Room with a Secret Ch. 06

Story Info
What young ladies don't know or can't remember...
10.8k words
4.74
20.2k
11

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 6

Jenny and Sophie did not neglect Mr Crowfoot and asked to visit again. A delight for Jim to hear that in the tearoom. The two girls looking up when he entered and welcoming him into their conversation. Rather inevitably, because it was him, the talk came around to Mr Crowfoot. Jim said he had seen him just that very morning.

"Such a nice old boy and we do like having tea with him. Those pretty cups and saucers and that old silver teapot."

"And the biscuits," added Jenny.

"I'm sure he'd stretch to cake if you like."

And they did! Tea in the front room not that many days later -- and with cake. A delightful little tea party with bright sparkling conversation until, after a second cup, Mr Crowfoot suggesting they might move to the study to catch the afternoon sun. Jim so knew it was a cue for a change in conversational topics. He was just so correct.

Mr Crowfoot waited until the girls were settled upon the Chesterfield before he very much changed the topic. He looked at Jenny, "Jim did like you telling us about that father watching you in the sand dunes and how you and he..."

Jenny's hand flew to her mouth, "Oh dear, did I tell you about that?" Jenny looked a little embarrassed. "Surely I didn't. Sophie?"

Mr Crowfoot smiled at her, Jim thought he was about to pat her like a good dog that had done something well. "You did, my dear, you did. A charming recollection. A happy incident for both you and him."

Sophie looked puzzled.

"Sophie has forgotten." Mr Crowfoot shook his head. "A bit forgetful! Remind her, Jenny."

And Jenny went through the whole story again.

"Jenny! You didn't? I'd never have thought it of you."

Lovely to see Sophie's surprise. It was good too, very good, hearing the story all over again.

"Did you ever see him again?" Asked Mr Crowfoot.

"Oh yes. The very next day. I was at my parents on holiday and it was so good to wander down to the beach and soak up the sun."

"In the dunes?"

"Nicely private. I don't like making an exhibition of myself."

"But not to him."

Jenny giggled. "Not really. I walked past him. I hadn't seen him there, but just as I came up to a family group on the sand, quite close really, there he was with his wife and children building sandcastles. I hadn't seen him because he was busy with a sandcastle. On holiday of course. And our eyes met. I knew that he would come looking, eventually. Would make some excuse to go for a walk. And of course, he did; he came looking."

"Came looking to see you naked again..." suggested Mr Crowfoot.

"Yes. And have a wank!" Jenny said it looking at Sophie with a smile.

"Jenny!" Sophie looked a little shocked.

"And things happened again?"

It was obvious from Jenny's expression they did.

"Why don't you act it out for us? Jim can play the young father. The carpet as the sand dunes."

It was the room, of course. Jenny just complied. One moment sitting there with Sophie on the Chesterfield. The next up and taking off her clothes, undoing buttons, unclipping her brassiere and tugging down her knickers just as if stripping off on the beach, she even folded them neatly before lying down on the carpet.

"Wouldn't you put on suntan oil?"

Jenny nodded.

"I haven't any but we'll make do with olive oil from the kitchen."

"I'll get it."

"No, no, you stay there, Jenny. Let Jim go."

Jim went; he wondered with some trepidation just what might have happened if Jenny had run off out of the study into the hall and then the kitchen, all of a sudden free of the study's influence and finding herself stark naked in Mr Crowfoot's big house. There were risks with the study. It was important to remember the limitations. Why just the study and not the whole house?

Quite something to watch naked Jenny applying the oil as if it was suntan oil, just like she would on the beach. So sexual, in a way. He had, of course, thought that before on the beach when he had watched young women applying the oil to their bodies. He remembered having to roll over to lie on his front to hide his swollen penis when he had been wearing mere swimming trunks rather than shorts. How often on the beach and, indeed, in bed had he thought of young women applying oil to his own body not neglecting, of course, if secluded to his erect cock? An oily, slippery feminine hand running up and down his shaft, massaging the oil into the skin; making it shine -- and feel good, of course.

He glanced across at Mr Crowfoot. He was clearly enjoying the 'show,' he winked at Jim.

Being naked, Jenny had to apply oil to the parts of her body that on the beach might normally be covered by bikini or swimsuit. That, of course, was the best bit: seeing Jenny rubbing the oil into her breasts, moving them around with her fingers, before reaching around and rubbing the oil into her buttocks and then her inner thighs. Not really any need to rub the olive oil into her sex. Perhaps she might lie with legs apart in the sunshine, but it would not be a usual pose for a sunbather, even one alone in the dunes. It might be for a short while if she had a friend with her but only if a 'close' friend and even then, it was likely he would cover that part of her with his own body... and of course tuck his penis away out of sight of the sun. Most likely it would be more important to ensure his buttocks were suitably oiled and protected from the sun, assuming the normal position for copulation.

"What happened then, Jenny? Did he turn up?"

Of course, he did, thought Jim, how could that father resist a walk into the dunes? Jim could imagine him making some sort of excuse. Perhaps his wife was used to him taking a stroll. Perhaps he was a keen walker. A keen walker in need of a wank!

Jenny settled herself on the carpet. "Of course, he did. I looked up from my book after a time and there he was, standing and looking." Jenny grinned at Sophie, "I said 'hallo' and then suggested he was rather overdressed."

"Did he - again?" asked Sophie.

"Yes, down they came straight away, as if he had been thinking about doing just that again since the day before. I think he had! There was no hesitation. I think he got a thrill out of exposing himself."

"And handed them to you?"

"Walked up to me and did just that. Placed them in my hand."

"Was he?" Asked Sophie.

"Was he what, Sophie?" Asked Mr Crowfoot.

Jim thought how remarkable the room was. It was not just that women became pliable, that suggestions made were acted upon, but they seemed to become aroused as well. It just seemed to happen. Sophie appeared to be as interested as he was, by which he meant sexually aroused, as much as he was by Jenny's story. He was erect in his trousers, he rather thought Mr Crowfoot's trousers were similarly bulging and did that mean within her panties Sophie was already wet? Were her panties perhaps already becoming more than a little damp?

"Erect, Mr Crowfoot, was his penis all hard?"

"You do seem to like erect penises, Sophie."

"I do, I do."

"And when did you last hold one?"

"My husband's last night."

"And did you suck it?"

"Of course. Charlie likes that."

"Would you like to hold mine whilst Jenny tells her story?"

"Yes please, Mr Crowfoot."

Both Jim and Jenny watched as Sophie reached, undid Mr Crowfoot's fly and fished out his penis. It was, of course, hard. It seemed to Jim almost as if the room did not look right if Mr Crowfoot did not have his penis exposed. Certainly, he kept seeing the craggy old thing in that particular room! Sophie sat next to Mr Crowfoot and pulled back his foreskin, her hand unmoving but up through her fist it came, the big, swollen knob very much on show. Craggy below with the head all shiny and purple, jutting a little forward where his so taut fraenum taut held it. In Sophie's hand, appearing as it had out from her clasped fingers, it had an appearance of strength which belied Mr Crowfoot's age. Jim was looking forward to when he could get his own out too. The moment soon arrived.

"Jim, you be this man on the dunes. Get down to your underwear, that'll do as his swimming shorts and pretend to be standing looking at Jenny."

There was no pretence. He was looking at Jenny! Jim knew what to do. He undressed and then stood for a moment or two and then Jenny said, "Hallo. You're rather overdressed today," and held out her hand. So exciting to take his boxers down and reveal himself as erect as Mr Crowfoot. Jim could feel the man in the dune's excitement at exposing himself to the young woman. He felt very much the same as he let himself spring into view. Jim stepped forward and handed the boxers to the naked and oiled girl on the carpet. It would have been better on the beach in the hot sunshine with the sound of the sea and the smell of ozone, but on the beach, there would not have been the strange influence of the room. Jenny seemed to have reacted favourably to the young father in the dunes. It was rather less likely she would have reacted the same way to old Mr Crowfoot or her supposed gay colleague, Jim.

"What happened then, Jenny?"

Jenny's expression was a delight. That sort of shoulders up, big grin thing some girls do when describing something they have done that is a bit of a joke, a bit naughty, not wrong as such but a little wild and unexpected. "I told him to walk away across the dunes until he was out of sight and then turn and walk back and, if he was still hard when he came back then I might just give him a... wank."

"Jenny!" Sophie exclaimed, "and you didn't even know his name."

"I know but, it was just so... I was making him; no, he was making himself do it. The effect sex has, perhaps particularly on men, making them do things they wouldn't dream of doing. I think it gave me quite a thrill. The power of my sex over him. He looked a bit surprised but then just said, 'OK' and walked away; not towards his family of course, but along the dunes. Must have taken a bit of courage because he was hard. I couldn't see when he was walking away, just his tight little bum, but he could have gone over the next hump in the dunes and walked right in on a couple of sunbathers, very possibly naked like me but... him like that. He was certainly looking all around as he walked. What was in his mind? I watched his head getting lower and lower as he walked down into the next dip in the dunes. I could have, I'd have had the time to grab my things and disappear, hide if not dress, with his shorts. And there he would have been, completely naked alone in the dunes! But of course, he came right back."

"Was he still hard?" Sophie was definitely as interested in the tale as the men. Nice to see the way she gripped Mr Crowfoot's penis a little harder. Jim was sure she would be riding that later.

"Perhaps he had a little wank to restore himself, but he came back into sight just as he had left. Sophie, have you ever had a man walk towards you naked and erect some fifty yards? He didn't touch his cock once. It was quite something. I couldn't help it. I frigged the whole time, let him see me doing it, sitting up with my legs apart and just playing and staring as he came closer and closer and let him so see what I was doing. How couldn't he!"

"That would have helped him stay stiff," said Sophie.

Jim bit his lip. There was something just so exciting about hearing his work colleague say that word -- 'stiff.' Of course, all the more so because he was 'stiff' and Mr Crowfoot was 'stiff.' So remarkable to be there like that, naked with Jenny naked on the floor and Sophie watching.

"Well Jim, better go out of the study and out of sight before coming back. No hurrying, why don't you walk to the bottom of the garden and back. We'll be able to see you walking like in the dunes."

A glazed door at the back of the study led out onto an iron balcony with iron steps down to the garden. Mr Crowfoot opened the door and Jim walked out. Never before had Jim been outside like that, both naked and erect. He felt like the young father must have felt. Mr Crowfoot's garden was sufficiently screened by trees to not be much visible to neighbouring houses but even so Jim found himself looking all around as he made his way down the steps and across the lawn, keeping out of sight as best he could. It was very much the young father experience. It was just possible he might be seen -- and was he stiff!

What a risk the young father had taken. It may be that some young women like the idea of being seen by others; take a thrill in walking naked on the beach or in the countryside with the risk of being seen; perhaps riding naked on a bicycle down a country road, perhaps even upon a scooter or motorbike. In Jim's mind the film he had seen at the cinema a few years before with the naked girl riding a motorbike across the desert -- 'Vanishing Point'. That had been a good scene.

One thing for a girl, but quite another for a man -- certainly the father in the dunes and now Jim. Women naked and revealed but men naked and aroused had that extra 'thing' exposed -- and there it was swaying in front of him -- his erect or 'stiff' penis. Jim could not quite see himself wanting to be seen like that by strangers, but Jenny, perhaps, was rather different. They were just play acting after all. When he reached the end, he turned and looked back at the house. In the doorway he could see all three watching him. Naked Jenny and clothed Sophie and Mr Crowfoot. He could see what Sophie still had in her hand. Jim's was not the only erection on show. He began his naked and erect walk back.

Jim walked towards Jenny. She was frigging herself just as she had described. What a sight! It certainly made his penis throb as he retraced his steps up the path, up the iron steps and into the room. He came right up to her. But what happened next?

"You liked what you saw, Jenny?"

The girl wriggled there on the carpet. "Yeah! Porn for women! Not a bad looking man and with his penis standing so upright and those balls... like big, hairy nuts swinging as he walked closer to me. You see, Mr Crowfoot, with his cock in the air they were just hanging there, pendulum like. I got him to stand right by my towel and then..."

Jenny reached, tapping Jim's inner thighs, making him spread them wider.

"I just stared at his lovely big balls. He was breathing hard. Just being there, not being touched or touching himself, was certainly doing it for him. Down on the beach his wife and children quite forgotten, I am sure. He was certainly staring at me. Had eyes just for me!"

"What next?" It was Sophie.

"He asked if he could touch me. But I said no! He could look but not touch. Like the little boy with no pocket money and his nose pressed against the sweetshop window."

"Cruel," said Sophie.

"But I touched him! I said he could stand astride me, and I got him to spread his legs so wide. With his penis so up, his big balls just hung there, and I reached up under him and stroked just the hairs -- the hairs on his ball sack. I even tugged them to make his nuts swing. Lovely, Sophie to see."

"An unusual view of a man."

"Yes, it all there above me. Those balls hanging."

Jim knew what to do, knew to get astride oiled up Jenny on the floor, spread his legs and wait for his balls to be played with.

"I began to play with them with my fingers. Thick wrinkled skin, stroking and swinging whilst all the time he just stared down at me."

"Didn't you touch his cock, Jenny?"

"No, terrible of me, Sophie, so teasing. But I didn't need to. He just came from my fingers on his nuts. Have you ever known that? He must have been so worked up. There I was, fondling his big eggs, when all at once his penis just spurted. Out it came. I so liked seeing that. Out and down all over my breasts, splatting down on me, all warm and so white and thick. The stuff he pumped into his wife to make those children down on the beach playing in the sand. She all forgotten down on the beach. Sprayed out for me! Out from his knob, clear against the blue sky and then it raining down. Spurting out and then falling down to me like rain."

"I bet he was disappointed, not to have been stroked. Just to come like that."

Jenny shrugged her shoulders as she played with Jim's scrotum and balls, "I got to see what I wanted. I kept playing as his prick came down above me, got all soft. Not just his balls hanging. Gave him back his trunks and he just said, 'thank you' and turned to put them back on."

"Not until you're out of sight, I said. I watched his retreating bottom and was playing with myself before he disappeared over the dune no doubt to hurriedly put those trunks on and re-join his wife. For a middle-aged man, a lovely tight bottom. I quite liked the idea of smacking it! Nice thoughts to frig to -- and did I? Had to be a bit careful with all his stuff over me. Would have been lovely to have frigged myself with it, all slippery and male but just too dangerous. I wouldn't have wanted to get that inside me, would I? Make a little half brother or sister for those children down on the beach.

"What'd you do?" Jim asked.

"Played with it all over my breasts with one hand whilst frigging with the other. Easy! As I'm going to do with yours."

Jim was certainly enjoying -- loving the feel of Jenny's fingers playing with and manipulating his scrotum but he did not really think he would come like that. "I don't think..."

The girl got up from the Chesterfield, releasing Mr Crowfoot, whom she had been holding the whole time, and came across to Jenny notionally sunbathing on the carpet and the wide spread Jim and grasped his erection. Of course, Jim would have liked to fuck either of the girls, but they were not on the Pill; would like to have been sucked instead, but that was not to be; instead he was going to be wanked by the two girls at once, not actually so bad! One playing with his balls, one his penis and made to ejaculate into the air so his semen dropped down on Jenny's lovely breasts. It did not take long.

And, of course, the trails and blobs of white semen, warm from spurting from Jim's penis did not stay like that very long either. Still splayed over her, he watched as Jenny released his balls and began with one hand to play between her spread thighs, her fingers moving with, no doubt, practised movements within her riot of fair curls, whilst with the other hand she began to spread the deposited semen up and around her breasts paying particular attention to her raised nipples. Perhaps at the end of it, Jim thought, she might suck her fingers. Another drip from his penis down and onto his work colleague. Jim's sexual experience perhaps now over for the afternoon.

Not so Mr Crowfoot. He sat and watched Jenny masturbating all oiled up on the floor. He had Sophie sit beside him holding his penis once more, occasionally stroking it. Jim wondered if Mr Crowfoot might ask Sophie to assist Jenny as had happened another time. Despite his loss of enthusiasm, the result of his orgasm, Jim would have liked to see the girls being lesbian again, but, seemingly, Mr Crowfoot was happy to watch Jenny solo and enjoy the grasp of Sophie.

A sweet orgasm there on the floor from Jenny and then Mr Crowfoot seemed to decide it was his turn. He asked the girls to undress him and then had them take turns bouncing on his erection as he sat comfortably upon the Chesterfield, the girls sitting astride his thighs as they pumped away with their vaginas upon his penis. Jim was just a little bit jealous. Mr Crowfoot was not just fucking one but both of them. One moment a dark-haired sex descending and then it being replaced by a fair one. Such a shame neither was on the Pill. Not that he was in a state to fuck at that precise moment! He had been made to come at pretty short notice: not so Mr Crowfoot, he took his time before, maybe, making a choice and releasing his 'enthusiasm' into Jenny.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers