Room with a Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it would be appropriate to dress for dinner -- or rather luncheon, don't you?"

And so, it was a respectable set of people who came out into the hallway. It was interesting to see the girls momentarily confused and looking around a little blankly.

"I've a spot of luncheon if you'd like." Mr Crowfoot repeated.

"Oh, um, well that would be nice, really nice. Yes please, Mr Crowfoot. We haven't eaten anything for a while."

Well, perhaps a little something...

A cold collation, very well done by Mr Crowfoot. A happy little party.

They had decided on coffee to follow and Mr Crowfoot had suggested a move from the dining room to the study and the comfort of the Chesterfield. "Do you have to hurry off?" Seemingly the girls did not and therefore, unsurprisingly, if they had nothing else on that afternoon there was no need for them to have anything on at all.

"Perhaps you might like to make yourselves comfortable," he suggested once back in the study, "just divest yourselves of those encumbering clothes."

Jim had, of course, already very much enjoyed seeing the girls naked that morning -- indeed had enjoyed much more than the view, but was more than happy to drink coffee with Mr Crowfoot and him clothed and the girls displaying all what Mr Crowfoot might describe as their 'charms.' Mr Crowfoot sat in an armchair with Jim seated between lovely dark Jenny and fair Sophie.

"Do you young ladies ever get really sexually excited away from husbands and boyfriends? Perhaps in the office even. I am sure young Jim does. Perhaps for him the sight of a pretty typist bending over or an unexpected view down her cleavage. Something that sparks strong sexual thoughts. Does that happen to you?" He smiled, "of course it used to happen to me. Unexpected, even unwelcome erections, if I may be a little blunt."

The girls looked at each other, "I think," said Jenny, "it is the same for us. Perhaps not so easily. I don't know. You remember, Sophie, when there was that building work in the car park at the office and there was that real dish working there, tall, fair... tight, really tight light blue jeans with..."

Sophie caught on, "... those red patches to his knees. Yes, I do remember looking at him."

"I sat at my desk looking at him for a good quarter of an hour late one afternoon. That lovely tight bum of his, those strong thighs in his jeans, he could move a barrow about, and I rather thought..."

"Yes?" said Mr Crowfoot.

"I thought how I'd have liked him to move my 'barrow' about; do a bit of work with me. I so wanted to... well you know... I was really wet at the thought and went straight home and just dropped my clothes and went to bed and had an excellent love session with my fingers before I'd even made a cup of tea or my supper. And again at bedtime. I bet he had a big cock. I'd like to have found out. Like to have had him on a string."

Jim wondered how Mr Crowfoot and he measured up to this young builder with the tight jeans. They, though, did have the advantage of the room. What might the young man have done if Jenny had actually been so bold as to ask? Of course, if they knew his name then they could have invited him around to Mr Crowfoot's for a 'surprise,' let him loose on Jenny and Sophie. It would have been fun to watch!

"I wonder," said Mr Crowfoot, "appearances can be deceptive. You might have been disappointed. A little cock only. However, talking of penises, I wondered if you might be interested in my collection of curios. I have a collection of antique artificial penises. Instruments of pleasure, my dears, perhaps you might be interested to view and might like to try some for, well, size!"

"Really?" Seemingly Sophie remembered nothing of the morning; nothing of having shared a double ender with Jenny.

Mr Crowfoot led them across the room to a cabinet and opened the doors. Within, neatly set out in rows the impressive collection of dildos, the double ender neatly replaced in its cradle. The girls were open mouthed. They had quite forgotten seeing them all before.

"How rude!" exclaimed Jenny.

Sophie seemed at quite a loss to know what to say for a few moments, "Quite a collection... not quite postage stamps is it?"

Jenny was shaking her head, but her eyes were moving from one dildo to another.

"More a useful collection for a woman," added Sophie.

"Sophie!" exclaimed Jenny.

"I suppose," added Sophie, "if you were a woman collector you would try them out. Wouldn't you? And anyone you showed your collection to would know that you... well, would presume or suspect. Bit different for a male collector..." She paused, "though, I suppose..." she looked at Mr Crowfoot and it was very much the room egging on her talk, "have you tried them perhaps, or some -- in your bottom?"

"Sophie!" exclaimed Jenny again.

Sophie turned to Jenny, "Well have you ever with your dildo, Jenny -- just to see what it was like?"

Jim's eyes widened. The talk was going to unexpected places! Fascinating to hear Sophie talk. He already knew she had a dildo in her knicker drawer. Had heard it from her own lips as she had held Mr Crowfoot's penile walking stick: Jenny seemed much more concerned at the whole idea. Had she never -- until that morning -- used a dildo? She had seemed enthusiastic enough with that -- and sharing the double ender with Sophie. Had Mr Crowfoot talked them into it or, left to their own devices, had the room had its own special effect upon them?

"Have I ever... no!"

"I have."

It was just so absolutely superb how the room released girls' inhibitions and let them talk so freely; hearing what Sophie had been up to in the privacy of her own bedroom. Hearing that Sophie had actually pushed her plastic dildo into her bottom.

"As you know, Jim, dildos are not new at all. As I said earlier, they are as old as the hills. Even prehistoric. Early archaeologists were a bit shy of the idea, tried to think of other non-sexual reasons for the obviously penile objects referring to them as 'ice age batons.' Well, they are so obviously..."

"Dildoes," said Sophie. "May I touch?"

"So detailed," she said, "smooth -- nicely smooth, comfortably smooth. What is it made of?"

"This one is antler, this one chalk," explained Mr Crowfoot. "This is bronze -- Chinese from the Han dynasty. Really detailed, Sophie." Jim watched as he handed it to her, watched as she took it, turned it around in her hand and the fingered some of the more elaborate detail.

"Oh, I do like this one. So pretty -- well, the shape is just... and it's got wings!"

The dildo in question certainly had wings. It also had balls. The wings made it look a little bit like a bird soaring in flight. The whole suggesting speed -- surprisingly -- the streamlined penile knob at the front, a distinct narrowing behind the pronounced coronal ridge and with the shaft then narrowing a little further as it went back towards the wings and they, in turn, were followed by balls looking something like a bird's tail but clearly were a pair of testes rather pulled back by the passage through the air. It was an artistic masterpiece, if not the most obvious art object to have proudly displayed on your sideboard.

So good to see it in Sophie's hands and see it handled. Her fingers sliding as if the penis was real, fondling the balls, stroking the wings.

"It's perfectly clean. Well dusted as well. You can put it in your mouth if you like, or your vagina -- fly it in -- or Jenny's bottom: if you wish!"

"No!"

But Jim knew Jenny would not be able to resist if Mr Crowfoot gave the word. Sophie was grinning and making the 'bird' swoop about in the air. So good to see the naked girl with it in her hand, her breasts moving as she played with the dildo, raising and lowering her arm, even rather dancing about.

"You are making it fly so gracefully, Sophie. Fly it into Jenny's proper 'nest' -- not her bottom. Jenny, make yourself ready."

And, with the room's influence, there was nothing for Jenny to do but comply. Lovely to see her drape herself back over an arm of the Chesterfield and make ready. Her hips raised up in the air as she lay back on the seat, her thighs apart and her sex open and exposed -- a perch and nest for the flying dildo.

"What sort of bird do you think it is, Mr Crowfoot? A graceful swallow, a robin hopping from place to place or a common or garden wood pigeon?"

"A cock, Sophie, a cock!" blurted Jenny. The suggestion rather obvious.

Mr Crowfoot smiled, "of course, a male bird indeed. A very male bird. Might we perhaps introduce another couple of cocks into the room. I think Jim's wants to fly!"

A good a reason as any for Jim and Mr Crowfoot to join in the afternoon's nudity.

Sophie, for her part, was clearly into flying the dildo. She had it perching on the back of the Chesterfield, as if looking down at Jenny (with its single eye -- a bit unbirdlike), making the quick jerky movements birds make, as if weighing up whether Jenny's dark, furry bush was just the sort of place for it to land. Not to lay eggs of course -- it was a male bird after all!

The bird hopped across the Chesterfield's back and then 'flew' closer and sat on Jenny's knee looking at her sex as if weighing up what to do. Was it the sort of bird that liked an open nest, very much like Jenny's nest of curls or liked to nest in a tunnel either natural, albeit not wet like Jenny's vagina, or burrowed like the sand martin? The bird hopped onto Jenny's curls and then Sophie had it immediately fly away to land, of all places, right on the end of Jim's upright penis. Sophie held it there, looking around, with a big grin on her face.

"Won't cock birds fight?" She asked.

"Perhaps it's not the mating season," replied Jenny.

Jim stood there with Sophie holding the dildo on top of his erection just marvelling how the room seemed almost to take over the girls, encouraging them. Jenny was now joining in. Give it a few more minutes and, he thought, it would be her suggesting the 'bird' nested in her bottom.

"Oh, I think it is, just look at Mr Crowfoot. He wants to nest, I think, and Jim."

The two men's arousal was as clear as that of the flying dildo. Like a bird seeking out a good place to nest, indeed, Jim would very much have liked to poke himself into both girls, but Mr Crowfoot was very strict about that. The old boy was very careful to ensure Jim did not get any of the women that came into the room unexpectedly pregnant; was very careful about ensuring Jim's fertile semen was not placed where it might have such an effect.

Even if Jim was not going to hop into Jenny's vagina that did not mean the flying dildo was not. That morning he had watched the girls with the double ender. It was a delight to see them being sexual again together, something they would have no idea about when away from the room. In the office they would have no idea about how intimate they had been with each other -- or just how much Jim knew about their bodies. The dildo bird landed upon Jenny's thigh and then hopped up it, before, so bird like, popping its head into Jenny's vaginal opening 'to take a look.' Evidently it liked what it found because it decided to go in a little further.

Just so good seeing Sophie 'fucking' her friend with the hundreds of - no thousand - years old sex toy. It being put to good use again rather than being just an exhibit in a collection. It was all getting to him -- seeing Jenny lying with her sex so exposed and she so vulnerable with her hips up there on the Chesterfield's arm, yet the rest of her lying below it on the seat. He desperately wanted to enter her 'nest.' Mr Crowfoot had let him do that with Sophie but only on condition he pulled out if... and he had done, had pulled out and come all over her bottom and back but, so importantly, not inside. He remembered the pattern he had made, a copious ejaculation all over her back, each spurt distinct.

The 'bird' flew away and Jim was on the move. His penis leading him straight into Jenny. He had not done that before. Had not felt his cock sliding into her warm wetness, he went in straight in and up to the hilt, right up against her dark hair.

The pleasure at suddenly doing 'it,' the desire to do the real deed, to inseminate so strong.

"Jim!" It was Mr Crowfoot. "Out at once!"

He felt like a naughty schoolboy. A naughty schoolboy caught behind the bike sheds by the headmaster, cock out and in the girl. Had Miss Redmond been there, Mr Crowfoot might well have had him spanked or caned. He stood there, penis wet from Jenny, looking contrite.

"You must wear a condom, Jim. Really! Just because I don't, is no reason... be a bit responsible."

Quite absurd really for Mr Crowfoot to be lecturing him on responsibility, his moral duty not to get Jenny in the family way, given the amoral or immoral way the old boy was prepared to enjoy woman after woman in his special room. Jim looked back down at Jenny, at her open thighs and exposed sex. Such lovely large lips and it all so well set in that radiating hair, short, dark and rather delicate. Up in the air her long legs and rather pretty feet. Jim had not paid much attention to them before.

"Can't I just -- the withdrawal method. I have before... with Sophie." But he knew there was risk in that. Could he trust himself, could Mr Crowfoot trust him: more to the point, could Jenny trust him! Not that she had any choice over the matter. The marvel of the room saw to that.

Mr Crowfoot just looked stern.

"I've a packet..." Jim added, lamely. He walked across to his clothes and extracted a packet from his pocket."

"Sophie, would you help Jim."

That was nice enough. Naked Sophie, not as tall as the recumbent Jenny and rather more substantial reaching out her hand and then unwrapping the cellophane, extracting the little packet from the cardboard box and tearing the foil. A sexual enough act, preparing a man for sexual intercourse -- the more so when it was to be with a different girl! He looked down from Sophie's rather conical breasts to her full vee of blond curls. Perhaps he should fuck her too.

She knelt to apply the condom. A sexual act in itself. Jim would think of that in the office another day. Pale Sophie kneeling in front of him, his cock jutting towards her. He imagined her in her office clothes preparing him to fuck naked Jenny. What a thought, yet, yet, that was what was indeed happening - not in the office but in Mr Crowfoot's study. Jim was being prepared.

The condom was applied and rolled.

"There we are," said Sophie bouncing the now sheathed penis in the palm of her hand, "all ready."

All ready for business, but too late. Jenny's vagina was occupied. Mr Crowfoot had stepped in and was enjoying the girl. There was, though, another vagina in the room and one currently not occupied. Not so much any port in a storm as Jim was more than happy to fuck Sophie and seemingly so was she happy to be fucked. A naked foot, no less pretty than Jenny's, up on the Chesterfield, nicely opening her thighs ready for Jim. Jim stepped towards her, dipped his hips and penis and thrust up into her. Flying the dildo around the room had clearly had an arousing effect on the girl -- she was as wet as a man could hope for. Wet, warm slippery vaginas -- what more does a man need?

Even sheathed it was super. Jim happily fucked, his arms around the girl, his hands holding her bottom cheeks.

"I suppose, Jim," said Mr Crowfoot, "I should let you fuck Jenny now. Might Jim do that, Jenny?"

"Of course, Mr Crowfoot, any time."

"Perhaps Monday morning in the office. Every Monday to start the week."

"Yes, I could find a room and..."

"Sophie could help, could you not Sophie? Bring Jim his condom and keep watch."

"Yes, yes. Could I perhaps take it in turns with Jenny?"

"Of course, Sophie, you could."

Jim smiled. Could but won't. That was just not going to happen (and it didn't. Monday came and went without so much as a hint from Jenny or Sophie that Jim might like to have a private and intimate meeting; not the slightest indication of anything like that. There was no seemingly innocent remark that Sophie had something for Jim in her handbag -- a small, well packaged, gift; there was nothing at all - except in Jim's mind).

But Jim disengaging from Sophie in the study and transferring himself into Jenny most definitely happened. Slippery and wet from Sophie his latex covered cock slid easily into the other girl. His first naked foray into Jenny had been such a thing, pushing home as she lay helpless on the Chesterfield. It was almost as good now. A shame in a way Mr Crowfoot had not allowed him to adopt the withdrawal method. He would love to have seen himself spurt all over her pubic hair and up her stomach. Even better had it all been back in the morning when he would have had more cum to shower her with!

Good, though, from Jenny to turn back to Sophie, allow Mr Crowfoot another fuck with Jenny -- not that the old boy had not been enjoying Sophie in the meantime. A standing fuck with her still with one foot on the Chesterfield. What a thing! Mr Crowfoot and he taking such advantage of the two girls and yet the girls would remember nothing.

Jim, though, certainly remembered at the tea point in the office on the Monday. Had gone in to get a cup of tea and found Sophie and Jenny there, and a few other people besides. He remembered as he talked to Sophie no closer than perhaps three feet, just how close he had been standing with her a few afternoons before in the study -- breast to breast and with his erection going up and down inside her. Sophie had no idea, as he talked and she drank her tea any more than Jenny had, of what had happened in the study on the Saturday. He looked over at Jenny standing tall and with poise, one hand resting on the side of the sink, and marvelled. She too had no idea that she had been lying so ungainly and so exposed back across the arm of Mr Crowfoot's Chesterfield.

Ungainly and helpless in a way. Yet there she was with no idea he knew so intimately what was between her legs. How he had approached her that final time, staring at her relaxed opening and delightful radiating hair, how his latex covered penis had probed between her generous wet lower lips and how he had fucked her to conclusion making wet, slapping noises against her spread thighs.

He watched the girls and the others leave the room leaving him alone with his cup of tea and his erection. Jim smiled; it was important to remember the different standards of behaviour expected in the office and in Mr Crowfoot's special room. Terrible to have forgotten and reached out and squeezed Sophie's, or Jenny's, breast through their blouses there in the tearoom. What a scene that would have been. He pressed his erection against the table's edge. He was ready now for sexual activity but, instead, he had better finish his tea and go back to work. He would have to wait. There would be another day, no doubt, at Mr Crowfoot's. Jim just needed to be patient.

There would certainly be more sexual activity for Jim in Mr Crowfoot's special room, but not immediately with Sophie and Jenny. There would be other girls.