Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke smiled back at Brooke and then gaining a more confident edge he said, "Well you haven't fully fulfilled that fantasy yet. After all while I enjoy having you naked in the shower with me, and stroking my cock while you kiss me my fantasizes did go a little farther than that."

Brooke chuckled at Zeke's more confidant approach and said, "Well alright then naughty boy in these fantasizes of yours what would you do to me once you joined me naked in the shower?" Zeke looked back at Brooke with a confident grin brightening his face.

"Well first we would make out for a bit and you would reach down and stroke my cock and I would reach up to cup your heavy sensitive breasts," Zeke said while he continued to look at Brooke's beautiful body. Brooke looked down where her hand was still gripping Zeke's big stiff cock and one of Zeke's hands was resting on her side just below her large breast.

"Well I think we're already past that point," Brooke said smiling at Zeke.

"So what did you fantasize happening next?" she curiously asked Zeke.

He smiled back at Brooke though slightly more nervous this time before saying, "Well once you had my cock nice and hard you would kneel down in front of me and take my cock in your mouth and give me one of your amazing blowjobs." Zeke then looked nervously at Brooke realizing what he had suggested for her to do.

Brooke just smiled her bright smile back at Zeke and said, "So you really think my blowjobs are amazing?"

Zeke grinned back at Brooke and said, "Well not that I have that much experience, but your blowjobs are incredible to me." Brooke looked back at Zeke and brought her soft lips to his and kissed him deeply again while giving his hard cock a firm tug. She then broke away from the kiss and started kissing her way down Zeke's chest and stomach. Brooke was kneeling in front of Zeke with the shower water cascading over her and she looked up at Zeke knowing that she was fulfilling his fantasy. Zeke stared back down at Brooke taking in her beautiful blue eyes and that fantastic bright smile as she held his diamond hard cock in front of her. Brooke then leaned down and kissed the very tip of Zeke's cock before pulling back and then leaning down to take Zeke's cock in her mouth. Zeke groaned as Brooke swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of Zeke's cock as she took him in her mouth. He thought his memories of Brooke's blowjobs were good but they could never do justice to the real thing. He groaned as Brooke continued to work his large cock with her mouth. At one point Brooke tried to deep throat Zeke's large cock again but she couldn't quite get to the base again so she resumed her normal sucking motions. She could definitely tell that Zeke enjoyed it when she rolled her tongue around his fat cock head. Zeke could feel himself getting closer to orgasm and while he loved what Brooke was doing to him with her mouth he wanted to enjoy the rest of her body. He reached down and pulled Brooke off of his cock.

She looked up at him with a disappointed look on her face but Zeke removed that look from her face when he leaned down to kiss her. He brought her up from her kneeling position and continued to make out with her. However, he shocked Brooke and she broke away from the kiss when Zeke pushed a finger inside of Brooke's tight pussy finding how wet she was and it wasn't' just from the shower.

"Wow feels like you're nice and wet for me. I didn't know you got so turned on by sucking my cock, or is it me telling you my fantasies about having sex with you in the shower?" Zeke said to Brooke with a smile on his face as he enjoyed the aroused expression on Brooke's face.

Brooke playfully hit him in the shoulder and said, "Hey stop just teasing me. You know I get turned on by giving head and its even better with you cause you have such a nice big cock, but I was getting more turned on from you telling me your fantasies about me. So in this fantasy about us in the shower what happens after I give you one of my amazing blowjobs? Ahhhhhh," Brooke moaned the last word because Zeke had just pushed his finger even deeper inside of her.

"Ohhhhh that feels really good Zeke. Ahhh it feels really good when you finger me Zeke but I want to feel that cock in me now. Why don't you show me what you would have done to me if you had joined me in the shower that first morning?" Brooke asked Zeke. Zeke smiled back at Brooke while she continued to moan in pleasure from Zeke's penetrating finger. Zeke then pulled his finger out of Brooke with a wet pop and grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Well I planned on sneaking up behind you in the shower so why don't you face this way," Zeke said to Brooke as he started kissing Brooke's neck while he reached one hand up to cup her large breast while slowly guiding his other hand up her leg before it finally reached it's former location and he began fingering her pussy again.

"Ohhhh yeah! I would have loved it if you had snuck into the shower with me and started doing this to me but right now I'm already really turned on so I would rather have that big cock of yours inside of me, ahhhhh," Brooke groaned as Zeke continued to pleasure her already aroused body. Zeke rubbed his cock against Brooke's large ass using her butt cleavage to pleasure his pole. He then reached down and guided his large cock between Brooke's long legs and rubbed his cock against her pussy lips.

"Ohhhh come on stop teasing me Zeke! Just fuck me!" Brooke groaned from Zeke's continuing to pleasure her without giving her satisfaction. Finally Zeke decided it was time to give Brooke what she wanted. He bent down slightly while still holding on to Brooke's curvy body. He then lined his cock up with Brooke's pussy and slowly pushed his cock inside of her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh shitttttt Zeke! Oh my, gosh I forgot how big your cock is. Ohhhh it feels so amazing inside of me," Brooke groaned as Zeke continued to slide his large fat cock inside Brooke's very tight pussy. Zeke took his time pushing his cock inside of Brooke, feeling her pussy stretching around his fat cock. Finally he felt the head of his cock his the back of Brooke's pussy and he heard Brooke groan in pleasure. He then resumed his nice long, slow thrusts as he continued to fuck Brooke. Brooke continued to groan as Zeke continued to fuck her.

She loved how big Zeke felt inside of her and said, "Oh yesssss Zeke you feel sooooo good inside of me. You're soooo biggggg and I love it. I'm getting soooo close to cumming." Brooke wasn't kidding as Zeke could already feel her pussy clenching around his cock. He thought that he must have gotten her more turned on then he realized.

Finally Brooke couldn't take it any more and screamed, "Ohhhhhhh Shitttttt! Here it isssssssss!" Zeke then felt her pussy grip down hard on his fat cock as she came for him. He had to hold her up with his arms as she started cumming so hard that her legs could barely continue to hold her body up. Brooke continued to breathe heavily after such an intense orgasm and she could still feel Zeke holding onto her body while she braced herself against the wall of the shower. Once she was able to regain her composure she returned her attention to Zeke's large cock still throbbing inside of her tight pussy.

"Jeez your cock made me cum so fast. Did you enjoy feeling my pussy cumming on your cock huh?" Brooke asked Zeke as she reached down to tweak her sensitive clit.

"Oh hell yeah Brooke it always feels great when you cum on my cock and I had almost forgotten how nice your pussy feels wrapped around my dick," Zeke said to her as he ran his hands along her wet naked body.

"Well if you like the feel of my pussy so much why don't you keep fucking me," Brooke told Zeke as she turned her head slightly to look back at him. He didn't need to be told twice and resumed his thrusting inside Brooke's tight, gripping pussy. Brooke groaned out loud again when Zeke resumed fucking her. She could feel every vein in his cock as he continued to slide in and out of her. Brooke could already feel herself getting closer to another orgasm from Zeke's fucking. She had been working so hard recently and had found very little time to pleasure herself with her favorite dildo much less get laid. All that time without any sexual attention was catching up to her and suddenly she felt herself cumming again.

"Oh Yesssss!! Ahhhhhh!! I'm cummmmming againnnnn!" she moaned loudly as her pussy once again gripped down on Zeke's cock in orgasm.

"Shit Brooke your pussy is grabbing my cock so hard!" Zeke moaned as he held onto Brooke's orgasming body again. Brooke banged her hand against the wall of the shower as she continued to enjoy her orgasm from Zeke's cock. Brooke continued breathing deeply as she came down from her orgasm.

"Jeez Zeke how do you always make me cum so hard?" Brooke asked breathlessly smiling back at Zeke. Zeke grinned back at Brooke as he reached up to fondle one of her big tits causing Brooke to once again moan from his pleasurable touch.

"Well I'm not going to stop making you cum as much as I possibly can. Plus you look really sexy when you cum. The way those beautiful eyes of yours glaze over just a bit, so hot. It always gets me just a bit harder," Zeke said as he leaned down to kiss Brooke while he continued to fondle her large chest.

"Yeah I can tell your cock is hard as a diamond inside of me right now. But now that you've made me cum it's time for me to make this cock spurt inside of me. I want to feel you empting all of these big balls inside of me," Brooke said as she reached down to caress Zeke's large balls in his sac. Zeke groaned at Brooke's gentle touch on his sensitive balls. He also knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer inside Brooke's tight squeezing pussy without cumming. Brooke then removed her hand from his sac and grabbed his other hand and brought it up to her big breast so that Zeke was fondling a big tit in each of his hands.

"Here now hold onto my tits and fuck me and use my body to make yourself cum. I want to feel your nut shooting up inside of me," Brooke said as she spread her legs slightly wider and use one hand to brace herself against the wall of the shower while she brought the other back between her legs to fondle Zeke's balls again. Zeke took some time to feel Brooke's large breasts in his hands before he resumed his thrusting. Since his hands were holding onto Brooke's tits he couldn't give her long thrusts but he kept his cock buried deep inside of Brooke and just gave her short deep thrusts. Feeling her large breasts in his hands plus the way the back of her pussy was squeezing the head of his cock was getting him closer to orgasm but he also wanted to make Brooke cum again.

Zeke leaned down to whisper in Brooke's ear, "You like feeling my cock deep inside of you babe? You going to cum for me again?" Brooke moaned again as Zeke whispered in her ear.

"Hell yeah babe I'm going to cum for you again. You going to give me that nut now baby?" Brooke moaned as Zeke shoved his cock all the way inside of Brooke again. Zeke knew he was getting close and finally he reached the point of no return and shoved his cock all the way inside of Brooke's pussy before he started exploding inside of her.

"Oh Shitttt Brooke I'm cummmming inside of you. It feels so goooooood!" Zeke groaned as he began ejaculating inside of Brooke's pussy. Zeke's orgasm triggered another orgasm in Brooke.

"Yeah Zeke I can feel shooting inside of me. It feels sooooo gooood. Ahhhhh! I'm going to cum agaiiiin!" Brooke moaned as her pussy gripped down on Zeke's ejaculating penis again as she had another orgasm. Zeke continued to hold onto Brooke's body as he enjoyed his orgasm. Finally he could feel his orgasm ending and he felt Brooke's body slump in his arms. He had to kneel down in the shower as he lowered Brooke's limp body. His cock slipped out of Brooke's pussy as he was spent. Both of them sat on the floor of the shower for a few moments just trying to catch their breath. Finally Brooke looked over at Zeke and said, "Well shit how is it that you can always make me cum so hard Zeke?"

Zeke smiled and said, "Well I guess it means you were a great teacher the first time we had sex." "You know I'm going to miss this big cock of yours," Brooke said as she reached over and pulled on Zeke's shrinking penis. Zeke groaned as Brooke played with his over stimulated penis.

"Why are you going to miss my cock so much Brooke?" Zeke asked surprised at Brooke's comment.

"Well because I know you are going to start dating that sexy Ashley," Brooke said as she looked at Zeke. He had almost forgotten about Ashley while he had been having sex with Brooke.

"How do you know I'm going to start dating Ashley?" he asked Brooke.

Brooke chuckled at Zeke's question, "Oh please of course you're going to start dating her. First of all when I surprised you in this shower you admitted that you were masturbating while thinking about Ashley plus I saw how you were looking at her earlier today."

Zeke looked at Brooke for a moment longer and said, "Yeah I guess I do like her. I actually asked her out earlier today and we are going to get together tomorrow night."

"Well then why don't you bring her back here and y'all can have a good time together. I'll make myself scarce," Brooke said as she smiled at Zeke.

"Right now though I'm getting cold in this shower so I'm going to go dry off and get working on my homework." Brooke then got up from the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her naked body. Zeke continued to watch her naked body as she wrapped the towel around herself.

She started walking out of the bathroom before turning back around, "Also by the way keep the rest of your tadpoles in your balls until you meet up with Ashley tomorrow night. If she decides she wants to hook up with you, you want to be able to preform at your top level." Brooke smiled at Zeke before continuing to leave the bathroom. Right as she reached the door she noticed that Zeke was still checking her out she lifted the back of the towel to flash her ass at Zeke again before smiling at him and heading back to her room. Zeke relaxed in his shower smiling to himself thinking about the great sex he just had with Brooke before he started thinking about the possibility of having sex with Ashley the next night. He relaxed in the shower thinking about the pleasant possibilities of the next night.

12