Room with a Secret Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim stepped forward and Mr Crowfoot turned his head to him and raised an eyebrow. It was a perfect changeover - not a handover; it was Miss Redmond's lips not her hand that was doing the penile stroking. Mr Crowfoot removed his cock from Miss Redmond's mouth, momentarily the two friends' erections were close together and then Jim's was slipped into Miss Redmond's open mouth without so much as a hesitation in her nodding. To her it must have been very like her fantasy - an almost endless supply of firm, erect cock.

It was an unusual friendship between men. One so young and one so old. A close friendship indeed from a common interest but not a friendship forged from the sort of common interest one might expect, perhaps railway modelling, chess or gardening - not that men do not normally have a common interest in sex, but a strong interest in the intimate details of the opposite sex does not normally forge a friendship between men. It is a common interest perhaps merely alluded to. It does not create the friendship.

The two friends worked well together, as they always did, satisfying their interest and very much with a view to releasing their semen together.

Mr Crowfoot began to undress. Again, not the sort of thing you might expect railway modellers to do - unlikely that there might be some sort of nudist railway modellers society; still less that the railway buffs might become erect whilst running their model trains even perhaps when a particularly fine and streamlined locomotive, say LMS Coronation class 4-6-2 number 6229 'Duchess of Hamilton' in its fine crimson livery, surged into a tunnel. Not at all what chess players might do either - not difficult to imagine a man and a woman playing chess together and the woman causing the man to erect simply by the way she fingered the pieces, her long fingers stroking up and down, even encircling, the king or maybe the bishop! More difficult to imagine why two men might be playing chess naked - perhaps a hot country where clothes have been dispensed with - and finding the excitement of the game just too much... Naked gardening an easier thing to imagine. Old Mr Crowfoot and young Jim pottering about. Easy to imagine erections in the warm sunshine perhaps at the arrival of a pretty visitor keen to help with their dibbing and seed planting.

"I wonder," said Mr Crowfoot," once he had prepared himself, "if, Rachel, you would imagine yourself tied up, "I rather fancy myself in the role of one of your lusty young pupils - oh, to be young again - taking you whilst you are held down. I do like your idea of you letting things get out of hand and facing the consequences - multiple insemination."

Obvious it was indeed one of Miss Redmond's fantasies. She had said so, but the easy way, even fuelled by the room's so secret and strange influence, in which she raised her hands above her head, as if her wrists were bound, and then spread her legs wide, one up the back of the Chesterfield so she crooked her foot over to hold her leg in place, and the other going out and her foot placing itself on the carpet, so demonstrated her readiness to be used. What would it actually be like if there were indeed lads from the sixth form holding her down and taking Miss Redmond, one by one? Strong hands holding her down and hard penises absolutely everywhere - sticking up all over the place.

And what then for Jim and Mr Crowfoot? What game would they play? Would Mr Crowfoot play the headmaster delighting in seeing his lovely geography teacher in such a sexual situation. And would Jim play Mr Bennet, perhaps appalled at seeing his wife not just being fucked again and again but clearly enjoying it? Appalled, yet with his cock erect in sexual arousal; breathing heavily and unable to contain his terrible excitement at what he was seeing, maybe from outside or from a hiding place. Watching as the headmaster chastised the boys for their 'naughtiness' and then doing just the same thing, his gnarled old cock going just where the smooth young boys' erections had gone. Finally Jim, as Mr Bennet, walking in and unable to resist being the last to fuck - not when his wife said, 'please,' not at all; adding his semen into her already overflowing vagina.

Jim took hold of Miss Redmond's wrists, standing at the end of the Chesterfield and watched as Mr Crowfoot carefully got up and onto the Chesterfield between Miss Redmond's now widely splayed thighs. It was not exactly the athletic spring and mounting a young man would have achieved. Anything but the fluid motion of a young male body. Nonetheless the old boy was fully capable of the act, his cock was up and his balls swung in their sack. Slowly he lowered himself, a movement of his rather scrawny buttocks - Mr Crowfoot was not at all a corpulent man - and it was soon clear he had entered Mrs Rachel Bennet, just as Mr Bennet had most likely done before heading away on business a few days before. Mr Bennet had no pressing need for his wife's vagina. He was not there - would not be for several days. It was an efficient use of resources for it to be 'borrowed' when not in use.

When wrists are bound that does not mean hands and fingers cannot move and, as Mr Crowfoot, began to fuck Jim felt his shaft being grasped between Miss Redmond's two palms. He was holding her wrists but, just behind his own hands, Miss Redmond had taken hold of his upstanding erection and was gently massaging up and down with her palms. Very pleasurable.

Jim watched his friend taking his pleasure, thinking he might follow on. So good that Miss Redmond was on the Pill. So good that he had been able to enter her without a condom, unlike most other women he had 'mounted' in Mr Crowfoot's study. It was clear too that Miss Redmond was enjoying herself. A shame really that she would not remember; would not recall her orgasm and delight in being the plaything of two men. But, perhaps, rather for the best she would not remember. The potential for 'difficulties' considerable! It was unlikely she would really be happy about what had, and indeed, was happening in the study; still less repeat it. Maybe there would be some subconscious memory. Maybe in her bed Jim might feature in her erotic thoughts. She certainly did in his.

It was good being stroked between Miss Redmond's palms, but it occurred to Jim he might as easily hold her wrists, perhaps with just the one hand, whilst moving himself a little around her so the 'business end' of his cock was in reach of her mouth. Her pretty mouth was, after all, opening and closing and would not those boys wish to stopper that?

A careful sliding out between the palms and then bringing his cock to her face.

Lovely as it is to have a girl kneel before you and fellate; a delicious submissive eroticism of the girl making obeisance, her forehead and hair does obscure the sight of lips sliding over the proud upright maleness - unless there is a strategically positioned mirror. And is not the sight of pretty lips around cock such a pleasure - so very much part of the pleasure of fellatio? With Miss Redmond upon her back and her head turned to one side Jim could see the whole act below him with nothing obscured. Could enjoy the sight of his red haired sometime teacher's mouth opening and closing inches from his swollen knob as he brought it towards her. He was meant to be play-stoppering her mouth as if she was being ravished by a group of young men, but the way her pink tongue came out and began licking the end of his penis, all around his little opening, tasting the exuded saltiness of his leaking fluid, was just so erotic and made it clear she was enjoying the attention as much as Mr Crowfoot and himself. The tongue moved under his glans, no doubt seeking more fluid. liquid that would have run into the bifurcation and around his 'sail,' his taut fraenum. Such delicate little flicks of her tongue delighted him.

And then the lips enveloped Jim. It was not so much Jim stoppering the mouth as Miss Redmond bunging herself. So much more her other fantasy: having young men and their cocks at her disposal, to push into her vagina if she wished, to mount and absorb whole penises and take their stiffness away; to have an array of cocks to suck and enjoy. Miss Redmond in command: not so much, or at all, making obeisance to schoolboys but sucking their big teats for the 'milk.' And Miss Redmond was most certainly sucking Jim as she was roundly fucked by Mr Crowfoot.

Poor Jim had wanted to fuck Miss Redmond again, but it was not to be. Perhaps it was Miss Redmond wanting his 'milk' just as Mr Crowfoot took her over the edge again; perhaps it was Jim overcome by the swirling tongue and sucking lips. Miss Redmond might be able to come twice but not Jim. But it was nonetheless good. So good. Miss Redmond sucked very well.

Jim had not come in Miss Redmond's mouth before - and most certainly not whilst at school! On previous visits to Mr Crowfoot's study Jim had come in her vagina. A rather appropriate place of course, and he had enjoyed that very much indeed, but it is good to ring the changes and try different things. It was indeed so good to feel himself readying to release, feeling the build-up and then just stare at Miss Redmond's head as he felt it happen. Good as the feelings were, they were made even better by the sight and knowledge of just where he was doing that release and where it would go. Between those sucking lips and in her wet, hot mouth Jim was spurting his cum; and he could see her neck moving as she swallowed.

What a climax to a very pleasant luncheon. It was a surprise to Miss Redmond a little later to find how the afternoon had flown. The lunch had indeed been long and enjoyable but she was a little surprised to find it was already teatime as she stood in the hallway blinking and a little confused. She could hardly refuse tea and allowed herself to be ushered into Mr Crowfoot's sitting room and sat there drinking from a china cup and eating cake as the old boy chatting away and the young man she used to teach added the extra word or two. How good to have some male company whilst her husband was away. Men talking about men things mostly. Most of the rest of the time she would spend with her female teacher friends talking about - teaching.

"You must come to lunch one day," she said. She had no idea how much more Mr Crowfoot and Jim would prefer her to come to lunch, perhaps dinner or even stay the night. There were a lot of bedrooms, though both men would have been happier to set her up in a bed in front of the cosy study fire. Funny that!