Room Mate Helps Out

Story Info
College boy tries oral sex for the first time.
1.8k words
4.67
10.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was a college sophomore living in a dorm on the campus of a large state university. Chris was just under six-foot-tall and of average build. He played basketball in high school and now played pick-up and intramural sports, so he was in pretty good shape.

Sexually, Chris was relatively inexperienced -- he had a couple of girlfriends in high school and one his freshman year, but none of these gone beyond oral sex. In the last few months, he had caught himself looking at naked guys in the communal showers in the dorm, and he was getting pretty good at being around and secretly looking at his roommate Ryan when he came in from showering and got dressed. These dick shots became the highlight of his day.

Chris had always liked straight porn, but he started to catch himself focusing on the cocks more than the pussys, and even found himself clicking on gay scenes. When he masturbated and was close to cumming he made sure to go back to straight scenes -- he thought this made him, "straight but curious"...at least that's what he told himself.

Ryan was bigger than him, both in physical stature and penis size. Ryan was more outgoing than Chris and was in a serious relationship with his girlfriend of two years, Jessie. Chris knew -- in fact had inadvertently seen - Ryan and Jessie have sex (a story for another day). Above his desk in their room Ryan posted a picture of he and Jessie at the beach taken last Spring Break. In the photo, Jessie is wearing a revealing yellow bikini -- her amble breasts figuring predominately in the photo. Ryan is wearing black board shorts and no shirt. His muscular arms and shoulders tan and oiled.

One Friday afternoon Ryan was packing up to go home for the weekend. They chatted as Chris was playing video games and dreading another boring weekend. Ryan said "See ya Sunday man" and left the dorm room.

Being alone for the first time in a couple of days, Chris got hard and needed to rub one out. Sitting at his desk he turned and looked at the picture of Ryan and Jessie. Wasting no time, he stood, dropped his shorts and was soon standing in front of the photo of Ryan and Jessie stroking away. Just as he was getting close, Ryan barged back into the room saying, "Damn, I forgot my...." Ryan caught sight of Chris with his hard cock in his hand looking at the photo. Mortified, Chris almost jumped back to his desk chair and covered himself as much as he could with his t-shirt. Ryan stammered, "Oh sorry man -- gotta get my calculus book". Very quickly Ryan grabbed the textbook and hurried out, saying only, "see ya man" as he left. He didn't seem mad, but embarrassed, and was only in the room for a few seconds.

Chris spent the weekend worried about what it would be like when Ryan got back on Sunday. Would he be angry that Chris was beating off to --apparently - his girlfriend? Would it be awkward? Would he say anything at all?

Sunday evening finally came, and Chris nervously worked on a term paper at his desk. At about 6:00 the door slowly opened and Ryan came in carrying his gym bag and backpack. "Hey man, how was the weekend?" Ryan said. Chris acted distracted and said, "boring as usual, working on this paper, nothing going on". Ryan said "yeah, I gotta study too. I'm gonna go grab some dinner and then hit the books". "Cool" said Chris, and Ryan left.

Chris felt relief that the first encounter after 'the incident' was over, and thought maybe Ryan was not going to say anything.

A little while later, Ryan came back, mentioned the crappy food at the cafeteria, and sat at his desk with his book and calculator.

It was quiet for 10 minutes or so as the two sat back to back studying.

Finally, the silence was broken when Ryan, without turning around said, "a, hey man about the other day, I'm not..." Chris broke in, "I'm really sorry man, I wasn't...". Now Ryan jumped in with a little laugh, "Dude, it's not a problem, let's be honest, everyone beats off". Feeling relieved, Chris turned and said, "Thanks man, I was worried that..." Ryan laughed again, "Naw man, it's no big deal. Jessie is pretty hot isn't she?"

There was a long pause and Ryan said again, "She's hot right?....Chris?"

Chris was scared to death! He had never told anyone about his attraction to guys, and he didn't want his roomie be uncomfortable or even hate him. He sat at his desk with his back facing Ryan.

After a minute that seemed like an hour, Chris broke the silence, "Well, how do you know I was looking at Jessie?" He held his breath and waited.

"What do you mean man?" Ryan replied.

Quietly Chris said, "I don't know Ryan, I've just been feeling....kinda different lately...hell I might as well say it, I was looking at you."

After a pause, Ryan continued, "Dude, are you gay or something?"

"Or something I guess, I don't know, I just..." Chris thought he was going to cry. The burden of saying how he felt out loud made him uncomfortable and even more confused.

"Well, have you ever done anything with a guy?" Ryan asked.

"No! I've never even had sex with a girl" Chris admitted.

Ryan, who as it turns out was much more 'chill' and understanding than Chris had thought he would be, said, "Didn't you even experiment with any friends when you were young, like in Jr. High?"

"No, did you?" Chris asked.

"Well, yeah man, me and a couple of friends would show each other our little dicks, then touch them, then eventually give each other blowjobs -- although we were too young to cum." Ryan continued, "I thought most boys did stuff like that".

Chris felt better hearing Ryan admit such a thing, his heart started to beat at a somewhat normal pace. "I don't know about 'most boys', but I never did any of that. Was it fun? What happened? You're obviously straight".

Ryan reflected, "It was fun at the time, just kids being kids I guess, but then we all got girls and we never did it again. It was no big deal. And just to let you know, I don't care what you are."

After a short pause, Chris said, "I wish I had done something like that, then I would know what is going on with me. Hell, I've never even touched a dick -- except my own as you saw the other day".

Things between the two were now much more relaxed. They each kind of chuckled and acted at least, like they were going back to studying. After a couple of minutes, Ryan said in kind of a soft voice, "Well do you want to?"

"What to what?" Chris said slowly.

"Touch another dick?"

Chris paused, "You mean you?"

"I guess, if it would help you out, and if you would swear to keep it between us....I mean, I've done it before and it didn't make me gay, so why not again, like I said, if it would help you out" Ryan said.

"Well... OK....how do we do it?"

"Here" Ryan said, as he stood up in front of Chris, and slowly lowered his gym shorts.

"Wow, I guess this is happening" said Chris as he looked at Ryan's semi-hard cock, it's mushroom head and veiny shaft shining in the light of their desk lamps.

Chris was instantly hard as a rock, but very nervous. His right hand was on his knee, kind of shaking.

"Go ahead, touch it" urged Ryan.

Chris felt so good realizing that this seemed like no big deal to Ryan, he no longer thought that admitting his desires would ruin his life. Ryan admitting he had done this kind of thing before put him at ease, if he had and was 'OK', then why not he thought. He reached out and touched the head first...then is a matter of seconds his hand was wrapped around the shaft and he was moving it back and forth cautiously.

"You can stroke it" Ryan said.

For some reason that statement opened the flood gates. Chris was stroking it up and down, holding and playing with his tight nut sack, and moving closer on his chair in the direction of Ryan's now engorged, beautiful cock. Ryan now let his shorts drop all the way to the floor and took off his t-shirt.

Without asking, Chris sat up a bit and pulled his shorts down, revealing his cock as well. He didn't expect Ryan to touch it or anything, but he wanted the feeling of being naked in front of his first cock.

Chris didn't know if he was 'doing it right' but then Ryan moaned and said, "Oh yeah".

Feeling confident now Chris eagerly leaned in and took Ryan's cock into his mouth. The smell of Ryan's cock and balls spurred him on, and Ryan's increasing moans made him crazy with passion.

"Oh God, you're doing it!" Ryan exclaimed as Chris moved up and down the shaft, stroked the head and licked his balls.

Chris tried all the tricks he had seen on porn sites -- both by women and men. He licked up and down the shaft, he tried to deep throat the entire cock but couldn't get it all in, he made a popping sound as he sucked the head in and out of his mouth, he even took it in his hand and slapped it against his cheeks, making Ryan laugh a little. Chris finally settled in to a rhythm of twisting his hand as it moved up and down followed by his lips -- kind of a hand job/blowjob combo. "Oh man, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Cum, I want you to cum" Chris uttered between licks.

"Here it comes, do you want to swallow?"

"Yes, shoot it in my mouth" said Chris as he drove Ryan's cock further and further down his throat, now going faster and faster -- almost frantically.

Without even touching it, Chris's own cock exploded. He had never reached orgasm 'hands free' but the feeling was incredible. "Wow, you're cumming!" said Ryan, "Here I cum too!"

Chris stopped moving and kept Ryan's cock in his mouth as spurt after spurt of warm cum filled his mouth. "Ohhh man!" said Ryan as his orgasm concluded, "That was amazing...I can't believe that was your first time. He collapsed back onto his bed, cock still out and glistening with Chris's saliva and just a little left-over cum.

"Well, how do you feel now?" Ryan asked.

Chris looked down at his own cum splattered on his belly and upper thigh, then ran his finger over his lips collecting what was left of Ryan's cum, and said, "Amazing!" The two boys laughed...

"Cool man" Ryan said, "I'll 'help you out' any time you want" he laughed again.