Room Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel pool wasn't huge but it was long enough to be worthwhile swimming lengths. There was a lane roped off, which was good because there were a few people milling about in the shallow end, and swerves and collisions could be avoided. It wasn't crowded, but you wouldn't have wanted many more people in there.

We undressed by a bench and left our stuff there. Kate attracted glances from several of the men - and a few women - in and out of the water as we made our way along the side of the pool. We dropped into the deep end and paddled up and down gently for a minute or two, warming up before entering the lengths lane.

"How do you cope with people staring all the time?" I asked.

"I don't always walk around in a bikini, that helps. But it can be a bit boring." She paused, then smiled. "You've been staring a fair bit!"

My heart sank, even though she'd smiled, and my face must have shown it.

"No, I'm teasing, it's completely different, stop worrying!"

We spent twenty minutes or so doing lengths, but gave up because there were too many people doing the same. We messed about a bit in the deep end where it was quieter, diving to the bottom for a pebble we'd found, and splashing each other. When we got out the changing cubicles were full, and there were a few people waiting. We joined them, and before long we were next. A door opened and a woman came out with a couple of kids. It was a family room, but there were no more families in the pool, so I nudged Kate. "Go on." She entered, but before closing the door she turned back.

"It's pretty big in here. You coming in?"

My stomach lurched. Another "normal" event where we'd undress together. "Sure, yeah." I went in behind her and clicked the latch into place. As a family room it was a bit more than a cubicle. It was a large wet-room, with short benches against two walls at right angles, and shower at one end.

We picked a bench each, and without hesitating Kate reached back and unclipped her top. I pulled the drawstring to undo my trunks and pushed my thumbs into the waistband as she shrugged the straps off her shoulders and dropped the cups away from her chest. Again I was looking at her beautiful breasts, only this time from close to. Their slightly below average size and good shape were perfect to me. Her nipples were erect from the wet and the cool air, and like that morning, they were hard and knurled, large, sensitive-looking, and pointing distinctly into the air.

Without looking away I lowered my trunks, revealing my penis, sadly suffering the opposite effect from the wet and cold, shrivelled smaller than usual. Kate didn't seem to mind, peering at me as I stepped out of my trunks, and then holding my eyes as she gripped her own waistband and pulled down. I stood watching, naked, as a small triangle of dark pubic hair came into view. She peeled her bikini bottoms down her legs, and I looked at the soft flesh of her thighs. I'd admired the same thighs only minutes earlier, but now she was naked they looked more stark, more explicitly displayed. She kicked the bottoms away from her feet and stood so that we were facing each other, just looking for a few moments. I noticed that her pubes weren't thick, and the skin of her groin showed through. Her thighs were together, and I couldn't see between them.

"We should get in the shower," I suggested. Kate looked startled. "Not together, I just mean we should get on with it."

"You first," she prompted, and I stepped forward and pressed the button. The water was warm straight away and I got in, turning to face her. She watched as I quickly rinsed. I poured gel into my hand and began applying it when the water cut out. Kate stood at one side of the room, propped against the tiled wall on an elbow, the breast on that side lifted, one hip lowered, gorgeous and sexy. She stared openly, a gentle smile on her lips. I rubbed the gel into my chest and stomach and she watched my hands sliding across my torso. I washed my hair and neck, reached round to wash my bum. I put a hand between my legs and rubbed the slippery lather into my balls, and massaged my prick, watching Kate's eyes fixed on what I was doing, and seeing her teeth grip her lower lip. My penis was responding to the warmth and my hand, swelling slightly to more generous proportions, but not at risk of becoming erect. I rinsed off, again touching my penis under Kate's fascinated gaze.

She sighed as the water stopped and I picked up my towel. "Wow, that was very nice, thank you!" she said appreciatively.

"My pleasure," I answered. "You can watch me shower any time you like. Specially if you're going to be naked too."

