Roomie Issue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed both of his legs, spreading them apart and he introduced his back to my bed. He watched intently as I lined my huge dick up with his ass before I slowly began to push the long, thick tool deep into his tight hole.

"Give it to me."

I let go of one of his legs to help position my dick to his hole. I had only pushed about an inch into him when his body started shaking all over, and his free leg immediately cling to my waist. "Oh fuck! Your penis is THICK!" He moaned loudly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO! Fuck it felt like you're splitting me in half, ooohhhh! But... I can take it... all... ughhhh give me... your huge cock, babyyyy! Fuck me!"

"If that's what you want then..." I pushed my dick deeper. "You feel so fucking tight."

His face was a mask of pain and concentration but mostly pain. However, I could see a hint of smile beneath those painful expression and I knew he enjoyed it. "Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, push it in deeper. I want to feel all of you!"

His body shook uncontrollably. His hands were trying to grab on my bed sheets, his feet were pointed out, and his free leg was clinging to my waist desperately pushing my dick deeper into him.

I had already buried half of my cock in his hole when I suddenly grabbed both his legs for leverage and pushed into him, hard. He yelped in shock but he soon moaned in ecstasy as he felt almost all of my huge cock inside him.

There were only a little more than one inch left that hadn't been in contact with his hole, and I kept pushing harder into him.

"Ooooohhhhh! Fuuuuuuck meeee! I can feel it, Nate. It's so fucking deep inside me, no one's ever got this far into me. Oh my God." He said to me with his voice tightened. Obviously still trying to adjust the feel of my cock.

"Hmmmmpphhhh... shit. You feel soooo good around my cock, baby. Damn it. What an amazing ass you have, ugh, I've never had someone this tight." I grunted at him as lustful as he did.

I began pulling in and out of him. Feeling every inch of his inside's walls that tightly squeezed my cock. It felt like heaven.

"Fuck me harder."

And did I fuck him harder. Letting go of his legs now I planted my elbows either side of his head and his legs immediately found themselves wrapped around my waist. Right then, I began plowing into him using all of my strength.

"Ooooohhhhh yesssss! Fuck me baby, you're so big!!"

Over and over, I pounded on his hole. His moans were getting louder with each thrust he's getting. They were like music to my ears so I thrust into him faster and harder.

Every time I made a movement to pull my dick out, his ass seemed to squeeze tighter around it. It's like he didn't want to let my dick go, and fuck, it was squeezing me so hard I could ejaculate early if I didn't control myself.

"Hmmmmpphhhh!! You... feel... so... good... ugh." I grunted deeply as I continued fucking his hole.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Yes, I've never been fucked like this... so hard... so deep... Oh!"

His hands had found their way to hold onto my arms now as I continued to fuck him with all my strength, and now I felt him fucking back. Every time I pounded into his hole, he responded by pushing his hips forward as to meet my thrusts.

I stopped fucking him for a second, I held my body above him in a plank position with my elbows either side of him. We looked into each other's eyes and I saw the desire inside him. His eyes were wild, they reflected the burning passion we both had right then. And his face was still covered in my cum! Fuck. This was really shaping up to be the best fuck I've ever had.

And so I lifted my butt a little, eyes still locked on his, and I forced my cock into his ass again with one powerful thrust. He moaned louder than ever but I quickly blocked it by kissing him passionately, feeling and tasting my own cum on his mouth. His hands now desperately clung around me, holding and scratching on to my back.

I never stopped fucking his ass, I just pounded him to the matress again and again and again. He responded by meeting my thrust every time. His legs tightly wrapped around my lower back.

We didn't stop kissing either. If anything, our kiss were getting even more passionate by each passing second. He grabbed me by my hair not wanting to let go. Our tongues were dancing passionately against the wall of our mouth while our body was pressed tightly against each other. Fuck but he felt so fucking good all over, either on or around me.

My room was now filled with the sound of the headboard banging against the wall, the bed relentlessly creaking over the strength of our fucking, and my balls slapping on his ass. To add to the super erotic combination, our moans and grunts also filled all over the room.

Suddenly we broke our kiss, I was trying to catch a breath while still fucking him hard, but he couldn't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEE! So... fucking big... so fucking... THICK!"

He let out his pleasure and it was loud! I grunted over his loud moans of pleasure, and fucked into him relentlessly, not even thinking about stopping. He grabbed on my back tightly as he kept meeting my thrust. Fuck he was so fucking good at sex!

"Yeahhh! Never... never felt... ahhhh... so good! What is... AHHHHHHHH... I'm going to cum soon, baby... AHHHHHH... come on fuck me hard, baby, I can take it... AHHHHHHHHH... I'M FUCKING CUMMING! YES FUCK MEEEE! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

With that he gripped my back tighter and his walls were squeezing ever harder than before. I groaned loudly in pain, fuck I thought my dick was about to fall off. I felt as his hole tightened, like super tight, and finally cum were spurting out of his cock. I tried to fuck him over his orgasm but his ass were not letting me. I almost came with him then.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOUR DICK IS AMAZING!!"

He moaned loudly. I was glad there weren't any window in my room because his moans would sure as hell break any glass surface.

Finally his orgasm passed and his ass loosened a little around me. I saw his satisfaction smile under me. Damn he just looked so overjoyed and I was so proud to be the one who made him cum that hard. How could I not? I was fucking him so good he came hands-free.

However, he didn't wear his smile for too long as in less than a minute, he tightened his grip on my back again and his legs also did the same thing. He stared right into my eyes, with a horny lustful look and said, "Fuck me."

Who am I to resist? So once again, I lifted my butt preparing to pound into him, to fuck him hard again. Then we continued fucking like that. I still had a lot of stamina to go on as hard as before, if anything, I fucked him even harder!

He was moaning loudly as he continued to meet every each one of my deep, hard, strong, thrust. I also moaned feeling his tight hole that just seemed to refuse not having my cock in it. Fuck. We were going at it like two possessed people, fucking each other hard desperately. We moaned loudly, there's no way Adam didn't hear us fucking. Not only him, I was sure that the whole floor could hear the sound of our loud passionate sex. Not to mention the headboard that kept banging against the wall.

I couldn't control it. I never felt anything quite this good. Fuck. He was better than any other guy I've ever fucked. He's even better than Ryan!

And for another twenty minutes, I pounded into him. Only stopped occasionally to catch my breath, but I kept pounding hard over and over again. Suddenly, I felt his walls tightened and I knew he was about to cum, again. It was evident now that his hands and legs were desperate to pull me against him.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuck me, you big-dicked stud... ugh... I'm going to cum... again! How... how could your... dick stay hard... for... so long?? Ahhhh..."

I smirked and responded smugly. "Do you like my big dick fucking you?"

"Oh yes! I love it! You're so big and... ahhhhhhhh, you're really good at fucking! I've... never... been fucked... ahhhhhhhh... like this! You're so big... so strong... ahhhhhhhhhh... you must be some kind of God... AHhHHHHhHHHhhhhhhH!!"

He said that while he gripped on my back so hard and I started to roar in pain. He also matched my roar with his loud moans.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN, BABY!!"

Then his orgasmed washed over his body. He was shaking violently and his limbs never let go of my body, as cum was spurting out of his cock again. Damn. I had made this sexy twink cum hands-free... twice! And three times in total.

His climax lasted as long as the one before and right when his orgasm started to slow down, I began to fuck him again. Even though I've shot a gallon of cum earlier, I knew I still had a ton of it in my balls, and my still-fully-erect cock is the evidence.

My balls slapped loudly against his ass and he couldn't keep his dick soft for so long, especially with me relentlessly fucking my huge cock into him. His hands were stroking my arms all over.

"Ohhh fuck me hard! You're so strong, baby. Don't stop, ohhhh, fucking me!"

"You're such a slut. You have cummed three times and you still want your ass fucked hard?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me with your big cock again! Fuck I couldn't get enough of your HUGE DICK!"

"If you say so then..."

He began to cry out with emphatic pleasure as I slammed my thick cock into him like a wild animal, as if this would be the last time I had sex. "Oh god yes!! Ohhh fuck! Ohmmmmm! Oh fuck yes, Nate, ugggh fuck me! Ohhh fuuuckk meee!"

My ass rose and fell so fast driving my thick shaft into him with such force that his moans and cries of pleasure stuttered as his voice shook while he lay there taking all ten inch cock helplessly... but loving every inch of it! Fuck I could barely think it felt so fucking good!

