Room Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, I'm really turned on right now. I definitely need to come."

"Oh wow, me too, I'm so wet." She looked up, concern on her face. "I'm worried about jumping in too quickly, though. This has all been so good, I don't want to spoil it."

I smiled. "I was thinking exactly that. We're good at this." I paused. "So if we don't want to go too fast, but we both want to come, I suppose there's only one thing for it..." I slowly moved my left hand to my groin, cupped my balls and gently stroked them, then hooked my thumb around the base of my cock, and slid my hand forwards along its length.

"Yes!" said Kate enthusiastically, and she scrabbled backwards on the bed, turned and propped a pillow against the headboard, and leant back. She opened her legs wide and put her hands on top of her thighs, then slid them up her body to her breasts, where she briefly pinched her nipples, before sliding them down again to meet in her pubic hair. Her left hand stopped, but her right hand slid on, and she pressed her stiff middle and forefinger into the flesh of her cunt. "Come here! We can do it like this."

I hopped on to Kate's bed, and on my knees walked over to her, taking up position squarely between her thighs, and kneeling back to sit on my heels. The tops of my thighs pressed against the underside of hers, and there was only a small patch of sheet separating my groin from hers. If I pushed my cock downwards the tip of it would be on her cunt. Her face was just slightly lower than mine, and she grinned up at me, then looked down as my hand went back to my cock and I gripped it firmly in my fist, massaging softly.

Kate continued to rub the length of her cunt, and I could see her fingers shining with her wetness. As the tips of her fingers reached her clitoris she breathed in heavily, and rubbed in small circles over it, then moaned again breathily. Her other hand rose and found a breast, which she grabbed and massaged, also in circles, then took the nipple between the tips of all her fingers, twisted and pulled, and let out another sigh, "Aaahhh."

I supported my balls in my other hand and began to wank steadily, my fist travelling as much of the length of my prick as possible at each stroke. I couldn't believe how hard it felt, nor how alive, every nerve sensing every touch of finger or palm, and the pleasure flooding through my body.

I revelled in what Kate was showing me, and her joy in what I was doing. I felt a surge of warmth and affection for her, her generous and open spirit, her unfussy embrace of the circumstances we'd found ourselves in, her willingness to explore the boundaries of her dignity, and then to push them further when she found that her dignity wasn't threatened. But also I felt naked lust, a raw need to see her wet cunt, her fingers on it, to watch her come, and to wank in front of her until I came too.

Kate's attention was switching between her clit and the folds of her vagina, and now she wanked harder, her fingers pressing between the lips, into the wet flesh. She pointed her two longer fingers, and angled her wrist so she could push them inwards. The back of her hand now made contact with my inner thigh and the side of my cock, and I took advantage by pointing myself a little to the side, to rub against her as I wanked. I was gripped by the sight of her actions, though, as her two fingers slid slowly inside her cunt, to the joints in the middle, then further, until her knuckles were half-buried between the lips. Her head was tilted back, her mouth was open and her eyes shut, and she breathed out heavily as she slowly slid her slick fingers from the depth of her vagina. She opened her eyes and stared into mine as she pushed in again, more quickly this time, giving a small cry as she did. When they were fully inside I watched her forearm and hand wriggle as she stretched and clawed and twisted her fingers inside.

"Aaaahhhhh!," she cried, more loudly this time, her eyes still on me, though I was looking mostly at her hand and her cunt, and missed some of the tenderness she was offering. Her fingers slid out again, wet with her juices, and back in, as she took up a rhythm, frigging them in and out, fucking herself, panting open-mouthed, eyes open and searching for mine.

Kate's other hand moved down from her tits to rub her clitoris, two fingers moving rapidly across it from side to side. She gave short, rhythmic cries as her pleasure built, "Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." Her tits jolted in time to her wanking, crowned with big, wrinkled nipples, red marks around them where she'd pinched herself. I watched her hands and pumped my cock, still feeling the pleasure of it touching the back of her wrist.

"Look at me," she ordered, urgently, and my eyes met hers. Her stare was intense, her pupils wide and black, demanding my gaze. Her mouth opened again and she frowned slightly as she panted. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm going to come, for you, for you, oh yes, oh yes, aahh, Aahh, Aahh, AAHH, AAHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH!!" she shouted now into my face, still fixing my eyes with hers, until finally, "OHHHHH!!" and she screwed her eyes shut, her hands stopped moving, her body tensed and her legs closed together. She held this peak of her orgasm for what seemed an age, not moving or breathing, only the slight frown around her eyes adjusting, until her body relaxed and she let out her breath. She opened her eyes, looked at me again and smiled, a warm and happy smile.

One of her legs dropped open again, and I saw her fingers mostly withdrawn from her cunt, though the tips were still inside, and the flesh pinker than before, and dripping with her juice, a clear trickle running down to the sheet. I'd paused my wanking while she climaxed, but now I began again, my cock pressing and rubbing against her soft inner thigh a few inches from her cunt, and Kate lifted her head to watch. I wanked harder now, faster, feeling my balls begin to tighten as the end swung into view. The pressure built up, and I pressed my hips forward so that my legs pushed her thighs up, and my balls made contact at the base of her cunt. My cock was over her belly now, pointing up her body, and she stared down at it as my hand moved faster.

"Gonna come," I gasped. "Oh God, oh yes, Kate, Kate..." and the spasm seized my balls and my cock, and raced up my spine. My whole pelvis surged with ecstasy, and I came. Spurts of semen shot up Kate's body, on to her chest and across one of her tits, coating the hard nipple. Another hit her neck and chin, though she didn't flinch, kept watching, fascinated, as another jet landed on her ribs and stomach, and as the spurts grew less powerful, on her belly, and then just pulses running out of the tip of my cock and down its length, across my fingers and over my balls, and some falling into Kate's pubes, just above her wide open cunt, pearls of spunk clinging on in the thin hair.

My orgasm ended, my hand stopped wanking, and the come stopped dripping from me. I caught my breath and looked at Kate, and we both smiled. I shook my head. "I can't believe how good that was."

"I had a fantastic orgasm - thank you! Doing it in front of you... Wow! And your come... Look at me, look at the mess you made! It was amazing, it just kept coming out. I'm covered in spunk! It's even on my face, look." She pointed to her cheek, above the streak on her chin, where there was another blob below her eye.

"You are the sexiest sight in the universe right now," I stated. A thrilling thought came to me. "Err, could I take some photos?"

"Ha ha ha ha!" Kate laughed loudly, her tits quivering. "Oh Jesus! I don't do porn! I need a towel, though."

"No, obviously," I back-pedalled, "I'll get one. Worth a punt, you do look great like that," I continued, climbing off the bed cradling my hanat and cock so as not to drip come across the room. I headed for the bathroom, and rinsed my fingers and genitals, picked up a towel and stepped back out. Kate lay as I'd left her, and it was almost shocking to see her from a distance, naked, legs open and cunt displayed, light catching the wetness there and across her body.

She looked over at me as I approached. "OK, bring your camera."

My heart skipped a beat, and my jaw dropped briefly. "Oh wow. You sure?"

"No - I'm just horny and grateful. Maybe I can look at them tomorrow and decide whether to let you keep them." She was smiling, but twitching her feet distractedly, clearly nervous. I grabbed my phone and sat on the bed.

"OK, I'd really like to have pictures of you like this, but I don't want to exploit you." I was desperate to point my camera and own her image forever, but again my instinct told me to go softly, and it was true that I wanted her genuine consent. "Why don't we use your camera?" I suggested, "And you keep control."

She stopped twitching. "That's a good idea. There, on the desk." She waved towards it, and I put my phone down and picked up hers, and handed it to her, climbing back on to the bed in front of her. She wiped her hand on the sheet before taking it, quickly unlocked it and opened the camera app, and offered it back to me. "Thank you," she said, simply.

I took the camera and managed to stop my hand shaking as I raised it and saw her image appear on the screen. I rapidly pressed the shutter button and a picture flashed on to the screen, Kate, everything in shot, but not a good picture.

I took more time over the next picture, fixing the focus on her breasts, half-way between her face and her cunt, and the whole thing was much better. I took a couple of her top half, and she smiled as my spunk dripped down her chin, and clung to her nipple.

"Could I, err, take a couple lower down?" I asked, hopefully. Kate narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. "Still on your camera, you decide whether to keep them..."

She tipped her head to one side, and gave a half smile. "Go on then. I'm not promising you keep them."

I nodded, serious. "No, maybe just keep the others," I said, and couldn't help spluttering a laugh at my audacity, and Kate joined in. I moved back. Kate had one leg lying to the side on the bed, the other drawn back with her knee straight up. I pointed the camera at her cunt, and to my joy she let her upright leg fall to the side, and shifted her pelvis towards me, affording me the most explicit view of her wet, pink folds of flesh, spread open. I went in close and took the picture, and saw immediately that it was beautiful. I pulled back and in the next shot captured the come streaked across her stomach and in her pubes, as well as her used-looking sex.

I paused, only for a couple of seconds, but then saw Kate's hand steal down, and her fingertips land on her inner lips. She ran her fingers down and up again, re-moistening them, and pulling at the soft flesh. She breathed heavily, and continued the up and down motion, giving a gentle moan. This was an invitation, and I accepted, taking three shots in quick succession of Kate wanking herself, her fingers half-disappearing inside for the last one.

She came to a halt, drawing her fingers back up through her pubes to the sperm on her belly. She looked down and pushed her fingers through it, and slid them around, rubbing my come into her stomach, and I took a couple more pictures.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "that'll do. Can you pass me the towel?"

I did. "Thank you for doing that," I said. "Even if you don't want me to have them, it was good taking them. Looking at you in a different way, I guess, through the lens."

Kate wiped herself, which took a while, and threw the towel to the floor. She slipped down to lie on the bed, looking up at me, then shuffled to one side. "Will you... sleep with me?" She bit her lip, and I saw that this wasn't a sexual invitation, but an emotional expression, and I was moved, and touched.

I smiled. "I'd like that very much," I replied, and lay down opposite her, then reached out to put a hand on her hip, and slid across, straightening my body so that we could be close. My hand travelled up her back, and I buried my face in her shoulder as she did the same and wrapped both arms round me. There was the faint scent of her body spray, but mostly she just smelt clean and natural and womanly. We crushed our bodies tightly together, and I felt her breasts on my chest, and the dampness of her cunt on my thigh as she hooked her leg over me, but it was closeness I felt rather than arousal. I reached to flick off the light, and we got comfortable in each others arms, looking into each other's faces from a few inches apart for a while, before Kate rested her head against my chest and we fell asleep.