Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so lost in our session that I didn't notice how late in the day it was getting. The sun was still out but there is a bit more of an orange hue to room than earlier. I turn my body and notice that I didn't even consider pulling the curtains. There are some sheer panels but they alternate, so half of the windows are completely bare and the other half aren't really hiding much behind the panels. I make my way off the bed, pulling my panties right off and walk to the window.

Looking out, wearing only my stockings and garter, I can see that the building across the court is actually pretty close and it seems we had an audience, once again! There are quite a few units where some pulled up a chair to watch and masturbate, one chick is still on her knees licking another girl right out, and there are couples still fucking.

Looking closely, I see one of my good friends from work and her boyfriend. She's waving to me with her phone in her hand, pointing to it. I get what she means and go to grab mine, opening it to a text: "Omfg you slut! That was incredible. Cool if we come over later...? I've got some ideas. PS I caught some of that on camera for ya ;)"

I laugh and tell my man I have some more fun in store for us but we'd better take a power nap because we're going to need lots of energy...

12