Room Serviced Pt. 04

Story Info
A hotel bellboy discovers he's the one getting served.
1.6k words
4.51
16k
17

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson's mind went blank. He was trapped. Mr. Armisen was toying with the underwear in his fingers, his other hand still holding the cigar.

"I, uh-" Carson began.

"What were you gonna do with this, huh?" Armisen asked, his thick eyebrow still cocked.

Carson couldn't lie any longer. He didn't care. "I just wanted to smell it."

Mr. Armisen nodded, the faintest of smiles-could it be?-curling the edges of his juicy lips.

"You like how I smell, huh?"

Carson shrank smaller and smaller. Armisen's chocolate brown eyes were impossible to read. "Yeah..."

Armisen brought the underwear to his face and took a whiff. "Smells like balls to me," he said.

And suddenly, without warning, he threw the underwear over Carson's face, covering his eyes and flooding his nostrils. His mouth still ajar, the underwear touched his tongue, and Carson could taste the salt of Armisen's ass sweat. He let out a whimper.

"You like it?"

"Mmhmm," he said, his voice muffled by the cotton.

"How about how it tastes?"

Carson took the underwear off his face and looked down just as Armisen pulled off his towel to reveal the biggest cock Carson had ever laid eyes on.

It was almost the length of his forearm and as thick as a Coke can, rising from a thick, wet bush. Glowing red and dripping from the heat of the shower.

"Holy fuck," Carson said.

Mr. Armisen smirked and took a puff of his cigar.

Carson's knees were weak as he crumpled to the ground, kneeling by the giant's massive rod. It was so much bigger up close. Carson's stomach flipped as he realized it wasn't even fully erect.

He looked up to see Armisen's chin poking out from above his massive pecs.

"Well?" he asked.

"You have a gorgeous cock, Mr. Armisen," is all Carson could say as he stroked the giant's massive thighs. "But I thought you didn't like guys-"

"I don't like most guys," Armisen conceded, taking a puff of his cigar. He lifted his dick, still a little limp, and laid the head of it on top of the black eye he had accidentally given Carson only a few days ago. "But I figured I owe you."

The heat of it was soothing. He could feel Armisen's heartbeat pulsating through the throbbing head of his cock.

"That feel good?"

"Uh... huh..."

Armisen took his dick in his hand again and rubbed the head of it over Carson's watering lips. And Carson complied, opening wide to let the giant rub against his sopping wet mouth, the inside of his cheeks. He stuck his dick hole against the tip of Carson's tongue. It was salty and sour, but oh-so-lickable. Carson felt saliva dribble down his chin.

"I'm just surprised," said Carson, taking the giant's meat in his hand. "I didn't think you'd want to see me again..."

"Not want to see you again?" said Armisen, cocking his head to one side. "Why did you think I ordered room service last night?"

And with that, Armisen put a gentle hand to the back of Carson's neck and thrust his cock into his mouth.

"Ungh..."

It was like sucking on a steak-thick and juicy, salty with a hint of iron. Carson wished he could unhinge his jaw and take it all in, but it was too big. His cheeks were sore but he pushed deeper.

"That's right, baby. That's a good boy..."

His eyes started to water, but he kept going, and his hands roamed Armisen's massive tree trunk thighs and rock-solid calves, winding their way up to his balls-heavy and swollen.

He was about to say something, when suddenly Armisen's cell phone rang.

"Yello?"

Carson looked up to see Armisen taking a puff of his cigar, the other hand holding his phone nonchalantly to his ear, as if he didn't have a bellboy's lips wrapped around his cock. "Armisen here."

What the fuck? Carson thought.

He was about to spit out the giant's dick and storm out when he made eye contact. And Armisen arched his eyebrows. And smiled.

He wants me to keep going.

And suddenly what felt like an insult turned into the sexiest moment of Carson's life. He had sucked dick before-a couple times at parties, throughout his two-and-a-half year relationship in college. But always in private-a dorm room, a bathroom, in a car-away from people. Never within earshot. Never while someone could be listening in on the other line.

He immediately started to bob his head up and down the giant's shaft.

"That's exactly right," said Armisen authoritatively into the phone, stroking the back of Carson's head. "That's just what we're aiming for."

Carson could hardly breathe as he slobbered all over Armisen's cock. It was slippery wet and rubbery now. Carson felt the corners of his mouth strain, his cheeks sore, but he couldn't stop. It tasted too good. He wanted nothing more than to feel Armisen shudder and spasm down his throat.

They went on like this for several minutes, Armisen speaking casually into the phone while the bellboy devoured him from the other end.

"Why don't we try it from another angle?" Armisen asked the person on the other line. He looked down to Carson. Why don't we?

Carson spat out the giant's dick, gasping for air, but quickly went to work stroking his cock and engulfing his balls. His fingers couldn't fully grasp his girth, his mouth couldn't fully hold his sack, but he jerked him as fast as he could and sucked him hard, like drawing venom from a wound.

"Ahh," said Armisen, his professional tone beginning to slip. Carson smirked. If he kept this up, maybe he could get the businessman in trouble. The thought of it made his cock almost spring from his pants.

Still gargling his balls and pumping away at his rod, Carson loosened one free hand to go roaming between the giant's legs. He slithered up his smooth taint and approached his butt, following the heat that was radiating from his crack. He slid his hand up between his fuzzy cheeks and placed the pad of his middle finger right on his tight, wrinkled hole.

The response was immediate, like hitting a button. Armisen's cock jerked up in Carson's hand, his knees threatening to buckle. And Armisen let out an almost feminine whine. He pulled the phone away from his face and looked down, his expression alarmed. For a second Carson thought he should stop, like he had overstepped. But the look on Armisen's face switched from shock to delight.

Mr. Armisen opened his lips, but he didn't say a word. Instead, he let a thin stream of spit come stretching down, slathering the length of his cock like mustard on a hot dog. And Carson knew he had to have a taste.

He drew his mouth away from his balls with a pop and threw his head over Armisen's crotch, burying his nose in pubic hair.

"Mmff," Carson moaned.

Armisen seized the hair on the back of Carson's head so tightly it hurt, and started to thrust his cock into his mouth. Carson gagged. He was just an orifice now, nothing to do but open wide and hold on for dear life.

"Oh, nothing. Just clearing my throat."

Carson gasped for air as the giant pumped in and out, digging deeper and deeper into his throat. His spit left a smokey taste, so it felt like Carson was chugging on his cigar. With nothing for his mouth to do, he let both his hands go exploring, running up between the giant's legs and teasing his taint, dancing in small circles around his hole.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," Mr. Armisen kept saying, his eyes starting to roll back into his head. Carson couldn't hold back-he groaned with equal pleasure.

Suddenly Mr. Armisen's thighs started quivering as shockwaves ran through his body. Carson felt Armisen's cock rattle around his mouth.

"Do you want me to go ahead?" Mr. Armisen said into the phone. "Should we pull the plug?" He looked Carson dead in the eye.

As well as he could with his face getting fucked, Carson nodded.

"Alright," said Mr. Armisen. "I'll-"

But before he could finish his whole body seized up, and his ass cheeks slammed around Carson's finger so tightly he feared it would break. And immediately his cock started contracting as thick, creamy ropes came blasting into Carson's mouth.

Mr. Armisen slammed his hips forward, the tip of his penis hitting the back of Carson's throat, and Carson was fully suffocated now, helpless with his hand trapped in the crack of Armisen's steely cheeks and his teeth scraping the hilt of his rod. Cum exploded over his tongue, sweet and salty and delicious, but it kept coming, until it overflowed and started spilling out his mouth, shooting through his nostrils.

There was a moment of stillness, as the last of Armisen's milky ropes came dribbling down Carson's throat. And then he withdrew, sliding his cock out of his mouth, gleaming and dripping with saliva.

"Well, if that's all then, I think we're done here," Armisen said into the phone, his face flushed, his chest bright red, grinning and sweaty and relieved. He looked down at Carson-tears streaking the corner of his eyes, spit dribbling down his chin, bubbles of sperm popping through his nostrils as the milky stream came trickling out. Carson licked his lips and panted like a dog, nodding.

The giant grinned, that gorgeous, sexy grin and hung up the phone. He bent over and picked up his crumpled underwear, offering it to Carson. Carson took it gratefully, wiped his nose, and smiled.