Room with a Secret Ch. 13

Story Info
What young ladies don't know or can't remember...
9.3k words
4.72
14.1k
3

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

"I have a visitor popping in at lunchtime tomorrow, Jim. Might you be free?"

It was not always easy to get time off from work, but Jim thought he might be able to manage a long lunchbreak to get home and then back to work with some time for lunch. Well, not quite to home, but to the large house opposite his flat and probably not for lunch either but something else; something no doubt delicious. Jim was certainly minded to do his very best to secure leave for a long lunchbreak. It was clear what Mr Crowfoot meant by a visitor. Someone, more specifically a woman, he would receive in his study and she, in return, would receive his semen. Jim was being invited to make a deposit as well. Quite where depended upon the woman.

"I could do that; who is she?"

Mr Crowfoot smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You like her; but she might be a bit strict with you."

Jim could not help the gasp or the sudden movement within his trousers, a particular and manly swelling, "Not Miss Redmond!"

Miss Rachel Redmond indeed. Jim's old, well not so very old, but sometime teacher; red headed, and to him, gorgeous; a figure of late adolescent lust; a lust that had not abated even after the consummation of boyhood fantasies in that very study. She had been on the Pill and Mr Crowfoot had permitted him to ejaculate within her - do a proper insemination. It had been his first true experience of sexual intercourse, his penis unclothed and not sheathed in latex. He had left his cum inside her.

Mr Crowfoot explained she would be on her way to teach the afternoon's lessons but had asked if it might be a convenient time to return some books Mr Crowfoot had lent her. When books were returned or taken out of the local public lending library they were stamped out and in. Jim was more than excited at the prospect of 'stamping' her, not so much with the date in wet ink, but certainly marking her with something wet - hot and liquid and rather more copious than the ink from a rubber stamp. The idea of her, later on that afternoon, perhaps mere minutes after the deed, standing and teaching geography in the very classroom he had been taught in, but with his semen inside her, filled him with excitement. It would happen on the morrow.

It was difficult to control his impatience to be with Miss Redmond once more. It was fine sitting there and discussing with Mr Crowfoot over the late evening's cocoa, but rather more difficult to slow his mind and get to sleep once in bed. A nice warm wank might have helped but Jim most definitely wished to save his semen for Miss Redmond the next day. Difficult lying there with his hard cock sticking out of his pyjama fly as he thought about her. Perhaps at that very moment she and Mr Bennet, Miss Redmond now properly being Mrs Rachel Bennet, were engaged in coitus. Perhaps she was sucking his cock, had it half in her mouth and was slurping... Jim rolled over and tried to count sheep. It was not good to suddenly find a naked Miss Redmond leapfrogging over them...

Lunchtime the next day found Jim hurrying up Mr Crowfoot's front path. He had the key and was across the hall in no time and knocked on the study door.

Mr Crowfoot was seated at his desk, dressed in a tweed suit with Miss Redmond standing there before him.

"Ah, Costin. Late again I see. What time were you told to be here?"

"Five minutes ago, headmaster," said his ex-teacher and Jim realised he had walked right into a game - a play - a fantasy. He was schoolboy again; Mr Crowfoot the headmaster and gorgeous Miss Redmond the teacher. He felt his cock stir.

"And what other misdemeanours has Costin committed - this time?"

"Late with his homework, late for class and I caught him behind the bike sheds with Ruth and Kay up to no good."

"What was he doing, Miss Redmond?" There was shock on the face of the headmaster, Archibald T. Crowfoot.

"I'd rather not say, sir."

"Whisper it."

Jim watched but did not hear what Miss Redmond was whispering into Mr Crowfoot's ear.

"Six of the best, Costin. Trousers down, on your bare bottom. Bend over the desk."

What would he have thought if really at school? Perhaps one thing as a naughty young boy but in the sixth form, perhaps already eighteen and being made to accept corporal punishment and, moreover, take his trousers down and expose his bottom to Miss Redmond - and, sort of inevitably with his trousers and pants, his cock to Miss Redmond and the headmaster; not a little boy's willy but a grown man's fully developed genitalia, all hairy and large - with the risk of it getting larger.

Jim lowered his trousers and pants and leant across the big desk. Not a hand this time. He had been spanked by Miss Redmond the time before. He had lain across her thighs, his hard penis trapped between them, and received her hand on his vulnerable bottom cheeks - not that he had not spanked her as well. This time it was the cane. No doubt one of those canes Mr Crowfoot had found in the study and had, presumably, been used by his father. Maybe in Mr Crowfoot Senior's diary there were detailed entries about the use of those canes. Perhaps young servant girls thrashed for misdeeds; maybe Dorothea and Patience punished by Mr Soap and Mr Crowfoot Senior, maybe Mrs Soap thrashed by Mr Crowfoot's mother, Annabelle Soap, maybe...

"Ow!"

"Quiet, Costin, take your punishment like a man."

Miss Redmond, was letting him have it. It was not as pretend as it might be. And it was six firm whacks to his bottom.

"Stand up Costin," said the headmaster, "I want two hundred lines on Miss Redmond's desk by Monday, 'I shall not submit my homework late again.' What's that Costin?"

Jim could not help it. Even the smarting of his probably now red bottom, could not prevent him being aroused. Could not help his knob peering out from between the leaves of his hanging shirt, upright and perky.

"My penis, sir."

"My erect penis, sir! How impolite to wave that at Miss Redmond let alone myself. Two hundred lines to Miss Redmond, 'I must not erect and point my cock at you.' What have you to say for yourself?"

"Please sir, I didn't bother to finish my homework because Miss Redmond doesn't give it back. Doesn't mark it." It was not true. Miss Redmond had always been most punctilious but it was the only excuse that came into Jim's head.

There was silence and then the headmaster turned to Miss Redmond. "Well?"

Perhaps that was the game Mr Crowfoot had in mind; the turning of the tables. Miss Redmond suddenly in the wrong. Perhaps Jim had hit on the right explanation - or maybe there were other ways the game could have gone but probably all to the same conclusion. Miss Redmond was going to be double fucked one way or another!

Her protestations and explanations to no avail. The headmaster rose from his desk and told her to bend over in the place Jim had so recently exposed his bottom and been spanked.

"Jim, my old hand and arm are not what they used to be. Could you administer the cane?"

"I...?" The thought of it. The idea, had he been back as an eighteen-year old schoolboy with trousers around his ankles and erection so exposed, being asked to chastise Miss Redmond. There was no letting up of his stand! Still less when the headmaster asked him to bare her bottom. Jim swallowed and stepped towards the young woman, now bent over the desk.

Miss Redmond had always dressed well but perhaps on account of visiting Mr Crowfoot she had brought out an outfit which was not from her usual school/work wardrobe. Jim could well imagine how full of chalk dust her school clothes must become. Did she undress when home and shake or beat the chalk dust from them? A lovely vision of Miss Redmond in just brassiere and knickers in the garden with a carpet beater came to him, her skirt and jacket over the clothesline and clouds of chalk dust blowing away in the wind. What a pleasant image. And perhaps next door an elderly neighbour well used to the ritual beating, standing at his window naked and erect whilst doing his own 'beating.' Miss Redmond creating joy all around her! An erotic excitement for the schoolboys, the headmaster and probably other teachers, her neighbour and, later that evening, perhaps her husband.

Miss Redmond in white blouse, pillar box red skirt and white mid-calf boots, zipped to the sides.

"You will need to raise her skirt."

Indeed, he would and very pleasant to do that too. Not the fantasy of assisting the headmaster by raising a fellow pupil's skirt to expose her knickers but the teacher herself. And it was not a fantasy; as Jim reached he really was doing that - really lifting his, admittedly, ex-teacher's skirt as she lay, bent over the desk. The scene a fantasy: the skirt and teacher not. Up and up, revealing the backs of her thighs as he placed the red material up and over her back, part covering the white blouse. A pair of purple knickers revealed covering her fine wide hips and her rounded bottom. Knickers that needed to come down. So pleasing to put his fingers into the waistband, slip them under the elastic and lower, rolling the purple material down thighs to her knees. Not a young girl's bottom there exposed over the desk, but a mature woman's bottom; not of course as mature as Mrs Stamp's but having that pleasing plumpness that men do not - or should not - have. And there it all was, two delightful hemispheres with an inviting divide, naked and ready for a bit of a thrash.

The female bottom, whether clad in skirt or jeans, perhaps somewhat hidden in a loose dress or perfectly moulded by a tight silk nightdress, excites the male. The more so if bent over. It is, of course no different to so many animals where the female signifies her readiness for coitus by rump shaking, an enlargement or swelling, a change of colour or simply a sinuous movement and an arching of the back. The response no different for the male human. Jim's penis swelled the more in anticipation and desire for coitus. He was sure he would be doing that - but first the caning.

Jim looked across the desk to Mr Crowfoot and received the nod. He kicked off shoes, trousers and pants to ready himself and then, 'thwack!' A strange pleasure to be wielding the rod; his own rod's firmness in no way diminished as he did so; swinging the cane with his own trousers and pants removed but still in shirt, jacket and tie and with his cock up in front of him. A squeak from Miss Redmond and again Jim made the can swish through the air. He took his jacket off before the third.

As he readied himself again, he lifted the end of the cane up between Miss Redmond's leg's touching her sex.

"Headmaster! Costin has touched me between the legs. He's such a bad, bad boy. What are you going to do about that?"

"Nothing, Miss Redmond. I hardly think you are in a position to complain about anything whilst being punished. Very difficult for a young lad like Costin not to want to touch you. What did he touch you with? His hand?"

"The cane, headmaster."

"Well, that's all right then. Satisfactory. Cane to bottom or your delicate pudenda. A good sting to remind you to do the marking. Costin, use the rod on Miss Redmond." Mr Crowfoot grinned at Jim, "use your rod!"

Jim got the hint; he stepped forward between Miss Redmond's legs and let his rearing penis touch her right between her thighs where she was moist. The room doing its magic of not only making women malleable but aroused.

"That's not his cane!"

"Of course it is."

Did she really want the Malacca cane brought sharply up between her thighs to strike not bottom cheeks but soft pudenda? Surely the touch of a firm male 'cane' was much to be preferred? Not painful, unlike the Malacca cane, indeed quite the opposite - pleasurable.

Jim rocked on the balls of his feet, letting his knob slide against the soft folds of Miss Redmond's sex. Warm and wet. What could be better? Well... A drawing back, a feeling with his knob end for a particular indentation and then an upward thrust - and Jim was inside his ex-teacher, entering Mr Bennet's domain. Wonderful! Simply wonderful. Hot, slippery and wet.

A gasp from Miss Redmond, a protest, a wriggling of her bottom as she tried to dislodge the invader - but Jim pressed forward both thrusting completely in and pinning her to the desk.

"You really are making a lot of fuss about your punishment, Miss Redmond. Perhaps this will keep you quiet." The headmaster rose, and from his fly he released his craggy and swollen cock, bell end pointing across the desk at Miss Redmond's face, her chin upon the blotting pad. It slid across the green blotting paper, her mouth was soon stoppered and she was quiet, delightfully pinned upon the desk by a hard penis each end of her - mouth and vagina full of cock.

"Costin, another two stripes of the cane." Mr Crowfoot in his role as the headmaster held Miss Redmond's head, his wrinkled fingers clasping her across her ears, his fingers in her red hair.

Jim stepped back, delighting in the faint sucking sound that came to his ears as he withdrew, his penis firm but now shining with wetness. He raised the cane. Just so fantastic, so pleasing to see her bottom cheeks wobble at the impact; hear her muffled protests; very muffled - Mr Crowfoot's penis stoppering her mouth was not small.

Another two stripes of the cane needed but might he first slip again into Miss Redmond?

"Use your rod again, Costin, really let her have it. Use it hard. Spunk her with it... I mean, of course, spank!"

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man, Jim thrust his knob back into Miss Redmond's wet vagina and began an enthusiastic thumping against her rump; doing very much what the ram might do in the field, tupping the ewe. Enthusiastic enough for the supposed headmaster just to stand the other side of the desk and have Miss Redmond's lips sliding to and fro upon his cock without any effort from him; Jim's actions transmitted through Miss Redmond's body to the other side of the desk.

Jim had been punished. but what he was now doing to his teacher more than merited expulsion from the school! Of course, he had already left the school but that did not mean there would not be an expulsion; there would be - the expulsion of semen indeed! Jim came, revelling in the electric feeling, the ecstatic feeling of orgasm, the sensations so good, the sliding feeling of a hot and wet sheath and the feel and sight of Miss Redmond's bottom below him being rather smacked by his thighs as he thrust against her cheeks. Spurt after spurt of his semen, freely entering her. Miss Redmond was on the Pill. It mattered not that Jim was fully mating with her.

He had come inside her a second time.

"Let me finish the caning," said the headmaster.

Jim withdrew and walked around the desk as Mr Crowfoot walked around the other side. Two men, co-conspirators in the quite awful - or quite wonderful, depending upon your point of view - licentiousness permitted, perhaps even encouraged by the secret room. Mr Crowfoot moving around the desk with one hand upon it for support, his old but upright penis poking out of his tweed trousers; Jim trouserless, and with an equally upright penis but one betraying it had very recently come - it was leaking his stuff - walking around the other side.

Upon the green blotting pad Miss Redmond's chin rested; her eyes open and looking perhaps a little confused. She would remember nothing of her short sojourn in the study; would very soon hurry off to her lessons knowing she had returned Mr Crowfoot's books - a task well done.

It had to be done. Those lips were just too inviting. Jim slid his wet penis across the blotting paper towards Miss Redmond's mouth. Perhaps it was the thwack of the cane behind her, but those lips started forward and absorbed his softening penis; Jim delighting at some of his semen going into her mouth. He looked up and saw Mr Crowfoot lower the cane and place it upon the desk and then reach to hold Miss Redmond's hips for support. His brown brogues placed firmly upon the carpet, standing stiffly upon his two old legs, Mr Crowfoot was firmly supported by all four limbs; but best to make sure - leaning forward, he inserted his 'fifth limb' into Miss Redmond's vagina, a hole seemingly just made for it. There was no risk now of Mr Crowfoot losing his balance - hands, feet and penis all securing him in place.

Jim stood marvelling at the old man; there was no let up at all in his enjoyment of sexual activity. Jim watched, seeing Mr Crowfoot's firm shaft appearing and disappearing between the cheeks of her bottom, delightfully visible over the desk. Despite being unable now to achieve erection or spurt again, it was really nice to just stand and feel Miss Redmond so gently sucking upon his limp dick as Mr Crowfoot pushed away at her sex.

It took a little while for Mr Crowfoot to come. Was that due to age or design? Either way it meant his pleasure was prolonged. Finally, the grimace and the act was completed. Both men had used their rods upon, or indeed, within the young teacher.

"Perhaps another time," said Mr Crowfoot, "we might think of something even more intimate we might do with this delightful bottom - not just give it a spanking. What do you say to that?"

It was as if - indeed it was just that - Miss Redmond had no say in the matter.

"Do you think we need to give her the sixth stroke of the cane, Jim?"

"Not really." The sexual activity was over. Jim pulled from Miss Redmond's mouth and walked around the desk.

"For completeness," said Mr Crowfoot, "perhaps with our rods together?"

It was conspiratorial. The two men as one in their mischief. Did the room's influence extend to making men more bad, or was it naughtier, than they naturally were? The two men reached and with their limp penises gave Miss Redmond a little slap, one to each cheek. A little dollop of semen appearing on both cheeks. She had had her six of the best.

"That was great," said Jim, "Fantastic."

Miss Redmond had been restored to her fashionable and neat self and had hurried away from Mr Crowfoot, giving her goodbyes at the front door, heading to school.

"Thought you'd like a bit more than a sandwich for your lunch!"

"All a bit quick though."

"Rachel needed to get to school for her lessons. She didn't have much time. We couldn't allow her to be late..." there was a significant pause, "and be spanked by the headmaster for tardiness!"

Jim grinned. He wondered if his real old headmaster would like to do that. He must be near retirement now. Did the man have fantasies about Miss Redmond - as Jim had done at school... well, still had. What if Mr Crowfoot was to invite Jim's old headmaster to the study? Would he accept? How would Jim find that? Very difficult to imagine being naked with the real headmaster, not just Mr Crowfoot play acting but the man who had struck such fear in the hearts of the schoolboys and girls. Strict was not the word for it - but he had been effective, had done his job well. Jim could see that now. The idea of the man in the study without clothes, as wrinkled as Mr Crowfoot. Indeed, two naked old men plus Jim, but all with hard penises looking with lust at Miss Redmond. The old boys needing release as much as Jim! And what would the real headmaster's penis be like? The man had a large nose, hence the nickname they all used, 'Hooter.' Perhaps he had a penis to match! Miss Redmond's eyes wide as it came closer to her.

Would 'Hooter' look ridiculous without clothes, a figure of fun with his penis erect or actually maintain his dignity and authority. Certainly a large penis would help!

"I have, though," said Mr Crowfoot, "invited her for lunch on Saturday... might you be free?"

"Not, surely, with Mr Bennet."

"Apparently, he is away on business - that would have, err, complicated matters. I doubt he would be happy to share..."

Most likely not. Somewhat different, perhaps, from what 'Hooter' might wish! The old headmaster might well be very happy to share and enjoy Mrs Rachel Bennet. Jim was delighted. A chance for a rather longer play with Miss Redmond and only a few days away.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers