Room with a View

Story Info
Weekend getaway where we perform, in more than one way.
4.2k words
4.5
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an opportunity to get out of town for a work thing, they would pay for my accommodations and the itinerary wasn't too business focused. I asked my man if he'd be down for some fun on the company dime and he could not have said "yes" any quicker. I already knew his cock was hard as soon as I mentioned it, we always come up with something naughty when we're away. Plans were a breeze to make and before we knew it, it was Friday and time to go.

It was a quick and easy drive but I needed to hit the ground running for work so I hopped in the car wearing a short sleeveless dress and a long blazer. As soon as I settled in the low seat, he caught a glimpse of my stockings and garter. Smiling, he slipped his hand between my legs to see what I had on my pussy. My dress was forest green with some large black lines in a plaid pattern, so I paired it with a black garter and stockings. It held me tight in all the right places, so I didn't need a bra and decided to make my panties the star of the outfit. I finished my ensemble off with his favourite thick rimmed tortoise shell glasses, the cherry on top of this sexy secretary look.

His fingers stroke my slit through the vibrant purple mesh. Nearly instantly, his fingertips are damp with my anticipation and he gives a low, satisfied moan. He trails up my hip to grab at the barely there straps and I grin, waiting for him to tell me it's a wonder they don't snap trying to hold on to my supple ass. He says this every single time I wear them.

The tease ends here, he wants me all revved up for the drive. We put on some tunes, I sip my coffee and we cruise down the highway. His hand is on my thigh while he drives, just resting there and gripping me from time to time. Such a small thing but so intimate and he knows how much I love it.

It's a beautiful day and there's plenty of traffic out. Something about there being so many cars on the road makes me want to bend over the arm rest and work his cock with my tongue, mouth and throat. The windows are heavily tinted, and it wouldn't be the first time I've sucked him off in a vehicle. I tell him what I'm thinking and he laughs, knowing my mind was already there. My imagination also starts wandering to the surprises I've tucked away in our luggage, knowing he will be beyond thrilled with what I have in store.

Most of the drive is smooth but things slow down as we get closer to the city. The sun is bright and blazing so I roll down my window while we're moving at this pace. Everyone's going the same speed, and I can see some transport truck drivers peeping down into the car. My man wriggles up my skirt to make sure my garters are visible, and places his hand very close to my pussy. The attention from both him and these men driving by is really getting me going. I resist the urge to shove his hand between my legs, reminding myself that we have a bit more of a drive and he does need to pay attention.

I begin caressing my nipples and in a matter of seconds, they're both extremely hard. I would love to have them bitten and squeezed right now, but my tits aren't quite big enough to do it for myself. It would be so fucking hot and amazing if I could, but if that were the case, I'd literally never get anything done.

Tugging at the top of my dress, I ask him how he would feel if I let them out to enjoy the sunshine. "What do you think?" he replies and uses his right hand to expose my left breast and I do the same with the other. The warmth from the sun feels like I'm in a greenhouse. I lean back and close my eyes for a few minutes while he fondles me. This really gets me going and I ask him if I can touch myself a little while he massages and twists my nipples. He says I can as long as I don't cum.

Inching my skirt right up to my waist, I'm riding shotgun with more of my body exposed than covered and it's making me feel wild. I slip my index and middle finger down the front of my panties and spread my legs so I can get a nice tickle going on my clit. In no time, I can smell how turned on I am and I know he can too. When I feel my fingers are wet enough, I take them out and put them to his nose. He inhales deeply and tells me that's enough for now but I need to leave my dress as it is.

There's honks from trucks, a few hollers and whistles. I'm not sure who this excites more, me or him. I jiggle my tits and smile out the window, wondering how often they see semi naked chicks while they travel. Thought of who they fuck and where they fuck them start taking over. I'm sure some of them have some play partners they frequent when passing through, or maybe they sometimes entice slutty passengers like myself.

Clouds are now covering the sky, so I make myself proper. He asks if I want to stretch my legs for a few and I tell him I'd rather he stretch my pussy, but I'll take what I can get for now. We pull off at the next rest station and there's a restroom, a small cafe and a picnic area. I pop into the ladies room and take a look in the mirror. My face is flushed and my nipples are showing right through my dress. The inner parts of my thighs are also quite wet, the mesh isn't the best at keeping pussy juice contained.

When I leave the washroom, I pass a man on his way toward the men's room. He gives me a double take and a smirk. While I walk towards the cafe line up, it takes me a few minutes, but then I realize he's one of the truckers we passed! I glance through the window, over to the parking lot around where we parked and sure enough, there's the chromed out big rig. When I approach my man, he puts his arm around my waist and brings me in for a kiss. I whisper in his ear that a member of our audience is in the building. It's easy to tell this excites him because he grabs me a little tighter and gives my ass a pat.

As we wait for our order, I keep my eye on the corridor that leads to the washrooms. I would really love for him to see me catch the trucker's eye just one more time. He loves watching other men take me in and admire my body. Our order is ready and we head out the door. I quickly look over my shoulder but I must have somehow missed him. The sun comes out again, so we walk for a bit while we eat. I don't feel like sitting or taking too much time off the road. Partly because I'd like to just get to the city and get work squared away but I also have an idea. It sparked when I was thinking about the truckers and where they get it on while they're on the road.

We finish our snacks and head back to the car. He pushes me up against the door and kisses me hard and deep, telling me how gorgeous I look. I slide both of my hands in his front pockets and run my nails along his thighs. His cock twitches and he kisses my neck before pulling away, knowing all too well that things will get out of control.

I drop into my seat, waiting for him to get into his. As soon as his car door is closed, I'm all over him. Leaning over the console, my mouth is on his and the kisses are hot and needy. I know there isn't much time but I need something before we head out. He grabs at me and I slide over to straddle his lap. I stop kissing him for a moment to bring the hem of my dress up and my tits out again. Bringing my nipples to his mouth, he sucks on me while I work on his belt buckle.

Some of the porn I've been watching lately involves panty play. I love seeing how wet the fabric gets while a cock is rubbing on top, or when it's yanked to the side or the panties flossed between the pussy lips. While I jerk at his cock, I suggest that we film him against my panties. It's so sensual flipping back through the hidden folders on our phones and rediscovering our naughty gems. He opens his phone to video and tells me how fucking sexy we look, especially with this camera angle. Leaning back a little, I push my breasts together and ask him to slip himself inside of my panties so he can press on my clit. Now my hips are really moving and it turns me on so much to see the head of his cock poke out from under the seam of my panties. He hooks his fingers through my garter straps and holds onto me while I work my hips.

I ask him if it's okay if I cum from him rubbing me. He passes the phone to me to continue filming so his hands are free to roam my body. Things are getting aggressive in the front seat of his car, midday at a rest stop. I know the car is rocking a little and we've had to crack the windows. Taking in all these thoughts, plus watching his cock dart in between my very wet lips, the stockings gripping my thighs, everything just sets me over the edge. Grabbing my hip with one hand, I grind down on him harder while he uses his other hand to roll his fingers over my nipples. My back is arched and I know how fucking hot this looks. If only we had the camera popped up a little differently to film the full view.

My clit is loving the tease from his tip and feeling the girth of him running up and down my swollen lips feels absolutely incredible. Watching us move together through the camera does it to me. I use my free hand to grip onto his bicep, cumming hard and loudly. I'm sure his lap is wet and cars in the parking lot either saw or heard us (or perhaps even both). The fact that I'm getting off turns him on so much and as soon as I sweetly ask him to give me his big load, he's shooting off all over me. I tell him I'm going to love every second of sitting in my meeting with my panties full of his cum. He moans and sprays me with a little more.

Smiling, I make my way over the armrest, back to my seat. Before I turn off the camera, I'm sure to grab a snapshot of me trailing my index finger under the mesh, through his cum and then sucking it off. He tells me I'm such a good girl and turns on the ignition. I can feel the warm cum sliding down to the crevices of my ass and know my dress and thighs are just going to be covered.

As soon as it's apparent the car is about to get moving, we hear a transport truck give a couple of long, low honks and slowly pull out of the rest stop. My man looks at me and tells me he thinks my fan is pleased. I turn around and see the back windshield has a bit of a tint but not quite enough to hide our escapades.

We get ourselves sorted and make our way down the highway. He keeps his right hand on my thigh and we cruise, listening to tunes. As we approach the city, it looks so magical. The skyline contrasting with the sunny sky is something out of a movie. I cannot wait for whatever we're getting into later. I'm definitely going to take my panties off and casually put them in his pocket while we're out.

I check my phone and see that I received a message regarding my work engagement and it's been cancelled! Because everyone is already en route, we're still able to enjoy everything we planned but just get to cut work out! Fuck yes! I tell my man that we're going out for dinner on my company card so he can start to think of a spot he'd like to check out.

We decide we'll go park the car and unload our stuff before we head out to meet up with a few of my work friends. This weekend we opted for a "vacation home" rather than a hotel. Don't get me wrong, I love hot and dirty hotel sex, fucking in the elevator, sucking him off in the stairwell. But we also really enjoy getting nasty on someone's countertops, in their shower, on the carpet, in their bed. I also get inspired for our own fun when I think about what others could have been doing in the same exact spots.

Punching in the door code, we walk into a bright, beautiful entryway. The late afternoon sunshine is peering in through the floor to ceiling windows is giving the space a light and airy feel. The couches are plush, the rug is incredibly soft, and there are pillows and throws tastefully tossed everywhere. I'm oohing and ahhhing over every little detail while I make my way to the bedroom with our luggage.

As soon as I get to the bedroom, I quickly pull my dress over my head, step out of my heels, leaving on my stockings, garter and panties. I unzip my small suitcase and remove my stowaways: my big black dildo (aka BBD), his pocket pussy and my remote controlled vibrator. Making sure the vibrator is on and the remote is connected, I also grab some lube and toss everything but the dildo on the bed. Hopping into the ensuite, I turn on the tap and wet the base of the cock while I glimpse at myself in the mirror. My pussy gives a little gush taking in my reflection and I graze my nipples with the tip of the cock.

I walk back into the bedroom and over to the bed where I forcefully thrust the dildo against the headboard. This makes a bit of racket and my man calls to me asking if I'm okay. I reply "yes but I do need some help right now". Propping myself on some of the pillows, I'm positioned on all fours at the head of the bed. I begin running my tongue up and down the side of the BBD. When he walks in, he gets a full view of my side profile: tits out, legs clad in stockings, my garter and the thin string of my purple cum filled panties. "My god" he says and asks what exactly I need help with while wearing a smirk.

In between licks and sucks, I tell him I would really love for him to strip down and lay on his back with his head pointed toward the foot of the bed. He loves watching my mouth on a cock, real or fake so he doesn't take his eyes off of me while he disrobes. As he gets onto the bed, he notices the other toys and is very surprised to see I've brought along the pocket pussy. He asks me what on earth I have planned. I simply smile and shift my body so now I'm positioned between his legs, running my nails all over his thighs, his balls and shaft of.

Taking just the tip of him, I suction my lips and tickle him with my tongue. Between this and my nails all over him, he's moaning and getting harder and harder. This goes on for a few moments before I shift my body around, almost in a 69 position. He uses his right hand to smack and jiggle my ass, but he anticipates my desires and I feel him reaching for the lube and the vibrator.

I hear the cap of the lube flip open and then a drizzle of the gooey liquid all over my ass. It's slowly dripping down, glazing me like a donut and he murmurs how fantastic my big booty looks with lube all over it. He gives me a couple of pats with his hand and then starts playing with the panty string between my ass cheeks: snapping it gently and eventually pulling at it so he can slip my vibrator inside the mesh. I take him out of my mouth and tell him I've already made sure everything was synced.

He's got the remote in his hand and gives me a little buzz here and there. Knowing how bad I want my pussy blasted, he's teasing me and tells me he might just make me beg. I say "yes, Daddy, I know" and reposition myself between his legs. I've got my ass up in the air and am now sliding and wiggling the BBD between my cheeks. He tells me how incredible I look and rubs himself all over my face and glasses.

Giving me a nice hard blast with the vibrator, I am in heaven. I look over the top of my frames and ask him to please hand me his toy, this is the final piece to our fucking puzzle. Rising to my knees, I take it from him and am playing with the lips ever so gently. He's up on his elbows now so he can watch me with his dick standing at full attention. I hold the toy like an ice cream cone and bring it to my lips, sticking my tongue out to give the slit a long and gentle licking. While I do this, I can see the veins in his cock becoming more pronounced and this pleases me to no end.

I close my eyes and continue for a few seconds before I lean over to grab the lube. Coating my index and middle finger, I finger the toy slowly while I maintain eye contact with him. I stop for a second to rub some lube on my nipples and then run the pussy over each of them. He lets out a breath and there's nothing happening with the vibrator right now but I can feel myself dripping.

Plunging my fingers in a few more times before I drip lube all over his cock and tease the tip with the pussy hole. He lays back and moans, telling me it feels so nice and tight. I ask him if he wants more and he simply replies with "please". I bob the toy up and down, taking more of him in each time and then finally slowly push the length of him deep inside. I give a couple of strokes before I ask him to take over. He keeps my slow pace for a few minutes but then it becomes more and more hurried and the gush and slurp of the pussy becomes louder and more frequent.

I lower my body so I'm resting on my forearms and my ass is back up in the air, my milky skin rubbing along the length of my BBD. My man gives me some wonderful rhythmic pulses and I lean down to take his balls in my mouth. I slurp on each of his nuts, sucking and rolling them around while he thrusts his hips. Watching him jerk off with this pussy is really turning me on.

At this point in our play, I need something inside of me. The vibrator is fantastic but my body is crying out for some penetration. I move myself lower, giving that spot between his balls and his asshole some much needed attention. Pausing for just a moment, I graze him gently with my nails and ask him if his good girl can please fuck her BBD while she licks his ass and watches him fuck the pocket pussy.

He loves hearing this and I can see the base of his cock flex and he tells me to pull my panties just enough and get that thick dildo inside of me. I wish I could see us right now: him enjoying the sloppiness from all the lube, my tongue delving into his asshole, panties down and gripping my thighs, resting on my garter and stockings. I always put my panties on last for this exact reason, so they don't get caught up in the other straps and are easy to manoeuvre in any which way necessary.

I arch my ass up higher in the air and reach around to place the tip of the BBD right in my wet hole. Before I thrust my hips back, I say "Daddy, are you sure you want me to fuck this BBD right now?" He tells me to be a good slut and get that cock inside of me quickly so I can get my mouth back to work. I waste no time and slide back on it. That stretch feels absolutely amazing. I know I cry out but the sound is muffled because I've got balls in my face again and am using my tongue all over him.

Rocking my hips, he can hear how wet I am and tells me it's so hot to watch me fuck another cock. I look up to tell him that maybe we could find someone to fuck me while we're in the city. As soon as I say this, he tells me I should hurry up and cum because he's not sure he can hold off much longer.

I can feel how close he is while I grip on his balls and circle his asshole, so I start bouncing my ass hard and fast, feeling the orgasm building deep inside of me. I raise my head and grab hard onto his thighs digging my nails in, bracing myself for what's about to come. My man tells me how much he loves to watch me use the toy. I'm usually the one getting used, which I fucking love but this feels out of this world right now. I tell him I'm going to bust and want him to do the same.

Juice is leaking out of me, my walls are convulsing and I am going at this dildo suctioned to the headboard as hard as I possibly can. He can tell by watching my eyes that I am about to cum and he starts spurting off inside his toy. This gets me and I unleash, spraying the headboard. We're both jolting and convulsing and when that subsides I ask him for his toy.

As he pulls it off of himself, and it makes the best sound. I rise to all fours, BBD still inside of me and take it from him. Holding it up above my face, I stick out my tongue and wait for his cum. Slowly but surely it makes its way out, landing on my glasses, my tongue and some drips onto my chin and the bed. I swallow and then bring the toy to my lips and give it a deep, long kiss, probing with my tongue to get every drop. When I feel I've gotten it all, I pull my hips off of the dildo and turn around to suck the BBD clean.

12