Room to Let Pt. 03

Story Info
When it hit, not only did my tits swing, so did my brain!
1.3k words
4.3
2.2k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room To Let part 3 - Settling In - slave girl sara

She put a finger over my mouth.

"Legs apart and bend over touching your toes. We will pull your blouse and bra up, I find men enjoy seeing a young girls tits swaying to the time of my carpet beater."

Whappppp.

Not only did my tits swing, so did my brain and I swear my eyers rolled round!

I have seen heaps of carpet beaters in my short life everyone had one, my mum had one, my nan had one, our neighbours had one, the list is endless, but they used them for beating the front room rug. That said, I wonder how many of our street felt one across their bottoms, Hmmmm.

Whappppp, Whappppp, Whappppp, Whappppp.

"I think that will suffice for you Jess; you may take her to her room to sooth her boys."

Even though I was crying hard I managed a 'Thank you' to Miss.

I was taken by the boys, an arm each and a tit each, they rubbed and squeezed! My jumper and bra were removed slowly, one at a time, they even put my tits back in their cups to see them fall out before they took my bra off, how did I possibly know that, well, they did it three times. They then pulled my jeans off followed by my knickers, which they sniffed and licked.

I was knelt between them, and they took out their cocks for sucking. Once they were hard I was sat on the bed and Ian guided himself into my pussy and then we lay on my bed, me on top.

"Spit on my cock Jess, its going up your arse."

"Yes Sir."

I put a good load of spit on his cock and Gary pushed my bottom cheeks wide and hit the moving target of my bum hole as Ian was not waiting and fucking me as we lay down. I had experienced anal before, one of the guys from uni at my initiation party did it, then kept visiting to spank me to keep my bottom red and fuck me up my bum. But I have never had it done by two together, I loved it and was annoyed with myself for not doing it before. They stopped and stood so I wanked them to keep them stiff and they swapped holes. My spanking and carpet beater thrashing seemed such a long time ago as I cum and cum.

They left my room and Miss came in, "I have a bath ready for you Jess."

I followed her down the hallway and upstairs into a huge bathroom. I was sat on the toilet so had a Pee, she wiped and patted me then put me in the bath. I was bathed in every crease and fold I owned.

"Would you like a rough or gentle fingering before you get out Jess?"

"I am yours to use Miss."

She twisted my nipples up and down and side to side, then two hands on my pussy lips and clit.

"Good girl, you shaved well, in future I will look after that job for you, all our visitors prefer to eat a shaved pussy."

She gave me two good cums and two good, well tight nipples.

"I have made dinner for you tonight Jess, as its your first day and you were busy fucking, and in return a good friend of mine will come and fuck you all evening, ok?"

What could I say, "Yes Miss, whatever you say Miss."

We ate a lovely chicken casserole dinner and I cleared away and was shown how to load the dishwasher. We sat and chatted until we heard a knock on the door and Miss answered it.

"This is Master Alan, Master this is Jess, your entertainment for tonight. Stand Jess."

She lifted my top and put my young titties over my bra and Master Alan juggled them a while.

"Nice bright red nipples, but tits a tad small, I will soon stretch them."

Miss dropped my Jeans and pulled down my knickers. Master Alan had a good prod, slap and finally put a finger into me.

"She feels very tight, good work."

He went over to the bag he had brought with him and took out a collar and lead.

"Strip her naked boys, I will give her time outside whilst I beat you two."

They never answered but stripped me and I had the collar fitted. Master attached the lead.

"Get naked boys and over the table, let Jen see how obedient you are."

Miss shook her head so I never corrected him. Strange to see the young men with soft cocks as they went over the table with more than their fair share of still visible cane stripes and the odd scab across a welt line. Miss gave Master Alan a list of the misdemeanours the boys had accrued since his last visit. I saw him adding up.

"Take her out, fasten her up, and peg her up."

As I was led out I heard, "Gary twenty cane stipes on his arse, and ten over his back, and five kicks in his balls. Ian, ten cane stripes on his arse, five on his cock and five kicks in the balls."

Miss took me outside into their back garden, it was February and freezing cold. She fastened my lead to the clothes pole at the bottom of the garden.

"Be brave Jess, Master Alan owns the house and all of us in it, if he calls you Jen, then you are fucking Jen, understand?"

A few slaps across my tits forced an answer.

"Yes Miss."

She reached into the clothes peg basket on the washing line.

"Now what colour pegs on your tits Jess, have you a preference?"

"No Miss, never been pegged before."

Before she could speak again, we heard the cries and screams of the boys as he tortured them.

"I will choose, now hands behind your back as I fasten them together, we do not want you messing with the pegs, do we?"

My reply of "no Miss" was buried in the cries from within the house as their torment continued. A black cable tie fastened my hands together, not too tight so I could not escape it, but tight enough to relax my hands and not slip out. She took out two pegs, pinched my nipples hard and put a peg on each, I shrieked. She slapped my pussy lips and put two pegs on each of my lips with the same response. She took out her final peg.

"No one likes a shrieker Jess, tongue out." I put my tongue out and Miss, pegged it, I do not know which hurt the most.

The boys were still being tortured by my new Master, if that was happening to them, what would happen to me, I tried not to cry. It all went quiet indoors and soon after Miss came back out for me. My tongue was the first to be set free, then lips, which hurt like the devil when the pegs were removed.

"This is for your own good."

Not sure what she meant but as she removed the nipple pegs, she kept slapping them hard.

"That took away the pain of the blood rushing to an extreme part of your body Jess."

I had to say it, "Thank you Miss."

"You are now going to be the slave of very wise BDSM Master, we all are, just do as you are told, he can be very cruel."

Before I could say my normal "Yes Miss," she was kissing my lips, with her tongue pushing into my mouth, and fingering my swollen lips with her fingers.

The boys were in a corner each.

"Just in time Tess, you will be one of the first to see a five-person fuck, ready?"

"Yes Master, ready to serve you."