I began drying and Kate took her place in the shower. I turned to watch: there was no need to be coy, I was going to stare. She smiled at me as the water began to cascade over her shoulders, down her chest in streams, and over her breasts, some of it tumbling from her nipples, which hardened again before my eyes. Kate picked up her own shower gel as the water switched itself off and spread it rapidly around before returning to her hair to wash it. With her arms raised, her breasts flattened, and then jiggled as she washed vigorously. She moved on to wash her body, and ran both hands over her chest. It was my turn to bite my lip as her spread fingers moved over her breasts, rubbing across her hard nipples. I saw Kate watching me, and she slid her hands over her tits again, and again, her fingers colliding with her nipples. Her mouth opened, and I saw her shoulders rise and fall as she sighed. I felt pleasure in my prick, and glanced down, following Kate's gaze, to see it had swollen more, though still hung down.

She moved her hands to wash her arms and shoulders, her stomach and belly, fingers brushing her pubic hair. She reached round to her back, her breasts straining forward as her shoulders arched, and down to her bottom, running both hands over her buttocks, and then one hand up and down the crease between them out of my sight behind her. She bent down and washed her legs, her strong thighs glistening with the moisture and the gel, her breasts hanging foward enticingly, and finally moved her feet apart to give access to her groin. I could see at last the lips of her vagina as she slid her hands up the insides of her thighs and on to her pubes. Now her slightly cupped right hand slipped between her legs and she rubbed herself. On each up stroke her cunt came into view, her hand clearing the pubes out of the way, her fingers pressing in, and her shoulders heaving as she breathed heavily through her mouth.

This was one of the sexiest displays I'd ever seen, but also more simply erotic, given we weren't in a relationship, and were telling each other our nudity was all just incidental, part of sharing a room. My prick was semi-erect, pointing down but a little away from my body, large and firm, and Kate stared as she rinsed her hair, and then her body, her hands again drifting across her breasts. The water stopped and I passed her her towel. We smiled at each other broadly, no words necessary.

When we turned to our clothes we both realised our mistake at the same time. "Ah, no pants!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, me too!" cried Kate. "Or bra." We hadn't thought of underwear because we were wearing swimming costumes.

"Commando then!" I said, picking up my jeans.

"Yeah, easier for you than me," said Kate, holding up her short skirt. "And the top's going to be interesting, it's a bit see-through."

"Wow," I said salaciously, grinning and raising my eyebrows. Kate scowled at me. "No, look," I continued, "we can think of something. I'll walk in front... or you can just hold your towel up."

"Mm, maybe," Kate mused. "Or we could just go with 'interesting'!"

"Blimey Kate, what's got into you?!" I asked. "You've got pretty daring today."

"It's you, you're a bad influence. Walking around with that willy out. That rather large willy."

Dressing didn't take long, of course. Seeing Kate pull up her skirt without knickers, and fasten it at the side, her breasts still bare, was lovely. She pushed her arms into the sleeves of her blouse and fastened it, then held her arms out to the side and faced me. "How do I look?"

She looked mostly normal, her boobs held by the blouse, pressed in slightly from their natural shape, except for two dark circles showing through the cotton, with a point poking out the cloth at the centre of each. It was sexy, even though I'd seen plenty more minutes earlier. Nudity half-hidden, or seen illicitly, has a special allure.

"Well, it's clear enough, without being indecent. People will notice if they're looking, but I don't think you'll cause a scandal. I think you look great, it's like you want to look sexy, and it's working."

"That'll do," Kate responded, "that's what I'm hoping for. You don't think I'll get arrested, though?"

"Nah, not unless your skirt falls off."

Kate mockingly jutted out a leg and pulled the skirt up it a few inches. "C'mon, we should go."

We picked up our towels, rolled round the rest of our things, and headed out to the pool. No-one was waiting for a cubicle any more, but there were a few people hanging around we needed to walk past. Kate went first, attracting glances from some of the men, and double-takes and raised eyebrows, eyes levelled at her chest. We walked on through the hotel, where a surprising number of people didn't notice, but some of the reactions of those who did were great: one man stopped talking to his companion mid-sentence as he gawped; another tripped and stumbled.

When we got back to the room Kate was exhilarated. "Did you see them looking?!" she thrilled, as she strode to the mirror to see the effect for herself. She twisted from side to side to get all the angles, then turned back to me. "There's a bit of an exhibitionist hidden in me. Doesn't come out often, but when it does I can do things I shudder at later. I'm definitely blaming you this time!"

