Room with a Secret Ch. 07

Story Info
What young ladies don't know or can't remember.
6.1k words
4.68
18.7k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Jim stood at his window looking out. It was becoming a habit of his; the windowsill high enough so that anyone looking up from below would not see he was not simply in pyjama bottoms but totally naked. Had there been a block of flats opposite then things would have been somewhat different. On a level or higher up anyone looking across might well have seen the young man standing there stark naked and, if she or he were of a voyeuristic bent, might have been pleased to see his manly organ fully extended and up in the air.

He was looking out, not at the surprised, and perhaps pleased flat dweller, but across the road at Mr Crowfoot's old house musing on just what had happened there - and certainly that was more than enough to cause tumescence in his penis. Nurse Evans, Sophie and Jenny and now Miss Redmond. Mr Crowfoot was certainly a naughty old boy and didn't he just like sex! Jim wondered about the years before, the old man seemed now so animated and full of life, yet he had suffered from depression and had become something of a recluse. The way he had 'obtained' Miss Redmond, to Jim, made it rather surprising the old boy had been unable to inveigle other women into his study over the last few years before his accident; yet Mr Crowfoot had very clearly lamented their loss. Perhaps he had lost his confidence, perhaps he had failed on a number of occasions to entice the young women into his house; perhaps he had just given up on such things, almost on life, until his accident brought Nurse Evans into his clutches and the eager young man - himself - from across the road anxious to experience sex with girls. Perhaps it was in part Jim's eagerness that had re-inspired him: the pleasure in having an apprentice, of sorts.

And was Jim eager! He could not deny the pleasure; what had already transpired had been so enjoyable for him; the memories alone were very much to be treasured. He smiled looking across the road and began to slowly stroke himself. Miss Redmond had been lent a book or two by Mr Crowfoot. No doubt she would return it. It would be best if she returned it in the study - of course.

"I was wondering if you could invite any more of your young friends to visit?"

Jim did not only visit Mr Crowfoot when sexual acts were in the offing. He was very happy to pop in to check the old boy was fine, to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee or even a meal. Mr Crowfoot quite liked company at his supper and it was not unusual for him to telephone Jim at work and suggest he might like to join him when he came home from work.

It was completely obvious to Jim what Mr Crowfoot meant by 'inviting.' It was not just the company of young people, the chance of a chat over tea and biscuits but something rather different. And it was not young male friends he wanted to visit.

"Sophie and Jenny seem to have been very happy to visit; have taken quite a shine to you but I don't think any of the other girls... not now you are better. I'm not quite sure how or who I can ask. If you gave piano lessons or something..."

Mr Crowfoot's face broke into a smile and he tapped Jim's knee with his phallic walking stick. "Schoolgirls sitting on my lap as they practice, eh? Beethoven or Mozart with my cock in their tight little snatches, giving them the confidence for their Level Eights, making sure they get a distinction. I suspect the room would ensure the less enthusiastic - at their music - concentrated the more. But, alas, as I told you before I am not musical. You like the thought of schoolgirls eh? You certainly seemed to like teachers!"

Jim reddened; he had more than once watched groups of sixth formers walking down the road from his window, had stood a little back with binoculars in hand watching them walking to school in the morning. Girls with hair perhaps tied back in ponytails, girls in ties and blazers, girls with nicely pleated green uniform skirts. He had wondered, as he had looked at the girls closely, whether the pretty ones were still innocent. Did some of them meet boys after school and what happened then? Was it perhaps a bit of fumbling, fingers in brassieres, perhaps fingers inside knickers, perhaps enthusiastic and rigid young penises out of flies and being stroked? These older schoolgirls, all of eighteen, fascinated by how different boys were. And how was the semen their young feminine hands made rise disposed of afterwards? Jim liked the thought of it being tidily ejaculated into the girl's mouth, her head bobbing with her ponytail nodding up and down, her hand moving up and down, and then swallowed. He had thought a lot about that.

"I... yes... girls in uniform."

"Like Nurse Evans only different - in uniform." Mr Crowfoot looked momentarily wistful. "A shame she no longer visits for my bed bath and other things."

"Best that your leg is now mended!"

"Yes, but I did like her." Mr Crowfoot sighed.

"In the old days how did you entice the girls in?"

"Parties, guests staying. I... rather like your music lessons idea, but, alas, not that as a method. I remember..."

