Roomies Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke and Zeke have another fun time in the shower.
6.4k words
4.68
19.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Zeke first woke up he was confused as to where he was until he felt another body against his and this body was very nice and soft. He then quickly remembered what had happened the day before. Brooke, his very attractive roommate, had offered to take his virginity. They had had some great sex on the couch where she had commented on how large his cock was and she had even complimented his sex skills. Once he had cum inside Brooke's tight pussy she had gone into her room and he thought his fun was over for the evening but then she had basically offered for him to follow her into her room. When he arrived at her doorway she had been laying completely naked on her bed with her legs spread. She had one hand playing with her pussy while her other hand had groped her large breast. They had then had sex for the rest of the evening with Zeke giving Brooke three more orgasms before he finally unloaded his cum deep in her pussy again.

Waking up next to Brooke was also a new feeling for Zeke but one he was really enjoying. Feeling her naked body against his in the new morning was very nice and he could feel his cock getting hard against her nice butt. He decided that he wanted to curl up with Brooke's naked body some more and reached around to cup one of her large breasts and he rubbed his now hard cock against her nice butt. He could feel Brooke moan slightly from his ministrations and her eyes blinked open.

"Well that's a really nice way to wake up in the morning and it certainly feels like you are excited to see me this morning," Brooke said as she rubbed her butt back against Zeke's stiff erection.

"Here let me help you with this," Brooke said as she grabbed Zeke's hand that had been cupping her breast and brought it down between her legs. She then leaned up slightly so Zeke could reach his other hand underneath her to grope her other large breast as he began fingering her pussy. Brooke turned her head slightly to kiss Zeke as he continued to finger her pussy and she grinded her butt into his large erection. They made out for a bit while Zeke continued to finger her pussy before Brooke pulled away from the kiss and moaned quite loudly from what Zeke was doing to her body.

"Oh my don't stop it feels so good. Here rub your thumb against my clit while you finger fuck me," Brooke said as she reached down to adjust Zeke's hand placement so his thumb could rub against her clit.

"Ohhhhh don't stooopppp. I'mmmm getting soooo close!" Brooke moaned even louder as her roommate fingered her toward a very satisfying orgasm. Finally she couldn't hold out any longer and moaned incredibly loud into his mouth and Zeke could feel her pussy gripping down hard on his penetrating fingers. Finally Brooke came down from her high and relaxed on the bed and caught her breath. Zeke started to remove his hands from Brooke's exhausted body but she grabbed the hand that had been in between her legs and licked her cum off of Zeke's fingers. Zeke could hardly believe what he was seeing and the fact that Brooke swirled her tongue around his fingers only turned him on more. He felt his cock throb and try to get harder but he wasn't sure it could get any harder because he was stiff as he had ever been right now. Brooke then took notice of Zeke's aroused condition by grinding her but into his incredibly hard cock, which made Zeke shudder with pleasure.

"Well feels like it need to do something about this hard tool pressing against my ass," Brooke said as she continued to grind her ass into Zeke's throbbing erection. Zeke's eyes lit up with excitement believing that he was going to get to fuck his sexy roommate again.

Noticing Zeke's excited reaction Brooke quickly calmed him down saying, "Whoa their big boy! You can't fuck me right now I'm still kind of sore down there from taking your big cock so much last night." Zeke looked back down disappointedly at his very hard cock.

Seeing his disappointed look Brooke clarified saying, "Don't worry babe there are other ways I can take care of that big cock of yours." At first Zeke didn't realize what Brooke was suggesting but then Brooke smiled at him and slid down the bed and took Zeke's hard cock in her mouth. Zeke groaned as he felt Brooke's warm mouth wrapping around his cock again. The night before when Brooke had given Zeke a blowjob it was hurried since she just wanted to get his cock as hard as possible so he could fuck her. This time though she wanted him to enjoy all the sensations of her mouth and to prolong his pleasure. She caressed his cock with her talented tongue. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock sliding her tongue all along the pronounced ridge that separated the head of his cock from the rest of his shaft. Zeke was groaning from all the attention that her mouth was giving him. He had thought her blowjob last night had felt good but this was way better and he finally understood what she meant when she said she was really good at giving head last night.