She picked up a dry towel from the bathroom and towelled her hair more, before using the hair dryer to finish the job. "So, dinner..." She paused. "Shall I go like this? You'll be able to stare at my tits like you did in the restaurant last night."

"I'll be looking nowhere else," I joked back at her. "I confess, I like the idea of you having nothing under your skirt too, even though it's not on show. I dunno, it's just the thought of it. Especially now I've seen your... What do you call it, actually?"

"My bits, or my minge" said Kate, matter-of-factly. "What would you call it?"

"Well I don't have the same day-to-day relationship with one that you have, so it's not been a pressing problem. I haven't really got a name. There ought to be something we can all use, like willy."

"I also call it my cunt, when things get sexy."

"I like cunt, it's a brilliant sex word."

**********************

We got to our restaurant table without incident, though the young waiter looked startled when he brought the menus. He also explained that the hotel was keen to provide free drinks, and suggested a couple of wines from the expensive end of the list. Although it was a school night we went with it, and a rather good Sancerre arrived soon after.

I did look at Kate's nipples, but not as much as I thought I would, and Kate noticed. "What's up with you, you aren't staring?" she asked.

I smiled and looked lower to indulge her. "Do you know what?" I asked, pretty pointlessly. "It's the overall effect which is having the real impact. You look lovely. You're a very attractive woman, you've got a great figure, your hair is good, your eyes are full of life tonight... Your boobs are part of the picture, they add a bit of... danger!"

She laughed. "Danger! What are you expecting me to do?!" She remained smiling. "But that's a really nice thing to say, thank you."

We ate well, finished the wine, and retired to a terrace outside with the brandies the waiter had almost forced on us. He'd seemed to spend more time than strictly necessary at our table, and couldn't disguise how he was glancing at Kate's chest whenever he could. She'd made it easier for him when she chose her food by leaning back in her chair with the menu on the table, and taking a little longer than she needed to make her selection. I'd watched him from the corner of my eyes as he stared. Kate had smiled as he walked away, remarking that she'd given him something to think about.

The night was warm, and we sat at an angle to each other on low chairs, with a small table between us. Kate crossed her legs, and I admired her thighs, the outside of the higher leg and the inside of the lower one, both dangerously close to where her knickers should have been where the skirt fell away. She saw me looking and smiled. "See anything you like?"

"Just your legs," I reassured her, though I doubted she'd have been bothered if it had been more.

"So, in the changing room earlier..." Kate began, and hesitated.

"Yes," I said positively, though wondering where this was going.

"That was nice. I liked it, watching you shower, and having my shower."

I blew out my breath noisily. "Yeah, me too. It was amazing. You were amazing."

"Good," she said, with a sly smile. "Just thought I'd say, before you checked."

**********************

Back in our room we put on a few lamps and closed the curtains, apart from a gap to let air in where the window was open.

"Still warm in here," I remarked. "Mind if I loosen my clothing?"

"No, go ahead." Kate sat down on the side of her bed, and I undid my shirt and removed it, draping it carefully on the back of a chair. She watched me as I unfastened my belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Unhurriedly, I pushed them down my legs and bent forward to take them off my feet. I stood up, now naked, facing Kate.

"That's better," she murmured. "Could you come over here where I can see you better?"

I walked slowly between the beds until I was right in front of her, lit by the bedside lights. From where she was sitting her eye level was closer to my groin than my face, and that was where she looked first. My prick was again swollen though not erect, as it was exciting to show myself to her, and for her to be looking, so openly and so closely. She looked down my legs, and up at my stomach and chest, her eyes lingering over the shape of my body, catching my eye with half a smile.

"Turn sideways?" she requested, softly, and I faced the lights at the head of the beds. She sat back and regarded my whole profile, cocking her head to one side, then leant forward to look at my prick.

She beckoned me to turn back to face her, and now she was looking at my prick from inches away.

"Your penis..." she began, keeping her gaze on it.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Really like it. Looks good on you." She turned her gaze up to my face and looked directly into my eyes. "It's big. And thick." She looked back down. "What do you call it?"

"Depends on the circumstances," I answered. "In polite company it's my willy, maybe penis..."