Jim settled back in his chair. What had Mr Crowfoot done in the past? Quite a lot it seemed!

Indeed, Jim did not just visit Mr Crowfoot when sexual acts were in the offing, though most certainly keen to visit when they were. Mr Crowfoot had asked if he had any more young friends who might care to visit. He could not offhand think of any he could entice into Mr Crowfoot's study; a bit of a lean patch followed until a couple of girls somewhat dropped right into the palm of his hand. Not just young female friends but girls in the latter stages of pregnancy; girls looking a little different from how girls normally look.

Jim had seen them several times in his road and had, of course, stopped to chat. Two pregnant young women, close friends of each other as Jim knew; knew well. He had, after all, been at school with both girls. They had been in the same class. The two girls had been close friends back then and nothing had changed since. Both now married, both, as he could increasingly see, pregnant and with pretty much the same term date, as they told him. They giggled and said it had probably happened on the same night for both of them - not that he would know about such things. It was that assumption Jim was gay, yet again! Where had they got that from? He had not thought he had such a reputation at school; had rather thought that had come later: university and the office. Did he look gay? He did not think he was 'camp' or anything. They had asked him if he had an especial friend and had easily used 'he' not 'she' in that respect. A couple of lovely girls; he had thought them desirable when at school and still did. Had very definitely disagreed when one suggested how awful she looked with her big 'bump' and had said how very fine she looked in her dungarees.

"I think girls look particularly pretty when pregnant."

They had laughed, rather obviously at his judgement on the attractiveness of women. They did not trust his judgement on that!

"You're looking very smart, as always, Jim." They thought he knew how to dress even if was not quite right when it came to women

The conversations each time wandered along in much the same fashion. Polite enquiries after their pregnancies, their husbands and what they had been doing. They lived not far from Mr Crowfoot or Jim, got off the bus just up the road and walked past Mr Crowfoot's big house and then turned down a side road or two.

In the way of these things the girls got bigger and bigger as the weeks went by. One Saturday Jim saw them getting off the bus laden with shopping. He was crossing the street to see Mr Crowfoot for lunch, but he hurried to help.

"We've overdone this trip a bit, Jim. If only one of us had a car."

"Too long at the shops, we've bought too much as well."

Jim took on as much as he could, but it was clear the girls were tired.

"Look, I was just popping into my friend's - here's his house. He won't mind, why don't you come in and have a sit down, a rest and a cup of tea?"

Kay and Ruth looked at each other. "Your... friend?" The implication obvious.

"Not that sort of friend - an old boy I know. On his own. I visit. He'll be delighted to see you and..."

Jim did not finish the 'and.' He knew how delighted Mr Crowfoot would be if Jim brought in more young ladies and, after his experience with Miss Redmond, the sudden possibility of 'reliving' in a very different way his schooldays appealed. He had lusted after Kay and Ruth. The room would permit his lust to be, if not satiated, certainly satisfied for a time. Would they agree? The idea was more than a little appealing.

"Well... you don't think he'd mind. Even sitting on the bus hasn't rested me."

Jim guided the two girls up Mr Crowfoot's garden path as he carried most of their shopping; guided them towards the front door which led to the hallway which led to... the room.

Mr Crowfoot was delighted. Was his usual absolutely charming self, had them sitting in his front room in big comfortable chairs as he fussed away at tea and other refreshments.

In the hallway he looked at Jim, "The study?

"Rather thought we might."

The old boy grinned. "Just what the doctor ordered. Just indeed!"

Tea and biscuits in the sitting room and then Mr Crowfoot casually mentioned he had set out a spot of lunch in his study just across the hallway. "Another comfortable room. If you don't mind moving across?" Jim offered his hand to help the girls up from their comfortable chairs. What else might he shortly be helping them with?

Was there a sense of menace as the two unsuspecting young women were led to the study? If there was, they seemed not to sense it. Jim did not see it that way at all - a sense of anticipation, rather, a sense of excitement on his part.

There was indeed lunch set out in the study. Mr Crowfoot invited the girls to sit on the Chesterfield. All proceeded just as in the sitting room, the girls talking away until, lunch rather finished, Mr Crowfoot gently changed the subject onto both of their rather obvious pregnancies. All was going well he was pleased to hear. He asked about dates of confinement and then rather out of the blue a most personal question.

"Are you still enjoying sexual relations with your husbands? Have you rather gone off sexual intercourse or has pregnancy had the opposite effect?"

Momentarily surprised Ruth and Kay looked at each other. Not at all the question they might have expected. Clear they thought it a strange question from the old boy. Very personal indeed - but then they answered. Ruth first.

"Mmmm, I don't know about you Kay, but Pete and I... I've wanted to do it more often than usual. Not sure Pete finds me so attractive with this big extended tum, but I want it; want it a lot. Most nights."

Kay nodded, "yes, same for me, fucking like rabbits, me and Gerry, if you'll excuse the French."

Jim nodded as if their answers were the most normal thing to hear. The room was making its magic.

"And how do you do it? I mean Pete and Gerry can hardly lie on top of you what with your, um, lovely rounded tummies."

Again, the girls looked at each other. "Best from behind, really," said Ruth. Kay nodded.

"Nothing lovely about my big fat tum. Easiest on all fours. Of course, that means my tummy is even more extended. Hanging there. Best then with the light off so Gerry can't see."

"Why?" Asked Mr Crowfoot. "You both look most delightful in your state of evident fecundity."

Jim smiled again at Mr Crowfoot's phraseology. He was good with words.

Both women held their 'bumps.' "You're a dear old gentleman to say so but these don't really look anything like that; just so unsightly."

"Not at all. Not at all."

"You haven't seen them without dungarees or dresses."

Jim smiled to himself. Just so not what they should have said!

"Well, why don't you show us?"

"You mean?"

"Absolutely. Let Jim and I see you both naked. Completely naked."

"Not a pretty sight."

"I think we'll be the judge of that! Go on, it's nice and warm in here. Undress. Undress completely. Show us your naked selves."

The wonder of the room. The girls had both become compliant and obedient. Once again Jim helped them to their feet and then watched with trembling excitement as Kay unclipped the bib of her dungarees. As he would have expected, even engaged in the simple act of undressing the two women did it with some style. Not merely chucking the clothes around them. To be fair, not all men were naturally untidy. Jim was not. He was very neat when undressing, carefully folding his clothes, tucking socks and pants out of sight underneath the pile. Kay's dungarees unclipped and unbuttoned and drawn downwards at the very moment Ruth's dress went up and over her head. Young women in underclothes... but not for long.

Mr Crowfoot clapped his hands. "Far, far from unsightly. You both look utterly delightful in your pregnancies. Come, "he said, getting up and putting an arm around each and drawing them to the mirror, "see how fine you look."

"But look at how our tummy buttons protrude, look at how veiny my breasts have become, look at..."

Mr Crowfoot's hands smoothed over their, actually very large, abdomens. "No, no, no. Delightfully feminine. Exhibiting what femininity is about indeed! So remarkable to think this has all happened because your two husbands have placed their little penises in your vaginas and left a little liquid behind."

"Not how I'd have put it," said Ruth. "We made love. Two bodies coming together as one. And Pete's not that small."

"Nor's Gerry!"

"I was not being disparaging of size but the comparison with the outcome." Again, his hands stroked their stomachs. "Shall we perhaps have a penis out in the open for comparison. Shall I ask Jim to stand with you - stand with his penis erect? Jim, your clothes."

Again, the girls looked at each other.

"What?" said Kay.

"But Jim's gay," said Ruth.

He certainly did not feel like that at all. Not with the sight of the two young women with not a stitch on. They were certainly very pregnant, their 'bumps' even more pronounced now out in the open and differently shaped. Interesting. Mr Crowfoot had not really started exploring their bodies yet, but just the thought of stroking their revealed and enlarged tummies excited Jim.

Down came Jim's trousers. The excitement of exposing himself to the girls, now having seen them naked, very much manifest. He was not little either. His cock was very much standing.

"Doesn't much look that way." Carried on Mr Crowfoot. "Jim very much seems to appreciate your lovely bodies; as you can very much see - demonstrably so - he thinks they are as delightful as I do. You both look pretty, and if I may say so, sexual. Did you ever think at school you might one day be sucking his cock?"

"Oh, oh! Are we going to?" Asked Kay. The effect of the room completely preventing her making any sort of refusal, even to query the idea. Her reply merely an acknowledgement that she would suck.

"Of course. Penises are to be sucked are they not? Do you not suck Gerry and you, Ruth, Pete? Don't you enjoy that?"

Again, the girls looked at the other. Reassurance or confirmation?

Ruth spoke, "Mmmm, yes I do and like it." A pause. "I like sucking Pete's cock a lot."

"Me too. Gerry in my mouth. A lot to take in."

"Do you swallow?" Naked now, his erection prominent, the thought of having these two girls he had sat near for lesson after lesson at school, taking his penis into their mouths in succession just so exciting.

"No, Jim, they are not going to swallow your semen - today. You are going to fuck them properly and one of the lucky young ladies will receive your semen in its proper receptacle. Pregnant as they are, you cannot make them pregnant. You may come freely inside one of them. And I, of course, shall come inside the other!"

"You're going to... fuck us?" It was Ruth.

"Of course," Mr Crowfoot's face suggested it was the most natural and to be expected thing in the world. "You are here so delightfully available and naked. It would be such a waste, such a pity not to take advantage of your beautifully pregnant bodies. We shall take it slowly, ensure you are pleasured - and, of course from behind. Just as you say."

In the mirror two naked and very pregnant girls. Between them a naked young man sporting an erection. The instrument of pregnancy displayed with the outcome. A charming tableau even if the particular penis was not the cause of either fertilisation. Mr Crowfoot looked on in pleasure.

Jim's confidence in the room's effect upon women, meant he did not bother to ask if he might touch the girls' stomachs and then breasts. His hands easily went to Ruth's breasts, so much larger than they had been when seen inside her school blouse back when she had left school, all of eighteen. What a difference a few years and a pregnancy make. Now big and womanly - very much boobs! His hands roamed, feeling their fullness just as he had always wanted to. She looking at him as he did so but not demurring.

"I am sure," said Mr Crowfoot, "that you girls are experiencing more than just the awakening of a desire to be fucked. I am sure you are getting quite wet, what with the sight of naked young Jim here and his fine sexual instrument."

It was not a question but a command. Jim knew that. Knew Mr Crowfoot was ensuring the girls were nicely ready for what was to come. Jim for his part let a hand move from Ruth to Kay, feeling both women at the same time. Kay's breasts no less full. Ample weight in his hands.

"Ruth," went on Mr Crowfoot, "young Jim here has his hands a bit full, could you possibly feel Kay for me. And Kay you feel Ruth. Confirm your friend's readiness for intercourse."

Again, so exciting, to see the young women comply. Comply without thinking, their hands going to each other's furry sex, their fingers feeling. Hands so much more delicate than his own, parting thighs and dipping their fingers upwards, palms pressed against each other's pretty triangles of hair. Unlike Sophie and Jenny both Kay and Ruth were dark haired, with Ruth the darker, her hair almost black compared to Kay's chestnut; a colouring repeated down below where their fingers were seeking. Ruth's bush so full with plentiful curls whereas Kay's were an intricate filigree of radiating chestnut hairs with barely a hint of curl. Kay's slit easy to discern; Ruth's so hidden.

"Are you both nicely wet inside, so Jim and I can slip easily into you?"

Wonderful to observe the girls; to see their wrists bent at the join of each other's thighs and know a finger or two were probing, going up their channels, the ones their respective husbands had pushed their penises up to make them pregnant and, in very few weeks possibly days, down would come the outcome - babies. Reproduction quite marvellous - and, it was not unreasonable to think, sex was as well.

"Kay is quite wet, Mr Crowfoot."

"Ruth too, Mr Crowfoot."

"Both needing fucking then?"

"I suppose so..." Ruth was a little hesitant.

"I think you do, release some tension, relax you ready for your walk home."

"Of course."

"A shame not to take advantage of Jim's penis whilst it is standing all hard wouldn't it?"

So good to see his old classmates nod in agreement as they looked at it.

"It's quite a good cock isn't it?"

Jim very much liked their confirmatory comments though both protesting they had not seen that many to be a good judge. Jim wondered who else they had 'slept' with other than their husbands. How many had they actually seen and felt? How many had gone so far as enter their bodies and spurt semen?

"And Mr Crowfoot's," Jim added, feeling he should join in the conversation - or the commands. "I think you will be impressed with it. Would you like to see?"

"Oh, yes please," said the girls together and so politely. It was if being invited to see pictures painted by Mr Crowfoot or an album of photographs of his younger days.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12