"Holy shit Brooke you weren't kidding you really do know how to give really good head," Zeke groaned looking down at Brooke's beautiful face. Brooke turned her big blue eyes up to Zeke gazing into the pleasure on his face. She then smiled around his dick very happy that she was the one giving him all of this pleasure. Then she renewed her effort of sucking and pleasuring his cock. Eventually Zeke felt her hold his cock very straight and she slowly lowered her head on his cock trying to get all of his long cock in her mouth. Zeke could feel the head of his cock hit the back of Brooke's throat and he groaned in pleasure and appreciation. Brooke tried to force the last bit of his large cock into her mouth but she coughed and had to take his cock out of her mouth.

Slightly concerned for Brooke Zeke looked back down at her and said, "Are you okay Brooke?"

Brooke tried to catch her breath for a moment before responding, "I'm fine I was just trying to swallow your whole dick but I guess you're just a little too big for me."

Zeke smiled and said, "That's okay Brooke. Everything else you were doing to me felt absolutely amazing."

"Well then I guess I better get back to work then," Brooke said as she smiled before diving back down on Zeke's cock. Zeke groaned again as he felt Brooke's warm mouth engulf his hard cock again. Brooke kept working Zeke's large, hard cock with her mouth until she felt his cock tensing up in her mouth.

She knew what was about to happen but just to confirm it Zeke moaned out, "Brooke I'm so close now. Please don't stop." Brooke smiled to herself and renewed her effort to make Zeke cum. Zeke thought than when he announced that he was going to cum Brooke would pull his dick out of her mouth but it actually seemed to spurn her on and she started sucking on his dick more intensely.

Finally he couldn't handle it anymore and moaned, "Ohhhh Brooke here it cumssss!" Brooke could feel Zeke's cock lurch in her mouth and he started shooting thick ropes of cum into her mouth. Brooke thought she had emptied his balls pretty well last night but he was still shooting a huge load in her mouth. Finally it felt like he was done shooting and she sucked hard on his cock one last time while rolling her tongue around his cock to clean off any residual semen off of his cock. She then took his cock out of her mouth and swallowed all of his cum.

"Well that was a good breakfast snack and I definitely feel pretty full now," Brooke said smiling down at Zeke as she sat up in her bed.

"Holy shit that was amazing. I keep thinking you don't have anything else to show me and then you go and blow my mind again," Zeke said as he relaxed lying down in Brooke's bed.

Brooke then hoped up from the bed saying, "Well I need to get ready for today and while I would love for you to join me in the shower I'm in a little bit of a hurry today so you should probably get back to your room." Zeke watched her naked body as she walked to the bathroom. Once she was in the bathroom and closed the door her again relaxed on her bed imagining joining her in the shower as she soaped up her naked body. However, she had told him she was in a bit of a hurry today and he also needed to get ready for the day so he got up out of her bed and walked over to his own room.

*****

Zeke and Brooke didn't see much of each other for the next week and a half. They were both very busy with school and it seemed that every time one of them was in the apartment the other person either wasn't there or they would only come in for a quick second and be gone again. Every time Brooke came into the apartment and Zeke was already there he would hope for a repeat performance of the night he lost his virginity. However, it never seemed to be the right time as he and Brooke kept missing each other. Zeke was starting to think that nothing else was ever going to happen between him and Brooke. Actually there was another girl in one of his classes that he found really attractive and after Brooke had built up his confidence so much with their fun sex session he was feeling much more confident in asking the other girl out. The next day Zeke was talking to Ashley after class. The conversation was going really well and Zeke was about to ask her out when all of the sudden Brooke walked up.

"Hey Zeke how's it going? Who is this?" Brooke asked Zeke who was stunned at her sudden appearance.

"Hey Brooke this is Ashley she's in my English History class. And Ashley this is Brooke my roommate," Zeke said to Brooke introducing the two women to each other. Brooke and Ashley shook hands while they observed and analyzed each other.

"Well nice to meet you Ashley. Zeke I'm probably going to be out late studying tonight so you probably won't see me tonight," Brooke told her roommate. Brooke then walked away and Zeke took in her sexy body walking away. At first he was slightly disappointed that he would once again not see Brooke that evening but then he remembered that he was talking to Ashley now. Zeke turned back to face Ashley to see that she had also been watching Brooke as she walked away.

"So that's your roommate huh? She seems quite pretty," Ashley basically spat out the last word before turning back to Zeke. Zeke could see the quiet anger behind her eyes and wanted to quickly draw her attention away from Brooke.

"Yeah I guess she's kinda pretty but she's my roommate so I'm used to being around her. But I was actually wondering if we could hang out sometime, you know, just the two of us," Zeke said nervously hoping Ashley wouldn't turn him down.

When she realized that Zeke was asking her out she forgot all about Brooke and said, "Yeah we can definitely hang out sometime. I would really enjoy spending more time with you. Would Thursday evening work for you?"

Zeke thought about it for a bit before answering, "Well actually I have a test on Friday so I really need to spend all of Thursday studying. Would you be okay with coming over to my place on Friday?" Ashley looked back at Zeke pretending to be thinking about Zeke's question for a bit.

She then shyly smiled at Zeke and said, "Sure we can hang out on Friday. That's probably actually better cause I don't have to worry about getting up early for class on Saturday. Well I need to get to my next class now but I'll see you on Friday." Ashley smiled at Zeke again before she turned to walk away to her next class. Zeke admired her wide hips and round butt in her tight jeans as she walked away. Zeke had to catch his breath as he took in the amazing sight of Ashley walking away and he looked up her body only to realize that Ashley had turned back around and was looking at him. She had obviously noticed that Zeke had been checking out her ass. However, instead of looking angry she smiled back at Zeke again flashing her beautiful white smile and Zeke took in her big beautiful blue eyes, which despite that fantastic ass of hers that he had just be ogling, were her best feature in his opinion. Zeke then made his way back to his room with a huge smile on his face. Once he arrived at his apartment he realized that after walking around in the sun all day he really needed a shower. He went into his room and stripped off all of his clothes, tossing them in his hamper before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom. Once he got in the shower he started rinsing down his body and grabbed his shampoo to wash his hair.

He washed his hair for a minute closing his eyes before he started imagining Brooke's naked body. His hand was then naturally drawn down to his cock, which had already started to grow from his imagination. He then reached down and grabbed a hold of his cock and started stroking it while he imagined Brooke's naked body. He was really enjoying himself when all of the sudden Brooke's body was replaced with Ashley's. He was imagining Ashley's round butt in her tight jeans. Then he was imagining her beautiful blue eyes looking up at him while she sucked his cock. His cock was rock hard and he was really starting to enjoy himself when all of the sudden he heard the door open and he was pulled away from his fantasies.

"Hey I'm in here right now," he yelled to whoever had entered the bathroom with him. However, no one immediately called back to him so he just stood there for a moment with his hard dick in his hand. Suddenly the shower curtain was pulled back and he saw Brooke standing there completely naked, all of her gorgeous curves on display for him.

"Well, well I was really excited to join you in the shower but it seems like you started without me," Brooke said as she stepped into the shower to join him. She then reached out to push his hand off of his cock and replace it with her own hand.

Brooke then started stroking his cock and said, "So what produced this stiff erection? Were you thinking about me and our night and morning together?" Zeke looked at her noncommittally as he enjoyed having Brooke stroking his cock again.

"Well were you thinking about me? Or maybe you were thinking about that girl Ashley I saw you with earlier today?" Brooke said as she continued stroking Zeke's stiff erection. At the mention of Ashley's name Zeke's cock throbbed in Brooke's hand.

Feeling this Brooke giggled to herself and said, "Well I guess we have a winner there and while I'm slightly disappointed you weren't thinking of me I can't blame you for thinking about that Ashley girl. She is pretty hot from what I saw and that was one nice ass she had in those tight jeans." Zeke was stunned to learn that Brooke had been checking out Ashley when she met the girl earlier in the day. He looked straight at Brooke's blue eyes with a stunned expression.

Brooke giggled and smiled at Zeke's stunned reaction and said, "Hey all girls like to check out the competition and when I saw how much you liked her I knew I had to check her out for myself and I can certainly understand why you like her. She has that big round butt, which she was definitely showing off for you in those tight pants, and those gorgeous blue eyes, which I know you would enjoy having staring up at you while she sucked your cock." Zeke's cock throbbed again as Brooke happened to mention the very scenario he had been fantasizing about before she walked in on him.

Zeke then looked back at Brooke and said, "You really think she likes me?"

Brooke looked up at him grinning at his continued lack of confidence before saying, "Of course she likes you, she kept playing with her hair while she was talking to you and she definitely glanced at your crotch more than once. Though after how much you enjoyed my big breasts before I would have thought you would have gone for a more chesty girl."

Realizing that Brooke was disappointed that he hadn't been fantasizing about her Zeke looked back at Brooke and said, "You know that I love you big tits Brooke." To emphasize his point he reached across and grabbed Brooke's big tits while she continued to stroke his cock and he kissed her deeply putting his other hand behind her head to bring her face closer to his.

Once he pulled away from the kiss he looked back at Brooke and said, "By the way I was fantasizing about you and these big tits when I started stroking my cock." Brooke smiled at him again obviously enjoying his admission that he had been fantasizing about her. She then renewed Zeke's kiss making out with him more passionately while she continued to stroke his cock.

Brooke then broke the kiss for a moment and asked Zeke, "So you were fantasizing about me to start with huh? How often have you fantasized about me since I took your virginity?" She then kissed Zeke again before pulling away so that he could answer her question though she never pulled her hand away from his cock. When she pulled away from the kiss again Zeke looked back at her and realized that she expected an answer to her question.

Feeling slightly embarrassed he answered, "Of course I've fantasized about you since you took my virginity. I fantasized about you before then and now that I've seen you naked and orgasming it only added more fuel to my fantasizes. I keep reliving our night together and I have to admit that I was hoping that there would be a repeat performance at some point." Brooke was immensely turned on by Zeke's admission that he had fantasized about her both before and after she took his virginity. Brooke smiled at Zeke and then kissed him again very passionately. Zeke was slightly taken aback by Brooke's intense kiss after he admitted to fantasizing about her frequently.

"You're not mad that I fantasize about you a lot," Zeke asked Brooke.

"Are you kidding it's a huge turn-on know that you've been stroking this big cock of yours while thinking about little ole me. Girls are always turned on knowing that a guy has been fantasizing about them," Brooke said giggling slightly at Zeke's concern while continuing to stoke his hard cock.

"Let's turn this around. How would you feel if I told you that I've fingered myself to orgasm a handful of times while thinking about your big cock since we first had sex?" Brooke asked Zeke. Brooke could feel Zeke's cock throb in her hand when she had admitted that she had masturbated while thinking about him.

"Well I would have to say that's really hot and it definitely turns me on," Zeke said to his sexy naked roommate. Brooke removed her hand from Zeke's cock to wrap them around his body and pulled him close against her naked body as she kissed him passionately. Zeke returned Brooke's passion first by just wrapping his arm around her body then he reached both hands down and grabbed a firm hold on both of her ass cheeks and pulled her crotch against his.

Brooke moaned at the passion of Zeke grabbing her ass and broke the kiss for a moment and looked up at Zeke and said, "So in these fantasizes of yours with me what are we normally doing?" Zeke looked down at Brooke's beautiful blue eyes before turning away slightly embarrassed by her question.

Brooke pulled his face back to hers and said, "Come on you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. You've already seen me completely naked and had sex with me. Plus right now your rock hard cock is pressing against my naked stomach and I just admitted to you that I've masturbated about having sex with you and especially about your big dick." Zeke felt slightly more confident after Brooke talked to him.

He looked back down at her gazing into her eyes, "Well actually after you gave me a blowjob the morning after you took my virginity and then went to the shower and said you wouldn't mind me joining you in the shower some time I've jerked off in the shower several times imagining that I joined you in the shower and we had shower sex." After admitting this Zeke looked back at Brooke's eyes to try and gauge her response.

Brooke just smiled back up at him and said, "I definitely wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you to join me in the shower at some point and its pretty hot that you've imagined having sex with me in the shower. I guess I kinda fulfilled your fantasizes by climbing in this shower with you."

12