I nailed him to the bed so hard and fast that I had to steady myself with both hands on the bed as I growled and breathed heavier, straining with effort as my hips bounced up and down, drilling my enormous cock in and out of his hole. He clung to my neck as my thrusts rammed him deep into the mattress and slammed so hard against his insides that as he bounced his ass to meet my rhythm, my cock drove him ever up the bed.

"Fuck that's it, take my cock! Ungh, shit, take my huge cock in your tight ass, ah, like a good slut! Unnnngh, fuck!" I growled in a tight lustful voice.

We continued for ten more minutes and my legs started to feel wobbly. I mean, it had been holding me in position for the last one hour so it was kinda inevitable.

"Shit, ugh, let's do another position."

Then in seconds, I had grabbed his body and moved to lay my back on my bed, all without my dick leaving his ass. Now I was on my back with him sitting impaled on my huge cock. Fuck, but he looked so fucking hot right then. The cum on his face had dried a little and now sweats were covering his smooth tight body. His chiselled frame glowed with sweat and cum.

"Damn you looked hot." I smiled as I ran my hands over his body and rested on his waist.

He laughed and damn it was so cute! His fingers traveled to my abs and slowly trickling up to land on my chest. "So do you, baby."

It was very comical. We're talking as if we just met each other, as if my dick wasn't still fucking hard and it wasn't buried deep in his hole. This is the first time we ever stopped fucking for more than ten seconds.

We stared each other up and down before our eyes landed on each other. I smiled and said, "So are you gonna start fucking yourself on my dick or...?"

He stayed silent but he was smiling ever so slightly before he began lifting his ass up with his hands on my chest to hold himself up. My hands were still on his waist, waiting for him to finally drop down and start fucking. Then all of a sudden he fucked himself down on my cock.

"Ugh, fuck your ass is so fucking tight" I half-grunted as he began to move a little faster.

With a pleased, playful smile, he pushed himself forcefully down onto my dick as he replied.

"Mmmmmmph, that's because... your dick is so fucking big!" He moaned as my dick now slid easily and deeply in and out of his welcoming hole, "Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Ohmmmm, fuck yes. Fuck Nate, I love your cock...ummm yes..."

Fuck the mention of my name was driving me wild. With that he began to move faster until he was gently bouncing up and down my ten inch cock as he breathed heavier. I slowly moved my hands from around his waist to his asscheeks, squeezing them hard, while still helping him bounce on my cock.

"Fucking ride my dick, slut." I growled arrogantly and then slapped his tight bare ass.

Both the slaps and my words set a fire within his hot body that made him rock back and forth, and bounce up and down, as furiously as he could. The bed began to rock back and forth, too, and creak and groan as he wildly ride my cock.

"Fuck. Your dick is so big, baby." He moaned tightly as he kept fucking himself up and down on my cock.

I had also thrust myself up, fucking him with all my strength, and still squeezing his sexy bubble butt.

Fuck soon enough, we were back on full-on fucking each other's brains out. I pushed my ass up to fuck his tight hole forcefully while he was impaled and bouncing on my cock. Damn the look on his face was full of cock-hungry desire.

Still thrusting upwards, one of my hands roamed his beautiful body, feeling how smooth it was beneath my hand. I pulled on one of his nipples and said, "Shit. That's right baby, fuck yourself on my cock."

He moaned very loud and fucked himself even faster at that. Shit, he's so good at this. I felt like I could burst anytime. I put both my hands back on his waist and began really guiding him up and down.

I also forced myself up the bed into sitting position, which was really hard to do with my hands still around his waist.

Now we were face to face, and he immediately wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me closer for a kiss. Damn this kiss is even more passionate than the ones we've shared back in the club, on the car, or even when we're furiously fucking earlier, and that's saying a lot. Our tongues wildly twisted together and our lips smacked loudly against each other, all the while we're still fucking each other's brains out.

In this position, it's even harder for him to move around my cock but he's still excitedly trying to meet my upwards thrust.

Finally, I started to feel my balls tightened meaning I was about to blow my load soon. I broke our passionate kiss and looked up into his eyes. I could feel it, he was about to cum too, and I couldn't get more excited to finally unload inside his ass.

"Fuck. I'm close." I said with eyes blazing with lust.

"Me too." He responded with the same lust-filled eyes as me.

Then I fucked him with every strength I got and he began to squirm and shake violently. Every time I guided his ass balls-deep to my dick, he moaned super loud, begging me to give him my cock.

"Fuuuuuuck. I can feel it, baby, I'm going to cum again! OHHHH you're such a stud!! Come on baby, fuck me hard... make me... CUM!"

I bit my lip harshly and stared as he bounced up and down. "Ughhhh, if you keep moving like this... ugh, I'm going to cum too..."

Hearing that only made him shake more uncontrollably. I kept fucking into him while also staring at the way his hot body shook, impaled on my cock.

My orgasm was really close so I continued my relentless thrust on his ass and I growled to his ears. "You're so fucking sexy. Fuck, you're the hottest guy I've ever fucked and ughhhh... you were the best... the best fuck... ever."

"Ohhh you're also... the best... at fucking me! You're so big and strong... and you're gonna make me cum by your cock AGAIN! OHHHH!"

And so we went on. He was gripping on both of my shoulders and me on his waist, both so desperate to cum. I guided his ass up and down to my cock and he bounced himself furiously on it. I groaned with tightened voice and he moaned to the roof.

I could feel my balls almost explode, but I was holding back because I wanted to come together with him. Over and over we fucked until he moaned out louder and his grip went tighter.

"AHHHH FUCK YEAH I'M CUMMING!!"

"Shit. I'm cumming too. Get ready for it, slut."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK... I'M CUMMING, BABY!"

He was the first one to burst as once again, cum was spraying out of his cock while I was still moving him up and down. I felt the familiar feels of his walls tightened around my cock.

This time, it sent out an electricity through my shaft and squeezed my dick so hard that I couldn't hold back anymore. My balls finally burst and I shot my cum deep into his ass and straight to his belly.

"AHHHHH FUCK... Take my fucking load, baby!"

"Ohhhhhhh yeah...!!"

And cum kept spraying out of my dick, again and again, and every time I shot deep into him, his body shook violently in my hands.

"YES! Ohhh fuck yes!" The gorgeous twink moaned hotly, the thought of being filled with cum got him wild "I want your cum in me baby... fuck... so fucking badly! Oh fuck yes! Ohhhh fuck, cum in me baby, ummm, fuck!!"

"Ungh good, fuck...'cause I'm coating your insides with my cum now" I growled in response.

Fuck. I never cummed this hard. He was just so sexy and so good. Load after heavy, hot loud pumped deep into his spasming, well-fucked body, sending him over the edge. I unloaded my balls deep inside him as more and more sticky globs shot deep into him.

After what seemed like an eternity, we both collapsed on the bed panting and satisfied.

"Fuck that was amazing." I breathed heavily with a smug smile.

"Yeah that was... quite the best I've ever had." He laughed as he laid his head on my heaving chest.

We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. I smiled down at him and stared at his fucking hot body. Well-fucked and covered in cum. I also looked down to observe my own torso, that had his cum splattered all over it.

I pulled him closer to my chest and smiled. Thinking how lucky I was tonight, to get to fuck this perfect twink.

"You know, I've never been fucked that good." He looked up at me, caressing my chest.

I chuckled and rubbed his back before responding. "Not the first time I heard that."

"You smug bastard!" He punched my chest lightly and laughed. "At least tell me, am I good?"

I pulled his chin up and said, "Way better than good. You're fucking fantastic. I never cummed that hard my whole life."

He grinned playfully and started rubbing my body, from my cum-covered chest down to my torso, until it reached my now-soft cock and stayed there.

"It's enormous." He said.

"I know."

"Do you mind if I play with it? I like it a lot."

I nodded at him, smiling.

So he started 'playing' with my organ. Twisting, rubbing, and stroking up and down. It felt good, like, really good. In my head, I told him not to stop. He didn't. In fact, he did not stop at all until I was rock-hard again and we had to do something about it.

And so the night went on and we fucked, and fucked, and fucked. We're both going at it like two hungry animals in every position imaginable. I got between his legs to fuck him missionary style, he rode my cock in reverse cowboy position while I played with his body and twisted his nipples, we fucked sideways as he reached back to pull my face to a hot passionate tongue-kissing session, he was on his knees with his chest on the bed as I piledrive into him, I fucked him doggie-style as he put both his hands on the wall over the headboard, and we fucked all night long. I had cummed three more times inside him, undoubtedly coating his insides with my sticky loads until his belly was full, and also once all over his ass and back. I also got his cum all over my front side, and he had come more times than I did. In short, we're both covered in cum. It must have been around 5 AM when we both fell asleep in each other's arms, completely satisfied.