Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continued to kiss, I felt her prop herself up and reach between her legs for my cock. She tried to guide it inside her and I felt the heavenly pressure on the tip of my cock as she pushed back trying to force me inside but with the best will in the world, I knew it wasn't happening. Not yet at the very least. After a few more tries, I felt her hand leave my cock and she broke away from our kiss.

"Damn it," she said, partially annoyed but also partially grinning. "I was hoping I might be able to get away with that."

"That was very brave," I said, grinning like an idiot.

"Guess we'll have to take things a little slower," she said with a shrug.

"Between you and me, I'm kinda glad. It's a little embarrassing but I don't know if I'd have lasted too long if you'd managed it," I told her.

"Oh, well I'm glad I couldn't then in that case," she laughed. "So what now?"

"Well, I can think of a few ways we can get ready," I smirked. "Bring yourself up here," I said, motioning to my mouth.

"Ooh, ok," she said, grinning mischievously. "First though..."

She sat upright and pulled the bottom of her dress up and over her head, freeing her breasts and exposing the rest of her body in the process. Her breasts looked bigger than I thought they were and I could see her nipples were already hard.

"Wow," I simply said.

"You like?" she asked, suddenly seeming a little more vulnerable than before.

"I mean what's not to like, you look amazing!"

"Thanks," she said shyly, "I... oh!"

She'd practically yelped in shock and I was concerned something was wrong.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, and then noticed she'd started giggling.

"Yeah it's fine," she said through her laughter, "it's just that your cock just touched my back, like almost up to the middle," she said giggling. "God it really is just obscenely huge isn't it?"

"You can back out whenever you like," I goaded her.

"You're not getting away that easily," she smiled cheekily, "now take off your clothes, I shouldn't be the only naked one," she ordered playfully as she dismounted me.

I did as I was told and sat up to remove my shirt and then slipped off my jeans and underwear. As I laid back down she started playfully stroking my cock.

"So, how do you want me?" she asked.

"Thighs either side of my head," I told her.

"Facing forward or back?" she asked with a grin.

"You choose," I returned with a grin of my own.

She seemed to be thinking for a moment but then grinned and crawled up the bed. I watched intently as she turned around to face towards the edge of the bed. She hovered with her head over mine, each of us upside down to one another and gave me another long and passionate kiss.

"I have high hopes for this tongue," she said with a giggle as she started to move down my body, making sure her breasts brushed against my face as she moved into position. Finally her thighs were in position either side of my head where she once again hovered, keeping her promised land from me.

"You can back out whenever you like," she grinned wickedly as she looked down over her shoulder at me and wiggled her perfect ass.

Unable to wait any longer, I lifted my head upward and dove tongue first into her pussy, making her gasp and drop her hips and ass down, taking me with them. I had grown so used to the taste of my ex that I'd almost forgotten it would be different, but she seemed to taste better somehow. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, flickering my tongue on her clit as I began and then stopping to push as deep as I could into her opening as I got to the top.

"Oh wow," she moaned. "You know what you're doing, don't you?"

My only response was to keep going and keep enjoying eating her out. She started to push back harder onto my face as the intensity of what she was feeling increased, a feeling that should have hurt as my jaw and cheekbones took more and more pressure but one I was too far gone to care about.

Just when I thought things couldn't get better, I felt her place both hands at different points on my cock and felt the unmistakable touch and warmth of her mouth on my cockhead. Her lips continuously wrapped around the tip and her tongue lashed away as if trying to french kiss it, the head itself being too big for her to take in any more than that. She more than made up for it by pumping my cock with both hands in long but increasingly rapid strokes and made a muffled moan escape my mouth from between her legs.

"Mmmm, you like that?" she asked, gyrating her hips slightly against my face and then returning to servicing my cock.

Being driven more and more by pure lust, I started ending my licks higher and higher until...

"Oh, you're going there? Ooooh, oh god that's nice, why is that so nice?!" she moaned as my tongue started to ravage her asshole.

I sensed no one had done this to her before and felt a strange sense of pride that I was her first. I continuously circled around her tightest ring and incrementally tried to force more and more of my tongue inside her. The unfamiliar sensation seemed to be driving her wild and I heard more and more intense moans escaping her mouth.

"Oh my god, I think I'm gonna cum!" she cried out.

I was going to make sure of it. Using as much leverage as I could, I forced her hips down and my head up as my tongue breached her asshole as far as it would go and thrashed wildly inside her. I felt her grip tighten on my cock as she let out a scream of delight followed by her hips bucking wildly up and down on my face, almost knocking me loopy. It would have been a hell of a way to go if that had been the end. I kept up my tonguing as much as possible, hitting her pussy, asshole and all points in between as she rode through the wave of her orgasm until finally she was done.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," she panted as she slumped down on my body.

I simply laid and enjoyed the warmth of her body on mine.

"I think... I think I'm warmed up... enough," she said, still panting slightly.

"Lay down then," I told her.

"Yeah, yeah, two seconds," she giggled.

I waited a moment and she dismounted my head, the air around me now feeling weirdly cold without the warm embrace of her thighs, and laid down next to me on the bed. I sat up, quickly wiping my mouth with my arm and clearing most of her pussy juices from my face, and grabbed the bottle of lube, tearing the plastic wrapper away and getting it ready for use. I crawled up between her spread and waiting legs until we were hip to hip and let my cock rest on her stomach. It surpassed her belly button with ease and was on its way to the bottom of her rib cage.

"God, that really... I mean it's just so damn big!!" she said wide eyed.

"Wanna help me get ready?" I asked her, waggling the lube in my right hand.

"Yeah," she said, nodding enthusiastically and holding her hands out.

I squirted a liberal amount of lube into her hands and watched as she started to spread it up and down the length of my cock, enjoying her touch as she did and my anticipation building for what was to come. Once I was satisfied she had applied enough, I moved my body into position and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy, rubbing it up and down her slightly and making her shiver in delight.

"I'm gonna take this slow, ok?" I told her.

She nodded, biting her bottom lip as her eyes fixed on the giant invader about to breach her pussy. I pushed forward gently but firmly, feeling her tight hole start to spread with the aid of the lube and what was left from my tongue. In my experience once the head was in the rest was easier, but this needed to be right. I could see her hands had balled up and were clutching the bed sheets as I pushed further forward and she let out a short yelp.

"I can stop if you..."

"No, no! It's just really, really big!" she said with a slight laugh.

I waited for a moment, gently rubbing her clit and giving her time to adjust before pushing forward again. I watched her squirm in a mix of pain and pleasure, only moving forward if I felt the pleasure was outweighing the pain. All it would take now was one big push and the head would be in.

"You ready Natalie?" I told her. "I'm almost in and once I'm there I'll be able to start really showing you what this thing can do..."

"Do it, please!" she practically begged.

With a final push, I was finally inside her. We both let out a moan of satisfaction.

"Oh good god! Oh that's so big, it's so... ahhh!"

I cut her off as I started to slide further inside her, the lube doing its work well. Her pussy felt so warm and wet against me and yet so tight as it struggled to contain a cock that was surely too big for it. As promised I was taking it slow, letting her adjust to me with careful but increasingly deep thrusts forward. I read her expression as much as I could, revelling in the lustful shock and glee and pulling slowly back if that changed to pain for anything more than a second. It was a process I was familiar with and I had learnt to be patient. Not only that I had learnt to adore the sensation of watching someone take more and more of my cock and the fact it was her made it all the sweeter.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Oh my god, it's so amazing! It feels like your cock is touching every part inside me!" she said with a delighted moan.

"Good, I want you to feel as amazing as you've made me feel," I told her. "Do you think you can take more?"

"H-how much more is there?" she asked before looking down. "Holy crap, barely half of it's in!!"

"It's ok, I can stop here..."

"Oh no, no I can take more," she told me, a look of desperate want in her eyes and an eagerness to please.

Truth be told I had never gone much further than where I was now. This would be as new to me as it was to her, but if she was insistent, I'd do as she asked. I pushed deep forward and started to build up my rhythm again. Each thrust took me a little deeper and a little deeper, and her moans got a little louder and a little louder until finally I seemed to hit something that resisted more than the rest of her had and she once again yelped. Instinctively I began to pull out but she quickly stopped me.

"It's ok, it's ok," she said hurriedly, "I-I think you just hit my god damn cervix!"

"Oh shit," I said, feeling incredibly worried. I honestly had no idea whether that was a bad thing, no woman had ever taken me that deep before.

"It's fine," she said, panting and grinning slightly, "it was just a bit of a shock, you know?"

"So, continue?" I asked meekly.

"Oh hell yes!" she laughed.

Carefully I started to build my rhythm back up. She was incredible. It wasn't all of it, but she must have been taking at least 10 inches of my cock inside her, the girth of the thing forcing her open with each thrust. She started to buck back, taking maybe another inch or so in the process and making me feel like my cock was being caressed by a thousand tiny mouths all at once. I started to lose my sense of control, my instinct to pump into her faster and faster overriding my normal good sense, but she just kept willing me on.

"Oh Nick, yes! Fill me with your massive cock!" she squealed.

The sight of her writhing in pleasure beneath me, the sway and bob of her breasts as our bodies collided and the moans of pleasure erupting from her mouth was pushing me over the edge, but I didn't want this to be over. I tried to slow down, but she wrapped her legs around me and refused to let my pace drop.

"Please Natalie, if you don't let me stop I'll cum!!" I cried.

"Don't stop, please cum! Please fill me with your cum!!" she cried back.

I couldn't hold back any more. My pace became frantic and erratic and as I let out a guttural moan we came in unison. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as it swelled with cum and unloaded inside her. Her legs squeezed against me pushing me in as far as I could go, I felt her fingernails dig into the skin on my back and she let out a scream of pleasure that could have awoken the dead as we rode the intense wave of our orgasm together.

Once it was done, I was spent. My arms shook from the combination of keeping me aloft and the pleasure I'd just experienced and I crumpled on top of her. Her legs remained wrapped around me but went limp and she embraced me with her arms.

"Oh Nick," she panted. "That was just... so amazing!"

* * * * *

Natalie laid her head on my chest, a single leg over the top of mine and her hand above my heart as our breathing slowly returned to normal and we basked in the glow of one another. It had been a long time since I'd been this happy and content, even including the last year with my ex. I had no idea how much our passion for one another had faded in that time. Even when we were having sex, it had become so formulaic, me doing what I needed to to make sure she wasn't hurt and her lying there while I did my work.

Natalie had been so incredible. She'd taken way more of my cock than I would have predicted and did so with the kind of enthusiasm I've never seen before when faced with the reality of the situation. I felt as if I had fallen for her as the night went on and as she lay there gently stroking my chest, I hoped she felt the same.

"Nick?" she suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you for the rest of this weekend? I mean, would that be ok?"

I looked at her and she suddenly was back to being the shy, slightly unsure of herself woman that had originally stepped into my room that night.

"I was hoping you'd ask," I replied with a smile. "Of course."

"Yay!" she said, her playful smile from our earlier flirting back in full force.

"If it's all the same to you though," I began, "I'm completely done for the evening," I finished with a slight laugh.

"Oh, me too," she laughed back. "That was amazing but I think I might have died if I'd have cum any more than that. Do you want me to move?"

"Can you sleep where you are?" I asked.

"I think so," she smiled.

"Then stay," I smiled back.

She cuddled into me even closer than before before raising her head again.

"Oh there was one thing I wanted to ask..."

"What is it?"

She thought for a moment, smiled and then rested her head on my chest.

"Never mind, it can wait until morning."