Room to Let Pt. 04

Story Info
Down here girl, I am sure our new slave will share her treaT.
1.2k words
4.31
2.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room To Let part 4 - Master Alan- slave girl sara

The boys were in a corner each.

"Just in time Tess, you will be one of the first to see a five-person fuck, ready?"

"Yes Master, ready to serve you."

Master approached me and rubbed my nipples and tits.

"Would you like bigger tits Bess?"

"If it pleases you Master, then yes."

"Good slave."

He pushed me to my knees to suck his cock as he issued instructions to the others. Although his cock was big and wrinkly, he tasted juicy, a strange thing to think but true. Miss was ordered to strip naked; she would only be mid to late twenties and had long, jet black hair in a ponytail plus a full natural bust with bright orange nipples, that were very taught at the time. She had a flat tummy, a bald pussy, and legs right up to her bum.

"Down here girl, I am sure our new slave will share her treat."

"Yes Master."

She had a well a caned and belted back and front, he must call regularly I assumed.

"Go behind me slave, let`s see how you poke and rim a Master." Got to say not my chosen job but did as I was told.

"Ian over the table so Gary can fuck you, move back a bit Ian so slave can get in front of you, fuck the hole of your choice Ian. Small tits, onto Gary`s back so I can fuck you with my tongue as I fuck Gary."

We were all in position and all I had to do was to stay on Gary`s back as he gave Ian a real good fucking, who in turn...you get the idea. I was first to cum and got my tits slapped, and again a second time, Master then gave the word to cum, and we all cum. I had to clean up Miss with my mouth and tongue, Miss had to clean Ian and so it went down the line in turn till all were clean.

"All get dressed, not you small tits, you will be beaten for cumming without permission."

I shot my hand up in the air and Master acknowledged me with a nod.

"Please Master, I may have to leave your wonderful home."

"Go on."

"I have always cum a lot and if I am to be beaten every time I cum without permission it`s not what I seek Sir."

"Good point tiny tits, over the table I will fuck you hard instead."

And he sure did, still, heaps better than a caning.

Our Master left and Miss had organised a Pizza takeaway for dinner with two lots of loaded fries. Our chat went along these lines, mainly me asking.

"Who actually is our Master?"

"A pretty rich man who insists on being in charge."

"Did the kick on the balls hurt bad?"

"The worst, but we deserved it."

"Your back and front caning must have been torture."

"Yes it was, but it could have been worse."

"How the fuck could it have been worse?"

"He could have stopped us fucking and being fucked."

"Yes, very true."

"How often does he visit?"

"A couple of times a week, if not him it is Master Peter, now he does fucking hurt us."

"My last question, why does everyone stay here?"

"Apart from food we have free living, and his visits satisfy all our sexual needs."

"Thank you."

"Get you tits out and wank me Jess."

"Yes Sir, at once."

I removed my top and perked my nipples and bent over and wanked Ian. Not one to miss a chance Gary had my jeans and knickers to my knees and fucked me.

I tidied all the dinner stuff away and was on my way to my room.

"You will be my bed warmer tonight Jess, in my bed by nine,"

"Yes Miss, thank you."

It was going to be my first proper night of girl on girl, so I googled for a few pointers. We did it a bit at uni but it was mainly a few men who shared me, some were students and some were lecturers. It was pretty straight forward in her bed; I got a spanking to ensure I bucked her when needed and then I sucked her till she cum a few times.

She put on an 'In and Out', strap on cock. As in when it went in me and as she fucked it went in her too. Not sure if I was fucked four or five times that night. In the morning, I was allowed to wear it and fuck her, the harder I fucked her the harder I fucked myself. Miss allowed me to use it whenever I wanted to, so I would strap it on and wank the shaft and it wanked me, so that`s why blokes like a wanking, now I know.

After a few weeks of settling into the house I decided to do a Park Run and registered. Miss got me the right gear to wear, and I tried it on the night before.

"May I take it off now Miss?"

A slap across my face registered her answer.

"Did I say take it off?"

"No Miss."

"What have you been taught about speaking when not spoken to?"

"Keep it zipped Miss?"

"Or?"

"A caning Miss."

"Call Gary down," so I did.

"Yes Miss, you wanted me."

"Pants down and sit on the table I have a treat for you."

He never asked what it was as he had learnt the lesson I was about to learn.

"When she has you all in, right to the end of your shaft, and licks your balls, say so, and her caning will stop then she will wank you to a cum."

Miss pulled my shorts up so tight the full shape of my pussy was on show.

"Ready both?"

I wanked and sucked Gary stiff.

Whoosh Crack.

I lubricated his cock with as much spit as I could.

Whoosh Crack.

He was so long I was struggling.

Whoosh Crack.

Bit by bit by bit he went down my throat.

Whoosh Crack.

I thought that was it.

Whoosh Crack.

Ian came in and pulled up my vest.

Whoosh Crack.

Then he knelt under me and bit my nipples.

Whoosh Crack

"OWWWWWW" and down it went and I licked out at his balls.

"Stop."

"Thank you, Gary, and as a reward pull her shorts to one side and fuck her. Make sure plenty of cum stains on her shorts when you have finished."

I think it was a dead heat as they both cum. Ian put some cum stains on my vest and Gary up the front where my pussy protruded and around my bottom. I sucked them both clean and was stood up.

Click.

"Look at you saucy caned bottom in this picture Jess, sooo sexy, my room, now."

"Yes Miss."

"Suck my cock until I come and put it on."

"Yes Miss."

I was duly fucked, and she went into the lounge and fucked the two boys as well, so we all went to bed happy.

I dressed in the morning in just my vest and shorts, no undies. The stripe lines looked wonderful each side of my bottom poking out of my shorts. Cum for your brekky Jess, the boys have been wanking in readiness, everyone knows how a man`s cum gives you energy.

I knelt by Ian`s chair as he emptied his cum into my mouth. Then to Gary`s chair and again he emptied all his cum into me. I was about to stand when Miss coughed. Her legs were wide open, she wanted to give me some cum too.