Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," I said, beckoning her in.

I made a conscious note to remain at the door and keep it open so she could make a swift exit if she wished, but after putting the bucket down she actually stood in place for a moment, staring at me nervously.

"Is everything ok Natalie?" I asked, concern rising in me.

"W-would you mind closing the door for a moment Nick?" she asked me.

I gulped and nodded. Chances were I was about to get an earful from her now, but I supposed it was what had to be done. I closed the door and turned to face her.

"Thanks," she said before going quiet for a moment. She was nervously playing with her fingernails and was clearly trying to muster the courage to tell me whatever she was about to."Nick, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure," I said, intrigue beginning to mx with my concern.

"Just to be clear it's a very personal question and I really shouldn't be asking," she continued.

"It's fine, go ahead," I encouraged her.

She went quiet again for a moment, her eyes drawn back to the floor, before looking up at me and speaking again.

"Is what you said last night true?"

"About me being sorry? Of course I..."

"No no, not that. What you said about your... you not being hard the other night?"

"Oh," I said, taken aback by the question. "Er yeah, that was me soft."

"Oh, ok," she said, her eyes widening a little as she continued to nervously fiddle with her fingers. "S-so how big is it exactly?"

I had no clue how we'd gotten to this point but I was stuck on autopilot and just answering her questions as they came.

"About 6 inches," I replied.

"A-and does it get any bigger when you're... y'know, hard?"

"You mean am I a grower or a show-er?"

She smiled ever so slightly at that remark and it emboldened me to ask my next question.

"Would you like to see?"

This was a make or break moment. A few minutes ago I was wracked with guilt and embarrassment but the way she was looking at me, the questions she'd asked. If I had a shot to shoot, maybe it was now. Either I'd gotten the wrong end of the stick and my vacation was about to be cut short (not that that would have been a bad thing frankly) or she genuinely wanted to know. You can imagine my relief when she simply looked up at me and nodded.

I undid the top button of my jeans and lowered the zip, reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock. Somehow I was still flaccid, so I let it hang down, emphasising the length of it at the same time. Natalie's eyes widened to full circles and she covered her mouth with her hands as she gasped with surprise.

"Oh my god!" she said through her hands.

"I'm gonna need to err... y'know, if you still want to see it hard," I told her.

She nodded, her eyes still fixed on my cock. I had another brainwave, bold but only as bold as my last one had been.

"Unless you wanna maybe help me out?"

Her eyes finally broke from my cock for a moment to look up at mine and her hands dropped slightly from her mouth. I could tell she was at least considering it, which was a big step up from telling me to go to hell. She looked back between me and my cock a few times before finally answering.

"O-ok," she stammered.

She walked forward tentatively, slowly reaching out a single hand like she was approaching some dangerous animal. Once she got close enough to touch, she did so but then immediately drew away again.

"It doesn't bite," I laughed.

She smiled slightly at that, may have even let out a small giggle under her breath, but then approached me again. She was still tentative but not quite as unsure as before. I felt her fingers gently wrap around my shaft, her thumb and forefinger close to touching but not quite.

"God, it's real," she said in disbelief.

She moved her hand around so her palm was facing upwards and lifted my somehow still flaccid cock upwards so that it rested in her palm.

"And so heavy too," she said looking up at me for a moment.

"Yeah, imagine having to carry this thing around all the time," I joked.

"I bet," she said, her gaze drawn back downwards.

She then curled her fingers and thumb back around my cock and started to slowly draw it back and forth. I closed my eyes for a moment and stifled a moan. Pleasuring myself was one thing, but there's nothing like the feel of another person's hand on your cock. Already I could feel myself starting to swell as she continued her slow, rhythmic back and forth motion.

"I-it's already getting bigger!" she said.

"Don't stop," I told her, almost a plea.

I could feel I was starting to prise her hand open further as my cock thickened and focused on reading her facial expressions. She seemed transfixed watching my cock grow at her touch, her eyes never leaving it and her mouth slightly agape. I'd reached around 10 inches at this point and was enjoying every moment of it.

"God it's so big!" she said.

"Keep going," I told her.

"Wait, it's still growing?!" she gasped, looking up at me with pure shock in her eyes and her mouth reaching that full O shape her eyes had already surpassed.

Instinctively I reached out to her waist and pulled her gently towards me. She didn't resist and now stood beside me, still facing my cock but now stood next to it instead of in front. I ran my hand down her back and saw her close her eyes and sigh for a moment, stopping just above her ass.

"May I?" I asked.

Even with everything going on, I didn't want to spoil this by assuming it was a given that I could just grab her ass.

"Y-yes," she said, breathily.

My hand ventured down and gently squeezed one of her ass cheeks. They were glorious, so big and round and soft, and far better than they had been even in my dreams. I felt her grip tighten on my cock and her pace start to pick up as we both let out the moans of pleasure we'd trapped so far.

Finally I was at full length and girth, her fingers and thumb now only just over half way around it, it pulsing and throbbing with each beat of my heart. She stopped what she was doing and simply stared at it in disbelief, her chest rising and falling heavier than before making her breasts far more pronounced through her uniform.

"Oh my god!" she said, pausing after each word as if to emphasise them.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"What do I think?! It's huge! I've never seen such a big cock in all my life! H-how big is it exactly?" she replied with a nervous giggle.

"About 14 inches," I told her.

"Holy crap," she said, once again staring at it.

"Do you want to know how it feels?" I said, desperation palpable in my voice but I could have done nothing to shield it.

"I... I...," she stammered.

Something seemed to change behind her eyes and she suddenly stepped away from me.

"I shouldn't... I can't, I mean. This has already been way too much and I'm on duty, it's... no, sorry I can't," she said, looking away from me.

I could hear conflict in her voice but ultimately she was right. We'd both gotten carried away and frankly me getting my rocks off wasn't worth risking her job for.

"It's ok, I totally understand. Err, give me a second."

As best I could I tried to manoeuvre my rigid cock back into my jeans, finally managing to stick it down my trouser leg and zip back up where it left a very noticeable outline down to just above my kneecap.

"That looks uncomfortable," Natalie said with a slight grimace.

"It's fine, it'll soon go away... well, I mean it will go away eventually," I said with a slight laugh.

"I'm sorry Nick," she told me as she looked mournfully into my eyes.

"Hey don't be. You've easily been the best part of this disaster of a holiday," I smiled back before realising what I'd said and going a little pale.

There was another quiet tension between us for a moment before she spoke up again.

"Anyway, I should go."

"Yeah, that... would be for the best," I agreed, trying to hide how much I didn't mean that.

"Goodnight Nick," she said as she walked towards the door.

"Goodnight Natalie," I replied.

And just like that, she was gone. God damn it.

* * * * *

After another restless night, I headed down to breakfast. I took a seat at the table I'd been using all week and waited patiently and hopefully for Natalie to arrive. Instead I was approached by another member of staff, an older lady who reminded me of the kind of kindly lunch ladies you'd get at school.

"What can I get you for breakfast today sir?" she asked.

"Um, I'm sorry to be so rude but is Natalie at work today?"

"Oh yes, she's normally the one who serves you isn't she? Unfortunately she went home sick last night according to the night manager."

I suddenly felt incredibly guilty. What we'd done had affected her so much she'd had to go home.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Will she be back on Saturday do you think?"

"I'm afraid not. She works alternate weekends and this is her weekend off if I remember the rota correctly," she replied.

"Oh..." I said quite dejectedly. "I-it's just she's been so kind to me this week and I wanted to be able to thank her before I left."

"Oh bless you," she said with a comforting smile. "Well if you like I can pass on a message to our manager for her?"

"Yeah I... can I get back to you on that? I'd like to maybe write her a little personal thank you note," I asked.

"Of course dear," she said. "Now, what about breakfast?"

* * * * *

The note I left her had of course thanked her for her kindness this week but in an act of desperate hope also contained my contact details and address. I knew it was stupid and that I'd just come off the back of another relationship, but if there was a chance of seeing her again without just becoming a creepy stalker, I wanted to take it. I left the note in an envelope with the older lady before I left the restaurant that evening to return to my room and she promised to pass it onto Natalie herself rather than letting it get lost among the manager's paperwork, which I thanked her for.

I laid in bed, not even bothering to undress, and stared into space. This week had not been anywhere near what I had planned it to be but at least there was a bright moment in among it all. I wondered if she was maybe thinking about me in the same way but the more I thought about it the more complicated things became.

Was she even single? Possibly, otherwise why would she have done what she did with me. But then again what if she was just unhappy at home? Had I been complicit in her cheating on her husband or boyfriend? I hadn't seen a ring but that didn't mean much really. Had she even really been that into it or had I coerced her somehow? Did she feel like she had to do as I asked? And what if...

*Knock knock*

"Room service."

My heart leapt through my chest for a moment before my brain caught up with it and recognised this wasn't Natalie at the door. It was a male voice for a start and why would she be here anyway? I sighed and went to the door.

"Hello sir," said the male member of staff holding an ice bucket with a bottle of, what else, champagne in it.

"Hi," I replied, trying to hide my disappointment and failing miserably.

"Your order of champagne sir. Where would you like it?"

"I'll just take it myself if that's ok," I told him.

"Certainly," he said, handing over the bucket before wishing me a good evening and walking back off down the corridor.

I closed the door behind me and went and placed it in the spot Natalie always had, laughing listlessly to myself as I remembered that first night. God I'd been a fool. I should never have come here and just fought for a refund or something instead. Still, if she got the letter at some point maybe...

*Knock knock*

Like a pavlovian response, I waited to hear 'room service' but nothing came. Perplexed, I went to open the door.

"Hi Nick."

My jaw just about dropped to the floor. Standing before me in a frankly stunning red dress that clung to her body like a second skin and clutching a small black purse or handbag of some kind was Natalie. Her jet black hair was hanging down just above her shoulders instead of in the bun she normally kept at work and her eyeline was raised ever so slightly by a pair of black heels. She'd been hot before but was now drop dead gorgeous.

"N-Natalie," I stuttered.

"Can I come in, Nick?" she asked quite earnestly. It was as if she had no clue exactly how stunning she was.

"Y-yes of course," I said, motioning her in just like I'd done all week but in a very different circumstance.

As she walked through and past me, I tried not to stare too much but it was a fight I was going to lose. With how figure hugging her dress was, any underwear she was wearing was either very subtle or she wasn't wearing any at all. I felt my heart starting to pound in my chest as I closed the door and walked back into the room. She was standing waiting for me, playing with her fingers nervously as before, the bag she had been holding now placed on the dressing table opposite the foot of the bed.

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing here," she said meekly.

'I'm just 100% glad you are' is what I wanted to say but I simply nodded instead.

"J-just to be clear, this isn't something I normally do," she said, "well, I mean, that I've ever done actually."

I could tell this was something she'd been thinking about for a while, maybe even most of today, so I didn't want to interrupt her and throw her off.

"But it feels like the last week there's been... something, I guess, between us and I'd sort of like to see where it could go."

"Ok," I responded. "Would you maybe like to have a drink and, I dunno, talk about it?"

"Yes. Yeah, that would be nice," she said, a smile creeping through for the first time this evening.

I motioned for her to take a seat on the edge of the bed, which she did, and grabbed my glass and the hitherto unused second glass placing them down next to the ice bucket. I opened the champagne which gave a pleasing 'pop' and poured us each a glass before placing the bottle back in the bucket and handing Natalie her glass. I grabbed my own and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Cheers," I said, raising my glass for a toast.

"Cheers," she returned.

Our glasses clinked together and we each took a sip of the champagne (or a gulp to be quite honest) before turning our attention back to one another.

"So, what do you want to know?" she asked.

* * * * *

We talked for close to an hour I'd say, finishing the champagne in the process and becoming more confident and comfortable in each other's company as we did. I asked her what her relationship status was and mercifully she stated she was single. Apparently she'd been with a guy a few years ago but he wasn't as interested in the relationship as she was and so they eventually went their separate ways. She asked me a little about my previous relationship and specifically how it ended. I was honest with her and said that, in her own words, my ex and I had simply 'drifted apart'. She listened sympathetically as I detailed the process that went through my mind when deciding to come here this week.

"Although I'm glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have met you," I said with a smile.

She took my hand in hers and smiled back at me.

"I'm glad you did too."

Shooting my shot, I began to lean towards her and felt my heart flutter as she leant towards me in kind. We shared a champagne tainted kiss as we twisted our bodies towards one another to better support our continued embrace. It was slow but passionate like we were savouring every moment of it and we continued to kiss and nothing more for what may have minutes but could have been hours. When we finally broke away from one another, she giggled slightly and fanned her face with her hand.

"Wow, that was something else," she said.

I smiled back. It certainly was. But now I had a question for her, and whilst it wasn't necessarily a make or break, it was something I had to know.

"Ok, now I want you to be honest with me. It doesn't matter what the answer is, you won't hurt my feelings, but I have to know. Is the main reason you're here because of what's going on between my legs?"

"Was the main reason you wanted me here because of my ass?" she countered with a naughty grin.

"Touché," I laughed. "Seriously though. Is there more to this or are we just having fun?"

"Honestly, I don't know," she said, looking away from me for a moment. "I mean it's not like you live nearby is it?"

"True, but I don't necessarily need to stay where I am either."

Natalie looked concerned for a moment.

"Wow," she said, "that's a lot to digest."

"Let's just have some fun for now," I reassured her, "and if this isn't anything more than that, then either way thanks to you I'll return home a happier man than when I came here. As long as that's ok with you?"

"Yeah, ok," she said, a smile returning to her face. "And to answer your question, that thing was definitely near the top of the list as to why I came here," she added, her smile becoming far cheekier.

"So you weren't put off then?" I grinned.

"No? Why, should I have been?" she asked.

"Well in my experience about 95% of the time once someone sees this thing they get sort of... scared I guess..."

"Oh I see," she replied, looking pensive for a moment.

"And just to be clear, there's no pressure to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Like, I'm aware that it's bigger than normal and that realistically it can do damage if not handled correctly."

"Well I guess you'll just have to warm me up first then," she said, her cheeky smile returning to her face. "And we can always use this of course..."

She reached over to pick up her bag, opened it and produced a bottle which she handed to me.

"BigBoys Monster Tamer Lubricant," I read out with a slight laugh. "Where did you get this?"

"Well there's this sex shop in town and so I went in and told them that I needed something to help deal with a 14 inch cock. After giving me a bit of a surprised look, because I think they thought I'd bought some huge dildo or something, they recommended this."

"You've really been thinking this through haven't you?" I grinned back at her.

"I'm just being sensible," she said with a cheeky smile, "and after all it would be a shame if I couldn't really experience this properly," she added, placing her hand on the bulge in my jeans and slipping off her shoes.

I set the lube down on the bed and then leant back in and we continued to kiss, her hand beginning to stroke my cock as she did and seemingly awakening it from its slumber as I felt it begin to grow and swell. I raised my hand to her right breast and gently squeezed it, drawing a slight gasp of pleasure from her as I did. As I'd predicted all those days ago, it was a nice handful, as soft and pleasing to touch as her ass had been. It was also clear that I had been right about her underwear, or at the very least that she was braless as there was clearly nothing separating my hand and her breast apart from the thin layer of material her dress consisted of.

Things grew more heated as I continued to squeeze and she continued to stroke, our tongues starting to invade one another's mouths, and I felt her hand move away from my cock and start to fumble at the button and zip of my jeans. Once they were prised open, she slipped her hand into my underwear and took a hold of my still hardening cock, pulling it out into the open. She continued to stroke and caress it as we kissed, losing ourselves more and more in the heat and passion of the moment.

Once I was at full size, she pushed me back onto the bed laying me down, and I watched as she hitched up her dress enough to reveal I'd been doubly correct and she wasn't wearing any underwear. Before I could enjoy the sight of her obviously freshly shaved pussy for much longer though, she had mounted my waist. Our lips locked once more and I could feel her grinding up and down my cock, the damp warmth of her pussy like a velvet touch against me.