Room with a Secret Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a nice cue for the old man to undress. How good for him to have two young ladies watching, not looking bored or even unhappy at the prospect of seeing a naked old man but, rather, looking expectant and interested. Jim knew Mr Crowfoot's cock would not disappoint - it would stand very well.

The mirror gained a fourth naked person to reflect. A very much older person standing with Jim between the two young naked pregnant girls. Quite a sight to see.

"Does that settle it, girls? You do look very pretty with your tummies all extended - two men's penises can't be wrong!"

It made the girls laugh. How easy the study made everything. The girls happy and relaxed, sexually aroused and carefree. Jim's hands stroked their bottoms. It made his penis twitch in the mirror. There was no protest from the girls. He could roam free.

Fucking was in prospect, but Mr Crowfoot had very clearly said the girls would be sucking Jim's cock. That needed to come first. He could hardly ask the girls to kneel down and take it in turns to suck. Their manoeuvrability was a little circumscribed by their pregnancies. Nice as it would have been to see them kneel and take his penis into their mouths, it seemed better to encourage them back to the Chesterfield, easier for them to sit whilst penises were presented to their mouths. "Would you both like to sit back down?"

They had sat there eating their lunch, but this would be little different - just some gentle sucking of cocks rather than consuming anything - nice as it would have been to ejaculate in their mouths and watch them swallow, Mr Crowfoot had decreed sexual intercourse; he was the host it was for him to decide. He had said they were not going to swallow his semen - today. But if he could entice the girls into Mr Crowfoot's house another day that might be a very different matter. Or days! After all he could not come in both girls' mouths at the same time: or in both vaginas at the same time! What a lot could be done with such a pair of girls if they could be brought to the room again and again.

The two girls seated back on the Chesterfield, naked now and looking at the men, most particularly at their extended organs. The penises were coming towards them, engorged and with bulbous smooth ends. The girls parted their thighs to allow the men to stand the closer between them, not yet to allow them entry - to vaginas - but mouths were a different matter; the penises were at mouth level - vaginas would come later. Penises would indeed cum in vaginas. As one, the girls reached to hold and then to draw the bulbs to their mouths.

What could be better for two men to be standing with their erect penises in the mouths of two lovely girls, being sucked whilst the girls fondled their balls. Not a lot - apart from perhaps fucking them. Amusing to see the girls looking sideways at each other. Most likely they had not seen another girl suck a cock before; most likely they had not done such things together; a new experience to remember - only they would not remember at all. If they visited again the next week it could all be done all over again, just the same. And very pleasurable for the men too!

So good to feel Ruth's lips close over his knob, to see his penis in the mouth of a sometime classmate. Such a good feeling, such a good sight. Such a pleasure to be standing there having his penis stimulated by Ruth, her lips and tongue at work. Jim turned his eyes to Kay and watched her treatment of Mr Crowfoot - very much his 'fat cigar' in her mouth. What a thing to be doing, just standing there and being fellated. Jim even moved himself a little, a fucking motion within Ruth's rounded lips.

Not quite choreography as Mr Crowfoot and Jim backed away and swopped over. Saliva wetted cocks being presented and accepted by the swopped girl; hands reaching up to hold a different cock.

"What would be most comfortable for you two young ladies?"

Difficult for either Ruth or Kay to reply to Mr Crowfoot's question given their mouths were rather stuffed - with cock. Kay pulled her head back and held Mr Crowfoot's erection between her fingers, again rather like a fat cigar. "Comfortable for what, Mr Crowfoot?"

"Sexual intercourse. How would you like to position yourselves.? What would you do with your husbands?"

Jim wondered just what the husbands would think if they were there! Seeing old Mr Crowfoot and Jim with their cocks in their wives' mouths. The room would have no effect upon them. More the pity. Jim thought to himself how good it would be to watch the girls being fucked, watch fit young men at work; stand and perhaps wank a little before taking over when the girls' husbands had spent. The reality, despite the offer for Pete to enjoy Kay and Gerry to enjoy Ruth, he doubted they would become compliant by the mere opportunity to enjoy the other's wife. Jim mentally shrugged, maybe, maybe not, but rather difficult and risky to ask them!

The girls talked amongst themselves, actually discussing what position would be most comfortable. A serious, yet rather graphic, conversation. Was that how women actually talked when together? Did Ruth and Kay really talk about the practicalities of sexual intercourse when pregnant as a matter of course? There were implications in their talk that the subject had been mentioned before.

Kneeling upon the Chesterfield, arms resting upon the back, knees apart and with stomach hanging, was thought by the girls to be best. It was certainly not difficult for the men. Not terribly different for them from presenting their cocks to the mouths of the seated girls. A different view, though, a very different view. A view of rounded female bottoms, a view of the backs of thighs, a few of the soles of the girls' feet, a view of vaginal openings and, indeed, a view of a pair of wrinkled female rectal openings. Jim wondered - Jim wondered a lot - what that would be like. Anal penetration. But something for another day, perhaps, a day when perhaps a little jaded from repetitive sexual intercourse and fellatio, he might like to do something different with a particular girl - not on a 'first date' with Ruth and Kay. Being sucked and fucking was the thing.

"Who first for you, Jim?" Jim looked at his friend, old indeed, a bit scrawny in places but with his male organ still in very clear working order sticking up there at his front. There was no embarrassment on either man's part: they were used to seeing each other like that. And, as usual, Mr Crowfoot was, in his 'having his cake and eating it' way, not going to be satisfied just fucking the one girl but wanted to try out both. Which one first, certainly - but there would be a second!

Jim took his time choosing. Perhaps that was the polite thing. Had he hurried into Kay that might have implied to Ruth she was he less attractive, that Jim's preference was strongly for her friend. Not a bit of it. They were both lovely and most attractively presented. Two wet vaginas so pleasingly there for him to choose, so well framed, so... well, warm and wet. Equally taking his time made him feel a little like the farmer at the market, choosing which heifer to buy for his herd. A smile from Jim. Few farmers would buy a single heifer, more likely a herd. It was bulls that were bought singly. A big strong bull to improve the stock, to do its job inseminating the herd. Despite his alleged gayness Jim did not really fancy the idea of naked Pete and Gerry on the Chesterfield posed like Pete and Kay, their penises and balls hanging as they were inspected for a choice to be made.

So good to inspect the girls, to be able to do just that as they waited. To walk around them with his penis feeling just so good and hard, to crouch and peer at Kay's filigree of chestnut hairs and Ruth's dark curls, see their inner lips glistening with arousal and know he would fuck them both. Jim made his close examination.

It was a little waggle by Ruth, a little movement of her bottom. It implied a desire, a readiness for coition. Jim signalled his choice by stepping forward - not so much best foot forward as best penis - and pushing his knob into his former classmate. It slid delightfully. How Jim would like to have done that back at school. How good to have been going out with Ruth, or Kay for that matter, and become very friendly. Or simply to have had both available behind the bike sheds.

Beside him Mr Crowfoot wasted no time. Perhaps he had become impatient as Jim had dallied over his choice; clearly delighted even so at having the opportunity to copulate with yet another woman.

Side by side the two men did very much the same thing. Bouncing away at the girls' bottoms, at first holding onto hips but then reaching under the girls to fondle hanging breasts and hanging abdomens. There was something special about feeling those remarkable swellings; about fucking girls who had the physical evidence of their fertility so present; and, for Jim, the extra, and unusual for him, pleasure of naked intercourse - his penis unsheathed and free to release within the girl.

A smile from Mr Crowfoot as he stepped back, indicating to Jim that it was time to swop over. Jim would have been happy to stay within Ruth, but Mr Crowfoot did seem to like to take full advantage of having two girls present. It was the same with Sophie and Jenny. Clearly Mr Crowfoot had his ways. He liked to make girls do things together, and Jim could not disagree seeing a bit of lesbianism was a turn on; Mr Crowfoot liked to swop and swop about; and he did so enjoy using the special attribute of his study to the full.

"Good, Jim?"

"Yes!" And Jim gave him a 'thumbs up' with both thumbs and then, catching sight of himself in the mirror, realised what a Charlie he looked. He had not just two thumbs in the air but his penis up in the air to match, giving a sort of 'thumbs up' as well.

Mr Crowfoot's smile broke into a broad grin and he repeated Jim's gesture. Six 'thumbs' in the air indeed!

A synchronous easing of penises into girls. The two men entering together.

Terrible really what Mr Crowfoot and his apprentice were doing. Two girls out shopping being used without their knowledge. They would have no recollection, would not even remember that they both came. Almost pointless really the actions of both men in trying to ensure the girls both orgasmed. Was it just that the two men enjoyed playing with the girls' clitorises as they fucked; was their stroking of hard nipples really just for their own pleasure; was their care not to come until the girls' had, merely a selfish prolonging of sexual intercourse for their own pleasure?

For Jim, at least, he saw it as important to make the girls' come. He saw it as only fair. A difficult and mixed up morality! And, rather awfully, as he reached his own climax, his eyes screwing up, his hands grasping breasts and his hips jerking away, thrusting his cock at speed to and fro in a vagina, he could not, all of a sudden, recall which girl he was currently within. Could not recall, having swopped around a fair bit with Mr Crowfoot, whether his semen was splashing against Ruth or Kay's cervix. An almost excruciatingly strong ejaculation and orgasm, each spurt such a pleasure - yet, with his eyes tight shut, he could not recall who he was inseminating. Quite awful really.

Jim carried the shopping, talked happily with the two girls as he walked them to their homes. From being a little quiet as they left Mr Crowfoot's house, more than surprised how the time had flown, a little puzzled they could not remember what they had had for lunch, they soon recovered and were chatting away to each other and to Jim.

"That rest was so good, Jim. What a kind old boy Mr Crowfoot is. To make us coffee and offer us lunch... Time seemed to fly and... well, yes, good to see you Jim. And you are such a gentleman to carry our shopping."

Jim nodded at Ruth. He did not add 'and it was good to fuck you too!' That would have surprised her. The more if she knew she had his semen inside her; and, of course, Kay had Mr Crowfoot's. There was more where that came from but whether that would happen another day, Jim did not know.

"Lovely Jim. Simply lovely. An unexpected surprise this morning." Jim had gone around to see Mr Crowfoot that evening. Mr Crowfoot was in high spirits about what had happened. "Two delightful girls and so pregnant. I wonder if we might see them again before their big days. It would be good to do it again at least once more whilst they are so large and rounded. Wonderful. I have not fucked a pregnant girl for... must be thirty years. There is a degree of rather erotic helplessness in their size which excites and, for you, the pleasure of unprotected intercourse. You enjoyed your naked sheathing I am sure."

The two men discussed what had occurred in some detail, recounting what they had particularly liked. Jim very much agreeing he would be on the look-out for the girls the next Saturday and would try and entice them into Mr Crowfoot's house - into his clutches - again.

Mr Crowfoot added more to the idea. "Perhaps they might visit in due course and let us see the babies. Girls always like to show babies off and babies are rather sweet, even to an old bachelor like myself. And," the old man's eyes twinkled, and his smile was conspiratorial, "what might we do when they place the babies back in their prams all replete with milk?"

It was a little obscene, the way Mr Crowfoot licked his lips. "You won't have tried mother's milk for quite a few years, eh Jim? What do you say to four milky, swollen breasts to suck upon? Perhaps we might suck as they suck upon our swollen cocks, eh?"

"Drink our milk!"

"You get the idea, Jim. You get the idea. Can't have you getting them pregnant can we!"

12