Room of Respone Pt. 01: The Discovery

Story Info
Stephen finds the Room of Response at University.
6.4k words
3.95
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers

Author's notes: This is my second story, and my first multi-part story. Each Part explores different genres within Literotica. Suggestions for improvements are welcome!

A huge "Thank You!" to ShadySweet for her amazing editing help.

This is Part 1. Part 1 is about voyeurism, setting up the storyline and meeting the main characters. Parts 2 is erotic coupling and a little group sex. Part 3 is erotic coupling and romance. Part 4 is group sex. Parts 5 and 6 are still forming in my head, but are a bit more extreme. I imagine other parts later as well, if people like the story setup.

--

My name is Stephen Thorne and I'm a college freshman in Applied and Theoretical Magic. What? You've never heard of anyone majoring in Applied and Theoretical Magic. Well, that's actually probably a good thing, as we try to keep everything magical hidden from the general public. At my University, the ATM (Applied and Theoretical Magic) building is right on the "Quad" on campus, but magical spells hide it from most people. Which is kind of amazing, since it is a 7 story medieval castle!!!

Today, I am actually sitting on a bench on the 7th floor, looking out the window and wondering about my life. It all started soon after my 16th birthday, when strange things started happening around me. Lights would flicker on and off when I walked down a hall, or little creatures at the park seemed to follow me around. Then, a crazy-eyed old man showed up one day in High School and called me to the counselor's office. He informed me that I was a Wizard, that I had Magical Powers, and that now I would be taking a "Special Studies" class 7th period my senior year in High School. They taught me a few very basic spells, but mostly emphasized that I was not allowed to "do magic" until I turned 18. It was all very confusing. Mostly... it just made me even a bit more awkward in a High School that already thought I was weird. It certainly did not help my social life in High School. No girl wanted to go on a date with a kid in "Special Studies" classes!

As I wander down the 7th floor hallway, I think to myself 'I just need a way to see some naked girls!' I look around... it's just an empty hallway. There is a picture on the wall of some idiot trying to teach trolls to dance or something. I wonder for a minute, with pictures that move in this castle, do any of them have naked girls? 'NO!', I realize, as I would have seen that in the few months I have been here at college.

There certainly ARE girls here in Applied and Theoretical Magic. There are four magical Sororities and Fraternities at my school. There are the Alphas, who tend to be the athletes at school. Have you ever watched a basketball game and said "I swear, that guy just floats in the air"... yeah, well, he DID! Or the Football quarterback that somehow managed to see an open receiver and drop the pass right in between defenders... yeah, well, he had a little extra "magical" help. Many of the Cheerleaders are Alpha girls as well, as well being athletes on the girls teams. Like everyone else, I wanted to be an Alpha when I got here to school, but that is not the Frat I ended up in.

Then there are the Sigmas. They are all about power, so tend to end up being lawyers and politicians. Their mascot is a snake, which is highly appropriate. Have you ever wondered how some "snakes" become Senators and even the President? Well, they were all "Sigmas" at whatever school they went to, where they learned to use Magic to secure their hold on power. I'm not a Sigma either.

There are the Rhos. Rhos are usually brillant, often majoring in Theoretical and Applied Magic AND STEM at the University. Their motto is "Any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic", and excel in BOTH Science and Magic. I think most of them found out about magic a lot earlier than I did, because they know a lot of spells and charms. I failed the entrance exam to be in Rho house.

So, what Frat am I in? I'm an Eta. Etas are usually humanities and soft science majors, like biology and psychology. I'm a good fit in the Etas. I like my House brothers and sisters, who are mostly nice people who use magic for helping people.

Anyway, here I am walking back and forth on the 7th floor, thinking about ways to use magic to see naked girls. I think to myself as I walk down the empty hallway back and forth. 'There has to be a way to use magic to see naked girls! I just want a way to see naked girls!' As my mind is trying to figure something out (maybe a charm?), I think I hear some shifting and sliding stones. This castle is crazy that way. Something is always moving or changing or whatever. I look around, to find there is a door in the wall across from the painting of the Dancing Trolls! I swear, that door was not there before. I slowly open the door, to find a nice little office, with a bookshelf on one side, a shallow flat bowl on a table on the other side, and a few comfy chairs.

I step all the way in, shutting the door behind me. I look around. The book shelf has one lone book on it. I think that is odd, since most of the professors in ATM have bookcases stuffed with books, some of which will bite your hand, literally. (Yeah, I made that mistake on the first day of Intro to Magical Creatures 101... that is one reason I decided to drop that class!) The low bowl on the other side of the room is kind of glowing. Yeah, you get used to that at this school as well. Although, generally it's a good idea NOT to touch glowing things.

I grab the book off the shelf and sit down in the comfy chair. "A Beginners Guide to Magical Sex Spells: For Ages 18 and Up". I think, 'No way!! I never heard about Sex Spells!' I open the book, and there is an introduction.

In the magical world, there are age controls on underage witches and wizards. As one turns 18, some of those age controls are relaxed, and sensual and sexual spells are possible. This book is an introduction to the wonderful world of sexual spells. We hope you enjoy this book with others over the age of 18 as well.

'WOW! This is great!' I think as I start flipping through the book. It's mostly blank! Oh, man. Just when I thought I had finally found my new favorite book. I turn back to the intro page, which now has more writing on it than before. After the paragraph I read before, there is a new paragraph.

This book is a developmental guide. It begins with some simple spells, and then, as one masters them, new spells are revealed. DO NOT attempt to skip to the end of the book without completing the early spells

OH, well, that is exactly what I tried to do, and the book was blank.

I turn to the table of contents. It has one line. Chapter 1: Voyeur Spells

I open to Chapter 1, and the first spell there is The Pornseive

-----------------------------

The Pornsieve

Many wizards may have heard of the Pensieve. This is the Pornsieve spell. You will need a shallow bowl filled with some warm water. Age controls exist on this spell. The top rim of the bowl controls the upper age of subjects to be displayed, the lower rim controls the lower age of the subjects to be displayed. The right rim lets you advance to the next subject, the left rim controls speed of playback. You think of the subject matter that you want the Pornsieve to display, then use the incantation "REVEALUS NUDITIUM". This is an introductory spell that should be a starting point for other more involved spells. Practice several different subject matters. Note, age controls prevent setting the lower age limit below 18 years old.

'Oh man, this is awesome', I think as I turn to the bowl. I touch the lower rim. I feel the bowl vibrate slightly as I slide my finger slightly counter clockwise on the rim and it slides just fine, then I slide it back clockwise, and my finger stops at one point. Ah, the bottom controls the lower age of the subjects and can't be below 18. Got it.

I think to myself, what do I want to see? 'BOOBIES! I want to see tits. I want to see lots and lots of tits!' I think, 'LOTS of BOOBIES' and say, "REVEALUS NUDITIUM". The glow in the bowl forms into an image of 5 beautiful girls on a beach, wearing bikini bottoms but no tops! They are all smiling. Oh, they are so beautiful. I touch the right rim lightly, and a new image comes up, of 4 girls laughing having a topless pillow fight. Another click, and 6 girls all leaning over the image with their tits hanging down. Another click, and it's 6 girls in a locker room shower, each lathering up one another, especially their tits. Click, Click, Click... Big tits, little tits, medium tits.

I look away for a minute, and recognize that all these images are still images. Maybe I need to work on my search terms. I think, 'I want to see BOUNCING BOOBIES' and say, "Revealus Nuditium". Now the Pornsieve shows me a big breasted woman on a mini trampoline. She is jumping, and her tits are bouncing up and down and all around. It's amazing. Click. A girl in a car with her bra open, as they drive down a curvy road and her boobs fly back and forth. Click, a topless woman on a treadmill with her breasts bouncing up and down. Click, Click, Click.

'This is great!' I think to myself. 'This is the kind of Magic that I could really enjoy!'

I think to myself, 'Girls stripping by Magic' and say "Revealus Nuditium". Now there is a really cute redhead on the Pornsieve. She snaps her fingers, and her shirt disappears, snaps again, and her skirt disappears, snaps a third time and her bra disappears. Click. Now it's a beautiful tiny breasted blonde, and she jumps up and down. One jump and her sun dress disappears, another jump and her lacy bra disappears. Oh man, this is fun, and awesome!! Click, now it is a cute girl with long black hair, and every time she whips her hair her clothes disappear.

But, it's not really magic, it's some non-magical girl turning on and off the camera at each "magic" point. It's still awesome, but it's not really magic.

I think more precisely 'Girls Stripping by REAL Magic' and say "Revealus Nuditium". The Pornsieve shows me a dark haired witch, and she looks right at me. The image is somehow clearer and more defined. She is wearing Sigma Sorority Robes, and has a long thin black wand in her hand. She twirls the wand over her head, says something I can't quite hear, and the clasp on her robes unclips, the robe lifts slowly off her shoulders, floats gently backwards and then falls to the ground. She is wearing a tight white blouse and long flowing green skirt. She touches the wand to the top button of the blouse and it bursts into a small green flame and disappears. As it does, her blouse opens a little. Then she touches the second button, and it too bursts into a small green flame, so her blouse opens to reveal some very impressive cleavage. She wiggles and shakes her very large breasts that are just barely still covered by the white blouse. She touches the last 3 buttons in quick succession with three puffs of green flame, so that her blouse hangs completely open. She spins and the blouse slowly floats away, falling into a pile on her robes in the background.

"WOW!!! She is AMAZING." I say out loud, even though no one is in the room to hear me. She looks at me, winks, and says "Yes I am!"

Now I can see her bra. It's green satin, with a white snake on it. The snake's body curls around her left breast, through the cleavage between her two big breasts and onto her right breast, where the snake's body wraps around her breast once. The mouth is open around where her nipple would be and the tongue is right at her nipple.

She touches her skirt which is mid calf in length with the wand, and it instantly becomes a little shorter, up to her knees, revealing some dark green lace stockings. Then she touches it again, and it's even shorter, up to mid thigh. I can see the top of the stockings ending about her knees. Her thighs are creamy white, tight and muscular. As she spins once, the skirt flares out just a bit. She touches the skirt again, and now it is a mini skirt that just barely covers her ass. I can see just a hint of shiny green panties. She turns around and bends over so that the skirt rides up her curvy ass cheeks, revealing some boyshorts panties. She stands up, still facing away from me, touches the skirt one more time, and it shortens again, to not much more than a waistband around her skinny waist. She turns to look at me again, and a final touch of the wand makes the skirt completely disappear.

She spins around in a slow circle, so I can see all of her amazing body. With a flourish, she touches the snake head on her bra, and the snake comes to life. The tongue flickers and the head stretches. Then the mouth of the snake takes a bite out of her bra, right where her nipple is, so that her nipple pops out. It's a dark red nipple, and somewhat engorged. The snake starts slithering around her breast, taking bites out of the fabric as it goes. Soon, her right breast is completely exposed, leaving only an outline of the seams of the bra. The snake moves to her left breast, and starts eating all that fabric too, from the outside in, in a spiral to her nipple. After all the satin is gone, the snake wraps around one breast, squeezes it a few times, then goes over her shoulder and disappears.

"Did you like that?" she says.

"Um, yeah!!" I mumble, not sure if she is really talking to me or not.

"Great... subscribe to my WitchesOnly.magic page, and come back again soon...." and the Pornsieve image fades.

I look at the book, and see the table of contents has changed again. Now it reads:

Chapter 1: Voyeur Spells

1.1 Pornsieve

1.2 Voyeur's Map

1.3 ExposurOptics

Chapter 2: Introductory Couples Spells

Chapter 3: Transformation Spells

I flip to Chapter 2, but it's blank, and so is Chapter 3.

I look around the room, and realize I am going to be late to Transformations class if I don't hurry. BUT this room is awesome. I can get into learning Magic this way. This has a point and reason to the magic, which I never quite saw in my classes before.

I quickly place the book back on the shelf as I head to class.

--

I get to class in Prof O'Connor's classroom, and she says "Late again, Stephen?" I mumble something like "I'm sorry" and sit down.

"Class!!" Professor O'Connor says, "I want to introduce you to a new student teacher that will be assisting in our class for the rest of the semester. You WILL give her your full attention. Class, this is Stella Starwell. She is one of my best Transfiguration students in the last few years. She was in Alpha Sorority as an undergraduate, and is now continuing studying advanced Transfiguration."

Stella stands up, from sitting at Prof O'Connor's desk in the corner. She is taller than Prof O'Connor, and has fiery red hair and a few freckles on her otherwise light skinned face. She is wearing a really bulky black teacher's robe. She confidently stands next to Prof O'Connor, and says "Prof O'Connor is a great teacher, and I learned alot from her when I was an undergraduate student here, and I look forward to teaching you what I have learned."

Stella then goes back to the desk. Mrs. O'Connor starts lecturing about transfiguration of metal objects and how you have to take into account the amount of luster in the metal.... I kind of doze off at that point. Soon class is over, and we head off to dinner.

After dinner, I go back to the Eta Frat house to try to get some homework done. I go to my room with the other freshman students in Eta House. When I am done, I figure I have some time and want to head back to watch more Pornsieve. I leave the house, and head up to the 7th floor again. When I get to the picture of the dancing trolls, the opposite wall is completely blank. Where was that room? I check all up and down the hall. I was sure it was right here.

Just then, a little Elf walks around the corner. He just looks at me with big sad eyes.

"Ok, I was up here earlier today, and there was a special room here.... A special room for studying special magic. BUT, I can't seem to remember exactly where it was. But I thought it was right here. Do you know where that special study room is?" I ask him.

"Ah", he chuckles, "You haven't been here at college very long, have you? You are not a great wizard are you?"

"Well, No, not really. But that is kind of why I need the special study room. I think I finally found some magic that I actually enjoy. And that study room has what I need to study that magic."

"AH," says the little elf, "Then you DID finally start to catch on to the magic of that room. It is the 'Room of Response'. You get into the special room by walking past the spot three times, thinking about what you need the room to provide for you. If you think carefully and precisely and the room will give you what you need"

I look at the blank wall. I think to myself, 'I need to get back to the Pornsieve', but then I stop myself. No, I want more than just the Pornsieve. That was Spell 1 in Chapter 1 of the Book of Sexual Spells. I want to learn the rest of the spells in Chapter 1, I want to see if Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 ever appear. I want to know if there are more chapters after those. I want to learn everything in that book.

So, I think to myself 'I need a room to study the next spells in the Sexual Spells Book' as I walk back and forth three times. The wall starts shimmering, and then a narrow door appears, not like the office door last time, but more like a closet door, or an access door. I open the door, enter, and it closes behind me.

Now the Room is long and narrow. The book lay on a long table, next to a large piece of parchment. The room seems to go on a long way, and I can see narrow side passages every now and then.

I go to the desk, pick up the book, and open it to Chapter 1, Spell 2...

---

The Voyeur's Map

The Voyeur's Map is an introductory spell to allow the Wizard to explore the hidden passageways on the University Campus. To activate the Voyeur's Map, you tap the center of the Map, and say 'I solemnly swear I will only look'. Like the Pornsieve earler in this chapter, the Voyeur's Map has age controls. On the lower left hand side of the map, you can set the lower age of the displayed people, and on the upper left hand side of the map you can set the upper age of the displayed people. On the right side of the map is a selection menu for who to display. Human Female at the top, then Human Male, then Human-like Female, Human-like Male, then various animals and other creatures. You tap the box to select or deselect that category from being displayed.

I look at the parchment, concentrate very hard, and say "I solemnly swear I will only look", as I touch the parchment. Suddenly, a map of the University with hundreds of names appears on the map, all moving around. There are sooo many names, that they all seem to jumble on top of each other, especially in the dorms and along Sorority House Row.

I touch the left hand side of the map, and two sliders appear, at the top and the bottom of the page. As I touch the bottom slider, it immediately jumps to about 1/4 of the way up the page, and a blue number 18 appears on the slider. I click on the selection "Show Magical Subjects Only", and the vast majority of the names on the map disappear. Most of the names left on the map are now in the 8 Frat and Sorority Houses. I look at the list on the right side, and click off everything but human females.

I turn back to the left hand side, touch the upper slider which says "1000" in red numbers. I start pulling it down the side, get to about the middle of the page where it says "100', and most of the names are still there. I pull it down until it is almost touching the first slider, when it says "29".

seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers
12