Room of Respone Pt. 01: The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE of those names not in the sorority houses area catches my eye - Stella Starwell!

I also see three names I recognize in the Sigma Sorority House freshman room. I know these girls, as we had come in as freshmen together. There is Arabelle, Olympe and Rowena. Olympe and Rowena are together in a bathroom in the sorority house. I turn back to the book, to read the rest of the entry.

After narrowing your search, select the person(s) you wish to observe, and say three times "Looky, Looky, Looky".

I touch Olympe's name with the tip of my wand and say "Looky, looky, looky". The map shows a series of glowing footprints from the 7th floor of the ATM building where I am, down into the tunnels under the campus and over to the Sigma Sorority House. BUT, that path didn't use the hallways, but rather seems to go IN the walls! I look around, and see matching footprints on the floor of the Room I am in, leading deeper and deeper into the room. I start following the footprints, and after a few steps, they lead into a side passage. I take one step into the side passage, where the floor seems to slope straight down, and I slide down and down and down. I finally reach the bottom and am in a narrow access space, with the footprints glowing brightly in the dark. I follow the footprints for a few more steps, and the walls in front of me seem to widen to let me through and then narrow again behind me. Finally, the footprints end and I can see a little bit of light shining through a small hole in the wall. I peek through the hole.

I am looking into the bathroom of the Sigma freshman year girl's dorm. Olympe and Rowena are standing there with bathrobes on, talking about their classes. Olympe reaches into a shower stall, turns on the water, and reaches up to test it's temperature. "Oh, Cold!!' she shudders. "Give it a second, it will warm up!!" says Rowena. Soon there is steam rising slightly from the floor. Rowena takes off her robe and hangs it on a hook.

Rowena is sort of short, and has tiny tits, in fact, almost no breasts at all. She has short curly black hair, and curly black pubic hair to match. She is quite pale skinned (most of us are at our College... it is usually cloudy and rainy here).

Olympe takes off her robe as well. Olympe is almost exactly opposite of Rowena. She is quite muscular, with long muscular arms and legs. She is olive skinned, with large tits and has shaved her mound completely bare.

Rowena looks at Olympe, at Olympe's breasts and body, then at her own, and kind of sighs. Olympe looks at her friend, smiles, and says 'It's fine, they will eventually grow!!"

"No, they probably won't!" huffs Rowena. "I'm 18 years old. This is it! This is all my breasts will ever be" she complains as she steps into the shower. She dunks her head into the stream of water, soaking her hair.

Olympe steps into her stall as well. The water runs down her shapely form. She glistens from the water all over. She grabs her wand, points it at her head, says "Shampoo" and some shampoo squirts onto her head. As she lathers up, some soap bubbles start slowly drifting down her neck and over her shoulders. One stream of soap bubbles rolls down her back. Another stream of bubbles rolls down over her breasts.

Rowena pokes her head around the stall and looks at her friend. She looks at Olympe's full breasts, and then down at her own nearly non existent breasts. Olympe rinses out her hair, and huge streams of soap flow all over her curvy body. Olympe takes her wand and says "Soap" and her hand fills with creamy soap. She lathers up her shoulders and then her breasts. Her breasts fill her hands and then some. She washes the cleavage between her breasts. She lifts her left breast to wash under it, then lets it slap down against her chest. Rowena just whimpers and turns back to her own stall.

Olympe continues to scrub all over... washing her tight muscular ass, then her bare mound and lips. She bends over to wash her legs, and as she does, her breasts sway back and forth.

Rowena takes her wand and says "Shampoo" but nothing really happens, "UGH!!" she huffs.

Olympe says, "What?"

"I'm out of shampoo!" Rowena replies.

Olympe steps out of her stall and into Rowena's. She is several inches taller than her friend. She says "Here, let me help.'' as she points her wand at Rowena's head, says "Shampoo", squirts some shampoo into Rowena's hair and starts massaging it in. Rowena seems to melt at the touch of her friend, and Olympe lathers her up really well. As Olympe is massaging in the shampoo, Rowena is staring right at Olympe's breasts, which bob and sway a bit with each vigorous scrub. Rowena starts to reach out to Olympe's breast, but then quickly puts her hand down at her side.

'There you go!! All Clean!!" Olympe declares as she steps back into her own stall to finish rinsing off.

Rowena quickly says "Soap" and washes herself off.

Olympe steps out, takes a towel and starts to dry herself off. As she does so, her breasts shake violently back and forth. Rowena, watching from her stall, just turns away and finishes her shower. Olympe puts her robe back on, and walks out of the bathroom.

Rowena finishes her shower, and dries herself off. She looks at her tiny breasts and rolls her eyes. She puts on her robe as she leaves the room.

In the hidden space in the wall, I step back away from the peep hole. 'I like this magic!!!'

I look at the Voyeur Map in my hands, and think about all the possibilities!!

The footprints on the map start leading back where I had come from, and I get back to the bottom of the slide I had come down. UGH, that is going to be hard to get back up to the 7th floor. 'Wait', I think, 'I'm a wizard, I should be able to figure this out.' I take my wand, say "Wingardium Leviosa" pointing at myself, and start floating slowly up the tunnel. I never really got that spell before, but somehow, it makes more sense tonight.

I go back to the Room of Response, and pick up the Book of Sexual Spells. I finish reading the section of Chapter 1 on the Voyeur Map.

When you are finished, touch the center of the map and say "Victorious Voyeur" to reset the map to a blank parchment that can be discreetly stored until the next use.

I look at the book, and now Spell 3 has some text.

---

ExposurOptics

ExposurOptics are intermediate magical devices, and useful for future spells in this book.

I look around, and see a pair of somewhat strange looking eyeglasses on the table that I'm quite sure were not there when I came into the room. They are heavy black rimmed glasses, but the lenses are not coke bottle thick, like you might expect with such heavy frames, but quite thin, and shimmer and sparkle a little.

ExposurOptics have two modes of use. Mode One lets the user magically penetrate his/her vision through clothing. Mode One is simpler and should be mastered first before trying Mode Two.

Mode One, like all spells in this book, has age controls on its use. On the top of the frame on the right side one sets the upper age of the female subjects, and on the bottom of the frame on the right side, one sets the lower age of the female subjects. On the right temple, one sets the depth of vision penetration. Sliding one's finger along the temple from the ear end to the frame end will set the level of penetration from none to internal organs. Roughly in the middle of the temple piece will reveal the undergarments of the subjects being observed. The left side frame components control the same settings for male subjects.

I look at the glasses, and tuck them into the chest pocket of my robes. 'These could be great,' I think.

I peek out of the Room of Response, and notice it is pretty late. I am going to be in trouble if I get caught by a teacher, or worse, campus security. I hurry out of the Room, and head down the hall. I think I hear some light footsteps coming from the other end of the hall, so I quickly hurry down the hall. Just as I turn the corner, I hear those footsteps behind me stop, and someone says "Huh?"

I finally get outside, walk back to the Eta Frat House, and store my new ExposurOptics in my closet. Tomorrow is the weekend, and I will try out my ExposurOptics tomorrow.

The next morning I get up, have breakfast and then do some homework. Magic is starting to make more sense to me. I get the homework done quicker than before. As I learn spells, I can imagine using them in ways I never thought of before.

After lunch, I head down towards the restaurants and little shops just off campus with most of the rest of the students. I slip on my ExposurOptics glasses, and sit down on a bench. I touch the right upper frame and a pink number 18 glows briefly in the lens. Looking around at my fellow students, nothing seems different.

I look around, and nothing seems different wearing the ExposurOptics, until a group of freshman girls come along the sidewalk. Most of the girls look normal, but there is a slight glow around one tall girl in the group. It is Aurora. I know Aurora, as she is a freshman as well, from Alpha Sorority, and we have one class together.

As they pass me, I reach up to the right temple and slide my finger along the temple length. As I do, Aurora's coat shimmers and disappears, then her skirt and blouse.

It is a crazy sight to see.... A group of college girls all dressed normally, and then Aurora, faintly glowing, in the middle of them, wearing only a lacy white bra and panties. I try to be obvious about staring as I watch them go by.

After they pass me, I go to The Little Brown Kettle Pub. Inside, I notice that some of the women in the bar have the same slight glow around them. I recognize they are all other ATM students. I go up to the bar to order something. The Barmaid comes by, with a slight glow around her, and asks what I want. 'Why is she glowing?', I wonder. Then it hits me. She is a senior in the Eta Sorority House. She is magical too!

"Um, let's see,..." I tell her, "I want a Wizard's Fire please..."

She looks at me with knowing eyes and says "ID please!", and I show her my Department of Magical Affairs ID card. "Great!! It'll be right up" she says, and then adds, "But you have to drink in the back room." As she turns to go get me my drink, I rub my finger along the right temple, and her barmaid's peasant blouse disappears, as do her black slacks. She is wearing a cute pink bra and panty set. I gasp a little, and she turns back to me. "Anything else?" she says, standing there in just her bra and panties, holding the door open to the back room, where only Magical Customers are allowed.

"N-no, that's fine", I stammer, "I'm good."

I slowly enter the magical back room and start to scan around. The first person I see is an old witch! UGH, she has long greasy gray hair and is wearing nothing but granny panties and a giant underwire bra that must have 6 clasps on the backstrap to hold it together. I grab the glasses off my face and turn away. I laugh at myself, and put the ExposurOptics back on. I reset the lower right rim to a glowing pink 18, and the upper right rim to a glowing pink 30. The heavy robes of the gray haired witch reappear.

I keep scanning the room. I see a small group from Rho that I know. Phoebe is glowing slightly. Sitting next to her is Philip, also glowing slightly. Philip is her boyfriend, and the two are almost never apart. She is always holding his arm, and he is usually strutting around, trying to show her off.

I adjust the ExposurOptics, and start undressing Phoebe. First her Rho jacket shimmers and then disappears, then her shirt and jeans. She is sitting there, at least it appears to me, in a black front clasp bra with deep plunging cleavage. She is also wearing black panties, but the panties are not particularly sexy, which seems an odd combination. In fact, her panties have a slight bulge at her crotch.

Philip, holding his wand, makes a slight gesture towards Phoebe, and she jumps a bit. She wiggles her hips a bit as if to get more comfortable. I adjust the ExposurOptics another level deeper so that her panties disappear, revealing what looks like a purple dragon on her crotch. It's not a real dragon, but made out of silicon. Each time Philip makes a gesture, the dragon wings flutter slightly against her pussy lips. I adjust the ExposurOptics even deeper for a minute, to see that the dragon has a long tail that is embedded in her vagina. Philip makes another gesture with his wand, and the tail inside her vibrates like crazy. She slaps his arm, saying "Stop that!" Philip laughs and stops with the wand. I adjust the ExposurOptics settings to leave her sitting there naked in my view.

The waitress brings them their food at their booth. As she comes into view of my ExposurOptics, all her clothes disappear as well, revealing a cute ass and some impressive cleavage. Interestingly, as she leans over to deposit the food, her breasts don't sway or hang down, but stay tightly against her body... still held in place by the invisible (to me!) bra she is wearing. As she leaves the table, her clothes instantly reappear as she leaves the field of vision of my ExposurOptics.

I turn back to watch Philip and Phoebe. Phoebe picks up her glass, goes to take a drink, and just as the cup reaches her lips, Philip hits her with another pulse to the dragon in her crotch. She jumps a little and spills a bit of her drink. She looks at him with daggers in her eyes and says "At least let me eat... or I'll take it out" Philip buzzes her once more but quickly turns the remote down again. "OK, Ok... for now!" Philip concedes.

Philip and Phoebe eat their dinner, with Philip only buzzing her once or twice. Each time, she reacts a little less negatively, and starts to look at him with longing eyes. Eventually, they order dessert - chocolate lava cake with ice cream and fudge sauce. As Phoebe takes a bite, Phillip buzzes her again, and she just sighs. As she takes another bite, he buzzes her again. Her eyes roll up her head, and she lets out a slight moan. She takes another big bite of ice cream on her spoon, looks at Philip, slowly puts it in her mouth and closes her lips around the spoon. Philip buzzes again for a long time. Her nipples get really hard, her back arches, and her face flushes. She lets out a long whispered "Ooooohhhh" and then pulls the spoon out of her mouth. She slumps onto Philip's shoulder, saying, "Wow, thank you!"

The older woman sitting at the booth next to them waves to the waitress and says, "I'll have whatever it was she had, please. And make it a double!"

I take the ExposurOptics glasses off, and carefully tuck them into a pocket in my robes, and think to myself, 'I LOVE Magic!'

12