"Is this polite company?!" she said, still looking down, though I could see her raised eyebrows.

"Right now it's my prick. Somewhere between polite and sex."

"What would it be if you were having sex?"

"My cock."

She paused, still looking at my prick. "Cock. I like cock. That's a good word."

"Goes with cunt."

"Yeah." Kate was still staring at my prick.

"Speaking of which, are you going to undress?", I asked.

Kate lifted her head and smiled, and stood up, very close in front of me. She raised her hands to her chest and began to undo her blouse, slowly revealing more skin as she progressed down the line of buttons, and the curve of her breasts, and her belly. As the last button parted from its buttonhole she pulled the two sides apart, her knuckles brushing across my stomach, so that her bosoms came fully into view, their nipples stiff and pointed. She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders and let it fall to the bed behind her.

"My tits," she said. We were so close together that I could feel her breath on my neck, and the heat from her bare skin. I was looking down to see her tits, barely a couple of inches from my rib-cage. Below I could see the slight swell of her belly, and my prick, almost brushing her skirt.

She moved her hands to her side and unfastened the catch of her skirt, her forearm pressed into my own lower belly. She lowered the zip, brought her hands to her hips, and looked up into my eyes before sliding the skirt downwards on both sides. The cloth bunched and dragged over the end of my prick, unnoticed by Kate, but sending a thrill through it and up my whole body. She pushed further, stooping very slightly, but holding my eyes, and her long hair brushed my stomach. She stood, and I heard the skirt drop lightly to the floor.

Now she brought her hands up again, flat on her ribs, and slid them up over her tits, her fingers running over her nipples as they had in the shower. She glanced at what she was doing as she ran her hands down again, then looked back into my eyes and smiled. "You liked this earlier on, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I breathed. "So did you!"

Her hands played over her tits more, and her nipples were now swollen and wrinkled. She grasped both breasts in her hands and massaged them firmly, and then pinched each nipple between her thumb and the base of her forefinger and squeezed, gasping through her open mouth into my face as she did. She pulled her nipples forward, and her knuckles touched my ribs this time.

Now she sat back down on the bed, looking at my semi-erect prick at close range, wriggled back as far as her knees, and leant back on straight arms so that I could see the length of her naked body. She raised one knee, placed her foot on the edge of her bed and shuffled back another few inches. She brought the other leg up, then moved her feet hip-width apart, smiled up to me, and finally, slowly, parted her knees, wider, until they relaxed to the sides and I had a full and unhindered view. "My cunt," Kate announced.

I knelt on the floor and leant in to look, my elbows on the edge of the bed between her feet, my forearms on the bed below her legs, and my face between her knees. Framed by a thin surround of dark pubic hair, her outer lips were a little darker than her beautiful white thighs. Between them the thin inner lips were pink and drawn open, showing more folds of pink flesh within. This part of her cunt was moist, glistening. The inner lips met at the top, but were peeled back to reveal her smooth clitoris.

I gazed for a long time, taking in every fold and contour, noting the subtle variations in colour, inhaling the intoxicating, unmistakable scent of a woman's sex, and watching how the moist, inner parts were becoming wetter before my eyes. Kate watched me. I breathed out heavily, and she shuddered as my breath touched her.

I looked into her eyes. "Kate, your cunt is beautiful," I told her. "And exciting. I think you might want to see this." I pushed myself up and stood again, now with a hard, pulsing erection pointing up in front of me. "My cock." I felt proud of it as Kate stared and sat up straighter, and gave out a low moan.

"I've been thinking about it all day, since I saw it in your pants this morning. I thought it looked big, and I was right," she said, and looked up at me. "Your cock is big, Paul."

I looked down at her again, her gorgeous tits, nipples still hard, her whole gorgeous body, and her gorgeous cunt. So far we'd only looked at each other, and I didn't know where we were going to go next. I knew that we had time, we'd be here for another week and a half, and we didn't need to rush. We'd come this far by proceeding slowly, not pushing forward at risk of getting out of step, not acting in the heat of the moment. I also knew that there was a beautiful woman in front of me, showing me her wet cunt, mesmerised by my erect cock, and apparently as ready for sex as me.