Room Service

Story Info
He's caught in an awkward position by a hotel maid.
2.8k words
4.48
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work travel while not overly enjoyable did have one big benefit for me. It allowed me to indulge in my secret little fetish of wearing lingerie and pleasuring myself. I had never told my wife of my secret love of wearing frilly lingerie for the natural fear that she wouldn't understand or even worse think less of me for it, so traveling was the perfect opportunity to indulge myself with no fear of being found out.

I got back to my hotel room after a long day of meetings and after talking to my wife on the phone for a bit decided to lay down for a little fun before going to dinner. I had been wearing red silk and lace panties all day and feeling the wonderful stretchy silk caressing me down there had me plenty worked up. I stripped down to my panties and the matching bra that I had on too and laid down on the bed.

After doing this for years I had my methods down packed to give me maximum pleasure. I got myself worked up by stroking and squeezing my cock and balls before moving up to the tip of my cock and began teasing through the silk. Edging the tip was the best part. My tip was so sensitive, especially under the silk, that I could get myself incredibly worked up before finally blowing. I had been doing this for probably about 10 to 15 minutes and was just about to start stroking my shaft again when I heard a throat clear.

I bolted my eyes open and was shocked to see the maid standing there with a shocked yet also slightly mischievous look on her face. Equally shocking was that she had her phone in her hand and appeared to be filming me. In my hurry to get started with my fun I had forgotten to put the do not disturb sign on the door.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she said widening that mischievous grin. "You're not the first guy I've walked in on jacking off, but you are the first I've seen jacking off in women's lingerie. That set does look good on you by the way."

By this point I was burning hot from embarrassment and no doubt my face matched my bra and panties as I tried to stammer out an excuse. "I can explain..." I said weakly.

"What's there to explain?" she said cutting me off. "You're a pervert who gets off on wearing women's underwear and hitting on hotel maids." Somewhat in my defense this maid was very attractive. She was almost as tall as I am, so just under 6 feet, with long silky-smooth black hair. She had long slender legs that looked great in the pantyhose she wore with a nice curvy chest that was accentuated by the form fitting blouse she was wearing. I had made a few comments, that one could also interpret as passes, and she had seemed to take it in stride at the time.

"Can't we just forget about this?" I pleaded. I tried to pull the covers over me, but she quickly grabbed then and yanked them back.

"Why would I want to do that?" she asked smirking at me. She then held up the phone and hit play and I saw myself teasing my cock through my silky red panties.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked terrified.

She gave me an evil looking grin as she said, "I don't know. It depends on how much you're willing to cooperate."

I gulped as I said, "Cooperate?"

"That's right my little panty boy." she said wickedly. "You're going to do what I say if you want that video to stay only on my phone." She took my silence for assent and turned and rolled her cleaning cart into the room.

"Now lay back." she said. As I did, she pulled a roll of duct tape from the cart. "Feed your arms through the bars on the headboard." Once my wrists were fed through the bars, she wrapped each in several layers of the duct tape binding me in place.

"Not as good as handcuffs but it'll do." she said grinning as she tested the restraints and saw that I wouldn't be moving until she was ready for me to. I must have looked scared to death, and I was, because she gave me a sweet smile that sent chills through me and said, "Don't be nervous baby. I won't be too rough on you."

She then looked down at my hardon that was still tenting the silk and lace panties I had on. Another wicked grin and she said, "You know I think you like this despite your protests. You're still rock hard. You must like dominant women. You have fantasies of women dominating you that your wife doesn't fulfil. That's why you come to hotels and wear lingerie and jack off. Something like this was flashing through your mind before I interrupted, wasn't it?"

Damn! Could this woman read minds?! I was still burning from embarrassment, and I could feel sweat start to form on my face as she basically told me my fantasy life that I hadn't told anyone. When I didn't answer her right away, she gave me another sweet grin that I would learn was a cover for her dominant side and said, "You know baby the first thing about being a sub is obeying the one in control and that's clearly me. I asked you a question." Then before I could try to answer she moved her gaze down to my hardon and ran one of her fingers up from bottom to top on one side of my hardon. The sensation was unreal, even though she didn't touch my cock she caused the silk to rub against its whole length.

"Ahh! Ahh!" I cried as she did this a few times.

She smirked at me as she said, "Oh so you can talk! So, tell me, is this a dream come true for you."

"In a weird nightmarish way...yes." I muttered still burning and sweating from embarrassment.

"I figured." she said as she moved her finger to tracing the waistband of my panties. I was mentally willing, and failing, to get her to move down lower again. By now my cock had been partially hard all day and been edged for over 30 minutes when she barged in was aching for relief.

"I can spot a sub guy from a mile away." she said grinning at me as she continued to trace the waistband of my panties. "You've got a nice sweet little wife at home and while you love her, she isn't into dom/sub roles. That's why you hit on hotel maids when you're out of town. You've been hoping for something like this to happen. You left your sign off the door on purpose, didn't you?"

"Ok, ok." I softly stammered. "I have fantasies just like you said, but I swear I didn't leave my sign off on purpose."

"Well, I'm not sure about that, but lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, I love dominating sub guys like you. Most of my boyfriends have been submissives so you hit the jackpot." Then she leaned down inches over my face. For a bit I thought she was going to kiss me, but she smirked and said, "And lucky for you I get massively turned on by men wearing lingerie."

To prove her point she moved off the bed and stood up next to it and lifted up her knee length skirt. Behind the sexy sheer white stockings and matching garter belt was a pair of white lace panties with a clear wet spot on the gusset. My cock throbbed inside my own panties, and I wished I had access to it.

"Look what you've done to me you little pervert." she said forcefully. That voice sent a shiver through my body and through my cock. She reached behind her, and I heard her unzip her skirt and watched with desiring eyes as she let go of it and it dropped to the floor. She stepped over it and popped her flat pumps off at the same time. She then moved onto the bed straddling one of my legs on her knees.

With a look of lust on her face she told me, "You little pervert, you've gotten me all wet and tingly and I can't work like that." She then plunged her hand down her panties and began to finger herself. I had often fantasized about watching women masturbate but this is the first time I had been able to see one in the flesh and not on a porn video. It didn't take long for her to really get into it as she bucked her hips as she fingered herself. Her eyes closed as she moaned softly in pleasure. The pressure in my groin area increased watching this sexy woman masturbate.

Soon her moaning got louder as she approached orgasm. "Oh yes!" she cried as she whipped her head back and forward. As she brought her head back forward her eyes popped open, and a look of pure pleasure flashed across her face.

I watched as she panted calming down from her orgasm. She then looked down at her panties that were now soaked in her essence before looking back up at me and said, "Now this is a problem. I can't work in these." She then pulled them off and wiped off her bare pussy with them. She then held them up for me and asked, "You like?" I nodded.

She then held them right over my nose and said, "You like my scent?" I took a deep breath and felt another shiver of arousal course through my body.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

"I'll take that as a yes little pervert." she said. "Now open wide." she said.

"Wha wha?" I said.

Her face took a stern look as she forcefully said, "I said open wide. What did I tell you about following instructions?!" Another thrill of arousal went through my body as I quickly opened my mouth.

"That's better." she said as she stuffed the panties into my mouth gusset first. My tongue was soon flooded with the taste of her scent. This was completely humiliating and completely arousing at the same time. I never thought I would actually be in a spot like this.

She then turned her attention back to my panties and my swollen cock. She put her hand over it upside down, in other words fingers over my balls and began to slowly stroke. She slowly and very gently stroked me through the silk panties. Now I had stroked myself through panties many many times and it felt great, but it was nothing compared to how it felt as she did it. Maybe she was better at it than me, or maybe it was the situation I was in or both, but it was unreal. She smirked at me as I moaned and squirmed and strained against my restraints.

She kept this up for who knows how long. At least five times she brought me to the edge of orgasm only to pull back at the last second and leave me hanging. I was in heaven and hell at the same time absolutely dying to cum but also somehow still relishing in the sensations of what she was doing to me.

After an interval where she very gently stroked me she moved up and used her palm to rub the tip of my cock. Now my tip is very sensitive, so within seconds of her starting this my cock started to throb almost out of control. I felt the pressure in my groin area start to build up and I was happy that my moment was about to come. Just as I feel my balls contract and feel my orgasm start to blow, she stops all stimulation and presses her palm down firmly on my shaft near the base and my balls. I watch in horror as a small weak stream of cum oozes out of my cock into my panties, but I feel no sensation from it. My balls are still full and aching, but there will be no relief for them now.

I must have looked horrified because she grinned at me and said, "What's the matter baby? I thought you knew that part of the sub game is that they don't get to finish properly most of the time. My last boyfriend I gave him ruined orgasms for a month before finally giving him a proper one. It hit him so hard he passed out right after. It was so funny."

Then the stern look reappeared on her face, "It's also what you get for being a little pervert and hitting on hotel maids when you're away from your wife."

She then got off the bed and pulled her skirt back on and zipped it up. She then began rummaging around in her handbag on the cleaning cart while stealing a few glances at me in between. She came back over and slowly pulled my partially wet panties off of me eying my partially flaccid cock. For a brief split second, I thought maybe she was finally going to give me some relief even though I knew that was probably impossible for a while.

That split second hope was soon dashed though as she grabbed her handbag and pulled out a metal chastity cage. I watched in horror as she secured the cage around my cock and locked it up. She fixed the key to a chain around her neck, and I watched it disappear under her uniform blouse.

She gave me a satisfied smirk as she looked down at me and said, "Now a few more things before I let you loose. If you're a good boy, I'll let you out of the cage before you leave. Otherwise, well you can always find a locksmith before you have to explain it to your wife." She giggled as she finished that thought.

She then went over to the dresser drawers under the TV and opened them until she found my underwear. Even though I used my trips to wear my frilly kinky panties I still carried men's undies in case the mood waivered and, of course, to wear home to my wife. She grabbed a small trash bag and emptied all my undies, men's and women's stuffing them into the bag. Looking back at me she said,

"I'll be choosing your undies for the rest of your stay." She looked at some of my frilly panties and grinned before saying, "I must say though you do have good taste in panties. I think I'll take these home for my boyfriend. You kind of owe him anyway for taking his chastity cage."

She gave me another wicked sexy grin before saying, "Now for the rest of today and tomorrow you'll be wearing those panties that are now stuffed in your mouth." She then pulled the panties out of my mouth and with the wicked grin still on her face brushed them against my caged cock a few times. "Wow! Looks like someone is getting hard again." She then grabbed my cock through the cage and stroked it a few times knowing I couldn't feel it. "Ha ha! Too bad my little pervy sub. Now let's get these panties on you."

She then pulled her panties that were wet from her orgasm and from being shoved in my mouth over my ankles. I was too much in shock over the whole situation to resist moving my hips up and allowing her to pull them up on me fully. The cage sticking straight up didn't fit in the confines of the panties since they were a lower cut. The soft lace felt good on my hips and ass, and I really wanted to feel them on my cock but obviously couldn't.

She grinned at me in my caged pantied predicament. "Those look cute on you. Now if you're a good little boy I'll unlock you before you leave at the end of the week and I might even give you a pair of your briefs back to wear home. But that will depend on how you do the next few days. Now I'm way behind on my cleaning thanks to you, so you better be ready to put out tomorrow when I get here."

By this point I was hard again, and my cock was pressing against the confines of the cage and getting uncomfortable. "Please unlock me I beg you!" I whimpered.

"Hmm, begging. I like it." she said with a smirk. "Subs don't get to be unlocked at will that's not how it works. Now I've really got to go. Have a good night baby."

With that she cut me loose and quickly rolled her cart from the room. As I got up and stretched two things stuck in my mind. One was how was I going to explain all this to my wife if I had to go home caged. And two and the more pressing, literally, issue was that I was rock hard and unable to do anything about it.