkhart's by moonlight and electric light, knew it curved like a banana - or cucumber, indeed curved what you might see as the norm. I could hardly say mine curved the right way when 'fitted' with another penis for the 'other intercourse.' Could hardly mention Sharon's pleasure in seeing how mine curved and how well it nestled with her husband's. Could hardly say Burkhart and me would curve nicely together, make a fine pairing with a ribbon holding us together or, perhaps better still, the thin strap of Bettina's bikini.

"Some are ram rod straight, I think." I hardly wanted to appear too knowledgeable and imply I knew rather too much about erections. "Most curve like, um, Burkhart's: mine just goes the other way. It's like different shapes of noses or ears I suppose. I mean I've got big ear lobes, whereas you haven't really got any."

"Ear lobes?"

I had to explain. How nice to be sitting on the warm sand talking with a pretty and naked girl about penises and ear lobes, while her eyes kept returning to my erection.

"Ah, here comes Burkhart."

The tall, fair man, was coming up the beach. Flippers, mask and snorkel in one hand. He was dripping water and his fair hair was plastered to his head. He had, sensibly, been wearing a tee shirt to protect his back from the sun as he swam about but had not bothered with swimming shorts. The admired large penis swung as he walked towards us.

What is the protocol? My instinctive reaction was to stand to greet Burkhart, to hold out my hand to shake hands. But I was stark naked. That fact was not, as such, a problem as he was not exactly modestly dressed but I had an erection, which would be brought into greater prominence by standing, and he did not.

Burkhart's eyes did not miss that erection.

There was a sudden outbreak in German from Bettina. I rather thought it was an explanation. Burkhart acknowledged me and sat the other side of Bettina.

"I've told him what we were talking about, about the drawings and why you've gone all hard. I've told him I want to show you how big his penis is and he's gone all shy!"

"Bettina!" a sharp exclamation. But it was clear by his colouring he was shy.

"I told him you'd fucked Gina. He is rather taken with her. I can tell. Such pretty black skin. She is sweet. I know he'd like to fuck her."

"Nein, no..."

"I... I am sure it could be arranged. I only have to ask... I'm sure she'd be happy, I mean, any girl would... she would, I'm sure, like..."

"No, we're not fucking anyone else but, see, Burkhart does like your little Gina!"

Such a sight really. The limp male appendage all on its own deciding to stand up. A movement, a curling around and then the soft, floppy thing lifts itself up into the air and just grows, finally peeling itself back ready for action.

Burkhart was obviously embarrassed but that did not stop me watching. He grabbed at a towel but Gina caught his hand.

"No, don't hide it. Show it!"

Up it went to wave just a little in the air.

"See," said Bettina, "it really is big."

Her pride in her man's size completely evident. She got him to stand up and walk about to really show it off. It did indeed curve in a banana like way, curving strongly upwards as if ready to fuck his own belly button.

"See, young and big."

It was as if Bettina was showing off her prize young filly at the gymkhana - well more a stallion really!

I rather thought that was her way of saying that Cory and I were too old and Tristram too small. Had Desmond been around then perhaps, only perhaps, there might have been temptation for her. Would she have succumbed? Let Burkhart fuck Gina if she could ride Desmond. I would like to have watched, seen the indecision, the covert glances at Desmond's mighty organ and then her succumbing.

I had to reply in the affirmative. Young and big indeed! Had to confirm I agreed with Bettina's estimation. "I am sure Gina would if Burkhart would like. I am sure she would enjoy both him and his penis. It is very fine indeed, Burkhart."

"Oh, ah, well, thank you."

"Nein!" Bettina's hand reached up and grasped Burkhart's erection. "This is mine. We fuck no one else but we do the fucks together. We were going to fuck. I think you'd like to watch, no?"

It was not an unpleasant way to spend some time! Watching young bodies doing what came naturally. A beach scene to delight the voyeur: only I was not hidden away with a pair of binoculars but right next to it all. There by Bettina's invitation. I was not so sure about Burkhart's view on the subject but she took the imitative.

I had seen Bettina sucking Burkhart by moonlight but it was so much better close to. Given how the penis is meant to go into quite a different place it is surprising just how good a girl looks with a penis in her mouth – in my opinion of course! She just leant over and took it.

It would have been nice, more than nice had Bettina offered to suck me whilst Burkhart approached her from the rear. I would love to have seen my penis in Bettina's mouth, would have loved to feel her lips slide as Burkhart thrust at her from the rear. Another variant on shared intercourse - almost. He pushing her mouth up and down my erection. But that did not happen. I simply sat watching them fuck with my penis staying hard the whole time. Bettina kept looking at it and smiling at me. I think she was enjoying the tease. It was rather like the Ancient Mariner and the sea – it was, after all, so close. 'Water, water, everywhere. Nor a drop to drink.' But for me it was 'Sex, sex everywhere' – or at least right under my nose – 'nor a feel for me.' I did not think it seemly to even wank. It seemed a bit pathetic to do so.

But eventually Bettina took pity on me. Not a fuck, not a suck but at least a handjob.

It was after the climax was reached and Bettina pulled away from Burkhart's dripping organ – the deed had been done! It could clearly be seen.

"May I?" She asked and it was obvious she was asking if she could touch my penis.

"Yes – of course."

It is nice to be taken in hand. There, in the shade of the parasol, Bettina worked my penis. Burkhart would, I think, have much preferred going for a swim than watching his wife wank a middle aged man – especially as he had, himself, just ejaculated and consequently rather lost interest in sex – but I suspected he was not completely sure, despite Bettina's pronouncements, she would not decide to settle herself on my penis if he was away swimming in the sea. Perhaps just a surreptitious slipping it in to feel what a smaller penis felt like - and perhaps, then, not take it out again too soon. I rather wished he would 'bugger off' and leave us to it!

To be fair, Bettina was not exactly mean with the stimulation. Her fingers moving my foreskin were rhythmical and most pleasant and, with her sitting cross-legged, I could not only ogle her breasts but see her intimate womanly charms very much open and on display, not a curl to hide anything. The engorgement of it all and the trickling display of semen from her recent intercourse was not un-stimulating to me either!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers