Room Service

Story Info
Room service comes to our room, but my lover is tied up.
1.1k words
3.91
30.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyvp
sexyvp
104 Followers

This was one of my first ventures into erotic writing. I had a lover in another city with whom I carried on a brisk email exchange, which sometimes veered into the erotic. On one occasion, I was on a transatlantic flight without access to the internet (this was before on-board wifi) and I wanted to write a sexy vignette for her, so I created a Word document that I could email once I landed. From the way this begins, you can tell we were in the middle of an email exchange -- and that this particular lover liked to be tied up. (At least, I think she did. I certainly enjoyed it!) The original included a photo of her sucking my cock. I decided not to post that on Literotica, out of consideration for her privacy. This lover is, incidentally, the inspiration for Melva in my story, A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut, Ch 7.

Reader alert -- in case you haven't already figured this out, this is all about bondage.

A fantasy. When last we left my lover, she was spread-eagled on the bed, blindfolded, with her wrists and ankles tied securely to the bedposts. Someone was knocking on the door...

My lover could hear the door open and muffled male voices in the entryway. Then she could tell -- sense, really, more than hear -- two men were entering the room. "Just put the champagne right there," I said. It was room service. The bellboy was standing right at the end of the bed, trying hard to ignore the naked woman stretched out before his eyes. "While you're here," I said, "how about giving me a hand with this insatiable wench?" The bellboy was only too glad to oblige. "Here," I said, "use this vibrator." The bellboy took the instrument from my hand, switched it on, and knelt between my lover's legs. Parting the lips of her moist pussy with his fingers, he pressed the humming tip of the penis-shaped machine against her clit. Her body jerked involuntarily as the tingling sensation spread from her swollen clit through her helpless body. I watched as he continued to expertly tease her, alternately stimulating her clit and sliding the full length of the 6" device into her glistening hole.

Satisfied that Juan (to give him a name) knew what he was doing, I turned my attention to one of my lover's other orifices, pressing the head of my now-hard cock against her lips. She immediately opened her mouth wide and, straining against the bonds immobilizing her arms and legs, eagerly reached to suck it into her mouth. I put my hand behind her head to hold it in place and began to rock my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. At the end of each backstroke, her tongue circled the tip of my cock, as I had taught her to do. By now, her body was writhing uncontrollably and muffled moans and whimpers escaped her cock-filled mouth. I decided that she was enjoying this too much too soon and, withdrawing my cock from her mouth, moved to a position straddling her face, with my balls directly over her lips. "Lick them." She obediently complied. "Tell me what you want."

"Oh, master, I want to be fucked...please, sir!"

"Juan, she wants to be fucked. Is that a service that room service provides?" Without removing the buzzing vibrator that was deeply lodged in my lover's cunt, Juan responded by stripping off his clothes, revealing a thick, 7" cock standing at attention.

"Oh, master, I want your cock....please, sir..."

"Lick my balls and show me how much you want it. Show me that you deserve it." My lover moaned pitifully as Juan's monster dick replaced the vibrator in her throbbing pussy. She felt my hairy balls press against her lips and reflexively began to caress them with her wet tongue. As she licked, an orgasm began to course through her body. Juan was not only big, he was long-lasting. Three more orgasms wracked my lover's bound body before he pulled out and spurted his cum across her naked tits and belly. "Here, Juan, would you like to get that cock cleaned up?", I said, as I shifted my body away from my lover's straining mouth. Juan took my place, forcing his cum-dripping organ between her lips. As she began to lick and suck the tangy mixture of cunt juice and cum off Juan's softening member, I moved between her legs. I reached back and untied my lover's ankles, then taking one in each hand, lifted her legs high and wide, to allow maximum access to her wet, yawning cunt. As I leaned forward and pushed her legs all the way back to her shoulders, my rigid cock slipped easily into her twat.

"Oh, thank you, master...oh, that feels so good..." I began a slow, easy rhythm, then quickened the pace until I was slamming my cock deep into her cunt on each stroke, my balls slapping against her quivering ass. Within minutes, the familiar sounds and involuntary spasms of her orgasm overtook her. When she calmed down a bit, I withdrew and, lowering her legs, moved away.

"Help me turn her over, Juan." The bellboy unfastened the ties that held my lover's wrists to the headboard and helped roll her limp body over onto her stomach. I refastened her wrists, this time behind her back. "Spread your cheeks." She obediently complied and felt the wet, slippery head of my cock press against her exposed anus. I pushed harder, forcing the tip of my dick past her tight, clenching sphincter. Meanwhile, Juan had repositioned himself, sitting at the head of the bed, his legs spread wide, my lover's face in his crotch.. As my cock invaded my lover's ass, Juan grasped a handful of her hair and, lifting her head off the bed, inserted his semi-stiff cock into her mouth, where it muffled her cries of pain and pleasure. As I slammed the length of my dick into my lover's nether hole, Juan forced her head down until his massive rod pressed against the back of her throat, then lifted it by the hair until only his cockhead remained in her mouth, only to repeat the process by forcing her mouth back down onto his dick until she reach the gagging point. By the time I pulled out of my lover's burning asshole and shot my load of cum in her mouth and all over her face, Juan's cock had been restored to its full length and girth. It was going to be a long night for my lover...

Hours later, I sat in the bed, sipping champagne, my lover's sore, exhausted body lying between my legs, her sleeping face resting in my crotch, pressed against my limp cock. I stroked her beautiful face and hair and thought how incredibly lucky I am to have such a wonderful, sexy lover.

sexyvp
sexyvp
104 Followers