Roomie Issue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

I woke up on my bedroom the next day. I didn't know how long we had slept but I checked on my bedside clock and noticed that it was a little past noon. Damn. That was a really long sleep, but considering the nonstop sex I had had the night before, it made sense to me.

Glancing over at the sleeping guy beside me, I moved his arm from around me and sat up. I stared at the dark-haired twink dearly. He was so sexy. And sex with him was... ugh, I smiled proudly remembering the events from previous night. I had nailed this guy so good he didn't want to stop.

I reached down to his body, still sticky from both his and my cum, and rubbed along his sides. I heard a small laughter and switched my glances to his face. He was now obviously awake but still had his eyes closed. Slowly he opened them up and said softly, "I don't know if I could give you a morning sex, baby, you kinda left me sore everywhere."

I smiled at him. "I don't even think I can perform too, but I know exactly what we need to do." Then I pointed to my body and then back to his. "You see, we're covered in semen so a shower sounded really good right now."

"You're right." He said and then he barely lifted himself, so I helped him sat up. "Damn. I don't think I can walk to the bathroom."

"Here, I'll help. This ain't the first time I left a guy practically numb." I said with a little hint of smugness.

"You never missed a chance to be arrogant, don't you?"

"Meh, nobody really minds as long as I fucked them good."

He jokingly punched my shoulders at that. "HEY!" I had a good laugh then he said. "So what about that shower, bad boy?"

I helped him get up from the bad. As expected, he could barely stand on his feet. What I didn't expect is, I could barely stand on mine. That never happened to me before. Damn, he had really worked me up did he?

And so we showered together, cleaning our bodies from all the cum covering us. I was already clean but he needed extra time to clear all the cum that I had stored inside him. I told him to use all the time he needs and to get to the kitchen for breakfast before he left, and I made my way out of the bathroom.

I put on a bathrobe and tied it on my front, and went to the kitchen.

Adam was there sipping on a cup of coffee while reading something on his laptop. I greeted him, "Good morning, buddy."

"Oh hey there, bedbreaker." He looked up from his screen.

I worked my way to the counter to make myself a coffee. "So... sleep well?"

He scoffed, annoyed. "Well? With all those noises you make? Impossible. But yeah, I had a nice sleep once you guys stopped, and it was 5 o'clock in the fucking morning."

I chuckled. I grabbed my coffee in my hand and walked to sit next to him. "Sorry, man. The guy is a total slut he couldn't get enough of this dick."

He made a disgusted face and I laughed. Then he turned to me, "He's not the only one being loud, you know? You seemed to be pretty into him yourself."

That was the moment I realized that I was almost as loud as the guy had been, fuck, what is his name. I didn't want to keep referring to him as 'the guy'. "Can't help it, dude. He's so fucking hot and the sex is pretty wild."

"Yeah, 'wild' is not cutting it. Try 'animalistic'. You're basically trying to fuck through the walls, dude."

We both laughed. I looked at Adam. A thought flashed into my mind, the moment when 'the guy' was asking if my roommate was hot, and I began wondering if Adam would be down to tag team him with me. That would be so hot.

"Oh, and my brother just finished his first year at college. He's coming to visit sometime today." He said suddenly.

"Your brother is coming? Nice. Can't wait to finally meet the infamous Little Jimmy." That's right. I never actually met his brother or even saw his picture.

"Well he's not 'Little Jimmy' anymore. He's on college, all right."

I nodded. Not sure what to say to that.

"So where is your hookup guy anyway? Did you fuck him to death or what?" he asked after taking another sip of coffee.

"He's in the bathroom, cleaning up."

"All cleaned up now. You must be the roommate."

We heard someone's voice behind us and almost immediately turned to look at the source. Our expressions changed, mine into a smile as I saw the dark-haired cutie stood in his clothes from last night, and Adam's into shock.

The same expression also painted on the guy's face. I then looked back and forth between the two of them. What was happening?

"Adam? What are you doing here?" The guy said.

"I live here. What are you doing here?" Adam replied, then he looked at me and back at him. "Did you...?"

I was confused as hell. "Hey, do you two know each other?"

The guy blinked at me a couple times and said, "I wish we didn't but we do, and this is awkward."

I turned to Adam and he also looked at me. "Nate... This is Little Jimmy."

"Stop calling me that, Adam." The guy quickly snorted.

What the fuck? Is this a joke?

"Guys can you explain what- "

"He's my little brother, dude. And apparently a 'total slut' as you described." Adam cut me off. He glared at me with a look that said he would punch me later.

"Shit sorry, man, I didn't mean- " I tried to explain myself before he cut me off again

"You had sex with him! Didn't his name at least tip you off?" He was furious now.

"I didn't catch his name!" I defended myself, and then I realized what I had just said and turned to Jimmy. "No offense."

I heard Adam groaned next to me. "Agh! I can't believe it!" Then he searched for something in his pocket. After a few seconds, he pulled out two dollars and gave it to Jimmy. "Here, there's a bakery down the street. Get yourself a croissant or something."

Jimmy nervously took the money from his brother and left.

I turned to Adam and said. "Listen, man. Sorry I didn't know it was him, I swear!"

He was not angry. I knew it. He knew that I was telling the truth and he wouldn't get mad at me for that. He was just... shocked.

"Anyway you didn't tell me about him."

"I did tell you that he was coming to visit. I was just one hookup too late."

He stared blankly at his now neglected laptop. I was sympathetic to him.

"That's not what I meant. You never told me that he is..."

"Because I didn't know!" He exclaimed.

Shit. It suddenly dawned on me. Jimmy was not out to his family, or at least not to Adam. This is not how I wanted my family to find out either.

"Sorry..."

He took his cup and sipped on it. "It's fine, that's not your fault. It's just weird, you know, the way you were talking about him earlier and now knowing it was my brother."

"Sorry, man" I said. Then an evil smile was painting my face. "I swear I won't talk about how hot he is again..."

"Ahhhhh please stop!!"

"...or how good he is at sucking cock and..."

"Dude stop! It's weird! We used to play catch together!"

I laughed and lightly hit him then I put my arms around his shoulder and said, "Okay, man don't worry, I get it. I won't talk about him that way again."

"Thanks. That'd help." His lips slowly curved into a smile. And then he got up from his seat with his laptop. Just he walked out the door, he turned back to me and said, "Oh one more thing."

I waited. "Please don't fuck him again." He said seriously. "Look. I respect that he's gay, I just don't want it happening right in front of me especially with how... enthusiastic he was last night, okay?"

I responded. "Understood. Like people said, bros before hoes. Not saying he is one..." Adam raised his eyebrows at me. "Okay he is kinda slutty, but you get what I mean."

He nodded in confirmation. I asked one more time, "so we're good?"

"Yeah we're good." He smiled then walked out of the kitchen.

Damn. I didn't expect it at all. I mean, there was no way I would've known, right? Right? There was the dark hair and that's it.

I still can't believe I had sex with my best friend's younger brother. Not only just sex, it was honestly the best sex I've ever had. Last night I hooked up with a guy who can suck cock better than Cas the bartender and take a pounding better than Ryan. He was fucking perfect, but now the odds of landing him into bed again have turned to zero because he was my best friend's younger brother.

Like, how is that even fair?

-THE END? OR-